All About Zack Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He smirked at me like I was saying something ridiculous.

"She's not a slut Sylvia, I mean just look in the mirror if you want to see a slut!" he spat viciously.

"She said she thought you had guessed when you phoned the office. She had to put the phone down on you. I mean you must have been suspicious, and I didn't want to cancel our holiday. Faye has worked so hard she deserves better."

"Then why come back here at all? Why give me the bloody present?" I hissed.

"Even when I was on holiday with her I felt sorry for you. I wanted to give our marriage one last chance. That is why I took her engagement ring back. Then I saw that little shits ring on my bloody bedside cabinet."

He spent the night in the spare room and cleared his stuff out in the morning.

I took a deep breath. Even after everything he had said, I was surprised how quickly I realised our marriage was over. I had an empty feeling in my stomach as the door closed behind him for the last time. It was then I started to cry. 2 weeks later I received the divorce papers. I hadn't spoken to anyone except my family. Tina called but I just let her leave messages on the answer phone. My sister had returned to Scotland to try again with Trevor. She offered to take me with her, but what with the twins and what had happened I stayed put.

The answer phone kicked in and I raced to pick it up. I began crying down the phone. 20 minutes later Zack was comforting his aunt. He stayed the night but we didn't have sex, he just held me. The next morning I let him out the front door. He turned to me.

"You know mum and Danny are talking about moving because of Danny's work in two months time. I might stay here now I've got a job, so how do you fancy a lodger?"

12