All About Zack Ch. 14

Story Info
Flashing everything to please Zack.
4.4k words
4.58
56.2k
16

Part 14 of the 16 part series

Updated 10/19/2022
Created 08/18/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SylviaG
SylviaG
1,394 Followers

We went to a small fishing village 40 miles away. I could feel every nerve in my body tingling like mad. Zack was in bastard mode today, extreme bastard mode, which meant no matter how much I tried, he wouldn't come to any sort of a compromise. I had to do what he wanted and that was final.

So there I stood in a deserted car park right on the windswept coast. I wore a black bomber jacket, with holes ripped into the pocket lining. My hands were pushed through the holes, and then handcuffed together. Zack pulled the zip up hiding the cuffs, so it gave the impression I just had my hands in the pockets. I wore green stiletto court shoes with a 4 inch heel, bamboo coloured tights, and a black lightweight miniskirt 7 inches off my knee. Just stood by my car was bad enough, but I had to walk the length of the small harbour wall. My skirt was already flying up exposing everything in the strong wind, and with my hands cuffed in my pockets I couldn't push my skirt down!

Obviously to people who saw me, it would appear that I just had my hands in my pockets, and that I wasn't worried about my flying skirt! I know I haven't told you the colour of my panties, well, I wasn't wearing any!

"You know what to do, go to the end of the harbour and walk back again, nice and slow, or I'll take you into the town and you can walk around for an hour."

The cold December wind lick at my legs sending shivers down my spine. My skirt was all over the place already, and at the moment I was sheltered behind my car! I took several uneasy steps away from the car. As soon as I did my skirt flew right up! I looked back at Zack who just sat there filming me with the video camera. I wanted to plead with him, but I already knew I wasn't going to get anywhere. I began walking to the edge of the wall. The masts of the fishing boats swayed and bounced in the choppy water. I could see the fishermen working away in one of the boats; it wouldn't take long for clack of my high heels to attract their attention.

My hair was all over the place blowing in my face, sometimes hiding it, much to my relief. I gulped as I went nearer to the boats; I was now walking the length of the harbour on trembling legs. Three men working in the nearest boat soon turned to look. They saw a long legged woman in a short skirt blowing everywhere! In these conditions they would probably have expected to see a pair of trousers. They had all stopped and looked on in disbelief, as a big gust of wind forced my skirt up! 10 yards away they would see a freshly shaved pussy covered by a pair of flimsy tights! I swallowed hard and walked on. I tried moving my hands down, but they were restricted by the cuffs and the pockets.

I made the mistake of making eye contact with a rugged looking fisherman. He was blowing kisses at me and grinning. I watched his eyes drop to my pussy, as yet another gust of wind held my skirt right up for them.

I turned away from the now smiling faces. I walked on past them closing my eyes, 300 yards and I would turn and have to walk past them again!

They now had a view of my bare backside, as my skirt blew up my back, and it stayed there for several seconds!

"Oh that was good sexy," Zack said, "I got that all on the video camera."

The little ear piece crackled, probably due to the wind. I could hear Zack but I couldn't talk back to him.

"Oh look up ahead Sylvia," Zack said excitedly.

I saw a man on a bike heading towards me. Even at about 100 yards I could see he had seen everything.

"He was going the other way until he saw you. He's coming for a closer look."

I gulped hard hurting my throat.

"Right ask him the time," Zack said in my ear piece.

I gasped and mumbled no. I knew Zack wouldn't hear it, but I hoped he would tell me he was joking. 50 yards separated us now, and the middle aged man looked a little nervous.

"You better ask him the time Sylvia, or mummy gets to see her daughter with her nephews!"

My eyes made contact with his as he cycled slowly. I was breathing hard now.

"Excuse me, have you, got the time?" I asked disjointedly.

He stopped a few feet from me and he seemed to swallow hard. I knew he couldn't resist a look at my exposed pussy, and he didn't. At least he seemed a little embarrassed too!

"Just gone 3 o'clock," he blurted out.

I nodded and walked on, his eyes dropped to my shaved pussy one last time.

"Oh that was fucking awesome. God he's looking back at your ass now," Zack said in triumph.

I walked on a little more, feeling my heart hammering to get out of my chest.

"OK I think you can come back now. God you are going to love this!"

I could hear even more excitement in Zack's voice, and he also had a nasty chuckle too. I was dreading turning round, what the hell was going to happen now?

"Oh my god," I gasped.

"Hey I told you Sylvie, well you really are fucked now," Zack spat full of excitement.

If I was nervous before, I was shaking myself to death now. All those grinning faces watching me as I headed towards them, they just gazed at me, waiting.

A loud cheer went up just as the wind did. It flung my skirt up flashing my pussy at them. The cold wind held my skirt up for a good 5 seconds!

"Oh fucking hell, I count 20 or maybe more. Hey auntie, they must have called all the men out from the other boats."

Now I was facing the strong wind my hair was blowing back behind me. My skirt simply refused to cover my pussy. It was just like Zack was walking beside me holding my skirt up!

The whistles had turned to comments now. Filthy words echoed round my head. My face was bright red, and my ears ringing with offers to warm me up!

"Hey Sylvie, how about you ask them for a ride on the boat?"

My mouth dropped open in shock. I could just imagine them pulling me down below the deck and fucking me one by one!

"Don't worry, I'm only kidding. God I've got a real good close up of your pussy. Fuck it really looks wet, do you think they can see how juicy you are?"

I felt the fishermen turn as I walked past 10 yards away. They kept calling after me and whistling. My trembling ass was the focus of attention now. I just kept walking knowing I would soon be safe.

The calling and whistling died down as it started to rain. I went behind the wall out of sight of the fishermen. When I got to the car I went to the far side. Zack had got out and pushed me back against the car door. I waited for him to pull my zip down and let my trembling hands out of the cuffs. He dropped to his knees and ripped my tights open. His finger entered me with ease, almost like my cunt had sucked him in. He fingered me rapidly and I climaxed within seconds, my head was full of the faces that had leered at me.

When I opened my eyes the man on the bike was just a few yards away. Zack saw him and held my skirt up, as the guy shot spunk onto the ground in the car park!

Zack had to help me quickly into the car afterwards. Even as he drove, twittering on about how sexy the day had been, I was still feeling the effects of displaying my body to all those men!

"God I can smell you!" he panted excitedly.

Zack pulled me into the house; I was still cuffed and still horny. He just started fucking me on the living room carpet, through the hole in my tights. I had another orgasm, but not as intense as the one earlier against my car. Zack pumped into me with vigour, until we both ended up in a panting heap on the floor.

We both watched the video right through. I wasn't too keen on it, but Zack was so animated with things he liked. He watched it again as I sucked his cock. I felt him explode in my mouth, as cheering fishermen could be heard in the distance on the video.

The office Christmas party was just a couple of days away. Harvey was hitting on me again. He seemed to be getting increasingly frustrated with my refusal for a second date. In the end I didn't go to the party, I just didn't want him coming onto me in a drunken state. But just before the Christmas break he cornered me in his office. His hands were all over me and he ripped my blouse. I just worked my knee into his groin, and left Harvey doubled up on the floor. I suppose I should have done that to Zack ages ago.

Zack had gone to his mother's house for Christmas. I was glad in away. It gave me a little time to think. I know you'll probably think about time too, but now I really wanted him out of the house. This was a tough decision for me, I know it shouldn't have been, but I really cannot stop going on about the control he had over me. Zack was too powerful, I really can't stress how much he could manipulate me, not only that, but I was at a low point in my life. The man I loved had walked out on me; just ask anyone who has been there, what a crushing blow that is. Zack was there; he picked up the pieces and put them back together, OK I know it was for his own benefit, and he put the pieces back to suit himself.

It seemed like every time I was one step away from asking him to leave; he would turn me into a lust filled wreck. Despite what I have just told you, don't get me wrong, I enjoyed the sex even if it scared the shit out of me. But I had to end this soon, before I was so drawn into being his sex slave (if that's what I have become) full time!

Christmas was always going to be a strained affair. After what my stepfather and my sister's twin boys had done with me, I wasn't sure who to keep away from first! I managed to get through it quite well. I just tried to ignore the lust filled dirty looks I was getting from my stepfather, and the twins. My mum seemed to pick up on something; she and my sister soon had me admitting I was tearful because of Brian.

In the New Year the twins would be staying with me for a few days. Zack was due back too.

We went shopping again, another humiliating experience. This time we went to a hardware shop. He waited outside as I stood with a list of things to buy. I handed it over to the guy behind the counter as instructed. His eyes scanned the list, and then he licked his lips. He grinned at the very embarrassed woman in front of him, with her eyes coated in thick black eye shadow. I stood trembling as he gathered the things together. 2 metres of chain, 2 padlocks, 3 metres of rope, a large dog collar and leash, one length of bamboo cane, and one broom handle cut to 6 inches in length.

"Does it have to be a broom handle? I mean we have some lengths of wooden rod?"

He looked up at my red face, and then his eyes just dropped to my cleavage, that was heaving and near to bursting out of my tight top.

"That would be, fine," I said almost choking.

"How thick a size do you require?"

I wasn't sure I just wanted to run out of the shop. He took me to the back of the shop, and down four stairs, to look at the ends of all the wooden poles. I pointed to one that looked the same thickness as a broom handle. His eyes were watching me.

"What about that one there?"

He pulled out the rod he had mentioned. It looked twice the thickness of a normal broom handle. His hand seemed to stroke it in a very suggestive manner.

I nodded feeling my face flush even more.

"Yeah I thought that would be more suitable," he said, now revelling in my discomfort.

He looked back at the list. Then he looked into my eyes, it was like he wanted me to give him my full attention before he spoke again. He watched me swallow hard.

"We don't sell clothes pegs in pairs," he said, almost sneering at me now.

I climbed the four stairs, feeling his eyes on the backs of my seamed stockings. My black knee length skirt was so tight I almost had to go up sideways!

I waited as he came back with a pack of clothes pegs.

"They come in packs of 24. Still I reckon more could be useful somewhere else," he said suggestively, "so do you want a pack then?"

I jumped as he dropped them hard onto the counter. I nodded, and he raised his eyebrows.

"Yes please," I croaked.

"That's better. You know someone like you should have some manners."

I could feel my pussy dripping, "I'm sorry, yes, thank you."

He sniggered knowing full well what everything was intended for now.

"So that just leaves the engraving on the dog collar," he mumbled with a grin.

I stood in the shop waiting for him to finish. My head was racing, and my mind full of thoughts about the hardware man. He came back polishing the metal tag on the collar. He handed it over to me, and I took it with trembling hands.

"So someone has a dog called, Slut?"

I handed over the money feeling my cheeks burning again. He walked me to the door and just held it closed for a moment.

"You know those pegs are going to hurt, and I'm sure your master can find somewhere else to put them."

I felt his hand squeeze my ass hard as I stumbled out into the street. I half ran on the 4 inch heels to get away from his chuckling.

When we got home I felt relieved, Zack went on about how the man watched me.

"He has still got the note. I bet he's showing it to the others now."

I gulped just imagining the guy telling his workmates all about me.

"Well are we going to sort this stuff out or not?"

I knew the chain was going to be cut in two lengths. Zack was going to use them for securing his bike at home, and at work, with the two padlocks. The cane was for my rubber plant. The pegs I needed for the washing line, although I did try one on my nipple and it hurt like hell!

He went to the shed and drilled a hole in the wooden pole. When he came back he fed the rope through it and tied it to the seat of the chair.

"Zack what are you doing?"

I watched him plaster the pole in the gel we had bought awhile ago. He lifted my skirt and guided me back to the chair.

"No I can't Zack, I can't on that!"

"Just try it; I reckon it's a little thicker than me but not quite as long."

He held the pole and I lowered myself very gingerly onto it. I gasped and gripped his arm, and then moved slowly down. I winced and screwed my face up, until I had taken all the length into my pussy. At least the pole wasn't rigid on the chair, so I managed to get comfortable with it.

"You can get off if you want?"

I shook my head. My pussy was already streaming. Zack smiled at me.

"Now let's make it interesting."

I watched him wrap the rest of the rope high over my thighs and he tied it under the chair. I grinned a little, but then winced as he pulled the rope tighter.

"Right I'm going for a bath; I'll untie you when I come down, if you're lucky."

So there I was gently flexing my pussy on the pole, unable to move until Zack returned. I must admit it felt better than I had imagined. That was until the knock on the door. I went to untie the knot under the chair, but I couldn't move far enough without causing me discomfort. I yanked my skirt down covering my roped thighs as best as I could. At least I was half under the table.

I heard the front door shut and footsteps in the living room. I took a deep breath trying to compose myself.

"Hi mum, dad," I said, feeling the pole move a little.

"Are you alright dear you look a little flushed? Are you ill again Sylvia?" my mum asked.

"I'm fine, I think," I mumbled

"Right I need the loo. Well just don't sit there dear put the kettle on," my mum said.

My eyes went to my stepfather, and then back to my mother. She just looked at me mystified. I smiled weakly, but that soon dropped as Zack walked in. I closed my eyes wanting to sink under the table. Mum turned round.

"Zack, what are you doing running around in just your underpants!" she screeched.

I watched Zack cover the bulge in his pants with his hands, and he quickly backed away.

"Sylvia you really should tell him not to walk around like that. What would people think?"

Again I smiled weakly.

She huffed and went off to the loo. My eyes went to my stepfather. He had a knowing grin on his face.

"You are going to have to be more careful Sylvia, now why don't you make some tea?"

I shook my head, "I can't get, up."

He frowned at me.

"I, I'm tied, to, to, the chair," I stammered.

His grin returned again. He walked over to me and looked behind the chair.

"I don't see any...."

I looked up into his eyes as they focused on my ruffled skirt. I just sat there as he slowly pulled it up. His smile widened when he saw the ropes over my thighs. Then he looked closer. I shuddered as he felt between my legs. He gripped the base of the pole and wriggled it. I winced and grabbed his hand away.

"Let me do it or I'll tell your mother something is going on," he whispered in my ear.

I winced and jumped a little as he moved the rod around. He kissed my ear and groaned slightly.

"Oh is my stepdaughter close to coming?" he chuckled.

"Please stop it, mum will be back soon," I said with a gulp.

He kissed my ear and carried on wriggling the wooden pole.

"You keep yourself shaved now then sexy?" he mumbled, trailing his finger over my clit.

I whimpered and felt my juices gushing. I looked up at the eyes in the doorway. Zack watched my stepfather groping between my legs. Yes he had his bloody phone videoing everything again!

We heard the downstairs loo flush, and my stepfather grabbed the pole and jerked it hard. I whimpered again as it moved deep inside of me. His lips covered my gaping mouth and his tongue found little resistance as it speared into me.

"I guess I had better make the tea," he said with a dirty chuckle.

I sat there drinking the tea and chatting with mum, after she had told Zack off again. All the time I was well aware of the pole deep inside of my pussy. My stepfather managed to kick my chair twice causing me to wince. He just gave me a dirty leer from time to time. Zack seemed quite amused by my stepfather's sly grins.

"Sylvia have you got stomach ache or something?" my mum asked.

I just smiled as best as I could. She seemed to be getting a little annoyed with my lack of conversation.

Finally they went to leave, after nearly an hour! My pussy felt as sore as hell and the wet patch on the wooden chair was getting bigger and bigger!

"Don't worry dear, silly of me really, is your period that painful?" she whispered in my ear.

I just nodded and grinned a little awkwardly again.

"Zack make your aunt a hot water bottle, and do keep your trousers on in future."

She looked back giving me a sympathetic grin, "you know you shouldn't sit on those uncomfortable chairs, I'm sure that can't be helping."

I nodded. If only she knew!

Zack untied me and slowly I extracted myself from the wooden pole. I didn't think my pussy was ever going to close up again. After tea (which Zack made) I had more or less returned to normal.

But now Zack had to punish me for the way my mum snapped at him. Well that's what he reckoned!

So there we were in the park, it was tipping down with rain. But at least it was pitch-black. He held the umbrella up over my head. And then he yanked on the leash that was secured to the collar around my neck. We had managed to walk undetected so far.

"Please Zack we have to go back to the house, I, I need to pee," I mumbled.

He took me to the middle right out in the open.

"Look its dark as fuck, and my dog needs to be punished. Now squat down and pee here."

I shook my head; he yanked on the lead again. I was pretty sure I couldn't hold on until we got back home. I took a deep breath and crouched down. I just let go, and we both heard my pee splashing on the path.

"Look at me, look at me," he said a second time, as he tugged on the lead gently.

I looked up into his rain soaked face. He flicked the torch on and shone it in my eyes. It slowly left my face and he moved it to where I was peeing. I felt so incredibly humiliated, but at the same time, very turned on. My nephew had taken me for a walk like any dog owner would. He stood waiting for me to finish looking me in the eye.

SylviaG
SylviaG
1,394 Followers
12