All About Zack Ch. 15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SylviaG
SylviaG
1,395 Followers

"She's at it again!" my heart said, "can't you do anything?"

"I'm not in charge here, hey cunt can you cut it out?" my brain asked.

"Oh come on this is bloody good fun," my dripping cunt replied.

Zack only fingered me for a few seconds, which was all it took to have me gasping to an earth shattering orgasm! He drove off somewhere and parked the car. All I could hear were the excited chatter of my nephews. We had stopped behind a derelict garage in quite a secluded place. I was still shaking and almost fainting with what had gone before. Before I knew it Zack had pulled me out of the car. It was dusk by now, and I just stood there praying he wasn't going to leave me to walk home.

"Right get into position guys," he said, looking into my eyes all the time.

I just stood horrified as they began to toss themselves off over my legs! The twins stood on my left and Zack and David on my right. I gasped and shuddered as one by one they coated my trembling legs in spunk! I looked down to see white trails dripping down my thighs, shins, and over my feet! The four of them backed away still panting and doing their trousers up.

"Wait that's not enough, give the poor woman some more."

I looked aghast at Rick.

"You know you're right Rick, get the stuff Dave," Zack said, with an evil grin.

I was made to close my eyes. At first it seemed like nothing was happening, but then I felt a wet sensation seeping through my dress onto each quaking breast! I gasped and jumped but I was quickly held. I felt more and more this time on my legs!

"What are you, doing?" my croaking voice asked.

"Shut up Auntie, or we'll get more," David hissed.

So there I stood in the chip shop. My dress and legs covered in a white mess that was still trickling where it wanted to go. White globs all over the blonde clad only in black. I just stood there with a red face as the guy served a couple. His eyes opened wide, as did the two women who just stared at me. I moved forward as the couple that had been served went to go out of the shop. They both looked me over shocked with what they saw. I took a deep breath as the guy behind the counter couldn't take his eyes off my white stained tits!

"Have, have you got, some serviettes, plea, please?" I stammered.

He still didn't move. He just trailed his eyes up to my face. Now he could see the white mess on my chin and nose. He still couldn't respond he just stood opened mouthed. I heard voices somewhere behind me; more customers had come into the shop. I knew why their conversation had ended so abruptly.

"Can I have some serviettes, please?" I repeated faintly.

He nodded finally and slowly handed me a handful of white serviettes.

"Could you put this, in, in your bin please?"

He looked down at my hand.

"My boyfriend was driving and had to slam, on the brakes, I, was eating yoghurt at the time."

His face relaxed a little as I hand him the yoghurt pot. Then he seemed to exhale as though he'd been waiting for a bomb to go off that didn't.

"Um sure," he mumbled.

"Well she needs more napkins than that, you poor dear," the woman behind me said.

"Don't look so embarrassed we didn't really think it was.... well you know?" her friend whispered in my ear.

I grinned sheepishly and left, smelling the faint whiff of coconut yoghurt, which masked the smell of 4 loads of spunk on my tights. Whether any of them noticed a difference in colour I don't know, but the look on their faces at first was priceless!

The next few days I spent tied to the bed. My nephews came and went as they pleased. I had jaw ache, and a pain in my ass. But this time only Zack was allowed to use my pussy. I was only allowed up to use the loo and cook meals. This was all done with me naked. It's quite hard trying to cook when several pairs of hands are touching you up, but somehow I managed. The last night the boys wanted to see the football match. They turned it into a game. I spent 90 minutes on my knees sucking cocks. I moved from one to the other every time the ball went off the pitch. The only other rule was I had to swallow the spunk of whoever I was sucking when a goal happened. 3 goals to 1 in case you are wondering?

SylviaG
SylviaG
1,395 Followers
12