All Afternoon!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Taking the opportunity, I placed her legs on my shoulders and lifted her hips off the bed, looking into her eyes whilst she tried to focus. I continued o eat her out, licking up and down, then penetrating her with my tongue. Whether it was my tongue, the lotion or her dream, is pure speculation. What I do know it that after two minutes, she started shivering and shuddering with her hips thrusting up into my face and had another drenching orgasm.

I let her down and was catching my breath when she jumped up and spun around, presenting her butt to me. Reaching between her legs, she wrapped her fingers around my rock and rubbed the tip up and down her slit. Then sideways and all over her freshly waxed lips.

"I'm really getting off on this no-hair thing!" she exclaimed as she finally placed my prick at her opening and leaned back. I slipped right in and soon had my balls slapping against her bare skin.

Reaching forward, I found her breasts and started to fondle them whilst allowing Alesha to set the momentum below. She leant further forward and rested her head on the pillow, freeing one hand to play with herself, which she took to with great gusto. Scraping a little of the excess oil onto her fingers, she wrapped them around my prick as it went in and out. I now started to warm up even further, and knew my climax wasn't too far away.

Feeling my balls tighten and my prick swell, she let me grab her hips and pound her hole with all my unreleased sexual energy. Her three middle fingers just pressed around her clit until I started to spew what felt like gallons of cum deep inside her pussy. She then rubbed directly over the button and came again, both of us collapsing in each other's arms.

"I would NEVER have thought you were like this," she said with a modicum of surprise, adulation and adoration in her voice. "I've done things this last twenty fours hours that I've never done before and would never have even thought of doing!"

"Me, too!" I said agreeing with her. "We should explore new things every now and then, shouldn't we. After all, it's Christmas!"

We closed our eyes, my hand idly flicking her nipple and toying with her breast, her hand travelling slowly and lightly from my neck to mid-thigh, grazing my cock each trip, waiting to see if it recovered. Twenty minutes later, she noticed some action, and leaned in closer to investigate. Finding the bottle under her leg, she decided to return the favour.

The warmth of the lotion and the heat from her mouth on my prick, and my balls, soon had me ready to go again. This time, we decided to go for the cocktail, the Long Slow Fuck. As she lay back, I slipped a pillow under her hips, just raising them a little. Moving between her legs I let her guide me in and we began, just a couple of inches at first. I tried guiding the head to pressure different sides of the walls inside her vagina, but we worked out this type of thing was better controlled by her. I went a little deeper, every so often all the way, then back to just the tip. Alesha practiced her pelvic floor exercises, which felt great to me as she clenched and relaxed those muscles, especially with her hips slightly raised.

We carried on a general conversation about a whole host of things totally unrelated to sex. Normally, you'd assume this would lead to droop and no interest on either side, but we were both concentrating so hard on maintaining different movements, different depths, etc; that I remained as hard as ever, and felt her excitement building. My first deposit of sperm was still providing good lubrication for us, although making mess on the bed and pillow.

After nearly twenty minutes, I lowered my body, so we were chest to chest. We kissed, our tongues dancing around, Alesha using her teeth on my tongue and lips, me nipping and nuzzling her earlobes and neck. We kept up our really slow rhythm, but were both getting hot and sweaty.

In an almost matter of fact voice, she said, "How long will you last?"

"Depends on what you do next!" was my response. "But, I'm really thirsty and need a drink."

"OK, then; to the kitchen!"

Thinking we were taking a break from our lovemaking, I started to withdraw, but her hands clamping onto my butt and pulling it into her, made me realise what I was to do. A couple of quick deep and unexpected thrusts got her attention as I ensured her legs were wrapped tightly around my waist. Clasping my hands behind her back, I squashed us together, then stood, turned around and headed for the kitchen.

Grabbing a couple of cans from the fridge, I emptied mine in record time, whilst Al was content to sip hers and then place it in the middle of my back, of course, causing me to jerk forwards from the hips. Deciding I needed payback, I started walking into the back yard.

"What are you doing? What if Mr Pap sees?"

"A little lovemaking under the stars is a beautiful thing," said I with a halfway grin.

"Bastard!" she swore at me, again.

"Tut, tut," I said, "or we'll have to lie down."

"You wouldn't dare!" was her shortlived challenge, as I firmed my grip around her ass and knelt down. Another little jerk, and then I flopped her down, flat on her back in the long dewy grass. As soon as she'd started and then stifled a scream, I started pounding into her again, knowing that I was "near the station."

Her initial shock at the cold and wet now dissipated, she started to join in. Quicker and quicker we thrust at each other, holding each other tightly as we ground our hips together, until I pushed my torso up and started cumming, trying to push deeper and deeper inside her.

For her part, Alesha rolled her butt around on the grass, trying to accept as much of me as she could, then put her legs together and mashed her mound into my pubic bone, trying to maximise her clitoral stimulation.

Then she started to orgasm, for the tenth or eleventh time that day, just as a disembodied voice drifted over the high fence, "Aletha, is that you?"

"Yes, ugh! I'm, ugh, O. ugh, K, ugh, Mr, ugh, Pap," grunted Alesha in response to the question from her lisping elderly next door neighbour, as I kept thrusting into her.

"You sure you OK? Sound funny!" came back in broken English.

"I'm fine" she said, proud of herself for managing to string two words together, before "ugh, ugh, ooooohhh!" and another glare at me.

"Bye then," as he went back into his kitchen.

We collapsed as Alesha chopped at my elbow, causing me to overbalance and land in the long wet grass next to my sex buddy, both of us cooling down fairly quickly, but enjoying the closeness.

"What time do you REALLY have to leave tomorrow?" she asked with a twinkle in her eye.

12