All Alone? Not Quite Pt. 02

Story Info
The capitve seduction continues.
792 words
4.47
28.9k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

CH 8

He moves off the bed. I hear that strange metal clink again and my curiosity is almost overwhelming. He licks and nibbles at my nipple, then I feel something clamping around it. There is a strange mixture of pain and pleasure. He does the same with my other nipple. I can feel a cold metal chain now between my breasts and realize this is the strange sound I heard as we were walking. Then he teases my clit with his tongue again, making it hard, and something is clamped around it as well. I can tell the chain between my breasts connects to the clamp on my clit. How strangely erotic it feels! He tugs the chain gently. I moan deeply. He seems pleased with my reaction and positions himself between my legs again. I feel him stroke the head of his cock on my pussy lips. I am so ready for this. I have long since passed wanting to needing. He slowly pushes forward, allowing only the head of his cock to penetrate. I want to beg him for more, but there is still a small part of me that will not allow that. This man invaded my home, he holds me against my will (ok, maybe not really so much anymore) but there is a part of me that cannot totally surrender. He thrusts a little deeper, working more of his cock in me with each stroke. I cannot raise my hips to meet him, the cuffs bite into my ankles when I strain against them. Then his need becomes too much to bear and he pushes himself completely into me. Oh yes! This is so damn good! He slowly pulls out and pushes back in. I feel his balls meet my ass. I feel his hands holding my upper thighs. My pussy gets wetter with every stroke of his cock.*

CH 9

We fuck this way for what feels like forever. I can hear his breathing, ragged and strained, and know that he is trying to hold back. He wants to prolong these sensations. His hands roam my body. His fingers circle the tops of my nipples. I moan with pleasure. My heart feels as if it is trying to pound its way out of my chest. He tugs on the chain, pulling my nipples and my clit simultaneously. My moans become louder. He increases his pace, thrusting faster. “Yes, baby,” he moans to me. I begin to see bright colors behind my eyelids. I know that he will have me cumming again very soon. His hands grip my hips, lifting them slightly and he begins to pound his cock into my pussy. I know he is losing control of his orgasm. The thought sends me over the edge. I begin to cum, my pussy sucking at his cock, contracting around its hardness. The bright colors flashing and turning white. He thrusts deep and explodes within me. His moans of pleasure echo off my bedroom walls. He holds himself in me after his orgasm subsides. He seems to be fighting for air as I am doing the same. I feel the chain between my breasts rise and fall with my attempts to breathe normally. He leans over me and kisses me. Not so much with passion, but there is emotion in it, an emotional connection that cannot be denied. He withdraws and gets off the bed. I hear metal clink again. This time it is the keys to the cuffs as he unlocks my wrists and ankles. I am free but do not move. I am not afraid; I know there is no malice in him towards me.

CH 10

He moves to the head of the bed and gently removes my blindfold. I blink, allowing my eyes to adjust. He carefully, lovingly, removes the clamps from my breasts and clit. He sits on the bed and reaches to the nightstand. He switches on my lamp and I see him in the light for the first time. He is smiling and there is something familiar about his mouth. He removes one glove then the other. I raise up and prop on one elbow. He slowly raises his mask and the handsome face is revealed to me. I smile broadly as I look into the eyes of my captor, my lover, my best friend. This is the man I have loved for so long. This is the man I will love forever. His smile matches mine as he joins me in the bed. He pulls the blankets protectively around my shoulders and pulls me to his chest. He kisses my forehead and the tip of my nose. We cling to one another and fall into a contented slumber.