All American Present

Story Info
While on tour in the US, the band gets a real treat.
4.3k words
3.89
22k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Samantha Sams hated crowds. Not the kind of crowds that surged against the stage from the other side of metal bars. Nor the kind that listened to her numerous interviews with 109 The Silence radio, or watched her vlogs intently. No, the kind of crowds Samantha hated were the kind she had to smile alongside, the ones she had to sign endless banners, posters, cd's, sometimes even skin or casts. It was almost painful to be forced to pose for pictures time and time again for her endless fans when all she really wanted was to sing.

There was one good thing about her shows in the US. It was Vinnie's presents. Vinnie was their band manager. Whenever they were in a city big enough, he managed to bring them little gifts to see them through their tour. Samantha saw it as one of the perks of being a celebrity. This prospect was what saw her through the signings and the pictures and the annoying fans that she didn't really want to get to know personally.

Tonight, they walked off stage together. There was an air of excitement to them all as they knew what was coming. This was what they'd been waiting for all night. Well not all of them.

Aart turned to them as he walked off stage. "Have fun I guess," he coughed awkwardly. He said this after every show when they were expecting a present. Aart was the only one in the group who did not partake.

"You too," Cory said. "You going to the local bar?"

"Not local," Aart answered shiftily, looking around as if nervous. "It's on the other side of the city."

Ignaas clapped Aart's back in a brotherly way. "Probably for the best," he said in his thick accent. "You might meet all the good girls there."

Aart didn't say anything more, just squeezed past his bandmates and disappeared out a back door. He was always like that after shows: eager to get drunk as soon as possible.

"Think Vinnie's out right now?" Cory asked as they all got back to their dressing rooms.

"Probs," Samantha answered as she pulled her shirt off. "I hope so."

The band did everything together, including change, share hotel rooms, eat, practice, and partake in Vinnie's little gifts. Samantha wondered what was waiting them back in their hotel room. How much fun would she really get to have. Recently she'd become aggressive about getting first pick, as the boys of the band almost always used up all of their gift before she'd had a share.

It was never any fun getting used goods.

Vinnie walked into the dressing room just as Samantha was finished wrapping herself up in her long coat. It was dainty, and red, her favorite color. Their manager never looked as awkward as Aart did when they talked about the gifts he got for them. It was something he'd always done for his bands, and he'd never had a problem with it. Unlike Aart, who was not at all used to this kind of behavior from a band manager. Then again, Aart came from a totally different world of music. His managers had always been a little less hands on and a little more pessimistic. Maybe that was why he liked to drink himself to sleep all the time.

None of it, however, was relevant to what Vinnie had to say. "Your gift is waiting in your room," he said coolly. "I think I got a good one this time."

Samantha smiled. Whenever Vinnie said that line she knew she was in for a real treat. "Dibs!" she said, before anyone else could.

"Whatever," Marius said casually. "It's always better for me when you start it anyway."

So they went up to their rooms, eager tension emanating from each of them like a cloud. Samantha could smell the anticipation as they each prepared mentally for what they were about to get. In her own mind, Samantha already knew what she wanted.

Sure enough, in their cozy hotel suite was their gift: a young woman bound naked to the bed and gagged for good measure. Samantha could tell right away that this girl was not one of the usual ones. Most of the time, Vinnie was able to secure willing victims, people who liked being tied down and taken advantage of for hours on end. However this girl as obviously scared of what might happen to her. She didn't know, of course, but Samantha sure as hell did.

"Oh she is nice looking," Roeland said sitting in a chair across from the bed to look her up and down. "I love it when he gets the dark ones."

"Don't be mean," Samantha said, walking past and rubbing her hand against the girl's bare foot gently. The girls foot was icy cold. This wasn't the first time she'd discovered cold feet in their victims. When the fear kicked in, the pumping adrenaline pulled the blood in away from the extremities and into the torso, causing cold feet and hands, and of course making the heart beat faster. "Your feet," she crooned gently. "Let me warm them up."

Gently, she took the foot into her hands, drawing her thumbs up along the soles. The calluses were worn, as if the girl was on her feet often. Maybe the girl was a dancer. But that wouldn't explain her lack of form. Wouldn't dancers need muscles? She let her long fingers brush against the foottop. Slowly, deliberately, she lowered her mouth to the big toe, letting her lips just lightly contact her skin, blowing warm air from her lungs onto the foot in her grasp.

The girl started struggling, straining to remove her foot from Samantha's grip. For her part, Samantha let go. She smiled at the girl not in a friendly way.

Marius leaned over the girl, taking a deep breath as Samantha got up to adjust the temperature controls. She liked it warm when it happened. With the heat on, everyone would be sweating, the smells stronger than without.

"She smells good," Marius murmured as Samantha finished adjusting the controls. "Smells like fear."

"There's nothing to be afraid of," Samantha reassured the girl in her softest, most convincing voice. "You're going to be fine."

The stranger girl shook her head, squeezing her eyes shut as if she could avoid what was about to happen. Samantha sat down on the edge of the bed, feeling her body get warmer as the heat kicked on. "Hey, shhh," she whispered. "Listen, we've done this plenty of times," she gave the girl a knowing look here. "And what we've found is everything goes so much smoothly for you if you just...go with it." She smiled again at the girl. "If you just relax, and let this happen, you'll be out of here sooner."

"And don't think you won't be compensated well for you troubles," Roeland added from his chair.

Samantha had honestly forgotten about that part entirely. "That's right," she said enthusiastically. "You're gonna be rich after this. But listen, you don't wanna tell anybody what happens tonight, you know? Because your life is valuable to you."

The girl's eyes widened. Fear scent was pouring off of her, accelerating Samantha's senses. "Look, not that we'd ever go to jail for it anyway, because we have the money to get really good lawyers and pay off judges, but think of it this way," she leaned down so that her face was closer to the girl's ear. "I'm not afraid of going to jail."

She winked at the girl, who seemed to have calmed down a little. At least, she'd stopped struggling. Samantha was so ready to move forward now. "I'm going to take this tape off," she said to the girl. "There's no one around to hear you, but I don't want you to scream yet. Do you understand?"

The girl closed her eyes, as if thinking about it. Finally, she nodded. Samantha felt a sliver of excitement go through her as she removed the tape from the girl's mouth, giving her access to talk.

"Please," the girl said immediately. Samantha was pleased that it was almost a whisper. "I don't want your money," she said. "I won't say anything to anyone. I can't do this. Just let me go."

"I can't," Samantha said. "Just do what you're told, and this will be done soon enough. Then you'll never have to see us again."

"Well Sammy, you said you wanted to go first," Ignaas said impatiently. "Why don't you get started then so this doesn't take all night?"

"Of course," Samantha said, getting to her feet. Making sure the girl could see her movements, she shimmied out of her pants, kicking her shoes off and away. She slid her panties down her legs, noticing how wet they were as she did so. She was glad to see the girl's eyes tracking her movements.

Samantha decided to climb onto the bed from the end. She pulled herself over the girl so she was straddling her, then crawled up the length of the bed over top of her. At last, she settled with her wet crotch over the girl's face. "Have you done this before?" she asked, suddenly curious.

"No," the girl quivered.

Disappointment settled in her stomach. Lack of experience usually meant disappointing results. "Well, try it anyway," she encouraged, and lowered herself on the girl's face.

After a second of hesitation, the girl began moving her mouth. Pleasure seeped in from Samantha's labia through her legs. "Ahh," she gasped, shifting her weight just a little. Despite this being her first time, the girl really was good at it. Her tongue swept along the outside folds of her labia, then flicked up in between them, ending with a sharp nudge to her clit. The feeling was amazing, and Samantha couldn't help but lean into a little.

Before long she was panting, rocking her hips forward in time with the motion of the girl's tongue. Clearly this girl was not shy about getting Samantha off. She was kissing Sam's opening, as if making out with it. Her tongue dipped inside Samantha and she could not hold back a moan.

Pressure was building lazily in her lower pelvis. By the speed of it's growth, Samantha could already tell she was gonna come hard. But she was not yet ready to finish, so she suppressed the orgasm a little. In that moment, she only wanted to enjoy the pleasurable feeling in her body coming from the mouth of this stranger girl.

Suddenly that good feeling in her lower half became so much more intense. She cried out, her head snapping back and her body falling forward. Her hand smacked against the wooden backboard of the bed, and she gripped it like her lifeline as another wave of intense pleasure boiled under her skin. The resistance from coming before now deserted her in a frenzy of heat. She wanted to come now.

But the girl's tongue was still inside her. She could feel the tongue against her inner walls, so soft and so wet as it trailed along inside her. The girl flicked her tongue against Samantha's g-spot. She quivered in pleasure, crying out again as the girl's tongue lashed her most sensitive inner spot.

By now the feeling was as intense as most of her orgasms, but the way her body was twitching against the girl's mouth told her she was not done yet. In some part of her brain, she knew there was more to come, and she wasn't sure she was ready for it. It was so extreme, and continued to build, that her body might not be able to handle it.

And still she wasn't coming. Her mind blanked out to everything but the incredible feeling between her legs. The girl was still doing her g-spot, making her hips jerk with feeling. At last, the girl brought her tongue out, flicking it along the labia wall in a way that made Samantha positively pant. She wanted to come so bad.

Finally, finally, the girl's tongue pressed against her clit. Samantha came so hard, she felt like she was going to pass out. All her senses registered was the acute feeling of pleasure coming from within her. She screamed, losing all sense of herself as wave after wave rolled over her. And the girl didn't stop. She kept going, lashing her tongue over Samantha's clit again and again.

Samantha pushed herself off the girl, thumping against the bed beside the girl. The feeling was too intense to continue, although Samantha might not ever admit that. Her fingers were tingling, she couldn't feel her lower legs. She was aware of the people in the room around her anyway. Roeland was watching from his chair, still across from the bed. His eyes were intent on Samantha, as if he couldn't entirely believe what he'd seen. Ignaas was pacing back and forth, his eyes looking over the girl with interest. Marius was just finishing himself off with his hand.

"That was hot," Marius said when he got his breath back. "That was incredible."

"I wanna go double on her," Ignaas said quickly. "You wanna join me Roeland?"

"Maybe after I've had some time with her," he answered sternly. "I wanna come in her."

"I'll go with you," Cory offered.

"No," Samantha said, finally finding herself. "Remember, we're not supposed to come inside, Roeland. On the other hand, before any of you do anything, I want some more time with her."

"You can't possibly have more in you after that!" Roeland argued.

"But she was so good to me," Samantha whined. "I want to reward her."

Roeland's eyes lightened with understanding. "That'd make it even better," he said. "Go for it." The others murmured in agreement.

Samantha rolled on to her arms and legs again, looking at the girl. "You're going to have fun," she said. "I don't usually do this, but this is a real treat."

Carefully, she slid her fingers between the folds of the girl's labia. She gently allowed her fingers to rub against the walls. The girl turned her head away. She seemed to realize what Samantha was after, and was trying to avoid it at all costs.

After a few minutes though, there was wetness down there. Samantha dipped her fingers into it, pumping her fingers between the labia walls with the slickness. The girl closed her eyes, but her breath was coming out quicker. Want to make this girl quiver in the way Samantha had been, she dipped her middle finger into the girl's opening, pumping her finger slowly at first. She made sure to press her finger against the girl's internal walls, feeling the way the girl's insides twitched.

Samantha began to go faster, curling her finger to make the opening wider. She pushed in as far as her finger could go, wondering if she might fist her. It was obvious that the girl was trying to resist what was happening to her, but her body betrayed her. Her breathing was labored now, and her hips were gyrating with Samantha's fingering.

It didn't take long after that. Once she had the girl's hips moving, Samantha knew she had her. She pumped fast, pulling her finger all the way out and along the labia then back down to push in all the way. The girl's hips were rotating with her. Every time Samantha brought her finger out, she edged it closer to the clit. The woman's muscles were tense, her breath stunted.

Finally, Samantha drew her finger over the other girl's clit. A spark of pleasure went through Samantha as she watched the girl's whole body tense. But it was quickly swamped by disappointment. She'd wanted to make the girl moan at least once. But somehow she'd gotten through the whole thing without making any noise.

Samantha pressed her finger into the girl's clit, rubbing it vigorously. The girl's mouth seemed to open without her permission, letting out the smallest of sounds. Her hips was pulling back now, away from Samantha's touch. Maybe overstimulation just wasn't the girl's thing.

Deciding that noise was the best Samantha was going to get, she pulled her finger away. It was soaked. Looking right at the girl, she put that finger in her mouth, lapping up the wetness as if it were the tastiest treat. The girl's eyes were glassy. Samantha held out her finger, sticking it on the girl's lips. The girl didn't resist as she stuck her finger in her mouth.

"You taste good," she said in a murmur. The girl just blinked, turning away. Tears were silently streaming down her cheek, which told Samantha all she needed to know.

She pulled away, giving room for her bandmates. "Who's next?" she asked.

"Me," Roeland said without waiting. He got up instantly, pulling off his clothes and showing his hard dick, dripping precum. Samantha had never seen him that horny before, not even the time they'd hired 3 girls to come, who'd focused on Roeland for over an hour.

Now he pushed his way between her legs forcefully. Samantha watched in fascination as he began to ruthlessly pound into her. The girl began screaming, wriggling as if hoping to get free. Roeland showed her no mercy. He rocked forward with power, penetrating deep into her, then pulling almost the whole way out before going in again.

The girl screamed, her legs coming up as she tried vainly to push herself out of his way. Her hands were clenched around ties on her wrists. Roeland put his hands on her knees, pushing her legs farther apart and pulling himself even closer.

To Samantha's surprise, Roeland only went on only about five total minutes. Usually, he could last a good long time. Sometimes up to twenty minutes. Sometimes more than an hour. But tonight he only last five minutes.

His movements became more erratic the closer he got. At last, he let out a hard grunt. His head went back, his movements becoming more smooth as he rocked himself through his orgasm. Samantha noticed that he did break their one rule and came inside. He pulled out as he finished, still hard.

"That was good," he said lowly. "I'm gonna want to go again later. But right now I want a break."

"Roeland," Ignaas complained. "You got your cum in her!"

"Couldn't be helped," Roeland grunted as he sat back down. "There was no way I was gonna be able to pull out."

Samantha stood up. "Don't worry about it. It's not the first time one of us has fucked after the other one came."

"Just think, it makes her more slick," Roeland added.

Ignaas shrugged. "That works for me. You ready Cory?"

Cory nodded. "You want top or bottom?"

"With your weight? Top."

Using his upper body strength that came from years of training in karate, Cory lifted the girl enough to roll her halfway. It looked incredibly pained, and the girl screamed against the movement. Cory climbed underneath her, his upper body bracing her up. He was tall enough that his head was level with her, but his dick came out from between her legs. His right hand reached down, pushing his dick back until he was able to penetrate her from behind.

For a few minutes, he rocked her body, penetrating into her again and again, and occasionally moaning with pleasure. But after a few minutes, he spoke up. "She's ready."

Ignaas climbed on, guiding his dick and penetrating into her at the same time as Cory. By now the girl was sobbing, but pinned between the two guys as she was, she could no longer struggle.

The double penetration was incredibly hot, and if Samantha wasn't already spent, she'd want to come again. But at best, she could touch herself and be contentedly pleasured. Her body just didn't have it in her to come again.

The men took their time double penetrating. They were obviously having a good time with it, as both were in their own way vocally displaying pleasure. Cory simply liked to close his eyes, open his mouth, and let his breath stutter in pleasured moans. Meanwhile, Ignaas liked to keep a constant stream of dirty talk going.

"Fuck yeah you dirty whore. You like that?" He looked at the sobbing girl with extreme near giddiness. "Cry for me you dirty slut. I know how much you must like this. Tell me how good it is."

That last part was an order, but the girl only choked out half of what he wanted. "I- I..."

"Say it!" he roared, pausing in his movements but his dick was still in her.

"I like it!" the girl screamed in fear, her face screwing up as tears streamed down her face. "It's good!"

"Yeah it is!" he exclaimed in ecstasy, slamming into her hard.

At that moment, Marius got up and approached. At some point he had begun again playing with himself. His rock hard dick was swollen, unusually big. He must be about to come. Ignaas sat up taller, and Marius switched his head to the other side to give Marius room. Their bandmate pressed himself forward, leaning back so that his dick was right over the girl's face. A torrent of cum flowed out of his dickhead, covering the girl's face.

12