All are Pawns of the Mistress

Story Info
Mary's dysfunctional interracial affair with cruel taboo.
16.6k words
4.26
66.9k
36

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/09/2022
Created 10/25/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
gobula
gobula
185 Followers

With many thanks to Frank, from Go Bula! for ideas and the like.

*

Mary Ann-Carter Woodward had been an adventurous youth. In high school she'd met her now husband, but his family did not approve of them. He married Claudette Ash-burn and they had a daughter Jade. Meanwhile Mary Ann-Carter had finished her degree in Realty and her masters in Law. She was set to take the board when Brent Woodward, her high school sweetheart and Claudette separated. As in high school, their romance was re ignited and with his parents great disapproval they had moved in together before his divorce was finalized. It was not the last thing that she would do to shame the rich and old family.

They never cared for her, always considering her too low for their son. Unfortunately for them, she gave birth to Brent's first-born son, the heir to the great Woodward name. Though they demanded Brent get blood tests, it was obvious the child was his and Mary had never been the slightest hint of anything but a doting, faithful wife, despite how much they slandered and loathed her.

She always tried to impress upon her in-laws how much she loved their son, but never seemed to make way. By the time her son, David was in school she had given up all together. Jade who went by Jazz, shared her grandparents feelings towards Mary and never referred to her in anything short of condescending. At thirteen she was all attitude, and at times too much attitude for either parents to handle. Mary would go round and round with her, and the grandparents over the phone.

At first her husband supported her without blemish, but the wars dragged on and he grew distant. The adventurous and fun spirit Mary had, as a youth, in college and before her marriage to Brent slipped away from her. The Mary Ann that looked back at her from the mirror of the mini- van was not the same she'd remembered of her youth. She was still very attractive. An overwhelming MILF so her co-workers called her, but something had died inside.

Her short black hair, recently bleached blond, did not help her as the promised print on the box said it would. She did not feel "more alive than ever before". Twice a week she worked out at the fitness club, she ate right and dressed appropriately but inside she knew she wasn't herself anymore.

"I am nearly forty..." She confided to her friend on her cell, pulling around the drop off circle at the school. "But I feel like I have been dead for years."

"Awe, don't say that Mary, we'll go out this weekend, or something."

She agreed and hung up, pulling next to the curb. It began to rain, just like the weather report swore it wouldn't and she got soaked helping David out. A teacher's aid took his hand at the door and asked her if she wanted to come in and dry off but she politely refused, "Have to go to work." she said.

"Another time." the man said.

Was he hitting on her? She gave him a look in the pelting rain before jumping back into the car. A cute guy, like an actor form television. But she would never go out with a Black guy... what was she thinking? She was married first, and about twice the man's age! She shook her head and pulled back into traffic, "Oh Mary you are a shameful woman." she scolded herself, "Everything the Woodward's say about you is true!" she laughed at herself.

Later, still aroused by the man's request for her company, however, she began to rub her husband's shoulders. Brent gruff-ed: "Not tonight honey I have an important meeting tomorrow."

"That is supposed to be my line." She remarked, sitting up at the edge of the bed, feeling hopeless and lost.

"We have children, I work all the time to put food in their mouths and clothes on their backs."

"Here we go... I'll go pack for the guilt trip."

"Don't be a smart ass, I am tired. Can't a man be tired once in a while?" he sighed and rolled over, besides you're always horny..."

She frowned: "You used to like that about me..."

"I still do, just not tonight."

She wasn't going to push it or mention the fact that "Tonight" had been every night for the past year. His comments made her feel dirty, like there was something wrong with her. Was there?

Restless, Mary waited in bed for Brent to fall asleep. When she heard his purring slumber, she began to rub herself through the silk panties. Before she had fantasized about them on his boat or up in the cabins or on the beach. She would rub her clitoris softly, licking her fingers and moaning in sweet memory, herself to sleep. But this time was different. She remembered the rain splashing on her face and her shirt, wetting her braw and breasts, she remembered traffic and thought of the school, the man who offered her coffee. The Black man. Her finger slipped into her hot cunt and she came, a flood rushing over her. Tingly warmth and then still numbness. Sweet numbness, and sweet surrender. Her body was tight and then relaxed. She had frozen not to disturb the tranquil Brent beside her. Slipping her finger out, she brought it up to her mouth and licked it, slipping it between her lips she sucked her juices from it, pretending it was the man's fingers. They would be thick, rough, Black. She trembled. Would she cum again? This was crazy. She rubbed her clitoris with her other hand, slipping it between the soaked panties and her groomed mound. She came instantly, with only slight play, her stomach muscles tensed and her she barely caught the yelp from escaping. She sighed and turned over, licking the other hand clean now. After a long pause, when she was sure Brent was still sleeping, she slipped her hands back down between her legs.

Mary didn't get much rest that night, but her dreams were erotic and in the morning Mary decided she would find out if the young man was hitting on her or not.

In the morning, She made coffee, eggs and toast for Brent. She assisted the Nanny with David's clothes and informed Jade several times what time it was and that she would be late. To which the young girl responded in Latin: "Your face doesn't sleep with you!" However, being a college grad herself, and having to enjoyed her Latin classes equally, Mary quipped back, also in Latin: "Little potato!" and then in English. "Martial was a poor play write and it shows lack of character to quote him, and a lack of depth as well."

More than a little relieved from wining the first round so easily, Mary retreated to the kitchen ready for more to come later. Brent informed her that Jade had just text him from the upstairs and that her friends were picking her up for school and that she (Mary) wouldn't need to wait on her.

"I am sure she used more adjectives than that to refer to me." Mary said warming Brent's coffee to the rim.

"Nah." Brent folded the news paper, "She must have been putting on her make up and didn't have time, or extra use of her thumb."

Mary took her cup of orange juice from the counter top, straitening David's shirt when he re-entered the kitchen, having spilled cereal on the other shirt. "You're off to an early start little man." Mary said to his back. David always made her smile. The sight of Jade heading out the front door made her frown. She followed her through the window to the silver BMW, it belonged to Jade's mother, Claudette. "Friends from school my ass." she muttered. Jade and her mother Claudette were always together. Mary understood that having a relationship with a parent and child were important, but there's was more a relationship of spite, anything to make life for Mary and Brent difficult.

"He is so funny no?" said the Nanny, Marcia, behind him. His backpack, she placed on the counter seemed almost as big as he was.

"You don't have anything in there you are not supposed to, do you?" Mary asked, trying to think of anything else besides Claudette and her continual meddling.

"No mommy." David shook his head and focused on the task of emptying his bowl without further incident.

Mary had resolved herself to the conclusion that if the Black man greeted her, that she would pursue a relation with him. That hopefully it would be a wonderful fling that might bring some excitement into her life. But, Mary was nervous, she had never considered the slightest possibility of committing adultery, much less even, being with a Black man. But here she was hoping to see if the same man was there to greet her, like yesterday. No such luck. There was relief actually, now she wouldn't have to go through with it- and she wouldn't have to think of herself as a coward for not doing it either. That was of course to assume that the man would want anything to do with her. She looked at herself in the mirror, pulling around David's drop off turn in front of the school. She was pretty, she thought. Shrugging she came to a halt then got out and walked around to David's side, helping the little man out. Bag in hand he pecked her cheek and trotted off. She watched him go, then got in her van and drove to work.

She had been working for a realty firm until she passed the board and now that she had, was looking for a new job. She sent her resume to monster and other inter net sights, hoping no one from the Limited Liability Corporation would find out about her effort. They were always quick to fire people and though her sales had been top before, everything seemed in a slump lately.

It wasn't long before Mary found herself wondering and wandering in the Internet. She GOOGLED "Large Black Dick" and was rewarded with a plethora of sights to choose from. She selected Images then, when the screen filled with them. Slid her hand under her desk. She couldn't believe how horny she was. All around her, she heard the typing of her co-workers. She listened to them on the phones and chatting about things. And there she was, looking at porn... she came to her senses and clicked off the sites.

Her day was pretty much clear until two when she had an appointment to show a house out in the valley. She drove there at one after a meager lunch at the corner coffee shop, and readied the house for a showing. The couple was late, as usual and when a car pulled into the drive way it was almost three. "Sorry!" the Black middle aged man said, coming around the sidewalk and greeting her by the door.

Mary decided not to be mad when he took her hand in greeting. It was a massive hand and a firm but gentle shake. "Not at all Taylor James. Come in." She backed into the door and held it open for him.

"I was waiting for my partner, but I don't think she's coming... call me TJ" he said.

"What a shame." she smiled and taking his hand gently, "May I show you the house TJ?" she noticed that he was agreeable and was sure that she had made a positive impression on him, but could she? Would she? She didn't even know the man... he would think that she was trying to use sex to sell the house... that still wouldn't be bad, at least she would have a sale right?

The tour ended in the bedroom. Along the way they had shared coy responses with each other, "The shower is big enough for two?" he asked, "Depends how BIG you are TJ." She smiled back.

In the bedroom, it was the end game, Mary turned and faced him squarely in the eyes: "What do you think?"

"I like... I like it very much." he said coming up to her. Standing over her, looking down into her eyes.

"What will you're wife think?" she asked, not looking away.

"Oh she's not my wife... more of a partner." He shrugged, "Besides, she'd does what she does, and I do what I do." he took her in his arms and pressed his large lips against hers.

The smell of his cologne overcame her. Mary parted her lips and admitted his tongue into her mouth. Her own tongue sought his out as they embraced. She rubbed against his body with her own and felt it's response. Warm and tingly, she wanted him. She wanted to feel alive and to be ravished, by a Black man, all the better. It would be like a dagger into the heart of her husband, who had ignored her want and need. Her in-laws would surely die of the humiliation- and what of her own? She stepped back from him, removing her blouse and skirt. She had dressed in black panties and bra from Victoria Secret, in hopes to seduce the man from school, and the effect was what she hoped on this man as well.

"Oh damn!" he quickly undid his pants, leaving his shirt on and took her to the bed. Removing her bra in a frenzy and taking her nipples into his mouth one at a time. Pushing her white breasts together with his large Black hands.

Mary moaned and wrapped her legs around him. They dry humped, kissed and fondled on the bed. Savoring each others forms, the contrast of their skin."You are so big!" she said, rubbing his chest under his shirt.

"Wait till you see this." he said kissing her neck and taking her hand to his crotch. "Take hold baby."

Her hand dug into his underwear and fetched the thick, meaty member from it's resting place. The heavy balls followed. "Oh my God!" she gasped and kissed him, open mouthed, "It's huge!" she rolled him onto his back and slid down, gripping his large Black cock with both her hands. The head was sheathed in his uncircumcised hood. Mary pulled the lint from it and sucked the head into her mouth. She decided that she would not think about it, or regret it, but just do it. Slowly the member stiffened, making it more and more difficult for her to manage with her small mouth, but she fit what she could inside, bobbing up and down and licked and nibbled at the rest, jerking it softly with her hands. Her saliva and his soft Black shiny skin made squishy noises as her hands moved up and down the firm shaft.

"Oh baby you feel so good!" TJ held her head in place by her hair and watched as her soft white face and puffy lips covered his Black flesh with kisses. "Oh shit you are hot baby!" his hips gyrated up, meeting her face with thrusts. "Oh yes!" he groaned. "Oh Yes!"

"Mm!" she replied, sucking his dick as far into her mouth and throat as she could. "Mm!"

"Oh baby yes!" TJ gripped her head, not letting her move away and thrust himself up into her. A sudden, surprising, blast of hot cum shot into her throat. Mary didn't have time to get ready, and she had no warning about the amount of cum that would flow. The blast of hot semen gagged her, choked her and made her jerk her head free of his hands. She pulled off of him as another load shot out of his dick. It caught her eyes, her nose and streamed her cheek to her neck and ear then splattered on the bed coverings too. "Oh no!" she gasped, grasping the black snake like a fire hose and stuffing it back into her mouth. She choked down what she could, coughing, gagging, and gulping. She couldn't let the bed get stained with semen, the owners might find out what had happened. She could get fired, and would be ruined. She swallowed the semen, blast after long hard blast. Some of it backfilled up into her nose and blocked her from breathing. She had to open her mouth, but then hot cum poured out between her lips. She caught some with her hands and continued to swallow. Mary could have prepared for the amount of cum that filled her mouth and throat with each successive blast. "Ah! Yes! Ah! Yes! Ah! Oh! AH!" the man gyrated and shot more hot cum into her mouth than she had ever had in her life, collectively.

Mary gulped, and swallowed all that she could trying to keep up with the over flow. She could taste it, smell it and feel the hot blast filling her stomach. Like a warm vanilla shake. She choked on it. Her eyes watered and some rolled out of her nose. Her jaw ached.

TJ released the tight hold he had on her head and fell back into the bed, gasping. His dick, throbbing began to soften up.

Freed, She pulled her head off and gasped for air, but then quickly returned to his cock, cleaning it up and licking the cum up from his thigh catching it before it ran off the side to the comforter. She also sucked up the cum form the comforter, the owners would freak! she thought.

"Oh you like it don't you girl?" he gasped. "Woo you are a freak!"

When she finally swallowed all that she could, she nodded, "I love it." she gripped TJ's dick again and rubbed it gently. "But what will um... your woman think?" she asked coyly.

"I think she'll take the house." he sighed, looking around the room, "Definitely."

TJ didn't kiss her again. For obvious reasons. She could taste his cum, still, when she was driving back after cleaning up the place and her face the best she could. Her hair had a dried clump in it and her make up was a mess- that she could fix. But she didn't have any mouthwash or a toothbrush to get the Black man's cum from her breath. Instead, she drank a diet coke and drove, quickly, to her sons school.

"Oh my GOD!" she checked the time. "I am so frig-gin' late!" she called the school with a lie that she had been in an accident and was in route, they said that David was noticeably worried, but she would be able to find him in the teachers lounge, that one of the aids was watching him and since this had never happened before, she wasn't in any trouble.

Then she called work and told her boss that she made the sale and that she would be by in the morning with the papers. He was all happy, the house was a difficult one to sell because of it's particular design and it's abhorrent local.

That out of the way she put her phone down and thought about what she had just done. She never would have believed she was capable of such a thing. To screw around on her husband. She knew that it would never be the same between them now. Though she felt, as many women do, that a blow job doesn't constitute adultery, because you don't have to get naked and the president SAID it wasn't sex... she knew that Brent would not be very pleased. To him oral sex was more intimate than any other form because it involves the mouths, which are used for kissing and saying 'I love you.' Mary shook her head. "There are two ways you can go forward Mary, with shame... or live." she stepped on the gas, checking the time again, "Fuck sake!"

At the school, the lights were out and it was dark. She parked at the half circle pick up and tried the double doors. They were locked. She came around to the side but those doors were locked as well. It wasn't until she found the side doors to the offices, and she remembered what they said about David being in the teacher's lounge, that she found entry. The halls were all dark and her heels made an echo. "Hello?" she called out.

"Hi"

Mary jumped with a start and turned around to find the young Black man who had helped her in the rain. "Oh my GOD!" her hand went to her chest. "Hi" she gasped, "You scared me."

"Sorry... Al Gore day, you know how it is... conserving power though at this time, most of the lights are on a timer any how." He turned away, "I was getting a coffee."

"David?"

"He is in the play room."

Mary adjusted her hair, when she found the dried clump, she tucked it behind her ear, nervously, "Um... did you call my husband or leave a message at home or anything?"

"Was going to, but then you called, Cream?" he asked pouring a cup from the stand set up in the hall.

"No thanks, I don't drink... coffee." she said. Her heart was still racing.

The man stirred his and walked with her back to the play room. As he said, there David was sprawled out on the floor with his books and some toys, he looked bored. A television played cartoons behind him. It was a room for the younger children but, "It works well to hold the kids until their parents arrive."

"I really appreciate it."

"How much." he smiled at her.

"What is that?" she asked smiling, "Are you hitting on me?"

"I am." his smile broadened.

"Do you even know how old I am?"

"Does it matter? I find you very attractive, very beautiful." he put his coffee down and leaned on her, "Very hot."

gobula
gobula
185 Followers