All are Pawns of the Mistress Ch. 02

Story Info
Petite prejudiced woman becomes black-cock whore.
10.6k words
4.09
71.4k
32

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/09/2022
Created 10/25/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
gobula
gobula
186 Followers

Jazz pushed back from the wall impaling herself further on the long dark cock ramming her ass. Her body quivered. She was sweaty and trembling, never before had she dreamed of anything so massive entering her little ass. She felt herself being torn in two by the girth of the black meat monster. She moaned: "Oh yes fuck me with your black cock! FUCK ME!"

Rewarded with vigorously renewed piston action from behind, she grunted: "Harder!"

She felt his heavy black balls which were a deep purple now, slapping against her virgin pussy. Her lips swelled as his manhood whacked the hell out of her 'man in the boat'. (SLAP! SLAP! SLAP!) Her nails dug into the wall over the bed, the creaking of the floorboards, the pounding of the headboard, the springs coiled, the lovers gasped.

Black fingers squeezed white skin, her soft round firm ass pressed back, pulling away, pulled back, slapped. She felt the large dick suddenly pull out of her anus. The absence left a void where cool air filled into her hot cavity.

Jazz yelped and hot cum showered her backside, blasting out of the long black dick in three hot streams, catching her ass, back and face when she turned to see what had happened. She twisted around on her parents bed and took the stink snake into her mouth, sucking her own ass off of it. Licking the head first,, the balls the sides the belly, clawing her white fingers into the black man's butt cheeks, pulling him into her face and forcing his long thick member down her throat. She moaned with it buried in her.

"OH SHIT GIRL YEAH!" the man took hold of her platinum blond hair and forced her face into him, burring her nose in his oily black pubes. "FUCK YES!"

The more cum that came, the more she moaned, massaging his dick with her tongue, sucking all he gave down into her belly. It was noisy, messy and the room reeked of sex. (SLURP! GULP! SLURP! SMACK! GULP!)

When she had drained him completely, the next two black men climbed into her parents bed, and on her. One stroking her head towards his manhood, the other already hard, shoved himself directly into her ass, by now there was little resistance and his 9" dick slipped right up, deep inside. His balls rested on her sphincter.

She jerked the first dick while sucking on it, messaging his balls and licking the man's taint. "You going to fuck me hard?" she cooed, her soft white fingers sliding up and down the length of his black glistening dick. Her large blue-green eyes, now gray and hungry for more.

"Hell yeah bitch!"

The men were not romantics, and didn't bother with the preliminaries. Once she sucked the dick to a full 10" erection. He joined the other fucking her ass. One man she straddled on the bed, with his long dick up into her, which she rough rode on top, grinding her ass deep down on to him and off again, her ass muscled squeezing him and when she came off a popping sound, the other man crouched behind her and at the opportune moment shoved his dick in her ass too. Carefully now she took both dicks in her small tight white ass.

Her body felt aflame. The two dick's piston assault on her small cavity left her helpless, she grappled for the wall, the headboard her father's pillows. Her screams of pleasure filled the room, accompanied by the men's grunts, other men's laughter, and further down the streaming line of black men, discussion about what they were going to do to her when it was their turn. Some men stroked themselves, other's left the duty to her, the room was filled with them, naked black men of all shapes and sizes. They drank her father's beer and stripped next to the bed, climbed on each in turn two to three at a time. She sucked them and fucked them with her ass, saving her virginity as best she could, she took two dicks in the mouth, two in the ass and jerked off still others. It was an endless line that left her and the bed drenched in sweat and soaked with cum, spit and a little piss.

The musky odor wafted down the hall, and filled the house, arousing other black men that had gathered in the kitchen and living room, now more cars pulled into the driveway. The BOOM! BOOM! of their stereos drowned out the laughter and cries of passion from the master bedroom. But it was still early, text messaging and photos sent by cell phone promised new arrivals by the hour and there was a long, long night ahead of her.

Jazz swallowed so much cum that her flight tight athletic belly formed a little pouch. Her ass was so loose that if only one man was fucking it, it whistled. Cum soaked her blond hair and crust formed on her back, shoulders, small tits and face and neck and arms and legs. She was showered in black men's cum and spit.

Her hands tore at the headboard and she buried her sweaty face into her father's pillow: "YEAH FUCK ME YEAH!"

Without mercy the two men took her ass, fucking her fiercely on her parents bed. JIZZ sprayed up into her, pouring out and down her thighs to puddle on the bed. The two climbed off slapping and squeezing her ass for one more time, and three climbed on.

Jazz was caked in cum, it ran up into her pussy and gathered there, had her hymen been broken she would have surely been impregnated. Her hands slipped around the SPERMY mess rubbing her TWAT and carefully probing her own depths with each consecutive orgasm.

The other men came and went, each unlading their goo in her ass or on her back. After hours of countless fucking. The house was quite, sore, cum covered and humiliated. Jazz cleaned up the mess that the men had left. It was then that she realized just how many people had been their, how many men in the train, how many black guys she had fucked.

Embittered, ashamed, she wept as she cleaned up- if her parents or her friends discovered what a whore she was her life would be over.

Jazz was a very popular girl at school. Though she was 18, and still in high school it was not her fault- that was due to her parents ugly divorce and her step mother's terrible reputation, her father had to move after he step mother had been found out as a whore. It was her step mother's open sexuality that had driven Jazz to the comfort and solidarity found in her White Power friends, they were consistent. Hate and superiority- it was comfortable for her. She was very pretty and very smart and became a valuable asset to her friend's groups for propaganda and such, and they had always kept her grounded, now what would they think of her? She betrayed EVERYTHING they stood for.

When her parents returned from the movies, they found the house in order, nothing amiss. She was very good at covering her tracks.

The next day in school, she avoided her friends, fearful that the shame would be apparent. She avoided the blacks too for fear that they would all suddenly know she was a Black Cock whore. Now she understood why her father had to move from town to town as her step mother's history became known- such a slut, she hated her. "Am I like her now?" she didn't want to think about it. The day passed slowly but at last she was home and in the comfort and safety of her room. She hoped and wished it would all just pass away and be forgotten. She could return to her life of bitterness and hate, and all would be right with the world.

Derek returned that night, to her window. He knocked on it twice and she let him in. "I was getting ready for bed..." she stammered backing away, sudden confirmation of what she had done the night before, a glaring shock on her face.

"You didn't think you'd see me again did you?" he wiped his jaw and licked his lips, climbing in as she stepped away, giving him room. "Horny little white rich bitch thinks she can play in the dark, and not get bit."

"I don't know what you mean." suddenly cold, she rubbed her arms and closed the window.

Derek locked the door and turned on her stereo, "Yeah, this beet is bumping girl."

"What do you want...?"

"Derek..." he answered her questioning eyes, "That is my name, bet you cant name half the men who fucked your ass the other night."

"Hush, keep it down."

"You better turn it up." he thumbed the radio and pulled a condom out of his pocket, "We going to make some noise."

Jazz eased back on to her bed, her arms and legs wrapped around Derek, who climbed in on top of her. His naked body shining in the bedroom light. Too late she noticed the bedroom window was opened: "Oh my God! Everyone can see your ass cheeks Derek!" she gasped in horror.

"Yeah, and they'll know what I am doing to your little white ass too!" he shut her up with his mouth which was much larger than hers, and forced his tongue inside. His large black lips engulfing her.She moaned and protested with her small white hands pushing on his large black hairy chest, but he ignored it and parted her thighs further by shoving his erect manhood into her warm virgin sex pot. "OH GOD IT BURNS!" she cried, biting his neck.

"DAMN!" he answered her cry with a thrust, and another, until she popped and his whole 9 inches slid up through the bloody hole, to his balls.

Jazz wept, squeezing Derek tight.

Derek pounded away on her bed. "I am going to hump you bitch until I cum all up inside of your pussy- got that?" his sweaty back could be seen from the lawn out front, as well as her white legs wrapped around it. Her arms grasped for the air , for the wall and then embraced his neck, pulling him closer and answering his thrust with her own. The pain was excruciating, but she bit down on it and took what he gave. Thrust for thrust, groan for groan, hump for hump.

"OH GODDAMN!" he came, and came and came.

Her muscles constricted uncontrollably, locking his dick up inside her deep, more cum shot out and flooded her virginal cavity, a virgin no more.

"Oh bitch! You so tight!" he pushed down on her soft white belly: "I can feel my cum shooting out of my dick in you ha! ha! Oh bitch you is going to be so pregnant!"

Jazz didn't understand a word he was saying. The room spun around and round. Images of her Nazi Heroes laughing at her... her skin head friends stoning her. She had betrayed them, she had betrayed her kind. Tears rolled down her cheeks. She had not only been butt fucked by black men, now she gave her virginity to one as well. Her small hand fell to her stomach, she imagined his black seed swimming around, looking for little white eggs to ruin. His large black hands gripped hers, fingers interlocking. He molested her small breasts with his large flabby wet lips then her neck and then her mouth, again, they kissed tongues entwined.

The repulsion excited her. Her sore, used pussy gripped his spent penis. A tingling sensation filled them both. His dark meat twitched then came to life. "OH BITCH WANTS MORE HU?"

Derek resumed thrusting, before long spilling more seed into her, and again as the music inspired him. Hateful music, skin head white power thrash metal that made him hate her and want to fill her with black babies so ruining the life that she knew, he slapped her ass, turned her around, doggy style and slipped his flaccid dick into her abused, previously stretched out ass-hole. It plopped in. The heat from the anus and her weak pleas aroused him, before long Derek was piston fucking Jazz' ass, ferociously, without mercy, squeezing her cheeks and plowing his manhood in and out of her hot suck pot until for the last and final time, he came. But he gripped the base of his dick and held back the flood, pulling out of her ass and grabbing her hair, pulling her face to his dirty dick: "Suck it bitch! Suck me clean you fucking whore!"

"Mm!" (GULP! SLURP! GULP!) "Mm!" her only reply. His dick forcibly blocking any protest. It spasm deep in her throat and spilled his seed down into her belly.

Jazz sucked and licked her ass off of him, sucked his balls, and fell back on her bed, licking her fingers- not believing that anything like this could have ever happened to her. Sweating, out of breath, they lay in each other's arms for a moment, but only a moment. "I going to go now bitch."

Derek rose from her, cold air swept over her in the absence of his hot body, and sweat.

Jazz shivered, hugged herself and sat up. In a daze she collected her clothes and cleaned up. Her stepmother was knocking at the door telling her it was past ten and for her to turn down the racist noise. "Fuck you." Jazz replied, but complied and slipping on a clean pair of panties, went to the bathroom, showered, brushed her teeth, flossed, gargled, combed her wet platinum blond hair, wrapped a towel around herself and returned to her room.

To her shock, the window that Derek had slipped out of and she had closed and locked, was opened again, and several large black men were in her room. Two she recognized from the night before. "What the?"

"We're here to take care of business." Said one locking the door behind her.

"I understand you is still a virgin?" another said removing her towel.

"NO-not anymore, Derek had me." she said flatly, "You're too late."

They laughed, "We don't mean a pussy virgin! You dumb bitch."

Music was turned up to a moderate level, "Hush now girl or your folks will come in and see what we are going to do to you."

"Yeah- they won't look at you the same after for sure."

"None of this stuff is welcome." Jazz countered grabbing back at her towel. The man held it high and when she reached for it two of them grabbed her, one removed her panties and the other pushed her down to her knees.

Her racist music, "Stand" from Prussian Blue started. "Oh this is going to be some good shit!"

"Let me go!" Jazz tried to shrug off the men's gripping hands, but they were too strong and really, deep down, she didn't want to be free of them. Inside she wanted to be used and abused by all of them, she knew that was the only way she would find satisfaction tonight. But her pussy hurt, she had just lost her virginity, could she handle all of them- or even one?

Her whole life, as far as she can remember she had hated blacks. She listened to racist music, had racist friends, read racist propaganda- wrote racist poetry, but all that changed less than a week ago. She couldn't believe how sudden her life had turned around. (SLAP!) and she couldn't believe that one of the men had just slapped her. A Black man! Who the hell did that monkey think he was? Then she remembered, she was going to have sex with these monkeys or do whatever it was they wanted, THAT was going to satisfy her.

She brought her mind to the now, the immediate moment. Around her the men pulled out their long black dicks and were stroking themselves. They touched her shoulders and pulled her hair: "You is one hell of a fine bitch!"

The tallest one, who had teased her with the towel stepped in front of her, "Suck on this bitch!" he shoved his almost stiff dick into her face. HE had been spitting on it and stroking himself, his spit smeared her face and her hair stuck to it. "Suck it you fucking white whore!"

She parted her lips and took the large member into her warm waiting mouth. Herr soft tongue stroked it, her hands gripped his heavy balls and she piston sucked along the growing length of his massive Black erection. (SMACK< SUCK SLURP SMACK SUCK SLURP!)

"OH YES!" he grunted.

"HA! HA! HA! The whore's got a mouthful now!"

"NOT yet... AAAAAAHHHHHH!" without delay the tall Black man shot his seed deep into her throat. "NOW DATS a mouthful!" (GULP! "MMM" SLURP! GULP!)

He pulled back as she began to swallow him and jerked off in her face, covering her with cum. Three hot steamy loads shot into her eyes, on her neck up her nose and on her tongue when he commanded her to open her mouth: "OPEN it bitch and keep my cum in it, we're going to see how much cum you can keep in your mouth without swallowing it, choking on it or passing out!"

"Yeah when we said virgin, we meant BUKAKE virgin bitch!" another man shoved his dick into her face, smearing spit and semen around before shoving it into her mouth, "I think you can suck me off too, since you know the rules now, and this time don't swallow it bitch!"

The second man took longer to cum. He made her suck his balls and lick his brown anus. "Yeah how is that you Arian whore, sucking on a black man's SHITTER! Ha! Ha! Ha! if your skin head friends could only see you now ha!"

His cruel words cut her deep, but they aroused her at the same time. She gripped his black hairy ass and drove her tongue up into him tasting his guts, sucking his ass and licking his anus. She returned to his balls filled with shame and then his long fully erect, thick and lumpy dick. She sucked him and sucked him and jerked him and sucked him, (SLURP! SMACK! SLURP! GULP! SLURP!) "Mm" she vibrated his dick with her humming and then he pulled her head back, pumped himself twice and shot his load into her face, eyes and hair. The last few streaks shot across her open mouth laying thick white lines across her waiting tongue.

In order to collect more cum she didn't really suck the other men so much as lick them and humiliate her face with their dicks, balls, and asses, while jerking them off into her mouth. One after the other and then two at a time as the men repeatedly came on her and in her. Her face, neck, hair and breasts were soaked, caked in lumpy drying crusty cum.

The men gathered around her on the floor, stroking themselves and dropping their last wads on her, or spitting on her if they couldn't. Unknown to her, as the night before, and the night before that pictures were being taken with their cell phones and from the window. Later when they were finished with her they would have leverage, but for now they spit on her and in her mouth and she gargled their cum, naked on the floor, on her knees. "You like it don't you? You fucking filthy whore!"

(GARGLE GARGLE GARGLE!) "Mm" Jazz massaged her cum covered breasts, small stiff, erect slipper cum covered nipples. Her hair soaked, caked with cum fell in her face.

"Alright, swallow it all now bitch and show us your empty mouth!"

(GULP!) it took three strong swallows to get all there semen and spit down (GULP! GULP!) "Ah!" her lips smacked together and she flashed her empty tongue at them.

"Did you like it whore?"

"I loved it!" (LICK) she flicked her tongue over her lips: "Fill me up boys, anytime!" her body was covered in goose bumps she couldn't believe the thrill she derived from the humiliation.

She did not know when they left, or when she had fallen asleep. But Jazz awoke in her bed with only her panties on and the sensation that she was not alone. She felt for the light but her arm and body ached on the side and she couldn't reach it. "Who's there?" she asked, her body covered in dried cum, crispy like a donut under cool sheets. Naked and firm- she tensed, awaiting the reply. Her jaw was still sore from the oral abuse and she wiped the cum crust from her eyes. "Who is there?" repeating the question with a tremble, a shiver down her youthful, playfully firm spine.

"It's me... princess." her father said. "You're no princess though, not any more. I saw what you were doing, I saw when I was taking out the trash, just like your mother!" he stooped over the bed gripping her arms. "You're a Black man's fuck slut aren't you?" he shook her in the darkness, "I saw EVERYTHING from the yard, who knows who else saw hmm?"

"You're hurting me!" she pleaded.

"Good!" he squeezed harder; "You deserve it, whore just like your mother and your stepmother fucking black men fuck sluts that's what you all are!"

"NO DADDY!" she yelped as he climbed on to the bed, on top of her.

His body heavy, oppressing her, squeezing her tight. His breath on her skin, "Covered in their cum!" he licked her neck, "UNGH!"

"STOP DADDY NO!"

"Whore! Fuck slut, mud shark!" he licked her neck again and pressed his lips against her mouth when she protested, forcing his tongue deep into her mouth.

gobula
gobula
186 Followers