All are Pawns of the Mistress Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Breaking free, she gasped: "NO DADDY DON'T!"

"Shut up!" he shook her in the dark. "You lost your rights when you took in that Black cock, now your nothing but a white trash mud shark!"

"FUCK YOU!" pissed off at being called the terrible things that she had called other people, she turned on him, pulling him near her, "You hate me do you? You loath your daughter and what I am?" she squeezed her legs around his back pulling him to her sex pot, grinding herself up at his growing lump, "My swollen, beaten pussy? Filled with black semen? My crusty panties, my hair my skin covered with it? You want it don't you, you want me ha?"

"Shut the fuck up!" her father pushed her back, down on the bed. Frantically turning her around and yanking down her panties. He spit on his hand and stroked his cock into her pussy from behind. "Shut up you fucking whore! Shut up!"

"NO DADDY!" Jazz yelped as her father's dick jammed into her. "No! AAAH!"

He pushed into his daughter's pussy. It had been abused and stretched by Derek, and had swollen shut from it, but he pressed painfully on and in using his hand to keep his dick hard and strait. (POP!) it slipped up and in riding smoothly on her puffed pussy lips. "AAAH take that you fucking whore!"

"NO DADDY NO! NO! NO! AHHH! Yes! Uh! Ah!" she reached back at her father, pulling his butt cheeks towards her's so that his balls slapped her man in the boat, his dick was buried deep. She flexed and squirmed, it was painful, sore and pleasing, "YES!"

"Fuck whore!" he grunted shoving his dick forward.

"Yes daddy yes uh yes fuck my little naughty pussy! Fuck me! Fuck it yes!" (SLAP! SLAP! SLAP!) "Yes! Uh! Yes! Uh!"

"Uh!" he pulled his daughter's hair pulling her back on him, and ramming her with his dick, "I'm riding you like the bitch you are, slut, whore!"

"Yes! I am your slut Daddy!" (SLAP! SLAP! SLAP!) his thighs on her buttocks, his balls on her hood, his dick deep in her pussy. Juices flowed. She squeezed her nipples, twisting them, pinching them, gasping. The bed shook, her little tight body flexed and tingled.

"OH! Ooh! OH! Ooh!" (SLAP! SLAP! SLAP!) her father grunted and came, filling her pussy cavity with his hot seed.

His hot cum brought her to orgasm, her tight little body spasm. "OH FUCK ME YES! YES! YES!" she collapsed beneath her father's weight, Both breathing heavy.

"Oh shit!" realization of what he had done: "Oh fuck sake!" he pushed up off his daughter's back. His dick popped out, drizzling her juices and his on her thigh.

"Don't leave Daddy!" Jazz twisted around grabbing at him as he pulled away.

"NO! No! NO!" he shook her off and stood, ashamed. Scooping up his clothes he left the room, closing the door and leaving her, out of breath in the darkness.

Early in the morning, before she had gotten up for school, her stepmother woke her. "Jazz..." she scooted on the bed next to her and put an arm across the young girls chest. "Jazz, wake up." she fretted.

"What the hell do you want?" Jazz asked, instinctively covering her mouth. Begrudgingly, groggily, waking. Her whole body was sore.

"I know what you and your father did last night."

"Fuck off." she pulled the pillow up and tried to roll away but Mary wouldn't let her, she held on to her and pulled the little woman closer. "Don't get pissy with me... It is on the web- someone saw, there is a camera in this room- come on."

Jazz forced herself out of bed and followed her to the master bedroom, there Mary's computer was on and she clicked the in box. "Someone saw and recorded it and sent it to me here, they have instructions for us."

"For us?" suddenly alert, Jazz pushed her stepmother's hand away and scrolled down to the sent part of the document but it was only a pseudo-id from YAHOO. "FUCK!"

"There are other messages, too- yesterday and last night, but I haven't seen them yet... this one was flagged so I..."

Jazz quickly selected and deleted all messages and deleted the trash been as well, her heart was racing. If her stepmother saw that she too was fucking Blacks, then she couldn't call her a whore mud shark and traitor any more. Jazz's world was crashing.

"Did they have any demands?"

"One..."

"What is it?"

"You won't like it."

"Tell me..."

"We are to make love... I am to eat your pussy..."

"Fuck you, fuck that, and fuck them!"

"Or they'll send out the VIDS to all the web-sites they can with your REAL name and address, they'll be no denying what you've done."

"Why are you involved in this?"

"Who knows these perverts agenda..."

"I am NOT going to do it, I don't care!" Jazz pushed off the keypad and turned to go.

"Don't you?" Mary took her shoulder, "Your father? Your family? Your friends?"

Jazz's eyes watered with rage. "But I hate you Mary, I do, I hate you so much!" she shook.

Mary took her in her arms, the small girls' body trembling. "Hush now... it will be alright, you and I, we've both done worse, come lets get this over so we can get on with the day and see where it goes..." Mary took her stepdaughter by the hand back to her bed.

"But I... I am not ready... I haven't brushed my teeth..."

"I smoke..." Mary gently laid her in the bed and peeled back her partly sticky and partly dry panties. Her cum covered skin, crispy yet soft. She ran a tender hand over the young smooth 18 year old's body and brought her mouth to her navel, sucking licking and kissing softly twirling her tongue about. Causing the young girl to squirm.

"Relax now" Mary ventured down into her stepdaughter's sex pot. It had been virgin territory only two days before but since then had seen much abuse, first with buckets of cum and then penetrated and fucked by a large 10 inch Black dick, and her father's too.

On her back Jazz stared up the window at her Saga poster which hung next to the Donovan and Beckham posters. There was also a wall hanging of Prussian Blue, Ian Stewart and Adolf Hitler. News paper clippings covered the spaces in between the walls, depicting clan, Nazi or skin head rallies. When she was 16 she had painted the 14 words on her ceiling. Her slut step mother had painted over them but the dark letters still showed through. Jazz read them, siding her hand down near Mary's face, afraid to come between her step-mom's tongue and her own pussy. She lipped the words: "We must secure the existence of our people and a future for White children!" she licked her lips. The second slogan, written beneath the other as a reply, it too bled through the pale attempt at a paint over from her stepmother, "Because the beauty of the White Aryan woman must not perish from the earth!"

(SQUISH) her finger slipped into her hot wet pussy, teased and juicy from Mary's busy tongue. She recoiled her hand, but Mary gripped to and quickly guided it to the mark, sliding up between the folds of her soft smooth skin. "OH! AHH!" she gasped.

Before she would have imagined being ravished by the SS troops of the 3rd Reich, how young women were forced to have their babies. "Oh! YES!" she cooed. Uniforms would flash before her eyes, the sound of marching filled her ears, but now she remembered all the Black men she had fucked. The line of them that ran through the house, the hours of train, the BUKAKE cum bath, the gargling of semen, the fear of pregnancy. "One after another! Mm!" she bit her lip, "CUM in me CUM!" She gripped the headboard and pushed herself down on Mary's anticipating tongue, thrusting her hips mechanically, "YES! Ooh AH Shit!" gasping, reeling, the world swam around her. The posters of her room became a blurred color which faded into the light.

She had been spit on, came in cum on and slapped around for the last few days, now she opened like a flower before the woman she hated. Her mortal enemy. Sensations raked her body. She felt aflame. Gripping her nipples she arched her back. Her stepmother was sucking her father's sperm out of her pussy. She wrapped her mind around the thought and her legs across Mary's back, eagerly thrusting her hips up to meet the woman's hungry mouth: "Ooh yes!" she sucked air through her teeth and gasped, "Oh! Fuck me yes AH!"

For her part, Mary had never been with a woman that came so quickly. "Kids!" she thought and sucked up the flowing hot juices from her stepdaughters pussy. She licked the butt crack where dried semen residue had hid, and her thighs and her pussy again, finishing off that poor abused man in the boat. "Mm!" she swallowed her juices then brought her mouth up to the girl's and they French Kissed for the camera, which though hidden still, she knew to be on the same wall as Jazz's computer. "Now... it's your turn..." Mary leaned back above the sheets and spread her legs, pulling down her royal blue panties.

Jazz hesitated.

Mary caressed her face and licked her own lips in anticipation, "Come on doll don't keep them waiting too long..."

Jazz got on her knees and placed her hands under Mary's legs pulling her face to her TWAT, reluctantly she jetted a tongue out and flicked her pussy. It was older than hers, had given birth to one son and had seen about a mile or two of black dicks. She had no desire to be close to it. She had heard her father say once while arguing with her step mother that fucking her was like sticking his dick in a glass of warm water.

But it's taste was sweet, it was juicy and there was no bad odor as she had expected. Soon she found herself licking and lapping up the woman much the same way that she had done her.

Mary guided the young novice with her hips and her hand on the back of her head, "Oh yes! Oh that is the spot! Ooh! Oh! Yes!" she bit her lips and thrust into the young woman's face.

Jazz thought about how all this mess had gotten started, how only a few days ago life was normal, she had her racist ways and hated her stepmother with a passion, and had achieved manipulation of her father at arms length. The world was hers, she was cruel and cunning like her mother, how did she falter, how did she fall?

It was only three days before, Jazz pulled her school books closer to herself and briskly hopped on the buss. It was her stepmother's fault, that whore! She would have graduated two years ago if she hadn't been moved around because of her ill repute, the embarrassment to the family. Her father, the dolt, still was married to the slut, "But what can I do about that?" She confided in her only friend swinging, into the seat next to her.

"You can't control your parents, but you are 18 now and you don't need them either!"

"Hush! don't remind me it is so embarrassing! I would have graduated two years ago!"

"I know now look you are like the rest of us!"

"You never thought I was a freak did you?"

"A little freaky maybe... I know you like to wear your panties from when you were 15 because they feel tight against your crotch and those kitty's make you feel so naughty!"

"Shut up!" Jazz didn't blush, her friend had been whispering, and she knew about the panties because she had shown her during a sleep over.

"You shut up, bony little slut!"

"FEH!" Jazz scratched at the air in front of Courtney's face.

"Oh slut! Ha! Ha! You don't need to be so cheap! You are 18 now spring for a pair of thongs or something."

Courtney could never understand Jazz, the depths of hidden depravity that she had inherited from her mother. Her real mother, which she was a cutting image of, was a slender attractive news anchor who had a terrible Sade-masochistic habit of self constriction, secret mutilations to criminal levels. Under her smart and sexy television news clothes she wrapped herself in tight, restricting duck tape and wire to satiate her need of suffering and pain during work. This trait both mother and daughter shared unawares. For Jazz, at present, the too tight fitting panties were enough to carry her through school until at home, in the secret privacy of her room she could minister to her sensual, dark needs. "Shut up." Jazz pushed her friend and they giggled, as girls do, playful, innocent and annoying to the bus driver who said he would report it as a fight if they didn't keep it down.

Tongues lashed, secretly middle fingers flashed and mumbling's about the man's fat wife continued all the way to school. "Take a picture, it' le last longer!" Courtney said to him while he was staring through the mirror.

(That memory of tongue play with her friend brought her back to the moment with her stepmother's pussy quivering before her.) Mary groped at her own boobs, large, voluptuous compared to Jazz's own, perky little tight body. Jazz continued to suck and lick the older pussy and slipped a hand down between her own legs as she thought of her friend, and how she wished it were hers.

The moment passed, the current world swam away and the flood of memory returned, the school bus, her friend, a few days ago:

"Have you talked to your mother?"

"That cynical hose-bag wouldn't help me with this crap- she wanted me in private school and from there to the academy."

"Fuck that!"

"Amen! Finger-locked and promise?"

"Promise! Hey we're at the school!"

"The buss is stopping. I have to go to the library before class, see you there!" Jazz waved and hopped up and off the bus as quickly as she came on. Ignoring the driver's warning behind her she straitened her skirt and shirt and hugged her books closely, walking through a crowd of boys that stared and gawked at her, the usual- she was a very pretty girl: her platinum blond hair swung back and forth with each step in her long slender legged gate. Her hips were not big but pronounced and firm, under an all too reveling skirt which flashed light pink hello kitty when she ascended the stairs to the library. Her shirt was not smutty but showed off her firm little breasts and hardened nipples, stiffened from the cool ac of the building. She wore a black head band which pulled her long hair from her pretty face, framed by two large skull and lightning earrings, the only thing on her that betrayed her inner belief, outwardly.

"What are you, too busy to talk to us?" some guys crowded the counter she brushed by, "Or is it because we're Black?"

"Yeah what are you a Nazi?"

"I am not a Nazi, but a Fascist, because I love my country does that make me evil? Maybe to you, liberal pigs it does, but what can I say? Go out and get a job."

"I'm only 17!" one of them laughed.

"I GOTS a JOB for YA BITCH!" the tallest grabbed his crotch.

Again, the memory snapped her back into the moment, "Mm!" she thought of how foolish she had been before, and how foolish the beating those large massive cocks had given her. Giggling as she ate her step mom's pussy she thought of the fraise: "They fucked my brains out!"

"Mm!" she hummed as she continued to eat the pussy.

Her step mom moaned. Surely she would orgasm soon. The thought repulsed her and chased her mind away again, to a few days before:

"And you are on your way to your future carrier, hanging about, loitering, now you live off your parents who live off the state, next you will live off the state. You should be nice to me you know, I will be the one paying your fucking bills and putting food on your little Nigger babies plates..."

"Jasmine!" the Librarian slammed her hand on the counter.

"What?" she wheeled, "we're just having a liberal discussion where free thoughts flow, is that not the counter point to their argument?"

"You can say what you feel without using condescending terminology."

"Yeah right, but those fucking Nigger's throw the Bitch word around like nothing, all day long!"

"Jasmine, not one more word or you'll be sent to the principals office."

"Like that SPIC is going to understand me... go ahead, I dare you, call his sorry wet back ass up I will call INS and be done with this place!" she tapped her feet, "Call him!"

Jazz buried her face in her hands out of boredom. She'd spent the first and second periods waiting for the dean the secretaries office.

"Come on Jazz, before I decide to actually do something today..." Dean Coons opened his door for her and tossed her folder on his desk. He took a seat on the corner and gestured for her to sit down, "You know I consider myself one of the most patient and kind and tolerant of ALL the deans, Jazz, not in this school but in the county too. I understand the youth, I think I do. Don't roll your eyes at me." he stood up and peeped through the window at the secretary, catching her eavesdropping. "This behavior WILL NOT be tolerated!" (SLAM!) his fist hit the desk causing both the secretary and Jazz to jump with a start.

Jazz smiled.

"You like this do you?" the dean took a seat, being cool with Jazz wasn't going to work, and being hard or mean was useless: "I know your mother, you know?"

That got her attention.

"Yes... her and I go way back." an eye to the secretary then back on the beautiful young thing in front of her. "You are old enough to know, my brother arrested her last month... and let her go."

Jazz couldn't think of why her mother would be arrested, she was so strait laced and strict However, there was no benefit in the dean making up a story, or his brother the cop- that would be slander. She considered these things and in a fraction of a second, quipped: "It wasn't in the news, then again, my mother is the news, however, the paper would of mentioned it as a blotter, and seeing as there was no mention I assume there was a secret deal worked out between your brother and my mother- she will be most displeased to hear of his failing in that manner- I wonder what it is she was holding over him..." She rose slowly, curving her little body over his desk like a snake, coiling to strike: "I guess we'll know soon enough won't we?"

He was no longer in control of the conversation.

The point was hers, she advanced. "Well?"Jazz batted her eyes, "Are we going to discuss it now or later?"

Back peddling, "I only wanted to convince you of my sincerity, had I been out to hurt you or your mother I might have blabbed to the press or people I work with, but I didn't."

"No you told a high school girl with a cell phone and free text messaging... real secretive you are, what a clever field agent you would be!"

"Alright now."

"Are we finished?" then in a low voice, close to him still over his desk: "I see that you like to be handled by a woman, dean, I can tell by that slight rise in your pants, that aroused sensitivity, heightened breath- perhaps I and my mother are more alike than you know, I will come back to this office tonight, if you want me to share something with you... leave me a door... the front door, unlocked at ten."

"Who do you think you are you little teen tramp whore!" he did not say, but she knew he thought it. Smiling she left his office in time for the 15 minute break between periods. The rest of the day was pretty much the norm for Jazz, she was narcissistic, critical, cruel and knowingly beautiful, playful, ambiguous. She made snide comments about Blacks, Jews, and SPICS. If a new student wanted to hang around with her, she made them do things. Guys were eager to please her and girls, oh so intimidated.

Life was so good then, so bitter, so mean... had she lost it all? Could she recover? That is why she was eating her stepmother's pussy, to keep her cruel little world the way it was. Is it worth this? Jazz thought, lapping up Mary's juices which by now, ran like a river down on to her.

At home she had to put up with her dad's pouting about for his lost love, some Mexican nanny that his mother had gotten rid of after their divorce. She had called I.N.S. and that was that. Her father's second marriage had not gone so well either, Mary, the slut cheated on him with EVERY Black man in town. "Perhaps that is why I hate Black people so much!" Jazz considered, gripping Mary's thighs and pulling her to her, forcing her tongue deep now into the older woman's TWAT.