All Ashore Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Evil Alpaca
Evil Alpaca
3,667 Followers

Tara couldn't respond. There was still an aching feeling emanating from her crotch. But there was also a slowly increasing sense of pleasure and fullness. She felt Karen caressing her back and grabbing her ass. Finally the pain dissipated and she took her first bounce. Sam smiled up at her, happy she was comfortable. She kept her bounces small and slow at first, feeling her young pussy stretch around and grasp at the intruder. She looked at Karen with a nervous smile on her face.

"It's so big inside me," she said.

Karen straddled Sam's abdomen, facing Tara. She kissed the younger woman long and hard, much like she had done earlier. She felt the girl's hands tentatively fondling her breasts. Her pawing was clumsy at first, but Karen was patient. The girl was doing this for the first time, so she deserved some leeway. She pulled Tara's hands off and then grabbed the girl's head and pulled it to her breast. Tara started sucked on one of Karen's nipples like a child with a bottle. Her lips slipped off often as she kept bouncing her hips and taking Sam's cock into her moist sex.

"Oh shit," Sam uttered with total pleasure. "I'm gonna . . ."

Tara didn't hear a thing. She was distracted by her high-suction lip lock on Karen's tits. Then she felt something warm splashing against the warm walls of her pussy. Her eyes shot open. She remembered what they had said about Sam having gotten a vasectomy and she was on the pill (her parents had actually insisted she start when she was seventeen) but there was still a moment of panic. But then everything was okay. Actually, she felt wonderful.

"You nasty man," Karen cooed. "You shot your sticky stuff inside this young woman, didn't you? You got yourself off before she got off. What kind of a host are you?" She tugged on Tara's waist, pulling her forward while Sam's shaft slipped out of her with a sloppy plop. Tara got turned over onto her back, and Karen kissed her way down the girl's body until her head was positioned between Tara's thighs. She smiled, then licked a long swath between those inner labia. "I can taste him," she said, then licked again. "I can taste his cum inside you." Another couple of licks.

Tara started to moan. She missed the feeling of having Sam's big shaft inside her, but Karen's tongue seemed to be doing the trick. It was a very nimble little muscle, licking and penetrating her recently deflowered box. Karen was using her fingers to rub outer labia and clitoral area.

Tara was in heaven. There wasn't a portion of her sex that wasn't being stimulated or giving her pleasure.

"She's so fresh," Karen told her husband. "And she's juicy as a peach." Karen slid two fingers from one hand into the girl's cunt and started thrusting away, letting her tongue tease Tara's clit directly. Finally, Tara had enough. Her tender young hole let loose with a spasm and her legs pressed against Karen's body. She came and she came and then she came some more. Her juices coated Karen's face, or at least the ones that didn't make it into the older woman's willing mouth. Then Tara collapsed against the bedding. "Honey," Karen said, "why don't you get a warm washcloth so we can clean our guest up a bit. And I suppose with she discuss the matter of money . . ."

Tara blanched. Getting paid to watch other people have sex was kinky. Getting paid to fuck them was . . . well, prostitution. She wasn't sure exactly where the line was drawn in the sand, but she felt that she was crossing it. "I . . . that's alright. You don't need to . . ." She was suddenly uncomfortable. Even as Sam was returning with the washcloth, Tara was reaching for her uniform.

Karen moved to her and embraced the young woman. "It's okay. I didn't mean to make you uncomfortable. It's just that this was how everything was working until now, and I just assumed . . ."

"I can't take money for that. I'm sorry, but it would just be weird."

"You're a strange little bird," Karen said, still smiling.

'She's so beautiful,' Tara thought, once again conscious of her own lackluster physique. She took the cloth from Sam and cleaned the cum off her crotch.

"Are you sure about the money?" Sam asked. "You've been great this last week. We didn't mean to insult you, but keep in mind that money really isn't an object for us."

Despite her reservations, Tara was curious about something. "What exactly do you to do for a living?" she asked.

Karen grinned. "I'm a cardiovascular surgeon and Sam here is a plastic surgeon. We like playing doctor," she added, then blushed at her own bad joke.

Tara looked at Sam. "You . . . you do boob jobs and stuff?" She blushed crimson. Karen saved people's lives, but that wasn't what interested her at that moment. "How . . . I mean, how much does it cost? Does it hurt? How long does it take to . . ."

"Calm down," Sam said, going into business mode. "Is this just idle curiosity, or is this a serious line of inquiry?"

"I don't know. I . . . It's something I've thought about a lot. I HATE being flat," she whined. "I look like a little boy."

"I beg to differ," said Karen. "But I can't blame you." She looked down at her own firm breasts. "These were an anniversary present from about ten years ago."

The three of them discussed the pro and cons of breast augmentation surgery. After a few minutes, Tara was feeling comfortable with the couple again. Sam carefully and clearly explained the risks first, of which there were several to take into account. These included health risks, costs and possible upkeep. It could take one to three weeks before you were ready for work again, and as long as three months before healing was complete. But if Tara was serious, Sam told her to make an appointment at his Springfield office and he would give her a huge discount and a great payment plan. Tara said she would think it over and get back to him. Sam even gave her his business card.

----------------- --------------------

A few hours later . . .

----------------- --------------------

Tara was lying in bed, staring at the ceiling as she had been since she had taken a shower and curled up under the covers. She would sometimes lightly touch her mound through her pajama bottoms. It was still a little tender. It felt different to her, though she knew the difference was mostly in her head. Then the door opened and she heard Keira trying to sneak in.

"It's okay," she said. "I'm still awake."

Keira chuckled. "Thank God," she said, turning on the lights. "I'm clumsy as an ox in the dark, and I would've ended up waking you anyway." She looked down at her friend's face. It seemed different. It seemed . . . content.

Tara noticed herself being noticed and pulled the covers over her head. Keira was having none of that, sitting on the bed and pulling them back down. Tara was blushing.

"Okay girl, spill! You look like the cat that ate the canary!"

"I . . . I had sex tonight. With Karen and Sam. Both of them."

"For money?!?"

"No. Just for fun. They offered to pay me, but that would have made it . . . cheap."

"Start the story from the moment you left this room and spare no details." Keira stripped down to her underwear, grabbed a blanket from her bed and curled up next to Tara. Tara told her everything, from the dirty-talk to the blowjob to her deflowering.

"Wait," interjected Keira. "You were a virgin?" The older woman seemed very concerned.

"Yeah. Don't be mad," Tara said, though she wasn't sure what exactly Keira might be mad at. "They didn't know until it was too late. I thought if they knew, they might not go through with it."

Keira's face was unreadable, but she quickly started grilling Tara for more details. She seemed particularly interested in how Tara felt about being touched by Karen. Tara acknowledged that she was still a little taken aback by the whole thing, but that she had participated knowingly and willingly. It might take her a while to make sense of her feelings, but the whole experience had felt good to her. Keira seemed satisfied, and the two girls stayed curled up in their respective blankets chatting about their evenings until sleep took them both.

------------------- -------------------

Several days later . . .

------------------- -------------------

Tara had just finished talking with Sam at his office. She wanted to think things over before committing to breast augmentation surgery, and she wouldn't have time to do that AND have the surgery during this layover. But she was definitely leaning towards getting the boob-job. She wasn't even interested in going really big. She just wanted to have actual curves.

She wandered into the house she temporarily shared with about seven other people. It was her, Keira, Carlos, Sunny, Thomas (a cook), Jeff (a lifeguard) and Paul (a waiter). After living there for a couple of days, Tara realized that chaos wasn't simply a concept; it was an actual geographic location. It was only a three-bedroom house, so people crashed wherever they could. There were two beds in most of the bedrooms except the master bedroom, which had a four-post, canopied kind-sized bed. That was Keira's. The buxom woman had inherited the house from her grandmother, so she was the only one who had a permanent bedroom to herself. The rest of the house was like musical chairs when it came time to go to bed; everyone grabbed a spot before someone else did. Unfortunately, Tara hadn't known this when she first arrived. She had curled up in a corner of the living room with a sleeping bag and a body-pillow and had gone to sleep a bit fitfully. Occasionally, a groan or other pleasurable sound drifted through the darkness as some member of the group enjoyed another member's "company." At some point, Keira had wandered out and noticed her young friend's uncomfortable predicament and had hauled the half-conscious young woman into the master bedroom and tucked her into that huge bed. Keira lay down next to her, and Tara fell asleep again. That time she was comfortable and that time . . . she felt safe.

And that was how the sleeping arrangements had been for a few days. Since Tara and Keira had gotten used to sleeping in the same room anyway, the older woman had made Tara her official roommate when they were on land AND at sea.

At the moment, no one seemed to be home. She tossed her stuff on the couch, then grabbed the remote. She thought a dose of Jerry Springer might alleviate her impending boredom. Then she heard a groan coming from the master bedroom. She tiptoed over and glanced through the crack in the door.

Keira was lying buck-naked on the edge of the bed, and Carlos was kneeling on the floor with his head between her thighs. Keira had her hands on her head, gripping her dark hair as if to keep herself from screaming. Carlos must've been doing a good job for a while, since Keira started into her orgasm shortly after Tara started watching. Her breasts were jiggling more than usual as her body quivered in delight.

"Carlos, you were born to eat pussy," Keira muttered dreamily. "But it's time for some payback and . . . well, you know."

Tara couldn't see Carlos's face from where she was, but she was willing to bet he was smiling. Keira sat up and Carlos stood next to the bed. Tara finally got a good look at his mammoth erection, and had to suppress a gasp. It had to be nine inches long, perfectly smooth and capped off with a generous mushroom-head. Keira wrapped her hands around that shaft and immediately took that head between her luscious lips and sucked on it noisily. Tara found her hand had crept into her pants and panties, and she started fingering herself. 'This is just so hot!' she thought.

Keira was giving Carlos a very sloppy blowjob, completely with sucking noises and spit leaking out the corner of her mouth. Tara didn't blame her for that, as the pole in her mouth was pretty big. Tara saw the woman's hand creep between his legs, pushing on them until he spread them a bit. Then she started fondling his heavy, smooth nutsack, cupping it gently in her hand. She was able to take a little more than half his cock into her mouth on every down-stroke, but she seemed to be getting the job done. She appeared to be applying a great deal of pressure to the sensitive head of his penis, causing him to moan louder.

Then Tara noticed something else. Keira had stopped fondling his balls and inserted a finger into his ass. 'Do guys actually like that?' Tara thought. 'I guess some guys do, particularly if they're gay, but I didn't think Carlos was . . . like that. He can't be entirely, seeing as he's having sex with a woman . . . This is so confusing.' But what wasn't confusing was Carlo's reaction. As soon as her finger started tickling his prostate, he gasped.

"Oh yes," he said. "That's fuckin' awesome."

Keira kept it up for a few minutes, then stuck a second finger into Carlos's tight sphincter. Tara watched as her friend fingered the young man's ass while he used those muscular butt-cheeks to plunge his flesh sword into her warm and willing mouth.

"I think it's time," Keira said after letting Carlo's cock slip from her mouth. She lay back on the bed and he straddled her midsection, placing his huge cock between her breasts. She pushed those enormous globes together around his slick shaft and smiled as he started pumping his rod between them.

'Well,' thought Tara, 'everyone said he was a breast man.' Tara had to slow her own fingers down, as she was dangerously close to orgasm and wasn't sure she'd be able to keep it quiet. She watched as Carlos pounded away at Keira's cleavage and she listened as his heavy balls slapped into Keira's body. And Keira had a look of absolute lust on her normally jovial face. Tara didn't understand what pleasure a woman could derive from that particular act, but Keira appeared to be having a ball (pardon the pun). Tara saw Carlos stop, straighten his back and let out a long, low groan as he shot his load from between her generous tit-flesh. Long gooey strings of jizz splashed against Keira's chin and neck. It seemed that Carlos had cum a bucket before he finally stopped and lay down next to his lover.

"You know what you have to do next," Keira whispered.

Carlos smiled and began wiping his cum from his chest with two fingers, then inserted those fingers into Keira's mouth. The dark-haired girl would suck on those fingers until she had cleaned them completely, then Carlos would go back for more. Finally, most of the sticky residue had been cleaned up, and the two exchanged a friendly, but not overly passionate, kiss. They looked like two friends enjoying a good fuck rather than full-fledged lovers.

Tara looked at them both, basking in the content afterglow of the act. Her heart was racing as she quietly snuck into the bathroom so she could achieve her own sexual release. She thought of Carlos and his muscular body, huge cock and rock-hard ass. Then she thought of Keira; her impressive curves, beautiful face and soft-looking lips. As Tara's body was rocked by her own orgasm, she found herself wondering something. As she had been watching those two fuck, she had thought to herself that she wanted some of that action someday. But she couldn't figure out which of the two she wanted more. She raised her fingers to her lips and tentatively sucked her own cum from them. 'Oh well,' she thought as she enjoyed the taste of her own juices. 'It's not like either of them would ever really be interested in me anyway.'

-------------------------- -----------

To be continued . . .

Evil Alpaca
Evil Alpaca
3,667 Followers