All Ashore Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She got back to her cabin only to find that Keira wasn't even there. And by all appearances, her bed hadn't been slept in. 'Looks like she stayed overnight with Carlos. Again,' Tara thought almost bitterly. Tara climbed into the shower and got ready for work.

--------------------- ----------------

That afternoon . . .

--------------------- ----------------

That day of work had been as uncomfortable as any Tara had worked since she came on board with Deep Blue Cruises. Keira was oddly subdued, and Tara kept wondering if the older woman was watching her: glancing at her out of the corner of her eye. 'Does she know?' Tara had thought. 'But so what if she does? I didn't do anything wrong! And it's not like she's a saint either!'

The two worked in relative silence as they worked their way through the luxury cabins. At lunch, Keira wandered off to find and talk to Carlos.

"Big surprise," Tara muttered. She went to the cafeteria and sat down to partake of a turkey sandwich. She sensed someone sitting next to her. She turned her head. "Hey Paul."

"Hey," came the somewhat muffled response. "Listen, are you okay?" he whispered.

It didn't take a rocket scientist to figure out what he was talking about. "You mean about last night? Yeah, I am. I just . . . I wasn't really planning on something like that. I'm still getting used to the idea of having sex, and . . . well, you guys are my friends."

"We're still going to be your friends. We just wanted to make sure that you weren't having second thoughts or were going to start avoiding us."

"No. It's . . . it's just kind of hard to explain."

"Would you rather talk to Keira?" he asked.

"No! I mean, not really. She seems to be 'distracted' these days."

Paul looked Tara over. "Are things okay with you two?"

"I don't know," she said dejectedly. "We haven't been talking as much recently. Did you tell her about last night?"

"I haven't even seen her, and I'd be willing to bet Jeff hasn't either. By the way, he and I agreed not to say anything unless you did."

Tara smiled and hugged Paul. "Thanks. And I mean it when I say I had fun last night." She stopped and sighed. "I thought that I would want to talk to Keira about it, but I don't. At least, not right now. And it wouldn't matter if I did, since she was with Carlos AGAIN last night. Hell, she's probably fucking him right now." Tara's voice had become edgier when she said that last.

"And you sound a little jealous right now. Still, Keira and Carlos . . . that's just weird."

"Why? They're both young and hot and . . . well, you know."

"Sexually adventurous?" Paul said with a smile. "Yeah, but I thought Keira knew better. You're new, so I might want to warn you about Carlos. He's a great friend . . . if you're a guy or if you're a girl who DOESN'T sleep with him . . . but he generally treats the girls that he's fucked like notches on the bedpost. I'm not sure why he's such an ass about it, but once he's had a girl, he sees them as 'lesser' beings all of a sudden."

"He hasn't been doing that with Keira," Tara pointed out.

"I know. But he had a major hard-on for Keira for years, and she's supposedly dynamite in bed. But she knew the kind of guy he was, and never did anything with him since they've both been working here. At least, they didn't do anything until that last cruise. And she's so very much his type, at least physically, that he isn't going to say or do anything that might prevent him from having more chances with her down the road."

"So Keira . . . the rest of the gang . . . Why is this so hard to say?"

"If you're wondering if the gang as a whole just randomly has sex with each other, generally no. It has happened. Sunny has gotten it on with a couple of the guys before, and there has been some other people who aren't around anymore, but Keira had always kept sex outside the group. She didn't want to make things awkward. Apparently stuff has changed."

Tara glanced over at his friend. She guessed that he wouldn't mind having a go at Keira himself. She placed an arm around his shoulders. "I guess we're destined to be second-string players," she said.

"I guess so," Paul said with a grin. "But I think we showed we can play as well as the starters. See you this evening?"

"Definitely," Tara said. She was feeling better, but she still had something to take care of.

--------------- ------------

An hour later . . .

--------------- ------------

"My God," Keira muttered from the bathroom of the cabin, "did a Wookie die in here?"

Tara poked her head around the door and noticed a large amount of hair around the bathtub drain. "I think the guy that's staying here shaved his back or something." She shuddered and went back to changing the sheets on the bed.

Keira came out to get her rubber gloves off the cleaning cart. As Tara heard the snap of the gloves on Keira's hands, the younger girl turned to her mentor.

"Hey, there's something I wanted to talk to you about."

Keira looked concerned for a moment. "What?"

"I . . . I kind of had sex with Paul . . . and Jeff last night."

Keira smiled. "Oh thank God," she laughed. "I thought it was something bad. Jeff is kind of a flake, but he's cool, and Paul is a great guy." Keira hugged the younger woman. "I'm impressed though. You used to be nervous about the idea of giving head to a stranger, now you're having sex with older couples or two guys at the same time. I'm so proud of you."

Tara laughed. "Not the sort of thing I'd write home to my mother about."

Keira got a peculiar look in her eye. "Well, I'm not your mother." Then she smiled again. "So, how was it?"

Tara grinned. "It was fun. I took off early, and I think that freaked Paul out a bit. I just needed to figure things out in my head. Jeff rolled over and went to sleep as soon as it was over, but Paul was a bit more of a gentleman."

"Paul's cool. So, did you get some good double penetration action?" Tara looked confused, so Keira clarified. "You know," she said, pointing at her front and back private areas.

Tara's eyes opened a bit. "Uh, no. I did . . . well . . ." She stopped and pointed at her mouth and crotch. "Have you . . . ever . . . I mean, doesn't it hurt?"

"You mean taking a dick in your ass at the same time as having one in your . . ."

"Yes," Tara said blushing.

"Have you tried anal before? With the guys or with Sam and Karen?"

"No. I've had a couple of fingers up there, but that's it."

"Well, I suggest you try it. It can be a lot of fun once you get used to it."

"Have you . . . and Carlos . . ." Tara started.

It was Keira's turn to blush. "Not exactly. Listen, about Carlos . . . There's something you should know about him."

"Is it about the way he treats women he's slept with?"

"Yeah. Paul told you?"

"If that's true . . ."

"Why did I start sleeping with him?" Keira plopped down on the bed. She looked into Tara's eyes as she sighed. "I was protecting you."

Tara looked completely confused. "Protect me? From what?"

"Carlos. He . . . was interested in 'breaking you in' at one point."

"What?!? He never even seemed interested in me! I'm flat as a board, and he likes tits!"

"True, but he's also kind of a pig. He PREFERS women with large breasts, but he'll sleep with all kinds, and you have a sexy little butt. These," Keira said, pointing at her mammoth chest, "are the only reason I was able to distract him."

"Why would you . . ."

"Because I like you," Keira said. "I mean, I figured you'd start being more interested in sex. I just wanted to make sure that you enjoyed your first few experiences. If I had just told you to stay away from him . . . well, I'm aware of how well young women respond to ultimatums. And if I had just told Carlos to stay away from YOU, it would have just made him want you more. If Carlos had gotten into your pants, I was worried it might ruin the idea of sex for you, knowing how he treats women afterward."

"So you're fucking him for my benefit?" Tara said exasperatedly.

"Pretty much. I'd being lying if I said the sex wasn't great. Carlos can be a jerk, but he's great in bed. And he has a huge . . ."

"I'm aware of his 'endowments.' I saw you two together back at the house."

"Really?" Keira said with wide-open eyes.

"Yep." Tara related what she had seen transpire between the two that one day.

"He has some interesting tastes," Keira said with a laugh. "He likes have stuff in his ass as much as I do." She took one of her gloves off and touched Tara's face. "I knew you fantasized about Carlos. I just didn't want you doing anything with him unless you understood the deal with him. Do I still need to worry?"

"Not really," Tara said. "He's hot, but if he's as much of a jerk as everyone says he is, I think I'll find my entertainment elsewhere."

"Good girl. Now grab your gloves and a ten-foot pole. We need to clean that hairball out of the tub!"

------------------- --------------

A week later . . .

------------------- --------------

Tara was happy that what had happened between her, Paul and Jeff hadn't made things any more awkward. Things were back and to normal between her and Keira as well. She began to notice crude little things that Carlos did that she had missed back when she was drooling over him, and she became thankful for what Keira had done. Not that the older girl hadn't received some compensation. Tara distinctly remembered her sucking on Carlos's massive rod once upon a time. But with Tara out of danger, Keira had suddenly and inexplicably, at least to Carlos, cut off his nooky supply.

And things with Paul seemed to be going better. While they had agreed to just be friends, they were apparently friends with benefits. They had gotten together a couple of times for some fun, casual sex over the last week, mostly to blow off steam.

But Tara felt a growing sexual restlessness in her chest. There was something that Keira had brought up that had been haunting her thoughts . . . something she wanted to try.

One night, Tara gave Paul a call just when the Lounge Gang's usual evening meeting was about to take place and asked him to drop by their cabin. By the time he arrived, Keira had already left, and Tara pulled Paul inside. She was wearing a terrycloth robe with nothing under it when she closed the door behind her and stared meaningfully at her fuck-buddy.

"Why do I feel like a mouse that just wandered into a room with a cat in it?" he said, half-jokingly.

"When we first had sex, you kept sticking fingers up my butt," Tara said matter-of-factly. "Karen liked to have fingers up her butt. And when I told Keira about you, me and Jeff, she asked if I had gotten 'double-penetrated.' She said that it could be a lot of fun if I got used to taking it in the ass. I haven't been able to get the idea out of my head. So I was wondering if you . . . you know . . . would mind helping me figure out if it's something I would like?"

Paul was stunned. "Please, PLEASE tell me you're NOT joking."

"I'm not joking," she said as she moved in front of him and cupped his stiffening shaft through his pants. "So far, I've sort of let stuff happen. I want this to happen, and you're the only one I trust who can help me with this right now."

"You really don't have to convince me," he said, untying Tara's robe and letting it fall to the floor. Tara started unzipping his slacks. Luckily, he had gone commando, which saved Tara some time. She sat down on her bed and grabbed his member pulling on it until he was positioned right in front of her, at which point she slowly let it slide into her mouth. "You're my BESTEST friend," Paul groaned.

"I hope so, unless there is something about you and Jeff that you'd like to tell me," she said before going down on him again. She wrapped a delicate hand around his heavy nuts, rolling them lightly in her palm as he removed his own shirt. He grabbed the back of her head and took control of the tempo, thrusting his cock into her throat and making her gag as spittle escaped her lips. She grabbed his smooth butt cheeks and held him in for a moment before allowing him to continue pumping. Periodically, she would take a little more down her throat until six of his eight inches was vanishing into her mouth.

"You're getting good at that. You like giving sloppy head, don't you?" He was smiling as he said that. "I'm so glad I've gotten to help you find your inner whore!"

Tara would have chuckled if she didn't have her mouth full. She pulled off Paul's cock, spread her legs and bit her bottom lip. Paul grabbed her hips and scooted them closer to the edge. Then he knelt next to the bed, braced himself on the bed with his arms and sank his dick into her warm, waiting cunt. She wrapped her legs around his hips and he pumped her like an oil well. He fit inside her so well that it was amazing. She leaned her head forward and drug her tongue across his smooth chest as he fucked her, tantalizing one of his nipples with her tongue and teeth. He groaned and started fucking her harder, his balls slapping loudly against her ass.

"That's how I want it," she whispered. "Hard and fast. Gimme that big cock!"

"Your wish is . . . well, it's my wish too!" Paul buried himself up to the root in Tara's sex, then grabbed her nipples and started pulling and twisting them. "I'm kinda interested in how you're going to look with bigger tits," he said as she moaned under his attentions. "You gonna let me fuck 'em? You've already let me fuck your mouth and your pussy, and in a couple seconds I'm going to fuck your ass. Are you going to let me fuck your new big tits when you get them?"

Tara hadn't actually thought that far ahead, but she supposed she WOULD be able to do that when she healed from her surgery. "I'll only let you fuck them if you make me cum soon," she said throatily. She knew she was close, and she wanted to get off once before the evening's main event.

Paul grabbed her hips and went to town. "I have every intention of taking you up on that!" It only took a few more minutes before she gasped, threw her head back and started to shout.

"I'm cumming! Don't you dare stop, 'cause I'm . . . (gasp)" Her vaginal muscles quickly clamped and her light musculature strained against her skin. Paul was concentrating as hard as he could to keep from cumming himself as her cunt applied a tremendous amount of pressure on his shaft. Then she sat up and wrapped trembling, sweaty arms around his chest. "Okay," she said. "I think I'm ready now."

"How did you want to do this?"

She looked around, stood up and then pushed Paul onto the bed. She grabbed a jar of Vaseline out of bathroom, but Paul stopped her before she could open it.

"How about I get you warmed up first?" he asked. When she looked confused, he instructed her to straddle his face. When she did that, he raised his head and tongued the area around her asshole making her flinch as she became accustomed to that type of touch. Then she felt one of his fingers penetrating her pink rosebud. It probed and stretched for a minute before being joined by another finger. After about ten minutes, Paul thought that Tara was ready.

"Now why don't you get me greased up?"

Tara grabbed the Vaseline and applied a generous amount to Paul's eight-inch cock. The she straddled his midsection, her face towards his. She reached back and positioned the head of his shaft at the entrance to her ass. She was breathing heavily, almost like she had run a marathon, and she hadn't even started yet.

"It's okay," he said. "Just ease back until . . . Oh God!" She had taken his advice and had eased back onto the head. Paul had done a good job in prepping her, but it was still unlike anything she had yet experienced. The pressure of just the head as it stretched her anal opening was intense. She felt the fleshy head compacted by her powerful ass muscles as it passed through the outer rim. She let out a little squeal.

"I . . . I don't know if . . . oh hell!"

"Listen, if you don't thing you can handle it . . ."

"Quiet you!" she snarled. Then the head slid inside, but she wasn't out of the woods yet. Paul's shaft was actually wider than the head, the widest point being an each below that fleshy mushroom. That was where it was now, wedged at the biggest point. Slowly, it slipped past and his cock was buried all the way in her ass.

"Oh fuck!" Paul exclaimed.

Tara was seeing stars before her eyes as her bottom was stuffed to capacity. Her mouth opened in an amazed smiled. It felt wonderful. The pain had ebbed and she just felt full! She left it buried all the way in, savoring each moment. This also gave Paul a chance to concentrate, which was good as he had almost blown his load when she had sank back.

"You are so fucking tight!" Paul said. He reached forward and started rubbing Tara's swollen inner labia as he waited for her instructions.

"You were big already, but now you feel huge!" she gasped. "It's incredible!" She lifted her hips up an inch and then dropped back down, and both of them groaned. She did that a few more times, then raised up two inches . . . then three. Finally, she started bouncing higher, letting as much of his cock slide in and out of her ass as possible. Paul couldn't do anything but sit there and enjoy the ride. Tara's face had become increasingly animalistic. She grabbed his nipples again and used them as leverage as she rode his cock, letting hit travel as far up her Hershey highway as he could go on every bounce. Paul was becoming increasingly concerned that he might not make it out of this alive.

"Let me fuck you from behind," he said almost plaintively. That would give him a little more say in the tempo and would get her fingers away from his increasingly tender nipples for a minute. She got off him and got down on her hands and knees at the other end of the bed.

"Hurry up!" she snarled.

Paul quickly obeyed, grabbing her waist and plunging his shaft into her gaping sphincter, driving the air from her body. With his movement no longer restricted, he began pounding away with great vigor. His balls were slapping up against her pussy as she grunted and gasped and groaned.

"Harder," she pleaded.

Paul wasn't sure how much harder he could go without bruising his own testicles, but he wasn't going to tell her that. He was humping with his hips like a jackrabbit. He lay his torso along her back, reached around her waist and started fingering her pussy.

"Oh yeah," she cooed. "That feels good."

Paul curled his fingers as much as he could, trying to find her special spot. Tara was loving every moment. The feeling of his cock in her butt, his fingers in her pussy and the heat of his body on her back . . . all of it made her feel . . . perfect. Then she came again. Her asshole became like a vice, trapping Paul's beautiful big cock. Her pussy quivered, her body shook and her juices quickly covered Paul's fingers.

"I'm gonna cum," Paul warned. The extra pressure caused by Tara's orgasm was too much.

"Don't pull out! I want to feel you cum in my ass!" she ordered. She soon got her wish as his spunk blasted deep inside her backdoor. She felt his cock pumping and felt his cum filling her ass . . . she felt every warm spurt. She felt his sweat on her back and his arms around her waist. As she lowered herself to her bed, she turned her head and looked at him. "Stay in me," she whispered. "Just a little longer. Please?"

Paul followed her down, his slowly softening and very tender member still buried in ass-flesh. He was tired, she was breathing heavily and they were both basking in the afterglow. Paul was a bit confused. While they had agreed to be friends, things felt a little different than they had before. This was cuddling. This was something that people who were INVOLVED with one another did after sex.