All Ashore Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Evil Alpaca
Evil Alpaca
3,660 Followers

"So," he said in an effort to break his internal tension, "any other secret desires I should know about?"

She smiled. "I'll have to get back to you on that," she murmured. "Think the gang's noticed we aren't there yet?"

"Did you want to join them?"

She thought to herself for a moment. She thought for a moment, then pulled it around her more tightly. "I don't think waiting a few more minutes will kill them. So . . . was it good for you too?"

The two shared a laugh at her unintended cliché. But a few minutes later, they disentangled and took a quick shower together. Neither was sure where to put their hands, but things weren't too uncomfortable. Tara was feeling some of the same concerns that Paul had been feeling, but wanted to give herself some time to sort through things. But there was something she knew she had to say right away.

After they finished getting dressed, she gave Paul a hug. "Thank you. I don't think I could have done that with anyone but you."

"I'm glad to help," he said with a smile. "I'm serious. But . . ."

"I don't know if I want . . . us . . . to change. At least not yet. But I know I don't want to lose you as my friend, no matter what."

"You won't. I promise you that."

Both of them felt better and, even though there was more to say, neither felt an immediate need to say it anymore. The two friends hurried up to the lounge to catch a few more bawdy stories and drunken tales being told by the rest of the gang.

----------------- ------------

That night . . .

----------------- ------------

Keira and Tara were actually singing when they found their way back to the cabin several hours later. Keira was tipsy but not really drunk, and Tara was just feeling good about life. She and Paul had gotten some friendly ribbing when they showed up almost an hour late, but they grinned and blew it off. The worst thing they could have done was gotten defensive. The tactic worked, and the conversation had moved on to other things.

But once back at their room, Keira sat in a chair, staring and grinning at Tara. "So, what happened that made you show up late looking like the cat that ate the canary?"

Tara blushed. "We were just hanging out!"

"Then why is there an open jar of Vaseline on your nightstand?"

Tara hurriedly closed the jar and tossed it into a drawer. "I was . . . shining . . . up . . . my teeth. Okay, so I asked Paul to . . . you know . . . ass fuck me."

Keira almost fell out of the chair laughing. "Oh . . . oh, I'm sorry. It's not what you did but how you just said that! Oh my!" She finally stopped laughing, except for occasional snicker. "Did you like it?"

"OH . . . YEAH!" Tara laughed. Then she got a bit more serious. "Keira, how . . . how do you know if you like someone more than as a friend?"

"Something happen with you and Paul? Besides the obvious? He isn't pressuring you . . ."

"No," said Tara quickly. "It's just . . . afterwards . . . things felt a little different. We'd agreed to be friends, but I'm not sure if I want something more or if he wants something more or what."

"Did you tell him that?"

"Sort of, and he seems to feel the same way. I mean, I'm just beginning to enjoy certain things, but I DO like him and . . . and I don't know what to do."

"Well, as long as you're honest with him, I think things will work out, and it seems you're off to a good start in that regards. But what else do you want? Really. You've had sex with two guys. You've had sex with a man and his wife. You've tried traditional, oral and now anal sex. You're running out of things to do that won't get you arrested."

"It's not like I had anything specific in mind," she said. Actually, that was a bit of a lie, but she didn't want to tell Keira about another idea milling about in her head. At least, not yet. "I just like the idea of being able to take advantage of a situation without having to worry about whether or not Paul might get hurt."

"First, don't go making trouble for yourself. Make sure that you or he feels a NEED for something more than friendship. Secondly, tell him what you just told me. If he does feel something more, he might be willing to wait. And lastly, take some time to figure out what YOU want."

"You're right," Tara said and gave Keira a hug. 'God, her tits are huge,' Tara thought. "I'll talk with him tomorrow and finish working stuff out." Was it Tara's imagination, or was Keira hugging her a little more tightly than usual? She didn't mind, as it caused those gigantic globes to press harder against Tara's chest. She felt Keira's breath on the side of her neck, and found the aroma of the older girl's perfume to be almost intoxicating. The two finally broke their embrace, then got ready for bed.

------------------- ----------------

About a week later . . .

------------------- ----------------

"Even I've never had THAT offer before," Sunny was saying at about the time Tara got to the table. She sat down between Paul and Keira.

"What offer?"

Jeff was almost blushing. "Apparently, there's some guys on the ship running an amateur porn site."

"You're kidding?!?" said Tara. Her hand rubbed briefly against Paul's, and the glanced at each other. She looked down at his crotch, then back at his face. She was thinking it might be a good night for a "friendly visit," but she wanted to hear Sunny's story for the time being.

"Nope," said Sunny. "I mean I was flattered by the offer, but I don't swing that way."

"What way?" Tara asked.

Keira snickered. "It's an 'all girl' site."

"Hello! . . . everyone . . . my story!" Sunny interrupted petulantly. "Anyway, there were these two really hot guys and this one chick at one of my tables. They were sizing me up all night, and thought I might be interested in being on their site. They way it works is that they find a girl who shows up for an 'acting audition' and that girl gets 'seduced' by another girl who's 'assisting' the producer. Sometimes they have two girls seducing the 'innocent.' They apparently pay five hundred bucks a shot. If they had a couple of hung guys, maybe, but I just don't do girls," she said. She looked over at Keira. "Sorry hon!"

Keira laughed. "You know what room they're in? I might like to have a crack at that action!" The whole gang laughed, but Tara's brain was going a mile a minute, and she felt her pussy getting wet. 'That would be so HOT!' she thought to herself, but whether it was the situation or Keira being in it was a bit of a mystery.

"Won't you get fired?" Tara asked. "I mean, are they even supposed to be doing that on the boat?"

Paul furrowed his brow. "If you don't get caught, don't do it on the clock and they don't capture the ship or cruise line's logo, it would be really hard to find a way of punishing anyone. I mean, the company could still fire you and give any reason they want, but then someone would have to admit they were watching the site. A lot of higher ups might be opposed to doing that."

The conversation drifted into the realm of copyright laws and legal infringements, but Tara tuned it out. She looked over and saw that Keira was pondering something. 'Is she really thinking about doing it?' Tara pictured Keira with her face buried in another woman's crotch. The mystery's woman's face seemed blurred at first, but the pleasure she was receiving from Keira in Tara's fantasy was clear enough. Then the woman's face cleared: it was Tara's face. 'Oh dear!' she thought.

She and Paul left the gathering a little early, getting a lot of snickers and innuendoes as they went. They went back to Tara's cabin, where Tara sprung a surprise on her friend. "Paul," she started, "would . . . would you think less of me if I told you that I . . . kind of . . . was thinking about doing that porn site?"

His eyes shot open. "Uh . . . uh . . . Would I think less of you? No. Am I shocked as hell? Yes. I mean . . . why? You didn't want to have sex with Karen and Sam for money, so what would be different about this?"

Tara rolled that objection around in her head. "I guess you're right," she said. "It's just . . . you asked me once if I had any other 'desires' I wanted to explore."

"I thought you sort of did that with Karen."

"Kind of. I mean, she ate me out, and she and I kissed, but . . . I didn't feel like I'd gone 'all the way' with a woman. At the time, I wasn't sure I wanted to . . ."

"But now?"

"But now, I do. I want that experience."

"Man, when you come out of the gates, you do it like shot from a gun!"

Tara blushed and looked at her hands, which were folded in her lap. "You must think I'm a complete slut," she whispered. Suddenly, she began regretting the decisions she had made. She had let things get out of control.

Paul knelt in front of her and raised her chin with one hand. "Don't do this to yourself. The only one who can tell you what's right for you . . . is you. Did you have fun with Karen and Sam?" Tara nodded. "Did you have fun with me and Jeff?" Another nod. Paul grinned. "Did you have fun last week," he crooned as he thrust one hand under Tara's seated posterior, "when we took the dirt road?" Now Tara was blushing so bright she could have guided Santa's sleigh.

Tara met his gaze. Her momentary flash of doubt was gone. "You're right. Again."

"Have you considered asking Keira?"

Tara's eyes were as wide as saucers. "I couldn't do that. I mean . . . remember how we're 'second string?' She's on the starting line-up and you know it."

"You know, I bet that Keira would agree that this Karen woman was first string material, and she seemed to have the hots for you. I KNOW I've got the hots for you. Why not Keira?"

"You REALLY have the hots for me?" Tara asked coyly, leaning back and unbuttoned her jeans. "Prove it!"

"Your wish is my command," he said as he pulled her jeans and panties down. He quickly buried his face in her crotch and drank in her aroma. She had a REALLY pretty pussy, and Paul buried his mouth between those swollen lips and started to lick. Tara started running her hands through Paul's hair, then grabbed it and held his face against her crotch. Every time his nose bumped against her clit or nuzzled itself in the valley below, she jumped just a bit and groaned. But that was nothing to the noises she made when he sunk the index finger of his right hand into her pink rosebud and started stimulating her ass. Then the noises got louder.

"Oh, you think you get go off-roading again? Just because you're so studly and sweet and . . . ooh!" A second finger had worked its way into her bum, and was stretching her tight little hole. "Okay, okay. You win!"

Knowing what treasure lay at the end of the rainbow, Paul doubled his efforts. He used his free hand to unzip his own pants and provide himself with some relief. Then he used the fingers in her ass like little pistons, getting that entrance ready for what was to come, but he never let up on that sweet pussy.

Tara was in serious heat. She tried pushing her shirt off but only managed to get one arm free before the first tingling of climax lit up her skin. She flopped back onto the bed and sighed dreamily. "Oh . . . oh . . . oh!" she grunted, her mouth in that perfect "O" shape. Then it hit her full on and her skin trembled lightly as the pleasure coursed through her veins. When Paul looked up, his lips and chin were shining with her cum.

She reached into the nightstand and grabbed the jar of Vaseline. She tossed her shirt off completely and had Paul sit on the edge of the bed with his legs hanging off. She grinned as she got his eight-inch pleasure pole nice and lubricated and then put the jar back on the nightstand. She stood on the bed, with her front facing his feet. She slowly lowered herself down until the head of his rigid prick was once again at her anal opening. "Grab my shoulders," she told him. He did as asked, letting him support her weight. Then she let herself sink onto his shaft. It didn't take as long this time for the pain and pressure to dissipate, and soon she was left with nothing but that wonderful feeling of fullness. "Spread . . . spread your knees a bit," she said. After he had done that, she moved her feet forward and placed one foot on each knee until she was basically in a 'cowgirl' position, facing away. "Now fuck me," she ordered, and Paul began humping with his hips, driving his erection into her unbelievably tight ass. "Fuck, fuck, fuck," she began to say, and quite loudly at that.

"You are so tight," Paul moaned as he slammed his dick home over and over again. "Your ass is like a vice," he finished. "You are such a horny little ass-slut, aren't you?"

"Oh yes!" came the response. "I love it in my ass!"

The two of them had gotten so caught up in the act and so loud that neither of them heard the keys in the door and the knob jiggle.

"Hey, have you guys seen my . . ." Keira walked into the room and caught the young couple in mid stroke. Tara and Paul froze like a couple of deer in the headlights. "Good God!" she said with a blush and a smile. "You're an agile little thing," she said to Tara.

Tara was absolutely more embarrassed than she had ever been in her life. She was mortified. "I . . . I'm sorry. We'll . . ." Tara moved as if to dismount Paul.

"Don't you dare!" Keira said. "You spied on me and Carlos having sex and you had fun watching Karen and Sam. So it's your turn to put on the show."

Tara was almost tempted to argue, but then Paul thrust again and all reluctance vanished in a jolt of pleasure. Then her eyes met Keira's directly, and there seemed to be some hunger there. Keira lay back on her bed and watched as Paul continued to spread and invade Tara's asshole. Tara watched as Keira's hand slid into her stretch pants. She watched Keira as she began to masturbate. Suddenly, Tara wanted to put on a show. She wanted to turn Keira on. She began bouncing harder, moaning louder and increasing her dirty talk. Keira seemed to be enjoying the display, and had pushed up her tube top so that she could fondle those huge tits and play with her own nipples. Tara felt herself beginning to salivate. She wanted those tits. She wanted to grab them and suck on them and squeeze those nipples. And she wanted it bad!

Keira noticed Tara staring and noticed the incredible desired smoldering just underneath the skin of her face. Keira stood up and discarded all her clothing. She hesitated, then walked over to Tara.

Time as Tara knew it stopped for a moment. Paul had stopped thrusting to watch events unfold. Tara saw those pendulous breasts swaying as her friend approached. Her breasts were right in front of Tara.

"Do you want these?" Keira asked softly. Tara looked at her with such longing. But then the younger woman looked back at Paul. She wanted his approval. No, she needed it. Paul smiled.

"If you don't do it, I will!" he said with a lopsided grin. Tara beamed with . . . with something more than friendship. She knew things were changing again: things between her and Keira as well as between her and Paul.

Tara turned back and quickly engulfed one of those nipples between her lips and sucked on it like she had never sucked before. Keira held her head gently, almost cradling it. With Paul supporting her weight, Tara was free to use her hands to grope and fondle Keira's 36-DD chest. Her head was moving almost maniacally between the two globes, tracing the outer rim of those huge aureoles with her tongue, then nipping the nubs gently with her teeth. Keira groaned with pleasure, and Tara beamed with pride. All was perfect. Paul was filling her ass with his wonderful cock and Keira was filling her mouth with those perfect tits.

Keira looked down and asked Tara a question. "Do you want me to taste you now?" Tara's eyes were glazed over with lust. She didn't quite understand what Keira was offering. But she understood it when Keira knelt on the floor between Paul's legs and buried her face in Tara's crotch.

"Oh sweet Jesus!" Tara said. Keira . . . that tongue . . . it was magic! It was everywhere! It was in every fold and on every pleasurable point! It snaked around her clit and delved into her deeps. And it only needed a few minutes to make Tara cum. And like the first time she and Paul had tried this, Tara's orgasm made the pressure exerted by her ass too much for the young man to stand, and Tara once again felt his creamy man-juice filling her anal cavity. This time, when Tara looked between her legs, it was Keira's face that was covered in Tara's cum. With Paul's cock still inside her, she lay back against his chest for a moment, giving both her and Paul a moment to rest.

"You have no idea how badly I've been wanting to do that," Keira whispered. She stood up as if she were going to leave, but Tara grabbed her hand. She tugged on it until Keira sat down on the bed next to her.

"And YOU have no idea how much I wanted you to do that."

"Why didn't you say anything? You knew I was bi and . . ."

"I didn't think you found me attractive . . . at all. I mean, girls like you have sex with guys like . . ."

"Carlos?" Keira interrupted. "Yes, Carlos is hot, but guys like him are a dime a dozen. A body of iron and a brain of brick. But girls like you and guys like Paul here . . . I'll take a good friend for a tumble over an arrogant prick like Carlos any day. And you two are both a lot better looking than you seem to think you are."

Tara had moved over to the side and let Paul's cock slide out of her ass. Paul himself was feeling a little elated at the praise Keira was doling out. Like Tara, he had felt like the guy who almost-but-not-quite-good-enough to have a chance with Keira, and now she was saying she thought he was attractive. "Well," he said, "I'm gonna need a few minutes to replenish my energy. Why don't you two girls play?"

"Oh yeah," said Keira as she rolled her eyes. "I'm sure the GUY here has NO ulterior motives for wanting to see two girls get it on." Then she turned to Tara. "Want to put on one more show?"

Tara nodded. Keira swung around until her pussy was in front of Tara's face and vice versa. Tara was so nervous. This was another thing she had never done, but it required her to take an active role. She felt Keira's tongue slowly massaging her outer lips, so Tara tried to reciprocate. After a while, the younger girl realized that her friend was going slow on purpose, letting Tara keep up. Tara stretched her arms down until her hands were cupping Keira's tits again, then the two girls turned it up a notch.

Paul was loving this. True, it might cause complications between him and Tara, and he was beginning to realize how attached he had become to the young woman, but he had faith that things would work out. Besides, how could he say no to being part of this. He went into the bathroom and cleaned his member off. The feeling of warm water and sudsy soap actually began bringing his erection back. As he walked back into the main room, Keira had brought Tara to her third orgasm of the night. The sight of the two now-sweaty girls locked in a sixty-nine made his cock swell back to its rigid state. Keira looked up with a shining face and noticed his cock.

"Now that is a sweet looking peace of meat," she cooed. She turned her head. "Tara, mind if I suck Paul's cock for a second?"

Tara mumbled something that sounded like "okay" into Keira's cunt as she continued eating away at the older girl's sex. Keira just opening her mouth wide and let Paul position the head at her lips and push his way into her throat. Almost all of it disappeared in a single gulp. He pulled back and thrust all the way back in again.

"Good Lord," he muttered. "She's taking the whole thing," he said in the general direction of Keira's crotch and Tara's head. Then he noticed that Keira had stopped applied much pressure with her lips. Apparently, being brought to orgasm by Tara's willing tongue had distracted her. Paul pulled his cock out so that she could moan more freely as she came on Tara's face.

Evil Alpaca
Evil Alpaca
3,660 Followers