All Ashore Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Evil Alpaca
Evil Alpaca
3,665 Followers

Once Keira had calmed down, she started sucking on Paul's cock again. Tara finagled her way out from under the older girl's body so she could watch Paul's meat vanish down the woman's throat. She placed a hand on Paul's butt and helped him establish a rhythm. He was so distracted by the pleasure that was Keira's mouth that she didn't notice Tara move around behind him. She parted his butt cheeks and touched the tip of her tongue against his sphincter. He buried his shaft up to the hilt in Keira's throat and gasped loudly.

"I seem to have found a sensitive spot," she said, then kissed him in the small of the back. She had enjoyed having her ass played with. She knew Keira liked it and apparently, so had Carlos. Why not see if Paul was up to it? "Unless you want me to stop?"

"No," he said, almost too quickly. "I was just a little surprised."

Tara flicked her tongue against his asshole several more times as he resumed his fucking of Keira's face. He barely flinched when Tara licked her finger and inserted it up to the second knuckle in his butt. 'He really has a nice ass,' Tara thought. She had noticed that about him before, but hadn't really been conscious that she had noticed. Her probing finger, now all the way in, touched a certain spot which DEFINITELY made him jump. It also made him shoot a heavy load into Keira's mouth. Tara heard the older girl gag a bit as Paul's spunk splashed into her throat and onto her cheeks and tongue. Paul pulled out of Keira and Tara pulled her fingers out of Paul's rectum. Keira sat up, grabbed Tara's head and kissed her. It wasn't a particularly romantic kiss. Rather, it was a nasty, naughty, cum-swapping kiss. A great deal of Paul's jizz leaked out and dripped down both women's faces.

"If I died right now," Paul said slowly, "I could say that my life was complete."

The girls started to laugh, and then Keira hiccuped. That got everyone laughed harder. The three of them exchanged a series of kissed with each other: quick and friendly. Tara was impressed that Paul was willing to participate considering his cum was on both girls' lips, but he didn't shy away. The three of them got cleaned up. Strangely, it was Keira who asked Paul to stay the night, and the three curled up in a mass of flesh on one of the beds.

Tara knew, like before, that things had changed, but she would deal with the changes in the morning. But with her head resting on Keira's ample bosom and Paul's arm draped over her body, she got to experience a truly perfect moment.

---------------- -------------------

To be continued . . .

Evil Alpaca
Evil Alpaca
3,665 Followers