All Bark & Little Bite Ch. 02

Story Info
Saundra continues to gain control.
5.1k words
4.47
32k
2

Part 2 of the 13 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 04/19/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Exogenous
Exogenous
111 Followers

As he drove to Saundra's apartment complex Donald Parsons wondered what in the hell had gotten into him. This gal had just breezed into his life and all of a sudden she was all he could think about. He chided himself in that he knew nothing about her personal life. Although he did know she practiced good dental hygiene after hearing about her going to an appointment that morning! He chuckled to himself, yeah, that was a lot to go on, she had nice teeth. He pictured her in his mind, standing across from him on the other side of his desk as she used to do the first couple of days in his employ.

He had liked that, her standing at attention, hands respectfully clasped in front of her, resting against her body, just above the split of her legs. That led his mind to other things such as, what did she wear underneath her business suits and dresses. What did she draw up those soft, lovely legs...panties, thong, or nothing at all? He wondered what her bras looked like; they couldn't be too dainty, as they had to be able to support her big, luscious tits. He tried to picture her naked, her breasts heavy but nicely shaped, probably adorned with sizable areolas, light pink judging by her natural lip color. And her nipples, he thought they must be like sweet, ripe berries, dark pink when they were engorged with blood.

His mind's eye traveled down her body, twirling her around to view how her dress graceful flowed over her curvaceous hips and ass. She was no skinny runway model, but that padding made her soft and cushy, giving a lover some meat to hang onto if he were to take her from behind. The very image made his cock twinge and begin to harden. He continued to scan down her body thinking of the little glimpses he was treated to when her skirt rode up her leg as she sat at her desk. He desired to taste the fine, pale skin between her inner thighs, licking his way up toward the steamy point of no return. But first he wanted more of her legs. To caress her, behind her knees with his fingertips, to run his tongue over the contour of her calves. He imagined kissing the insides of her ankles and flicking her arches with the tip of his tongue, to end up sucking on each pretty, pink toe. His dick was straining in his pants now and he had to pull over in a store parking lot to walk off his erection. He could picture the scene now; she answers the door and glances down at the giant bulge in his pants, him trying to remain nonchalant. Oh, what, doesn't every man pick up his date sporting a glorious hard-on?

The cool air helped to calm him and he resumed his drive to whatever awaited him. He parked in front of her apartment complex and breathed slowly and deeply, making himself relax. Picking up the lavender roses from the passenger seat he thought of her sitting next to him, her soft round ass soon to be gracing the leather of that seat, smelling her delicate fragrance. He had to time his steps going up the stairs to her apartment, trying to suppress the eagerness he felt. He rang her doorbell, trying to compose himself to be the cool, controlled man he thought himself to be. When she opened the door he held out the bouquet and grinned, feeling like a foolish high school suitor. Her eyes lit up and she smiled at him stepping back for him to enter her home.

Her apartment was sparsely furnished but very tasteful. He was impressed. He followed her to the kitchen and watched her as she arranged the bouquet in a crystal vase. He liked her dress, a short sleeved black affair, showing off her curves but tastefully leaving just enough to the imagination. There was the slight hint of the creamy white fullness of breasts, and the roundness of her ass, all very sensuous.

"Thank you for the flowers, Mr. Parsons. They're beautiful." She smiled as she whisked them to the living room and placed them on the coffee table. "Lavender...means enchantment. How sweet! Were you aware that the colors of roses have different meanings?"

"Well, I guess I hadn't really paid attention to the meanings of colors. I just thought the lavender ones where unique." He smiled innocently as she turned to face him. He had been admiring the view of her behind, wondering what was underneath the silky material of her dress.

"I'm ready," she whispered.

"What?" he asked, a little too loudly.

"To go, I'm ready to go to dinner." She giggled as she picked up her purse and opened the door.

"Yes, of course," he said as he held the door open for her. Reaching between him and the door she engaged the lock on the doorknob and he could smell her soft, feminine scent. He pulled the door closed behind him and proceeded down the stairs behind her. As he helped her into the car he glanced at her sexy legs all the way down to her precious feet.

During dinner Saundra asked him leading questions, and he was happy to oblige her with details about his college days, his climb up the business ladder, and his goals for the future. He was flattered by her rapt attention. Yet, something nagged in the back of his mind; he was doing all the talking and not learning anything about her. While it seemed he controlled the conversation, he was usually the one to get others to open up and reveal things about themselves which he would later use to his advantage.

"I want you to know that I'm very impressed with how smoothly you've taken over for Karen. It's as if there was no transition at all, you could almost be one and the same as her. Has she had her baby yet? I should send her some flowers or something." He was distracted by the waitress serving their dessert and pouring coffee.

"Yes, she worked up to her due date. She had a girl, a few days ago. You sent her a dozen pink roses and a few other nice items that I'm sure she greatly appreciated." Saundra smiled thinking about the fun she had shopping for the baby gifts she'd had delivered to Karen, in Mr. Parsons' name.

"Oh? What things did I send her?"

"Well, a car seat, baby clothes, bathing necessities and such. She sent you a lovely thank you note. I guess you haven't had time to go through your mail. She called me, by the way. She's excited about staying home with the baby, not coming back to work when her maternity leave is up."

"I didn't know she was so close to her due date when she left. Well, good, then. Thank you for taking care of things."

"I enjoyed shopping for Karen's baby. I have a few nieces and nephews. I'm well acquainted with what new mothers need for babies." Saundra smiled softly as she took a sip of her water and looked up at him.

"Why aren't you married and taking care of a family? As efficient as you are it seems you'd make a good mother."

"Surely it takes more than just being 'efficient' to be a good mother. It takes a lot of love, dedication, and sacrifice to raise a child. I want children one day. I'm just not ready, yet." She laughed. "I'm only 30, I have a few years before my biological clock is all ticked out." She watched as he ate his dessert, nodding his head as if he understood. "Why didn't you and your ex have children?" she boldly asked.

"Fertility problems," he answered tersely, then noticing her look of concern he continued, "She had two miscarriages and the doctors determined she would never be able to carry a pregnancy to term. She grew bitter after that prognosis and we drifted apart. Shame, she was a lovely, warm woman. But she couldn't get past it. I tried to be supportive, but she pushed me away, physically as well as emotionally. I suggested that we adopt but she was obsessed with having a biological child. However, that is all in the distant past, almost 10 years ago. One has to move on and live one's life, no matter what happens, can't dwell on what's not meant to be."

"That's a brave thing to do, though, to overcome such disappointment and heartache. How hard it must have been for her to go through that, and for you, as well." Saundra gently rested her hand on his, comforting him. "I'm sure you hurt just as much as she did, it must have been difficult."

Donald sipped his coffee and looked at Saundra. He was surprised that someone sympathized with him. He knew he was viewed as a high-powered businessman with no time for emotion. Yet, he had been very sad for his former wife, even as she grew distant from him. He had been disappointed in not being able to share raising a family with her. But he had loved her and was even more hurt when she turned away from him. He had been ready to accept that there would be no children; he wanted to live out his life with her. However, when he needed comfort in his own sadness, wanting to grieve with her, she could not share that with him and the marriage unraveled. And here was this young woman, showing more understanding than he'd ever witnessed from even his closest so-called friends. It was a strange relief that someone could empathize with the pain he'd gone through.

Donald leaned towards her and pulled his hand free from hers to lift her chin. He gently placed his lips to hers and gave her a polite, warm kiss. She softly pressed against him and he could feel her bosom against his arm. He felt a stirring in his groin. Between the emotional, visual, and physical stimulation he wanted more than anything to make love to her. Here was a woman with keen intelligence and a warm heart, that he had not found in any other woman since his ex, but which he so badly desired. Since his divorce he lived on the outer fringes and seemed to only attract women who were looking for an easy ride in life. He wanted a woman who could understand his frantic business schedule, who was strong yet felt compassion, desire, and most of all, love. His mind wandered for a moment, to frivolous thoughts that Saundra might sincerely possess these characteristics. He kissed her again and she responded in kind, caressing his lips with hers, then parting her lips to let his tongue in her mouth. He entered her slowly, tasting her, feeling her soft tongue, the roof of her mouth, and her teeth. He moaned as his cock thickened and he released her mouth.

"Do you execute everything you do with such finesse?" he laughed softly then took a sip of his coffee to distract his mind from his swelling head between his legs.

"I'm not a machine, nor am I on the job at the moment, Mr. Parsons. Do you always use such professional vocabulary while getting cozy with your dates?" she laughed with him and pulled away, glancing down at his lap. She noticed the bulge and looked back up into his blue-grey eyes; they were beautiful as he stared deeply into her eyes. If she wasn't careful she could just melt from his expression of ardor and desire.

"You're right, I'm sorry. I need to learn to relax and turn off the businessman part of my brain. I think that when not in the office you can dispense with formalities and call me Donald or Don. Although hearing you say 'Mr. Parsons' while I kiss you does lend a different kind of feeling of power and control in our intimate experience."

"Hmmm...I suppose so," Saundra mused and slipped her shoe off her foot under the table. She floated her toes up and down his shin, under his pant leg. She felt his body stiffen and gently rested her palm on his thigh. He continued to stare into her eyes but his face softened as he began to relax. The heat of her hand penetrated his pants and into his skin. The waitress came back to refill their coffee and asked if there would be anything else. Donald was absorbed in Saundra's eyes and the feel of her hand so Saundra politely asked that the waitress just bring them the check. Her fingers slid up his thigh to his cock and delicately traced the outline of his crotch.

His dick strained against the fabric of his pants as her hand lightly brushed up and down its length. He looked around the dinning area watching the other patrons go on about their meals. He wondered if any other men were being teased under the table.

"Take it out," she whispered.

"What?" He looked at her in surprise, as if she'd just delivered a raunchy punch line from those sweet lips. She dug her nails into his shaft and pulled as if to bring him right through the cloth of his trousers. She returned his look, in all seriousness, not a hint of a smile.

"You heard me. Take that cock out of your pants. You know you want to show it to me." Saundra leaned closer and licked his earlobe as she unfastened his belt and deftly opened his pants. Then she reached for his hand and brought it down to his crotch. "Do it."

"Jesus, here?" He looked incredulously at her and saw a slight smile at the corners of her slightly open mouth, the tip of her tongue darted along her lips, daring him to accept her challenge. He felt offended by her lewd boldness yet excited all at the same time. She slipped his hand past the waistband of his briefs and both of their fingers brushed the taut skin of his dick. He unconsciously shifted his hips forward and she helped him slide his sensitive shaft free of the fabric of his underwear. When his hand was wrapped around his rod she pulled her hand free from him. She gently jabbed in his ear with her wet tongue and pressed her lips against him. There was a soft sucking sound as she pulled back from him.

"Stroke it. Go on," she encouraged him. He couldn't believe what was occurring, right there, in the middle of a crowded restaurant. "Crank it up, you know it feels so good to be free. Show me your power to do anything you want, anytime you want." Her voice was seductive, soothing. She placed her hand over his and guided it up and down his length. His free hand tightened into a fist on the table. When he looked into her eyes he was surprised to find himself suddenly eager to do this for her and he began to masturbate under the cover of the tablecloth. His breathing quickened as his heart pounded. She released her hand from his and just watched, holding the tablecloth away from his prick so she had a good view.

He glanced around the room and saw that everyone was oblivious to the nasty goings on under their table. Yet he was sure his discomfiture was pointedly obvious as his face flushed from embarrassment. He wondered what the reactions would be if the customers around him knew the lascivious act he was performing in public. He almost laughed at the image of women staring in shock and men grabbing their own members to join him in a mass jerk-off fest! However, not wanting to get caught and arrested, he pressed his upper arm hard against his side to diminish the display of his suspicious movements. His hand raced up and down his shaft, lubricated by the precum drooling from the slit of his cockhead. He could hear the drone of chatter, the clink of utensils on plates, the scrape of a chair as a patron rose from a table, muffled sounds from the kitchen. It was surreal and yet concentrated at his table. His balls tightened and he could feel her breasts pressed against his free arm, feel her heat permeating his skin. The cum rushed up from deep inside, almost surprising him as it gushed forth, spilling over his hand.

He sighed and bowed his head, trying to hold his body still. But his legs trembled uncontrollably. She softly kissed his cheek as the last of his cum spurted from him, dribbling down the back of his hand. She dipped one finger into his milky effusion and sucked her finger into her mouth. She smiled at him and pulled away to get up from the table. His breathing was still rapid as he looked up at her, his hand still gripping his softening member. He felt thrilled to have just come there at the table, in a public place. He wanted to fuck her, now.

"I'm going to the ladies room. Pay the bill so we can leave when I get back." The waitress returned with his receipt and as he pulled the edge of the tablecloth over his lap she grinned mischievously at him causing him to wonder if she'd witnessed what had just happened. He abruptly realized that the front of his pants was damp and sticky with his cum. He wished he'd had the sense to use a napkin to catch his viscous fluid and the thought of walking out in full view rattled his nerves. When Saundra returned he was cleaned up, zipped up, and ready to go. She picked up her purse and he quickly stepped in behind her, using her as a shield of sorts. He noticed a few people watching them as they left so he stayed close to her with his body practically pushing against her ass. He let himself believe they were merely admiring his beautiful date, ignoring his distress at the wet, nasty display of lust on his trousers.

The drive back to her apartment was quiet as each of them was lost in their thoughts. Donald felt a little dazed. It wasn't like him to lose control of himself or any situation in which he was involved. What he had done was coarse and lewd, something he had never dreamed of doing in public. Even when he was married he'd shown very little public displays of affection, being a very private man. However, he could not deny the thrill of such a daring and obscene act. What made the episode even better was allowing Saundra to be the one charging him to carry out such a reckless exploit. Now he couldn't wait to re-establish his control. He couldn't wait to touch her, to feel his cock buried in her. But when he parked outside her building and started to open his door she turned to him and rested her hand on his chest, then kissed him on the cheek.

"It's late. Thank you for a wonderful dinner, Donald. I enjoyed myself very much," she purred into his ear.

"Let me walk you to your door," he whispered, not wanting the moment to get away.

"You're such a gentleman. But I'll be fine. I'll see you tomorrow." She smiled and let herself out of his car. He watched her as she climbed the stairs and vanished from his view. He sat there for several minutes overcoming the urge to follow after her. But he didn't want to push her away. He was completely smitten with her and wondered if a deeper relationship could develop. He sighed and started his car, then slowly drove home.

She couldn't help but laugh softly as she replayed the evening's event in her mind. The look on his face had been priceless when she told him to masturbate at the table. What a rush she had felt when his cum jetted out all over his hand! Judging by the amount of semen it appeared he'd been abstinent for some time. She wondered why he was still unattached 10 years after his divorce, he was quite a catch and pleasant to be with. As soon as she was inside her apartment she locked up and went straight to her bedroom. Her pussy was wet and aching. She'd been so tempted to invite him up but she hadn't wanted to give in so easily. Besides, she wasn't sure if he would be a willing partner in her particular desires. Tonight had been a test drive to learn about him and see his reactions to her. If his performance was any indication of his sexual inclinations they might be well suited.

She crawled under the covers and brought out her favorite vibrator from the nightstand drawer. She was tired but tingling with sexual tension. So tonight she needed quick relief. While she teased her clit into erection with her fingertips she imagined Donald's strong arms tied behind his back and licking her cunt. Her hips rolled up and down as she began to fuck herself with the vibrator. Her labia swelled and she spread the wetness from her pussy up and down her slit, circling her hard nub, pinching it. She pulled the vibrator up to her clit and was soon engulfed in a sweet, sensational orgasm. As her body calmed down she felt relaxed and peaceful, drifting off to sleep.

The next morning he arrived at the office to find her already at her desk and hard at work. He stood at the elevator and stared at her, taking her in as she went about her business, unnoticed. He casually walked to his office.

"Good morning, Mr. Parsons. I trust you slept well?" Saundra looked up and cheerfully greeted him with a knowing glint in her eyes. "Would you like some coffee? It's fresh and hot." She could barely contain a saucy grin.

Exogenous
Exogenous
111 Followers
12