All Bark & Little Bite Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'And so are you,' he thought to himself. "Yes, coffee would be good." He smiled at her and went into his office. As she brought his coffee to him he sat behind his desk and enjoyed the view of her legs. He was pleased to notice her skirt seemed a little shorter than she normally wore, showing off more of her legs.

"I'm surprised to see you here. I expected that you'd go straight to the airport from home. Is your suitcase in your car?" she asked as she set his coffee down before him.

"What?"

"Your flight leaves in an hour and a half. Would you like me to drive you to the airport?"

"Oh, God, the meeting in Chicago! Why didn't you remind me yesterday?"

"I did. I handed the plane ticket to you last night, before I left to go home to change for dinner." She smiled at him as he looked up from staring her legs.

"Damn it!" Donald quickly stood up and grabbed his brief case. "I didn't even pack last night. I was rather preoccupied when I got home." Feeling vaguely disturbed by his absent-mindedness he walked around his desk and headed for the door. He stopped and turned to her. "Come with me, I'll pack and we'll drive to the airport and you can just bring my car back to the office and leave it parked in the garage. That way you can pick me up when I get back." Saundra nodded and followed him, grabbing her purse on the way out.

His condo was only 20 minutes away and they went straight to his bedroom as soon as they got there. As he decided on which suits to take Saundra retrieved his underwear and socks, helping him to pack quickly. As she zipped his suitcase closed he took her arm and pulled her to him, embracing her. She tilted her head back to look up at him and he gently kissed her. She parted her lips for him and his kiss turned more passionate as he moved a hand to cradle the back of her head. He loved the feel of her large breasts pressed against him and felt his cock begin to harden. Saundra felt it too and gently pulled away from him.

"Saundra, I..."

"We can talk when you get back. You don't want to miss your flight, do you?" She asked as she straightened her hair and smoothed out her dress. He watched her soft, pale hands gliding down her hips, and imagined those fingers with their dark red nails sliding up and down his cock. "Come on," her soft voice broke him from his sexual daydream, "I'll drive that way I can let you out in front of the terminal." She turned to leave the room and he watched her sexy, round ass as he followed her out of the house.

As she drove down the freeway she looked over at Donald. He seemed distracted as he gazed out the side window. The bulge in his pants had not receded and she smiled to herself. Donald was thinking of her tits and what he was going to do with her when he returned from his trip. He couldn't wait to stuff his mouth with her soft, white mounds then fuck his cock between them. Suddenly he felt a tug at his belt and looked down to see her hand unfastening the buckle, then open his pants. She reached in and wriggled his swollen shaft out, lightly caressing it with her fingertips. He moaned and squirmed at the feel of her sweet, cool hand wrapped around him, those sexy red nails sliding up and down, just as he'd fantasized only minutes ago.

"Here, you take it. I need to drive." She let go of him and put both of her hands on the steering wheel, looking over her left shoulder as she made a lane change.

"Saundra, stop teasing me. Pull off the freeway and let me feel my cock in your mouth. I need..."

"Donald, we'll be late. Come on, you know how to jack off, just do it! I'd love to see your hot cum pour out all over your hand again." But he merely sat there in frustration, his cock twitching in the cool air. Saundra unbuttoned the top of her dress. "Seems you need a little motivation. Fondle my beasts, then. I know you've been dying to touch them for some time now. Let's see how good you can come for me. Just a squirt for the road!" She giggled as he shifted on his left hip, turning toward her. He reached into her dress with his right hand and gently touched the round flesh above the lace of her bra finding her skin so smooth and warm.

Donald began to stroke himself. 'This is ludicrous! What if a cop pulls up along side us and looks into the car?' he frantically wondered. But he couldn't stop and soon he'd worked one of her breasts up and out of its lacy cup. He buried his face in her ample cleavage and began to hungrily suck her liberated tit. She tasted so good, he was practically drooling! He played with her nipple, alternating sucking and flicking it with the tip of his tongue. He was incredibly horny and started to hand fuck his dick with faster, more urgent strokes. God, how he wanted to suffocate in her huge, round tits! He groaned as he felt his balls tighten and the semen speed up his shaft and spurt out in a nice arc, landing on her thigh, soaking into her dress.

"Pull yourself together, we're almost there," she whispered as she turned off the airport exit. He slowly sat up, trying to catch his breath and stuffed his semi-flaccid cock into his pants. "Fix my breast back into my bra and button my dress. Can't have the airport authorities see me like this!" she chided him. As he pulled her bra cup away and gently slid her breast back into it he was stunned to feel his cock tingling as if trying to return to its erect state. His body acted on its own and he felt helpless to control it.

"Saundra, you excite me. I can't think of when I've ever felt so strongly aroused by a woman before." He nuzzled her neck as he fastened the buttons on her dress, wishing he was instead opening her dress down to the hem. She pulled up to the passenger loading zone and pressed the trunk lock to unlatch it for him.

"Have a safe and successful trip, Donald. I know you'll get what you want." She leaned over and kissed his cheek.

"I only want you. When I get back I'm going to fuck you until you are fit to be tied and begging for more!" he chuckled as he opened the car door.

"Perhaps. Now, go on. God knows how long the security lines are, and you only have 30 minutes to spare. Forget me, for now. You've got bigger fish to fry." She thrust her breasts forward and cupped her palm to his cheek and brushed her lips against his. He laughed nervously and looked down at her chest as he got out of the car. 'We'll see who's tied and begging' she mused. He retrieved his suitcase from the trunk and gave it to the porter to check in. She waved to him then drove away. He watched her drive off, wondering how he was going to be able to concentrate on work while he was away.

The first thing she did was go back to her apartment and change. Then she drove to an adult store before going back to work. She took her time shopping for him. A slim butt plug, leather wrist and ankle cuffs, a leather covered paddle and a blindfold were good for starters. She already had a crop at home that would come in handy. Then she went back to the office and relaxed over a report she needed to email to him for his meeting in Chicago. In the back of her mind she wondered how he was going to take his new role in life with her. She knew he'd be so horny for her by the time he got back he'd be very receptive to her special attentions. She could feel herself getting wet just thinking about the luscious things she wanted to do to him. She laughed to herself, wondering how she was going to stay focused on business while he was gone. At least she could take strange comfort in that her diversion would be sweet and he would only feel frustrated in his distraction by thoughts of her.

12