All Bark & Little Bite Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Exogenous
Exogenous
111 Followers

"Martin, you're hurting me! What's the matter?" Saundra tried to pull her wrist from his grip as he slammed and locked the front door. He didn't answer her as he yanked her down the hall to the bedroom. "Martin, please, have I done something wrong?" She gasped as he jerked her into the room and slammed the door shut. She shivered as he glared at her. He was inclined to be easily irritated but this look was one of bad intent.

"Strip Saundra, everything off!" He barked at her. She could only stand there in stunned silence. He took a step toward her and she backed away, confused by his angry behavior. "Do it now unless you want your pretty dress ripped off your body!" he yelled. "I saw the way other men were looking at you and flirting with you. And you liked it, didn't you? Now, take that damn dress off!" Saundra's hands shook badly as she dropped her purse to the floor and began to unbutton the front of her dress. She avoided looking Martin in the eye as she slipped her bra off and peeled her panties from her hips and down her legs letting her garments lie in a black, silky pool at her feet. She stood there trembling and staring at the floor.

"How old were you when you gave your virginity away or were you forced by someone?" Martin demanded.

"We were eighteen. We were in love, I wasn't forced," she whispered. She was confused as to why she was feeling ashamed over that experience. But, from their wedding night she'd understood that not having been a virgin for him had been the main factor in why he hadn't sexually bonded with her. Over the past year she'd mentioned going to a marriage counselor once or twice but he'd rebuffed her telling her only crazy people went to therapists.

"So, just like a harlot you gave your body to some boy. I bet he pawed and slobbered all over you. I bet you enjoyed being treated like a slut." Martin paced back and forth shooting her scathing looks.

"No! We loved each other. He was..."

"Shut up! Only speak when I ask you a question. I don't want your commentary. What the hell do two eighteen year olds know about love, anyway? That's ridiculous. While we dated I thought you were so sweet and wonderful. You behaved in such a chaste way never trying to tease me or lead me on. You sure fooled me. I can't tell you how hurt I was to find out you weren't a virgin on our wedding night." Martin choked on his anger. He stopped pacing and stared at her as she began to softly cry. He suddenly thought of his mother's cries and felt a momentary softness towards Saundra. But he steeled himself from feeling pity for her.

"Please, Martin, I love you. I wasn't trying to fool you about anything!" Her tears streaked down her face and her body quivered in fear. She wondered what brought this on and she wished she could help him get past his obsession of her not being a virgin. What did it matter? Why was he so hung up on it? She heard the zipper of his pants and looked over to watch him push his shoes off and pull his pants down.

"Get on your knees Saundra. You're going to start making it up to me. Crawl over here and suck my cock," he growled at her as he gripped his hard dick in his hand and pointed it at her. Saundra gasped and stared at him unable to believe what he'd just said. He would rarely even let her touch him with her hands even the few times he'd fucked her. Suddenly he stepped toward her and grabbed her hair in his hand forcing her down to the floor. She screeched in pain and when she looked up he jammed his prick into her gaping mouth. Holding her by her hair he began to fuck her face as she screamed around the long shaft in her mouth. The vibrations of her muffled cries vibrating around his solid rod made him all the more excited. He forced her like a whore, just as he remembered seeing done in those dirty pictures, and he was driven into a frenzy.

She tried to push him away but he wouldn't let go and continued his assault in her mouth. Her scalp was burning from her hair being pulled as she sobbed unable to catch her breath. No matter that she couldn't suck him in his haste to take her, he continued to ram in and out of her until she felt his cum burst from his cock and spill down her throat. She coughed and gagged as the bitter fluid covered her tongue and some of it drooled from her lips down her chin. As soon as he was done he ripped away from her letting her body crumple to the floor.

"Well, that wasn't very good. I would have expected better from you, being the experienced one between us. You need some practice. You're going to need training so you can do it like a proper slut," his voice was harsh with disdain. He left her there and crawled into bed. He could hear her sobbing but he wasn't going to let her beg his sympathy. "God, I need some sleep. Go clean yourself and come to bed." As he drifted off to sleep he heard Mr. Johnson's words about helping him train Saundra and wondered how to arrange it to happen.

Saundra scarcely had the strength stand and walk to the bathroom. She felt degraded and couldn't stop crying. Why was he being so cruel? She only wanted to love and cherish him, to take care of him. What had happened to the sweet, kind young man she'd known in college? She couldn't believe all of this anger was just regarding virginity. Maybe he was crazy and needed a therapist after all. She desperately wanted a cool shower and took her time washing her body and scrubbing her mouth hard with her toothbrush. When she came out of the bathroom she could hear Martin's soft snores. She slid into bed and stayed as close to the edge of the mattress as she could to keep away from him.

Exogenous
Exogenous
111 Followers
12