All Bark & Little Bite Ch. 08

Story Info
Saundra discovers a new path in BDSM.
4.8k words
4.52
18.2k
1

Part 8 of the 13 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 04/19/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Exogenous
Exogenous
111 Followers

Martin quickly learned to take her anytime and in any way he wanted. Sometimes it was an embarrassing situation for Saundra, in which he personally found more satisfaction. His most thrilling time was when they had been grocery shopping and he forced her into the men’s restroom. He had shoved her into a stall and ordered her to pull her jeans and panties down to her knees. Then he turned her around and bent her over the toilet purposely leaving the stall door open. He spanked her and told her she was nothing but a common whore then fucked her hard from behind. She heard someone else enter the restroom and stopped whimpering in hopes the person would just leave. But since the only sound was from Martin’s loins slapping against her tender ass she knew they were being watched. This caused an unexpected feeling of arousal in her, having someone watch them. Yet the shame she felt reduced her to tears as it was not a willing act on her part. It was degrading because he was doing this out of anger and to soothe his warped ego in his domination of her.

But usually his ruthlessly selfish demands occurred in the privacy of their own home. Every now and then he would reward her with a romantic dinner, a little gift, or flowers, or sometimes sweet murmured words as he coaxed her into an orgasm. She was thoroughly confused. When he seemed like his old self she hoped things were getting better and she tried to do everything he expected of her, even if he treated her roughly. He strung her along with the occasional show of that gentle soul she used to know. At times she wondered if it was all worth it as her life was an emotional roller coaster. She wondered why she stayed with him and kept telling herself it was because she loved him and believed he really was not some uncaring monster. If only she could somehow help him realize he could have it all, love and an exciting sex life with her. She would be more than willing to submit to his desires if only he would let himself love her.

Several months after the night of the Christmas party they had some of Martin’s colleagues to their home for dinner. Mr. Johnson and his wife were there and everyone seemed to be having a good time. The meal came out perfect and Saundra was praised for her great efforts. As the guests wandered into the living room to relax and talk Saundra went into the kitchen to set up a tray to serve brandy and freshly brewed coffee. Martin had followed her in and softly caressed her bare arms with his fingertips. He nuzzled the back of her neck and kissed her. He turned her around and kissed her lips and she felt so happy between the success of the dinner party and his warm affection. She felt proud knowing that he was pleased with her.

“My dear, thank you for doing so well. It was an impressive dinner. Here, let me take the tray in for you. You need to go fix your makeup, it’s a bit smudged.” He lightly kissed her and took the tray from her. She quickly made her way down the hall to the other end of the house and went into the master bathroom. She heard a sound in the bedroom and thinking it was Martin she called out that she would be out in a moment. Her makeup looked fine to her and as she turned to leave the bathroom she was surprised to find Mr. Johnson standing there smiling at her.

“Oh, you startled me. Was the guest bathroom in use?”

“Yes, it was. Martin said I could use your personal bathroom. Do you mind?” He licked his lips and stepped toward her. She suddenly felt cold seeing the lustful look in his eyes.

“No, um…just let me get out of your way,” she softly replied as she tried to move around him. He grabbed her arm and closed the door, securely locking it. He pulled her to the toilet and lifted the lid. “Unzip my pants and take out my cock, there’s a good girl. I’ve got to piss badly, all that coffee, you know?” He chuckled at her. She tried to pull away but he yanked her against him. “Now, now, Saundra. Martin said you were coming along well in your training, becoming very obedient. You don’t want to disappoint him, do you?”

“What are you talking about? Take your hand off me!” she twisted from him and he slapped her face. She sucked in her breath but could not seem to exhale.

“You know damn well what I’m talking about. But it seems you still have a little defiance in you, girl. Now, do as I say. Take my cock out and assist me in taking a piss.”

Saundra grimaced as she opened his pants and pulled his flaccid penis out. It felt like a fat, warm worm in her fingertips as she gingerly aimed it over the toilet bowl. His urine streamed with force and splashed into the water. She closed her eyes and swallowed in disgust. When he finished she just stood there unsure of what to do. She wanted to let go and run from him but he still tightly gripped her arm. He settled his free hand on top of hers and forced her fingers around his shaft. Then he guided her hand up and down his growing prick. He moaned and whispered for her to continue as he reached up and grabbed one of her breasts and squeezed hard.

“Delicious, just delicious. Now, my dear, finish me off. Get down on your knees and suck my old cock.” He groaned as her hand squeezed his shaft in surprise of his request.

“No, I can’t. Please don’t make me do this! My husband…the guests…they’ll wonder what’s taking us so long to get back to the party” she pleaded and tears welled up in her eyes.

“That’s right, so you’d better get to it. The sooner you get me off the quicker we can return to the party. I’m sure you want to be the best hostess possible and make Martin proud, don’t you?” Mr. Johnson pushed on Saundra’s shoulders forcing her down in front of him and shoved his purple knob against her lips. She whimpered and he pulled on her hair to emphasize the urgency of his demand. As she reluctantly opened her mouth to fulfill his request the tears streamed down her cheeks. She just wanted him to come and get it over with. Saundra swirled her tongue around his head and sucked hard. Her lips glided up and down his shaft as her head bobbed back and forth. She thought she was going to choke as his crown swelled and pushed against the back of her throat. His cock was much larger than Martin’s. When she sensed his body stiffen she sucked harder, milking him to pull his cum out. When at last his seed streamed into her mouth she swallowed it as quickly as possible and pulled away breathing heavily and wiping the tears from her face.

“Wow, when you get down to business you’re quite an enjoyable little slut. That was a little too quick, but still felt delightful.” He pulled his cock into his boxers, tucked in his shirt and closed his pants. He pulled her to her feet and kissed her plunging his tongue into her mouth. “That’s good, I love to taste my cum in your sweet mouth. I think you will work out just fine. Now straighten yourself up and get back to the party.” He smiled lewdly at her and left her alone. Saundra spent the rest of the evening in a subdued state of shock and it was extremely difficult to continue playing the gracious hostess.

That night as they lay in bed in the dark Saundra tried to tell Martin about his boss. She tried to cuddle up to him, wishing he’d hold her. But he would not even touch her. He rolled onto his side, facing away from her.

“Stop whining, Saundra. Do you like your house? The car you drive? Do you enjoy volunteering at the art gallery and the library, dabbling at your photography, rather than having to work to pay the bills? Doesn’t it feel good when you walk into a department store and buy an outfit without worrying about the cost? Just who in the hell do you think makes this lifestyle happen for you?” his voice was loud and caustic. “Well?” he hissed and turned his head to look over his shoulder at her dark form. She looked so small, curled under the sheet next to him.

“You do,” her whisper was barely audible. She trembled as she softly cried. She suddenly felt like as if she was merely a leech on Martin’s life. She felt useless and pitiful. Of course she should be grateful to him for being such a successful and generous provider. She’d tried to get a job just after they were married but could not find one suitable to her degree in literature. She had thought about going back to school and getting her Master’s in library sciences but charities and other functions had taken over her life for the past three years. Martin had told her he preferred her in the role of the doting wife, hosting parties for his co-workers and clients, playing the philanthropist, making them look like the successful couple who had it all together. Then the realization hit her that Martin had been setting her up for his own uses, to further his career and she laid there and sobbed for the lost hope that they could find peace and love with each other.

“Damn straight! So don’t you complain when I order you to assist me in my career in any way. Even if it means ‘accommodating’ one of my clients or my boss. You just do as you’re told because if you don’t you’ll only bring punishment upon yourself. Nothing in life is free, Saundra, you might not have a 9-5 weekday job, but you have to earn your way in this life. You will earn it the best way that I see fit. Do you understand?” He was still glaring at her over his shoulder.

“Yes,” she whimpered with tears spilling down her face. She felt nauseated. What good was she to anyone, even herself? Yes, she planned and arranged their parties, she handled the charities, and she was a consummate wife in the eyes of his colleagues and friends. However, it was really Martin who controlled their lives. He told her when and what he wanted. She worked out the details and got things accomplished.

After that night Martin’s success at the law firm increased as he acquired a more substantial base of clients. On occasion he would invite a select few home for dinner. Saundra became numb to everything and obeyed her husband in his expectations, making sure his clients enjoyed their evening. It became a routine with Martin joining her in the kitchen after dinner to get the coffee and after-dinner drinks. He would kiss her and praise her efforts then queue her to the master bedroom to “fix her makeup” and she’d be followed by his client. Her heart would sink but eventually she began to look forward to one man in particular, Anthony. He would sometimes ask her to meet him for an intimate afternoon at a luxury hotel downtown. While Martin continued to be rough and crude she had this one man who actually enjoyed giving her pleasure.

Anthony was like nothing she’d ever imagined, taking her down a different path she’d never experienced. He taught her the erotic pleasures of being submissive, compared to the crass, brutal treatment she received from Martin. He would instruct her to show up at the hotel room wearing high heels and a dress with nothing underneath. He would bind her hands, sometimes behind her back, sometimes to the bed, whichever way suited his mood. When she would move her body toward him he would slap her breasts or the insides of her thighs at the same time as he was teasing her. Anthony would slowly seduce her, touching her, licking her tits and pussy until she was begging for him to fuck her and let her come.

Saundra was intrigued that she found the pain accentuated her excitement. After a few meetings he began to use nipple clamps and weights, a flogger or crop, or spank her with his bare hand at unexpected moments. She found herself enjoying anything he commanded of her. While it was sometimes rough, it was done in a gracious yet controlled way, not done out of some secret anger as Martin performed. Her lover was polished and smooth, sweet yet demanding, leaving her breathless and needing more of what he had to offer and teach her. The key was to inspire her need so she ended up wanting to give everything to him, rather than to force her in a hateful manner.

Once, after a very intense afternoon of sex, he asked her about her fantasies. She was shy at first. She snuggled up to him as he wrapped his arms around her and told him how he fulfilled her every need and wasn’t sure she could think of anything he hadn’t done already. He chided her, asking her to open up to him. He teased her about how she had grabbed his hips that afternoon and demanded that he stop teasing her and fuck her hard. He pointed out other times when she had been almost dominating during their love making sessions. She apologized but he shushed her telling her it was an exciting side of her. She was always a wonderful submissive but was beginning to wake up to what she wanted.

“Haven’t you visited adult sites on the web?” he asked.

“Yes. I have two sites I like to look at. One is for the stories. The other has some interesting bondage pictures.”

“What kinds of stories and pictures do you like the best?”

“Oh, I don’t know,” she hesitated. She looked up at his face and he smiled encouragingly. “I read almost all the stories, except incest. The pictures of bondage are intriguing. Although some of the bondage is so complicated, I wonder how a person would stay turned on during the long time it must take to tie them in those intricate ways. I’ve been fascinated with women, lately, for some reason. I think of you, how it must feel for you touching me, kissing me, spanking me. I wonder how it feels for you.”

“Ah, now that’s interesting. Think of what I do to you. How do you think you’d feel doing those same things to another woman.” He lightly caressed her breast then slid his fingers to her soft, wet pussy. He idly stroked her feeling her quiver against his fingers. “To feel her soft skin, bite her nipples, tease her until she begs you to let her come.” He whispered in her ear. She trembled, aroused but uncertain.

“Hmmm…I don’t know. Those thoughts excite me but I’m not sure I could go through with it. Controlling someone like that. It seems kind of mean to drive someone crazy like that,” she murmured.

“Mean? Do you think I’m mean?” he asked incredulously.

“No! Not at all! I love your control, your teasing me into such sensational feelings. I love when you tie my hands behind my back and order me to suck your cock. You have such a beautiful cock. Or, when you spank me…when you alternate flogging my tits then you play with my clit. Anthony, you make me so hot I would do anything you ask!” She hugged him tightly.

“Well, that’s just it. You enjoy that but you also need that. You need to be controlled and disciplined. That fires your passion and makes you almost greedy to please me. You would do anything for me. So, before we next meet your assignment is to look at more Domme pictures and stories. Particularly women with women. I want you to think about it, fantasize about it, and picture yourself in that Domme role.” He moved on top of her, pushing her thighs apart with his knees letting his swollen knob rub up and down her slit.

“Imagine making a female sub suck your pussy or spanking her,” he growled as he entered her. Before she could say another word he plunged deep, filling her up. Thoughts of Saundra dominating another woman while he watched spurned him on and he held her wrists above her head and furiously fucked her. As he pounded her he watched her tits bounce up and down and then he came hard, his cum spewing into her tight, sopping cunt. He laid on top of her and she felt their juices oozing out of her pussy as his dick softened. She wanted to come so badly, but was content to wait until their next meeting. It would just make her more hungry and the next orgasm that much more intense!

A week later Anthony called and asked her to join him for lunch, telling her he had a special gift for her. He asked if she’d accomplished her assignment and she briefly told him of what she had read and the pictures she’d looked at. He praised her and she wondered if she was falling in love with him or if she was merely feeling grateful for his luscious attentions. Even when she faltered in his expectations of her and Anthony had to punish her, her need to please him overrode any emotional or physical pain she felt. The end result was that he always made her feel wanted and desired.

He’d told her to meet him in the hotel restaurant for lunch. She was there a little early and was escorted to a table reserved for him. As she sipped her water she glanced around the bright, sunny room. It was amusing watching the many tourists and business people chatting and eating. She wondered what went on in their lives, what they experienced and felt. She was perusing the menu when she felt a presence near her and looked up with a big smile expecting to see Anthony. To her surprise it was a woman from Martin’s firm, one she had met at a few parties but did not know very well. The woman smiled down at her and offered her hand.

“Saundra, it’s nice to see you. You look lovely, as usual. How are you?” She thought how voluptuous Saundra looked. Her dress hugged her breasts and showed off just enough of the tops of her pale breasts as to be seductive but tasteful. ‘Could this be for that conniving, kiss-ass Martin? How could he be so lucky?’ Martha wondered to herself.

“Thank you, Martha. I’m fine. It’s nice to see you, too. How are you?” Saundra shook Martha’s hand and cast a nervous glance around toward the front of the restaurant looking for her lover. She was suddenly worried at being found there, meeting a man who was not her husband.

“I’m well, thank you. I’m here to meet to meet someone. I really like this restaurant, the food is good. So, what are you doing here, meeting up with Martin?” Martha slowly released her hand and continued smiling down on her. There was a moment when Saundra discerned Martha’s eyes discreetly gazing at her deep cleavage. Saundra felt a little apprehensive. But she was not sure if it was because of the way that Martha was looking at her or that she was anxious about being discovered with another man. Although it could have been business for all Martha knew. Yet, Saundra felt guilty somehow.

“Ah, no. I’m meeting a friend.” Saundra tried to calmly look Martha in the eyes through her white lie.

“I enjoyed the dinner party you gave a few weeks ago. You’re a wonderful cook and such a gracious hostess. May I sit for a few minutes, while you wait for your friend?” Not waiting for an answer Martha pulled out a chair and sat next to Saundra. She leaned slightly forward folding her hands on the table. Saundra felt a bit intimidated and leaned back a bit to broaden the space between them. “You know, Mr. Johnson’s birthday is coming up and we’ve all been talking about having a party. We were discussing having it catered at someone’s home, in a more intimate atmosphere. But there’s a debate about what food to have served. Maybe you might have some suggestions?”

“Well, I don’t know. You would want to pick a menu based on what Mr. Johnson likes.” Saundra inwardly bristled at the mention of his name. She couldn’t stand the thought of being near that crude man. She looked up and noticed Martha’s eyes lingering on her full breasts then slowly rising to meet her eyes. There was something in Martha’s look that belied her casually friendly expression. Saundra suddenly noticed Martha’s leg touching her own, so slightly, almost negligently. But she wondered if it wasn’t indeed on purpose. Even as she pulled her leg away, Martha’s leg gently followed. She wondered what was going on, if Martha was trying to engage her in a flirtatious act. She recalled that Martin had once referred to Martha as their equal rights, obligatory lesbian at the office. She looked around the restaurant but there was still no sign of Anthony. At this point she didn’t care if Martha found it strange that she was meeting a man other than her husband, she just wanted the comfort and security of her Dom by her side.

“Saundra, you look beautiful in that dress. You have such good taste. That shade of pink becomes you. It brings out the creaminess of your pretty skin.” Martha reached out and lightly brushed Saundra’s arm once with her fingertips. Saundra would have found that a normal, friendly touch from a friend, but with Martha, it seemed rather forward. She blushed and was embarrassed by the odd sensation that twinged in her body. She looked at Martha and thought how she looked like a mischievous pixie.

Exogenous
Exogenous
111 Followers
12