All Because of a Broken Shower Ch. 01

Story Info
A surprised woman catches future brother-in-law showering.
2.5k words
4.29
33.3k
33
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I woke up to the warm sun. It poured in through the windows that lined the walls in my fiancé, Shaun's bedroom. I was buried beneath his overstuffed comforter, snuggled between his multitude of pillows as naked as the day I was born. I peeked from beneath the comforter at the alarm clock beside the bed, 9:45am. Shaun had been gone for about two hours. I couldn't believe that I had slept for so long, but Shaun had really wore me out the night before.

I had surprised him by riding up during my spring break to his house at the beach. We always made plans to see each other at least once a month since he had taken this job and moved after college, but I had missed him so much. I was supposed to come up on Friday, but had decided to drive up early. So, here I was on Wednesday morning naked beneath his sheets while he was off to work at the bank.

Shaun and I had the perfect relationship. We met in college three years ago, when we were both sophomores. Shaun was from a well-off family from Columbia, and I was his complete opposite. The daughter of Mexican-American mother and white factory working father. I was the first to go to college from my family and it was a big deal. I had never thought that I would find someone like Shaun, but when I sat behind him in our American Literature class, I knew something was going to come of it. He asked me out three classes in, and we have been together ever since.

On our graduation day, Shaun surprised me at our joint family outing by proposing. I, of course, said yes and had never looked back. After graduation, Shaun was moving to a beach house that his family had purchased for him as a graduation present. Both of his older brothers had been given a property at the beach as well. Both had been modest homes that they would later sale to help finance their permanent homes when they got married. Shaun however, had learned from his brothers. Shaun was as frugal as they come. So when it was time for his parents to buy his house, he was able to put up a good amount of his savings toward the home he wanted and instead of getting a small one bedroom bungalow like his brothers, he was able to get a two bedroom house right on the ocean. It hadn't hurt that the economy wasn't doing so great at the time and houses were a dime a dozen.

The first time I saw the house that Shaun and I would share. I was overwhelmed. It wasn't huge, but it was brand new and shone and smelled of a house not lived in. It sat up on stilts with parking, a laundry room, and a double outdoor shower beneath the home. On the first floor was a kitchen, living room and a guest bed and bath. The upstairs was smaller than the lower level, but the entire floor was the master suite. Windows opened up to the sky on three sides and the fourth side held a huge open bathroom and two walk in closets. Shaun had taken me there the week after our engagement and we had broken in every room in the place.

I was an elementary major, but instead of moving to the beach with Shaun after graduation, I decided to get a job close to home and move back in with my parents. I knew finding a teaching job would always be easy and I wanted to spend one last year with my parents and help my mom plan the wedding. Shaun got a job with a very prestigious bank and moved into the beach house. Luck would have it that his younger brother, Jason, who was going to college at the College of Charleston decided to rent the guest bedroom from Shaun during his senior year. He would be graduated and moved out by the time we got married, so it was a perfect arrangement, and since Shaun was all about making a dollar he loved the idea.

I didn't really know Jason that much. I had seen him over the years at family gatherings, but when Shaun and I started dating he was in high school and didn't care to be around that much. Later after he started college, he was rarely home when I visited Shaun's parents. He was only a year younger than Shaun, so I thought it was weird that they weren't closer. When I asked Shaun about it one day, he said that Jason was too much like his mother's side of the family. Shaun, however, was very close to his oldest sibling Donald, who was much more like himself. Shaun and Donald both favored their father.

As the year had progressed and I had come to visit Shaun on the weekends at least once a month, I realized how much Jason and Shaun were different. Where Shaun was all business, frugal, and responsible, Jason was the opposite. He was fun-loving, comedic, and carefree. It drove Shaun crazy when he would find out that Jason would sleep through class, or failed to complete one of the errand runs he did for his part-time job. Jason learned to not tell Shaun to keep the peace and the living arrangement went more smoothly. When I was over on most weekends, Jason was never around. Right before Halloween, Jason had started dating a girl from Savannah named Lacey. I had never met her, but he spent most of his off days traveling the two hours to see her. Shaun told me that it was Jason's first real girlfriend and that Jason was falling hard for her. I secretly hoped that she was a good one for Jason, as I thought he was a great guy.

Actually, it was because of Lacey that I had decided to come up early. It was spring break for me at my elementary school, but instead of coming up for the whole week, since it would be too cold too really enjoy the beach, I had decided to stay home and help mom with the wedding plans. Shaun understood as he was going to have to work every day, except for Friday.

Secretly, planning the wedding was part of why I had not come, but another big part was the broken downstairs bathroom. The last weekend that I was here had been really awkward. The downstairs bathroom was out of commission. Something to do with an outflow water pipe. The sink, toilet and shower were all out of order, and seeing as it was too cold to utilize the outdoor shower, Jason and Shaun were having to share the master bathroom.

For them, it wasn't a problem, but when I stayed over it seemed I was always having to step out and head downstairs so Jason could get ready or he would discreetly leave and head to the nearby store. I assumed it was to use the restroom instead of taking a dump in the shared bathroom while I was there. I felt like I was putting him out in a big way and had avoided coming since then. Shaun had promised to get the bathroom fixed and a contractor had already come out and given him a quote, and planned to start in a few weeks.

So, I had hesitated in coming for the whole week, until Tuesday, when Shaun had casually told me on the phone that Jason had left that morning to head to Savannah to stay with Lacey until Sunday, since he too was on Spring Break. That had been all I needed to pack my car and head out to surprise Shaun. The surprise had been worth it. He had nearly ripped my clothes off when he opened the door.

Now, I basked in the morning warmth and thought of what I could do until Shaun returned to me. It was then that I heard the unmistakable sound of water as it spurted from the faucet and hit the shower floor. Shaun's home, I thought, pushing the comforter aside to peer into the open concept bathroom. The walk-in shower was in my line of side, as well as one of the counters and sinks, but I didn't see Shaun at all. I couldn't see anyone. I nearly rose in alarm, when I caught the movement in the mirror above the counter.

I saw his naked backside. I felt relief flood through me. I sat still, determined to wait until he entered the shower before I joined him. I watched as he bent, pushing his boxers to the floor. My heart skipped at beat as he walked to the shower and stepped inside. His nice white ass contrasted with his semi-tan back. I always thought he had a nice ass, and as I watched, soapsuds crept down between his ass cheeks and spiraled between his legs. His ass seemed especially firm today. I felt my body responding, my pussy becoming wet as I noticed how much slimmer he appeared. He truly was trying to lose a few pounds for the wedding.

I felt my heart swell with more love for Shaun, that he would be so concerned for our wedding that he would try to drop a few pounds. I reached for the comforter to flip it off of me, my eyes still glued to his ass when he turned and I nearly came unglued. There in front of me, with soap tracing down and around it like a third leg was the biggest cock I had ever seen. I froze, but shot my eyes up to see who was in the shower and was even more surprised to see Jason. How could it be? They were brothers, surely they would be built similarly. My mind raced, comparing my fiancé with his brother. I pushed the thoughts away.

What do I do? Did I dare to move, sneaking out of the bedroom? How would I get my clothes? Where were my clothes? If I moved he would know that I saw him. Maybe I should wait, I told myself. Once he is out, dried off, and clothed I can "wake up" and catch him leaving the bathroom, pretending I had been asleep the whole time. Having seen nothing, since I was "asleep" and he would then be dressed.

My plan firmly in place I once more watched the impressive sight before me. Watched as his hand snaked down jiggling the massive meat. My mouth watered. Never before had I ever seen one that large, hard or soft and this bad boy was soft. It had to be nearly ten inches long and seemed obscene on his slim frame. His slim frame, not my fiancés like I had thought. I couldn't peel my eyes away as once again he made a sweep with his hand across the flaccid member causing it to dance.

The wetness between my legs only deepened, and I felt the guilt rise in the back of my mind. But as guilty as I felt I couldn't force myself to look away. I was entranced. Gosh, I thought, he has to be making some woman extremely happy. Then again, maybe not. I couldn't imagine what that thing looked like hard or trying to take that thing up my pussy.

Guilt! Had I just imagined myself having sex with my fiancé's brother? He turned around arching his back, pointing his bum right at me. I heard the water stop and saw him turn again, grabbing a towel.

Finally, my mind still swirling I pulled the comforter over my face. I heard him moving around in the bathroom. I had to wait. Wait until I heard him walking out of the bathroom to sit up. Keep the comforter close, I thought, no point in exposing yourself to him or this whole thing could be worse than it already is. I waited.

Then I heard him. His steps coming closer to the bedroom. My heart was in my throat as I sat up pushing the blankets off of my face and gripping them to my chest, but it had all been for nothing. Jason had indeed made his way out of the bathroom, but his face was covered with the towel as he dried off his tousled brown hair. I had thought to find him staring back at me, dressed in at least his underwear, but to my surprised he had not donned anything and his face was covered with the towel, giving me an even closer look at this magnificent cock.

"Oh my god!" he said, causing me to bring my eyes up to meet his face as he shot the towel to his waist catching his member in a death grip behind the towel. "Ingrid, what are you doing here? I mean, I didn't know that you were here." He stammered as his face contorted into three different shades of red.

"Jason, oh my heavens. I am sorry. I came and surprised Shaun." I managed to get out.

"I...I didn't know you were here or I would have never just barged in."

"It's okay. I am just waking up. I didn't hear you either," I lied.

"I am sorry!" he said, trying to pull the towel more around himself.

"No, no. It's okay. Really. Shaun told me you were at Lacey's. I didn't know to expect you or I would have made it known."

"Its okay," he stammered. "Lacey and I... we broke up. Well, she broke up with me."

"What?" I asked, honestly shocked that any girl would break up with a boy packing that much between his legs. "Surely, she wouldn't have done a thing like that seeing as you...seeing you have so much to offer." Had I really just said that? I felt my own face blush, and I knew that even if he had not caught the hidden meaning, he was surely reading it on my flushed face.

"Well, it's a long story. Umm...maybe we can talk about it later. I probably should get dressed," he said, nodding downward toward his naked form.

"Yes, yes." It was me stammering now. "I will just go downstairs and wait on you to get dressed." I pushed myself to the edge of the bed and stood holding the comforter to myself and gripping it in the back so that it covered my bum.

I walked toward him to leave the room. I was only feet away from him. I could smell the soap from his shower. The masculine scent that only came with a man freshly cleaned. I felt myself become wetter. I passed him. My heart beating wildly in my chest and just as I reached the door that lead downstairs a thought crossed my mind.

"Don't take long," I called behind me. "I will need to get dressed myself." With that, I let the back of the comforter fall from my grip exposing my firm ass to the hot young man behind me. If nothing else, at least I was leaving him with something that would hopefully make him feel less embarrassed and at most something to fuel his nights ahead.