All Because of a Photoshop Morph

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MrIllusion
MrIllusion
4,836 Followers

As I began to moan harder, Nella moved my cock to her mouth and sucked me very hard a few times before pulling away. As she sat on her feet, she whispered "Cum on my face!" I opened my eyes wide and stood up, jacking off inches from her face. I was treated to such a pleasure once every year or so, and tonight was the night. She didn't like that very much, but knew I loved it.

As I climaxed, I felt the sperm boiling in my balls and then course through my cock. I gripped my glans tightly for a second before releasing my hold, sending a thick jet of cum directly on her face, covering her nose, lips and chin. The second jet went higher, on her forehead and one eye, forcing her to close it. The rest of my ejaculation went all over the place and began dripping to her breasts.

When I sat back down on the bed, exhausted, I watched in fascination as she used her fingers to scoop up the sperm and drink it all. Even the gobs on her breasts were cleaned and eaten. She was grinning when she was done, and laughed at the stunned expression on my face. "Again, my love, if you attempt top connect this with Aria, I'll kill you..." I nodded, knowing as well as she did that there was a link.

The following day I found time to listen to the recording. The first part was pretty good, but when the girls moved outside to continue their discussion, the recording went silent and I had nothing more. One passage stood out among the rest.

"So, Nella, my dear friend, ready for a second session?"

"I don't know... This is a bit crazy, no?"

"Crazy?" Aria asked. "Why?"

"Well, with all that happened years ago..."

"Oh. Are you still so jealous?"

"No, I know I'm not." my wife said, echoing what she had told me. "But still, the memories are sad..."

"We've grown since then. Even if your Ian would like to see me naked—"

"What?" Nella said, surprised.

"Oh come now... You know it as well as I do. Most men want to see me naked. You too, by the way!"

"No way!" Nella replied, laughing. "You're the guy magnet, not me!"

"Pfff. When I go out with my other friends, I get a lot less attention. Big breasts on a small frame will attract certain men, but your curves, damn... You scream femininity."

"You're just flattering me!"

"I'm not!" replied Aria. "in any case, would it be so bad if he saw me naked? Do you think he'd love you any less?"

"No. I know that. But when he's going to look at me after..." she trailed off.

"He's going to find you as attractive as he does now. Think about it Nella. What hasn't he seen? My nipples and my bush. The bikini I wore last time left little else to the imagination. And he's seen me wearing it many times before. If he was going to lose interest in you, he would have done so year and years ago."

I heard Nella sighing after that and held my breath waiting for her reply. "Still, nudity is something different. Gods! Did you have to be so damned sexy!" Nella laughed.

"Nella... Can I ask you something I've been meaning to ask you for a long time?"

"Sure, anything. You know I wouldn't lie to you."

"We've been talking about Ian, but would you... Would you like to see me naked?"

"What? What are you talking about?"

"Remember our first year of college, when—"

"No... That was just some drunken mistake!" Nella replied.

"I know that's what you say every time I bring it up, but still..."

"I only agreed to it because I wanted to fuck Dom. And he was more interested in you. Nothing more."

Hearing this, I paused the tape. Did they have a threesome together? What the fuck? What the actual fuck? I'd never heard about that! My mind nearly exploded as it tried to imagine what it could have looked like. I rewinded a bit and listen again. Nella's words were rather clear cut, but her tone was completely off. She wasn't angry and didn't even seem convinced herself.

"I don't really care about Dom now Nella. Can I suggest that the reason you're afraid of letting Ian photograph me naked is that somewhere, hidden, you remember that night differently than you just said?"

"Stop it Aria..." Again, Nella's tone was light despite her words.

"Every time I think about that night I smile and get slightly aroused..."

There was a long silent pause before Nella laughed, then said "You curious wench! You really wanna know? What do you say we go outside to finish this in our bikinis under the sun?"

And that's where the recording ended. There was just a long silence after that until I came back home. Sitting in my chair, I leaned back and closed my eyes, trying to come to grips with what I had just heard. Did they really have a threesome years before I met them? Was that why Aria thought that Nella's jealousy stemmed from repressed desires? Clearly Nella was afraid that I could feel too much desire for Aria, but perhaps that wasn't the only reason. Could she really be afraid that she herself would feel the same thing for her friend? This was insane! Yet this could all be my imagination... While my mind couldn't, or wouldn't, come up with one, I was pretty sure there could be another, threesome-less explanation. But then again... Shit!

Late that same evening with a few glasses of wine, Nella invited me to talk. Her first question shook me. She asked "Ian, why do you want to photograph Aria naked?"

"What? What are you talking about?" I asked, sitting straight up and regretting the two glasses of wine. Nella had had more, but I was feeling tipsy nonetheless.

"I know we're only talking about another bikini session," she said, not even noticing that I was surprised to hear that we were talking about a second one. "But I know you, and I know you'd like to do a nude session—"

"I've done it with you!" I cut her off.

"Yes, and I've enjoyed those." she replied, smiling. "But with your wife, as good as it can be, it's not the same." she paused, and drank another sip. "So, I ask again. Why do you want to photograph her naked?"

"I never said I—"

"Stop it. I know you do." She looked at me seriously. I couldn't read much from her expression.

I took a deep breath and said "Because she's beautiful."

"Yes, she is. Anything else?"

"Else? What sort of else could there be?" I asked, as Nella was looking right into my eyes.

"Do you think she's desirable?"

I didn't reply immediately. Instead, I looked at her, frowning. When her eyebrows rose up slightly, surprised by my silence, I said "I think we've drunk enough wine for the evening, my dear."

"That is not a no!" she said with a smile.

I shook my head and smiled "It's not a yes either. Look, you know I like beautiful women. You've known that about me from the very start. That's why I chose you!"

"Flatterer!" she said, still smiling.

"I also do feel desire for some beautiful women, and it doesn't change a thing between us. What if I did find her desirable. What if I did and we had that second bikini session. What would it change? You think I'll jump on her like an out-of-control, sex-crazed adolescent? Of course not. She's a beautiful woman, she's photogenic, she likes to be in front of the camera and it's a lot less stressful for me than if I tried doing that with a professional model. That is all. But as I said from the start, if you're not comfortable with it, we'll call everything off and forget about it. I wouldn't want to do anything that would make you feel sad or betrayed. Is that enough of an answer for you?"

"So, you do find her desirable?" she asked, a silly smile on her face.

"Oh for fuck's sake!" I said, exasperated. "No more wine for you miss!"

When she giggled, I realized that she was more tired and intoxicated than I realized. I pulled her up and helped her up the stairs to our room and undressed her completely. Sitting on the bed, she smiled drunkenly and said "I so wanna fuck you again! I'm so wet! Touch my pussy, you'll see..."

"Shhh... Nobody's gonna fuck anybody tonight!" I said, laughing slightly. Nella really liked wine, but she was rarely drunk. That, too, was a sign that something was going on in her head.

"I'm sure she'd like to fuck you too..." she added, her eye half closed.

"Now now... Stop talking about—"

"Would you like to fuck her?"

"That's enough Nella. Just lie back, and count from ten to zero. I'll answer your question once you reach zero."

She was snoring before hitting five. I sat in the bed next to her, looking at her and smiling. She was beautiful, and if Aria had only the slightest bisexual inclinations, she would find Nella extremely attractive. The same went for Nella, actually. It was strange to think that maybe these two had had a threesome together. Before getting up, I whispered "Of course I'd like to fuck her. Now the question is 'Do you want to fuck her as well?'" I stared at Nella's sleeping form. If she had been faking her sleep, she would have reacted at my words. She just snored. I undressed and joined her and fell asleep in minutes.

"How do you feel about doing a lingerie shoot with Aria?" asked Nella as I was drinking my orange juice the next morning. I almost snorted my juice out. She had, strangely enough, woken up way before I did and had had time to shake off the hangover. I had drunk less than she had, but was still groggy. She had her back to me, making some eggs for our breakfast. Given that I wasn't answering her question, she turned around and repeated her question.

"I heard you." I grumbled. "Are you serious?"

"Why would I not be?" she asked, an innocent smile on her face.

"Come here. Sit with me."

"I can't, the eggs will burn!"

"I'll wait." When she finally came to the table a few minutes later, I had most of my wits with me and thought I could talk about this without making a total mess of it. "I'll ask again." I said. "Are you serious about this?"

"Of course. Bikini or lingerie, what's the difference? I talked with her about it this morning, and she agreed. She should be here later today."

"Today?" I closed my eyes and took a few deep breaths. My heart was suddenly pounding, but I tried not to let it show. I said "Ok. I'll charge my batteries for the flashes."

It was a dumb comment, and Nella grinned. But she didn't say anything. Six hours later, I was in my living room, with Nella sitting next to me and Aria standing in front of me wearing nothing but mind-bogglingly beautiful and sexy lingerie. I tried my best not to just stop and ogle her from head to toe, but it was hard. She was wearing a stupidly sexy set from Aubade, named "entrevue secrete", all in black. The bra was an intricate affair of lace, but the first thing I noticed was that it was push-up. Damn! Aria didn't need push up bras!

As it was, her breasts were indecently enhanced, bulging out of her bra. Not bulging in the sense that her breasts were spilling over from a bra that was too small. No no... They were proud and firm, the curves smooth and pronounced. The cups themselves were in two distinct pieces, the outer one delicate lace in a flowery pattern and the inner part were composed of four ribs interspaced with skin coloured fabric.

Above the great swell of her breasts, the bra had what I could only describe as flying buttresses. They were attached at the base between her breasts and rose up around her breasts bulges and fixed near her shoulders. They made a perfect counterpoint to the arch of the cup, highlighting the cleavage line even more. The touches of lace at the top completed the look.

At first glance I thought that the skin coloured fabric was transparent lace, but as I didn't see her nipples through it, my heart quieted down. On the other hand, her panties were, actually, really transparent. I could plainly see that if Aria didn't shave completely, she only had a strip of hair above her pussy. The pattern on her mini-coeur panties, which were their actual name, was once more very beautiful and intricate, and there was a solid black triangle that covered her lips and a very tightly knit pattern all the way up to the top. When she turned around and I saw her ass, Im pretty sure my jaw dropped. It wasn't a g-string, but given that it was pretty much see-through all the way... Damn!

I closed my mouth and turned to Nella, ready to face her angry frown. As it were, she seemed just as smitten as I was, staring at Aria's ass. I grinned, unable to repress once again an image of these two in a threesome together. I cleared my throat and asked if Aria was ready. She was. We spent the next hour or so taking pictures in our living room, before going to our bedroom.

Those fifteen minutes, as Aria was in our bed, were some of the most fun and tense moments of my life. I had made my peace with the fact that both women could see my erect cock through my jeans. I had chosen a tight pair of boxer briefs and a thick pair of jean shorts. It didn't help much, and after a few teases form them both, I just ignored them. But now, kneeling on the floor to take pictures of a nearly naked Aria writhing in our bed... Shit!

From time to time, they wanted to review the pictures in camera. I knew it wasn't professional, but this wasn't a regular shoot either. When I sat on the bed, they sat on either side of me and leaned in. Close. Very close. When Aria moved her hand and arm to my back, I felt her breast slipping against my own arm. It wasn't subtle, it wasn't something she or I could ignore. But she remained there. At one point, as Nella pointed to a picture on the camera, Aria turned her head slightly towards me and winked at me with a grin.

On the other side, after she was done pointing to one of her favourite images, Nella placed her hand on my thigh. High on my thigh. What she hadn't known was that my cock was resting there, hard and constricted in my shorts. Once again, she couldn't miss it, but she left her hand there. "Ok, enough reviewing! Let's shoot some more!"

"I have an idea for a shot." said Nella. She had remained quieter than during the first session, but it wasn't the first time she suggested a pose. What she had in mind took my by surprise though. "Aria, why don't you get on all fours?"

Aria didn't even blink and assumed the position, lowering her head and pushing her ass outwards. I was standing next to the bed, staring at her. And I couldn't move. All I wanted was to move behind her, snapping her ass at a slight angle. But I couldn't do that. "What's wrong Ian?" asked Nella.

"Well, this is a bit different..."

Nella came to me and kissed me. "Just relax and enjoy this!"

And so I knelt behind Aria and snapped her ass and thighs, trying to include her breasts as much as possible. When she turned her head around and looked at me with a come-fuck-me look, I froze a second before snapping away. I then said "Lean forward and lift your feet..." I said. I watched in fascination as Aria lay on her belly, her legs still opened with her feet up. I didn't even have to ask her to push her ass upwards. When she reached back and fully grabbed one of her buttocks, squeezing it hard, I almost moaned out loud. But a few seconds later, when she turned her head again to look at me with that same killer look, I did.

Both girls laughed as I did. "Ok, turn around and sit on the edge of the bed." I said, trying to cover my discomfort. "And open your legs." I couldn't believe I was allowed to say this, and that she was doing everything I wanted of her. I ended up on my belly between her opened legs, shooting from below, playing with my depth of field to capture her panties and have her breasts and face out of focus. then I focused on her breasts, and finally face. An idea popped in my mind, and before I could censor it, I tried my luck "Why don't you grab your breasts for a moment?" When she did, I snapped away, my eyes widening at the sight of her breasts overflowing from her bra.

I could barely believe what was happening, but I was not going to let this opportunity pass me by. "Would you mind getting your lingerie wet?" She frowned, puzzled. "We could go to the shower and..." I didn't even have time to finish and both women jumped up to go. A few minutes later Aria was in our shower, sexier than a damned succubus, caressing herself all over, glistening under the shower. And then, without warning, Nella said "Why don't you take it off, Aria?"

Aria grinned, not surprised at all, and reached behind her to snap her bra off. She then causally threw it to Nella and kept on posing for me. This time my jaw dropped and I groaned, staring at the most amazing breasts. They moved as they were freed, it was a push-up bra after all, but they didn't sag at all. They just stood there like mountains, resisting gravity with ease. Her aureolas were large, yet proportional to her breasts, pale pink and topped with pronounced nipples. When she bent forward to push her panties off, I saw them jiggling beneath her before settling back to their pert state.

Below, Aria's pussy was mostly shaven, with a thick dark line above her pussy, maybe 3 inches long. Her lips were generous and smoothly shaven. Before reality could truly set in, I snapped pictures at a crazy rate, capturing her as she grinned and laughed at this machine gun pace. She then continued to caress herself, lathering up with Nella's soap. I was kneeling on the floor, taking so many pictures either of her entire body, her breasts, her waist, her pussy, her ass, her thighs... I even asked her to stop moving for a moment as I zoomed my lens to its maximum length to take a macro of her pussy. It was obvious that I was doing it, and nobody said anything.

After that she washed the soap off of her body and cupped her pussy with one hand. She then visibly pushed one finger inside her pussy and moaned out loud. At the same time, I felt Nella walk past me and I looked up, shocked by her nudity. She joined Aria in the shower and after a few moments they hugged. And hugged. And kissed. It was absolutely impossible to comprehend. They obviously were not play kissing for the benefit of the camera. They were just kissing like two people burning with lust. When Aria closed her hand on my wife's ass, pulling her closer against her, I moaned.

They both looked at me and laughed. And despite my shock, I just kept snapping. The first shot of Nella's hand closing on Aria's full breast is still one of my favourite pictures ever. It was one of the first, but wasn't the last. I was barely conscious of what Iw as doing as I snapped away, enjoying the show way too much. Aria soon bent forward and took Nella's massive breast in her hand before closing her mouth around her nipple. She then motor-boated them as Nella laughed.

Nella then knelt in front of her friend and feasted on her breasts in turn. When Aria moaned and spasmed at the same time, I looked down to see my wife's hand on Aria's pussy. Then her fingers inside. Aria laughed breathlessly, grinding her pussy against Nella's hand, all the while guiding my wife's head on her breasts. She was shaking and laughing, then said "This has been a long time coming, my dear..." Nella only "hmmed" back, never letting go of her friend's breasts.

Aria suddenly turned towards me and grinned. She pulled away from Nella and walked out of the shower. "Ian, you're way over dressed here. Give me that and join your wife!" she dried her hands and grabbed my camera as I obeyed her dumbly. I still couldn't quite believe that she was standing right next to me, fully naked and dripping with water, sexier than I thought a woman could ever be. But as I looked at Nella, and her opened arms, I woke up, grinned and took her.

We hugged and kissed, but soon I felt her thigh lifting up and I squatted down to let my cock slip against her pussy. And then up inside it. Behind me, Aria said "Oooh! This will look good! Turn a bit, I wanna see your cock entering her!" I laughed briefly, overwhelmed by the surreality of all this. She was asking me to show how my cock was inside my wife's pussy so she could photograph it. And she was the woman who I desired the most in the world after my wife, naked right there next to me. This was a fucking dream!

MrIllusion
MrIllusion
4,836 Followers