All Because of a Wedding Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He looked down at her, his hands around her waist again. "What's wrong?"

"Nothing... you're just a really good kisser."

With that she wrapped her arms around his neck and pulled him back down to her. He chuckled before he placed his mouth over hers again. This kiss was different. It was much more urgent and Marc spun them around and backed up until the backs of his knees were against the couch. He sat down and pulled her on top of him, so that she was straddling him.

He leaned in and bit her lower lip, and then ran his tongue over it. His hands went to her hips and he pushed up her shirt just a little bit, wanting to feel her skin underneath his fingertips.

They were interrupted by a knock on the door. Katie rolled off of him and plopped herself next to him, adjusting her shirt. The door opened and the waiter came in with a cart of desserts.

"I hope you enjoyed your meals. Dessert is on the house tonight, courtesy of the manager."

Marc grinned, "Thanks buddy."

The waiter left the room again, shutting the door. When Marc turned to Katie he noticed that she was flushed bright red and that her lipstick was smeared a little bit. No wonder why the waiter had been gawking at her.

He leaned over and placed a kiss on her cheek. "Come on. Chocolate mousse?"

"Yeah, sure."

"Good, were taking it to go."

"Oh. We are?"

"Yep."

"Where are we going?"

He grabbed her hand and pulled her up. Walking over to the door, he hit a button and spoke into some sort of intercom. "Can we have a box to take the dessert to go?" Then he turned back to her, kissed her on the lips, and said, "My place."

12