All Choked Up

Story Info
Ruby is forced to give her goods.
2.5k words
4.2
34.8k
35
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
wiseaux
wiseaux
14 Followers

"Mmm.." I said groggily through a gag.

Well, I'm fucked. I've seen a ton of horror movies and I'm pretty sure I know how this is going to end. Let's consult the Kidnapped and Probably Gonna Die Soon Checklist: Mouth filled with a filthy clothe gag? Check. Pitch blackness in a cold room? Check. Hands and feet tied down with some very tight ropes? Check. Beautiful, young, red headed girl, 5' 7" with curves for days? Check. Well, partial check, I'm not all girl.

The bindings around my wrists and ankles don't budge as I test their strength. Yep, they're pretty tight.

You see, I was given a little something extra by my sweet parents' genetics. A cock with a set of balls and a pussy. You're probably thinking, "Well they've got to be deformed and useless." You'd be wrong. Large, fully functioning and more easily aroused than I'd like, but what can I do.

As it all sets in on me, in my 22 year old mind, I start to panic. Just a little.

"MMMMPH! NNGH! MMMMMM!!"

If you don't understand "gagged", it translates to "GET ME THE FUCK OUT OF HERE."

This would be a lot better if it wasn't so cold (Or if I wasn't bound and gagged) but it's pretty fucking cold. I'm laying on some kind of metal table, and the binds that hold me seem to be some kind of hemp rope.

I start breathing heavily. I don't want to die like this...

A sputtering cough sounds off above me as well as the rattling of chains. Someone else? Another captive, or my captor? Suddenly, bright fluorescent light shines into my eyes. As my eyes adjust, I realize I'm stark naked; not surprising. Probably why I was so cold.

I've got a flat tummy, smallish boobs (a good handful), and, my pride and joy, my big girl. She's a good 10 inches hard, but in this cold, she's her small six inch self. Keeping her company are a couple of tennis ball sized... Well, balls. They fluctuate in size depending on my masturbation schedule, but that's been thrown off recently. All this was in a nice shaved, hairless package.

I look down at my cock. It's in this weird contraption that I hadn't felt until now when I could see it. Some kind of combination between a flesh light and a breast pump...

Fucking pervert kidnapper.

I try to jiggle my hips so I can try and flick this thing off, then I feel something weird. My butt is wet... And I know this feeling. It's a thick dildo, and it's inside my lubed ass...

"Mmmph.. MMMMPH!"

That's "I'm so fucking creeped out, someone HELP!"

I take a look around the room, and it's looks like a garage or someone's basement. Great. This is usually the kind of place where terrible shit happens. There's not much in the room that I can see from this vantage point except for something really peculiar.

A man, suspended upside-down, perpendicular to me, up in the air. See, I'm parallel to the ground right now, so we're making some kind of fucked up L shape where I can look right into his eyes if I look directly up. He's got this weird mask on him that covered his nose and mouth, similar to the ones used by anesthesiologists during surgery. It has wide tubes attached to it that fall towards the floor, and from what else I can see he's tied up pretty well. Ropes bound his torso, arms, and legs, but his cock is hanging open and free, flopping onto his exposed stomach.

His coughing starts to clear up, and he makes low throat clearing sounds as his eyes begin to open. He starts to take in his surroundings; looking left and right, then at my feet and legs. He looks agast at my cock (probably surprised at the size, most are at first) and then up to my breasts. Then my eyes meet his. We connect eyes in a weird way, at first it's a look of "we're fucked", then to "I know you..." then to another "we're fucked."

Then he starts to shake and scream, like a worm dangling from a leaf. Suddenly, clicking sounds go off, then the whirring of machines.

This cannot be good.

My metal bed starts feeling warmer, not scalding, but like a pleasant warmth. Then the dildo in my asshole starts to move in and out of me, but not in a machine-like thrusting way. No, this feels almost like a real person sans the throbbing. It's an 8 inch dildo, thick and with balls. It thrusts into me to the hilt, and slowly slides out to the head, then back to the hilt before leaving me empty again. My cock is starting betray me slowly with each thrust of the machine, and it starts hardening.

Not the best time for that ol' girl.

With each thrust, my pussy juices flow a little more, and my cock beats to life. Veins coming forth, making me rigid and filling out the tightness of the flesh light. As my cock comes to full mast, it raises the contraption along with it. Then the flesh light/breast pump machine beginnings to awaken. A pulley on the ceiling pulls taught on the machine so that it stands without my cock having to support it. Then it slowly starts to milk my cock.

Under normal circumstances, I'd love a flesh light that could take care of the work for me, but this isn't normal circumstances. This is fucking weird, and disgusting. I glance up at the my kidnapped companion above me and he's staring at the machine; or is he staring at my cock? His brown eyes glances up at my face and meet my green, and I look at him with eyes full of hate. This is the asshole that fired me.

Daniel was my boss, now he's just an asshole. He has short dark curly hair, brown skin complexion and he stood to be a little taller than I was; the same height when I wore heels. He was also slender, more slender than me probably.

Up until last night, (what time was it now anyway?) I was working at his office as a writer, and now I'm unemployed because I wouldn't heed his advances. I started to think he might have been behind this stunt, but obviously he wouldn't be so tied up if he was in control.

I stared into his eyes with anger as he looked back into mine with fear. He always seemed to be a coward to me. I was quickly brought back by the suction of the flesh light machine. The pleasure was immense. The machine made a loud sucking and slorping noise like the sound of a really sloppy blowjob. The curvature of the fake pussy nuzzled lovingly on every vein of my cock. I'd used many flesh lights before, but this was truly something masterful. I could feel precum mixing with the lube inside the fleshlight slowly begin to flow down the underside of my cock and around my hairless nuts.

I closed my eyes and muffled moans escaped my gag as the combined dildo and flesh light worked me. The dildo thrust in and out of my tight butt, not used to it's size and girth. I could feel the ring of my asshole tightening and gripping the cock as it pounded me. My wet pussy flowed juices like a leaky faucet down to my punished asshole.

As I laid there writhing in pleasure, I peeked open my eyes to look at Daniel. His eyes were glued to my thick throbbing cock, bouncing inside the flesh light machine. Gears whirring and air pressure escaping it like a tire pump.

"Mmm... Nnngh!" filtered through my gag. Then I noticed some warm droplets falling onto my tits. I glanced up to see Daniel's hard cock throbbing precum. It looked to be a good size, at least 6 or 7 inches.

Watching his bobbing cock got the best of me. I felt it in my big balls, as they rose and tightened to the base of my veiny hose. I pumped my thick cum like my life depended on it ( it very well might!). On the end of the flesh light machine, was bulb like device and a series of tubes that flowed to floor similarly to the ones on Daniel's mask - and what do you know, they're connected. The tube turned from translucent to pearly white as my girl batter quickly made it's way through the tubing.

Shifting my eyes from my tube to Daniel, I caught his face full of horror as he slowly connected the dots. The cum climbed the wide tubing that met his mask and a forceful stream of cum splashed onto his lips and nose. With no where else to go, the mask quickly filled to the brim with my thick, hot load.

Daniel sputtered and coughed, wiggling in his chains before calming down. He began to concentrate on surviving the onslaught of jizm. He made loud gulping sounds as I watch his throat swallow load after load of my cum. His eyes were shut, and veins were surfacing on his forehead from being upside down. Beads of sweat were falling from his head as the mask began to clear up and I could hear him begin to breath heavily once he finished all he could.

His cock didn't seem to miss a beat-if anything it looked harder-and neither did mine. More of his precum fell on my chest, this time in long strings as I could him leaning his head upwards so that he could lick the mask clean.

The dirty bastard.

I started cumming again. My fat balls tightened and my veins thickened. I wanted to fill that mask up again. His eyes looked worried and fearful, yet there was a twinge of lust. I wanted to see him eat more of my cum. Maybe drown in it. He deserves this for firing me.

On most occasions, I pour out a good load or two. On a regular week, I could cum at least 2 or 3 cups worth. I take a special vitamin supplement just so I can make the biggest loads. It gets me off, what can I say. Today was a special occasion though. I'd been saving and edging my cock all week just for some lucky girl that I wanted to give my giant load to. Guess that's gonna be you, Daniel.

The pumps squeaked air, as the flesh light worked my cock and the dildo pumped in and out of my asshole. Daniel watched his next load come through his feeding tube as it splashed his face with warm cum once again. After this second load though, the machines began to get better at what they were doing, or maybe I was even more turned on by all that was happening. "Unngh.. MMMMPH!!" I started cumming again.

Back arching up off the table, I thrust up into the flesh light machine, humping it, trying to get more out to feed Daniel with. I bit deep into my gag, saliva soaking through. My cock could never have been more turned on, and the veins splayed across it made it look the thickest it's ever been. I rocked my ass back against the dildo pumping my ass and squirted another load into the flesh light.

Daniel, still concentrating on drinking his second load, look worriedly into my eyes.

"The fuck are you doing?! Are you trying to kill me???" His eyes seemed to say. Maybe. Just keep drinking and you'll survive, I thought with a smile curling around the ends my mouth held open by the gag.

Daniel's cock shot more and more precum onto my body. As his cock stayed rigid and throbbing, Daniel looked to be struggling. He had barely gotten a third of the cum from the second load-taking a small breathe of respite-before another thick load of cum filled it right back up, with more waiting in the tube.

He choked a bit as the load seemed to get the best of him, wiggling in his chains, and shuddering as he forced himself to gulp it down with the rest. Sweat pouring off his forehead and skin going purple. He clutched his eyes shut and swallowed again and again.

I watched his stomach go from flat to bulging through out all of this, and a sense of pride came over me. I didn't want to hurt him honestly, but lust had over come me as well as the rage from him firing me. I was wanted to make him pay, and he wasn't making it easier. Daniel came on me without a hand ever touching him. His cock had enough and shot streams of cum on my body. 4 or 5 shots of warm watery cum covered my stomach and breasts. His body shook and he thrust against the air, looking to be having the biggest orgasm he might ever have, or ever will if he drowned in my girl cum.

I knew that if I had cum once more, this would be the end of him... But if he didn't want to drown in my cum, he wouldn't have came. I shook, writhed against the bench, cumming all I had into that flesh light to feed Daniel. The immense pleasure washed over me as I moaned into the saliva soaked clothe gag in my mouth. I grabbed at the wrist binds that held me, and my cock shuttered cum into the apparatus.

Daniel had finished off most of the cum from before, but this was unbelievable. His tired eyes looked into mine, and only then did I start to feel bad for what he was about to face.

Sorry, guy.

His stomach already looking incredibly full from the last load, but the meal was already on it's way. The mask filled quickly and the load had backed up all the way to the flesh light machine, which started to sound a bit off. Perhaps cum had gotten into places it shouldn't have? It started to chug, malfunctioning and stopped pumping completely. I wiggled my hips and the machine flew off with a loud "Slorp!" and my hard cock flew side to side, flinging cum every which way. As it hung in the air, cum spilled out of it.

The machine still hard at work on my asshole, suddenly cut off, and all I could hear were the echoing sounds of Daniel's throat choking on my cum. Too much cum still inside of his mask for him to breath, he shuttered for a few moments still trying to get down all of the fresh thick cum in his throat. At that moment, there was the sound of a door opening and footsteps entering the room. A dark gloved hand slipped over Daniel's mask, pulling it off, my own cum slopping onto my face. Thanks.

Daniel's chains lowered him to floor as he barfed up all of what he was forced to swallow onto the floor. I didn't see all of it, I only heard it. Suddenly my vision was again obscured by darkness.

A hemp bag? Great.

wiseaux
wiseaux
14 Followers