All Creatures Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Oh fuck! Think Mike! Grandma! Baseball scores! Parvo puppies! Oh! For the love of all that is good, something please let me come down a bit before I blow and end things before we get to the good part!

Bill lowers his head down my cock till his nose is buried in my trim bush and the head of my cock is firmly implanted in his throat. I can feel every muscle in his mouth tighten and relax over my shaft as his tongue rubs the length of my cock.

Fuck, doesn't this man need to breathe? Oh, fuck me!

I groan with the realization that there is no turning back now and tap Bills shoulder in the hopes he realizes this is his warning to back off now or plan to take my load in his mouth. I know better than to attempt to speak at this point. It will just come out as a series of babble heavy with cuss words. Bill backs off only enough so my jizz shoots onto the roof of his mouth instead of directly down his throat. While wave after wave of cum flows out of my cock, my entire body constricts and bows with my back arched off the bed. I enjoy the first afterglow not given by my left hand in four years, as Bill crawls up my body to give me a slow kiss faintly spiced with the taste of my own cum.

Blowjobs are the best!

As I come down from my cloud of happiness I notice an unused bottle of lube next to a box of condoms.

I hope we still plan on using those regardless of my quick release!

I reach down and wrap my fingers around Bill's hot cock and slowly jack my hand up and down the large shaft. Bill has an impressive girth and his hefty, uncut length allows both of my hands to easily fit side by side along the shaft. My hands are slick from a combination of sweat and Bill's own precum and they slide easily up and down his hard smooth rod.

Bill's left hand skims over my sensitive glans, pulling a gasp from my lungs, to gently fondle my sac. He rolls my balls and lightly pulls the skin taut in a way that is mildly uncomfortable but wildly erotic. He releases his hold on my balls and allows his palm to soothe over the abused orbs before he roams lower to tease my perineum. Bill firmly circles the smooth skin between my balls and anus, lightly massaging my prostate from the outside of my body. I moan loudly as my underused libido catches up with me and my cock twitches back to life. Bill's hand travels back up my body and he inserts his index and middle finger into my mouth as he returns to my neck to suck and nip at the spot already bruised from his earlier play. After thoroughly lubricating his fingers with my saliva, he returns his index finger to slowly circle and probe my anus. Involuntarily, I clench my muscles as the sensation of another's hand on my most personal area catches me by surprise. His index finger breaches my tight ring as his tongue returns to my mouth for a passionate kiss. The expected burn does not accompany his invasion and I simply enjoy the feeling of another taking care of my needs. He slowly pushes and twists his finger in and out while matching the motion with his tongue. It takes only a few minutes of careful play to have me ready and stretched with three fingers easily inserted and stroking my prostate, sending a constant volley of sparks stretching from my cock to behind my eyes. The toys I have used at home make the transition from start to ready a much quicker experience.

Bill reaches over and pulls a condom and the bottle of lube onto the bed. While he rolls the condom down, I warm a generous glob of lube in my palm before coating his cock with a few tight strokes. Bill gently turns me over and places two of the many pillows under my hips to keep me in an open angle for his penetration. I hear another squeeze of the lube bottle before I feel the slick substance slide down my crack, leaving a cold trail from the top of my ass to the bottom of my balls. Bills thick finger glides back in my ass, slicking my entrance with the rapidly warming liquid. I pump my hips into the pillows in a feeble attempt to give me a bit of friction on my groin while he begins to massage my prostate again.

Bill continues to stroke me with his three slick fingers, smoothly gliding in and out of me. The stretching of my ass, the warm full feeling deep inside me, followed by the hollow empty feeling as he pulls out has me writhing in the sheets. My hands are clenched in tight fists around one of the pillows still on the bed, my toes are curled, and my hips are thrusting into the softness of the pillows piled below me. Bill pulls his finger out and readjusts his position on the bed so that the tip of his cock is pressing on my entrance. With a little more pressure the head begins to breach and finally pops in with a sharp stab of pain that has me hissing through my teeth and jerking forward, away from the intruder. Bill grabs my hips and holds me still while he murmurs comforting words under his breath. He is much thicker than any of my toys but his soothing words and thorough preparations leave me relaxing into the pressure within seconds of entry. I exhale and push out while shifting my hips back into him to let him know I am ready. The burn of entry is still sharp, but a new pleasure is beginning to infuse with the pain. The two sensations combine until they fuse and I can no longer tell if I am in pain or bliss. He slowly begins a cycle of pushing in a few inches and pulling back a few inches until he has his groin pushed tight against my ass. While he pauses in this position, I look between my legs to see his balls resting against mine. A guttural moan escapes my lips and my cock immediately regains the tightness it lost over the past few minutes.

In response to my cry, Bill begins to fuck me slowly and deliberately, pulling out till the crown of his cock is tugging on my sphincter and then pushing all the way back in, in one smooth thrust. The slow pace is maddening. I want more. I need more! I begin to meet him on his entry with a thrust of my hips back toward him. Bill grabs my hips to regain control and slowly builds speed and shortens his strokes so that as he redirects his thrust he is grazing my prostate with every move. The electricity shooting through my body with each stoke cause my arms to weaken and I fall forward, so that I am supported by my elbows and the pillows under me. This changes the angle of entry into something fabulous that causes lights to flash behind my eyes with every stroke. A constant feral growl fills the room, and at this point I am unsure if the sound is originating from me or Bill.

I feel Bill leaning over my back and hooking his right arm under mine to cross my chest. He uses this arm to pull me up on my knees while continuing his constant thrusting. His left arm snakes around my body to grab the base of my now dripping cock while he latches his mouth onto my bruised and now very sensitive neck. I come in an explosion as his teeth bear down on my skin on the verge of breaking into the soft layers. My body tenses and my eyes close as I throw my head back, giving Bill better access to my body. Euphoria floods my body as, after a few more hard thrusts, Bill grunts, filling my ass deeper with his seed. Bill's grip around my chest tightens and he inhales deeply around my neck as his cock jerks in my tunnel. After a moment of silence, he releases my neck while he pulls us down to lay side by side on the bed.

After a few minutes of panting with my eyes closed, I feel the bed shift and the covers pulled up to cover our sweat slicked bodies. Bill pulls my back into his chest and kisses my neck as I drift off to sleep.

--------

I wake up relaxed and calm, enjoying the feel of silky smooth cotton sheets rubbing against my nude back. The room is still dark, but I feel an emptiness that lets me know I am alone. I roll over and sweep my arm over the bed to be sure. After a few more minutes of enjoying the luxury, I sit up to take in my surroundings. The biggest shock is the clock with small red numbers telling me it is 12:11 in the afternoon.

I stumble to where I think the window should be, to pull back the shade, and immediately curse this idea as bright southern sunshine assaults my eyes. Yup, it really is afternoon.

I find my way into the attached bathroom for a quick cleanup of the sleep, dried sweat, and crusted cum that covers my body. As I reach for a clean cloth I notice a note on the mirror with the same messy scrawl.

'Enjoyed your company last night. Sorry I had to leave you this morning, duty calls. Stay as long as you want and make yourself at home. Adams will be around this afternoon and I'll be home at 8. If you aren't here, I'll call you.

-Bill'

Duty calls? What the hell does that even mean?

I stuff the note in my jeans after I pull them over my sore body. It has been ages since I have used those muscles.

Once dressed, I find my way back into the den to grab my shoes and head out, only to be faced with the large pleading eyes of Bob while he dances around the room, leash hanging from his mouth, as if he has not seen a human in at least a week.

I quickly weigh the strong desire to be home and avoid any contact with Adams against the urge to take care of any animal in a five mile radius. I compromise by clipping Bob's leash onto his collar and take him with me. It is the best of all worlds! I please Bob, avoid Adams, and have a brilliant excuse to come back over at eight tonight to see Bill. With a quick note on the fridge to explain the missing canine, I head home.

12