All Dressed Up

Story Info
Could she pull it off?
2k words
3.8
22.2k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had little confidence that I could pull it off. I sat on the steps in front of my house, your note in my trembling hand. It was a sunny day, and if anyone had known to ask, I would have blamed my reticence to leave on the beautiful weather. I'd read it and reread it since you'd handed it to me the night before. Such seemingly simple directions, but I hadn't made a move to comply yet. Shaking my head, I stood and turned to go up the steps and into the house.

I climbed into the shower, the hot water running over my shoulders and back. I turned away from the spray and relaxed under the warmth. I shook myself out of my reverie to spread shaving cream over my pubic hair, sliding the razor smoothly over myself until I felt no more stubble under my wet fingers. I couldn't help but slip them over my clit a few times, feeling my own rising excitement at the idea of being with you soon. I continued on down my legs, shaving from ankle to thigh. I washed up, rinsed off, and stepped out of the tub, toweling off quickly. I suddenly realized how anxious I was, regardless of how much trepidation I was feeling about what you had asked of me. I rummaged through the cabinet to find my lotion. After smoothing it over my legs in record time, I headed upstairs.

Standing in my closet, I slid the hangers along the rod, looking for something that would match what you had requested. Revealing and form-fitting, you'd said. Not much in my closet truly fit those definitions, but I kept looking, considering different combinations. Finally I settled on a denim skirt. I'd never worn it, as it seemed far too short. But perhaps today was exactly the occasion it had been meant for.

A top? I looked at the many t-shirts and cardigans, plain button-down blouses...not too many revealing shirts. I finally happened on a white top that was the most low-cut shirt I owned. I pulled it off the hanger and draped it over my arm.

I contemplated my shoe selection. Boots or heels? I cocked my head, trying to decide what went with the skirt. I'd never worn the boots, they just hadn't seemed to be "me". I smiled. So, boots it would be.

I chose a pair of white lace panties and rummaged through my bras until I found the white one that gave me the most cleavage. I knew you always noticed when I wore this bra. It'd be perfect.

Stepping over to the bed, I laid my selections down. I took off my jeans and my t-shirt, letting them drop to the floor. I stepped into the panties and fastened the bra, adjusting my breasts in the cups. I pulled the skirt on, glancing at myself in the mirror as I zipped it up. Very short, just as I remembered.

I pulled the top over my head, noticing myself in the mirror. I almost didn't recognize my own self in this shirt. Was that me? I stepped into the boots, zipping them up. They hit just below my knees, leaving my legs bare from knee to mid-thigh. I stepped closer to the mirror, smiling at my reflection. I thought you might be very happy with what I'd chosen. I hoped so. The woman in the mirror was me, but there was just a little more of me on display than usual.

I came downstairs, checking my hair in the mirror. I grabbed my keys and my purse, and stepped back out into the bright sun. Once in the car, I backed out of the driveway, paused to turn on the music and put on my sunglasses. I love sunny weather and my favorite cd was playing, but that was not the only reason I was smiling as I slowed for the stoplight. I looked over at the car next to me, daydreaming about whether others could see what I was thinking. I smiled even harder and turned up the music. It was a quick drive, but it seemed as if I couldn't get there fast enough.

I parked the car. I walked to your door at a quick pace. I tugged on my skirt and nervously tucked my hair behind my ears. I knocked once and stood, waiting to hear your steps, signaling your arrival. When the door opened, I smiled. You looked me over, head to foot. I waited for your usual smile, but none came. You stepped back and I stepped in, walking past you, waiting quietly to hear what you wanted next.

"Come over to the table."

I looked at you, my eyes narrowing, knowing what might be coming next, but unsure as to what I thought or felt about it. I moved to the table, standing a foot or so back. Your hand against the small of my back brought me close enough so that my thighs pressed against the table's edge. I looked back at you, trying to gauge your mood. You pushed me down face first onto the table, kicking my feet apart to bring my hips level with the tabletop. Your fingers pull my skirt up, exposing my ass. Quickly sliding my panties to the side, and finding the wetness of my pussy, I hear you mumbling to yourself. Roughly exploring, you pinch my clit while pressing against my back you're your other hand, holding me down against the table. The click of the lube bottle opening made me startle. I feel cool wetness running down the crack of my ass and your fingers are pushing into my ass, and I steady myself as best I can, extending my arms to grasp the far edge of the table. I feel the glass plug pressing against my ass. I turn my head to look through the blinds, quickly seeking something, anything to focus on, knowing that this toy hurts each and every time you've put it into me. I take a deep breath, with seconds to spare. You push it in with one hard push, and I gulp, attempting to extinguish my cry before it can escape. You shove against the base of it a few times, and I feel my body lurch forward involuntarily. You grasp my hips and pull me up off the table, and it takes me a moment to steady myself and find a comfortable position with the plug filling my ass.

You turn me back toward you, then bend my arm behind my back as you propel me forward into the hallway and toward your bedroom. As we move, I look down to see my skirt still pulled up over my hips, exposing my panties, which are halfway down around my thighs. I close my eyes, feeling the heat in my cheeks as I take hurried steps to keep the pace you are setting. You push me down onto the bed.

"Get up on your hands and knees." I move to take the position you've requested. You reach around me to unzip my skirt, pulling it down to my knees. My panties quickly join my skirt. Your hand presses against the plug again, and then your fingers spread my labia to slide into my pussy. I shake as your fingers fill me, the pressure in my ass and my pussy seeming to overtake everything else that is happening. I drop my chest to the bed, my head buried in the sheets, muffling my moans. I know your fist is deep inside of me now. I press back against you, wanting and needing more. The first time you did this to me, I was afraid, not so much of the pain, but of the intensity of the sensations. Now I crave it, need it, want more, it seems even long past where my body can bear it. You pull out of me, and I feel a sudden emptiness.

I turn my head. "Don't stop. Please."

You shake your head. "Get up. That's enough of that."

I follow you on shaking legs, pulling off my top and unfastening my bra, letting them drop to the floor as I walk. You walk into the bathroom, and I follow you, sitting down on the toilet. I look at you as I begin to unzip my boots and pull them off. Your hand finds my chin, and you bring my mouth up to your cock, which you've pulled out of your pants. I suck it into my mouth, running my tongue up and down it, wetting it so I can take it deeper into my mouth, so I can feel it bumping it against my throat. My second boot is forgotten now, as I hold your hips and move quickly, sucking on your cock as I look for the right way to excite you. You smile at me, and I smile, your cock still in my mouth. You pull it out of my mouth, still hard, and you slap it against my cheeks, again and again. I duck my head and your hand finds the back of my neck, grasping a chunk of hair, bringing my face back up so I have no choice but to look you in the eyes as your cock presses against my lips. You stop, point to my boot wordlessly, and I reach down to finish unzipping it, kicking it off to the side. Your hand still in my hair, you bring me to my feet and guide me into the shower. You turn the water on, and I push back against the wall, avoiding the cool water. You stand and watch me, saying nothing for what seems far too long. I watch you as you undress. You step into the shower, not coming too close. You pull the shower curtain closed. Your hand finds my shoulder, and you turn me away from you, so my face is close to the shower wall.

Your fingers explore my breasts, my ass, my clit. I try not to react. Your touch disappears I look back to watch you urinate on me. I feel the warm wetness hit my back and thighs. As quickly as it started, it stops.

"On your knees."

I hurry to follow your directions. This we've done before, but not in this way. I bring myself to my knees. Your hand is in my hair, pulling back and bringing my chin up, and my eyes widen as you start the stream again, this time in my face, running down across my mouth. You jerk my head with one quick movement, and without being told, I open my mouth and taste it run onto my tongue. My eyes are wide as you continue, and I swallow some as I kneel there.

You turn me on my knees, I move slowly, water running in my eyes. Hands under my arms bring me to my feet, and I lean forward to avoid the spray from the shower head. My cheek rests against the cool plastic of the shower stall. Your hands on my hips pull me away from the wall. You press against my shoulders, bringing me to a bent over position.

Bent over, I look back at you, the water running over both of us. I try to relax as I feel your hard cock pressing against my ass. My mind racing, the anticipation of the pain surely worse than the reality. I feel my ass being stretched by your finger, and then your cock pressing deep into my ass. I flattened my hands against the shower wall and braced myself for your thrusts. Quicker than I expected, I feel your cock throbbing inside of me and your come deep in my ass, slowly pulling out. I stay in the position I'm in for a bit, before I stand up and we wash each other slowly, then climb out of the shower. I feel disoriented but so alive at the same time. Not until I see my boots on the bathroom floor do I realize you never mentioned my outfit.