All Dressed Up

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He takes a couple of steps away from me and looks me up and down. I can tell by the look he's giving me Stacy wasn't wrong, and neither was I. I look pretty hot in these undergarments and my stilettos. He makes another move towards me but this time it's I who steps away.

Now it's my turn to tour his body.

He understands and stays put while I give him one or two good up and down looks. I circle around him looking at his broad shoulders and tight ass both of which are still clothed. Coming back around to face him my eyes linger on his cock still happily erect and free of his jeans and boxers. Now it's time for my hands to wonder.

I start by raising his arms up above his head. He doesn't have to be told to keep them there. I slide my hands down those strong arms and down his chest. Grabbing the hem of his white t shirt I slowly start to pull it up and then over his head. Letting it join my dress on the floor of the gazebo I look at the shirtless man in front of me. He's obviously in decent shape. His chest is hard but not to hard and is covered in fine dark hair. The hair getting darker and thicker as it leads me down lower and lower until I'm rewarded with his cock. I lower myself to my knees just as he did to me. I grab hold of his jeans and pull them down. Touching his foot he obeys my unasked request and lifts his leg so I can free it of his jeans. We do the same to the other leg.

While sitting before him I look up at him and hold his gaze. He was nice enough to leave me in my underwear but that's not going to happen to him. Not breaking eye contact my hands move up his legs as I lift myself back to my knees. In one quick movement I take his cock into my mouth while still looking at him. His eyes go wide in surprise. I don't think he thought that was going to be my move. He gets over his surprise fast though and starts to thrust into my mouth but I pull it away. Soon, but not right now. My hands move up to the waistband of his boxers and pull them down. This time I don't have to request he lift his foot up to get them out of the way he's way ahead of me.

Running my hands back up his body, stopping to lick the tip of his cock and plant a little kiss on it I stand in front of him. Me still covered and him totally naked. I move towards him to wrap my arms around his neck and give him a kiss. I grind my hips against his and feel his cock sliding around outside of my thong getting covered in my juices.

Feeling pretty in sync we both pull away slightly from each other. I still have to many clothes on.

As Pete's hands move down my back to my bra clasp he huskily whispers, "The garter belt, stockings and heels are staying."

I nod in agreement. I don't mind a bit since he seems like he's enjoyed those right from the start.

He easily unclasps my bra. Taking the straps he pulls them down my shoulders and tosses the bra on the clothing pile. His hands move down to my thong and his lips move down to my nipples. He takes one hard, long nipple in his mouth and then the other. I shiver a bit when he pulls away as the breeze grazes them.

I whimper softly. I've never felt so stimulated before. Every touch of Pete's leaves me feeling like an electric shock has went through my body.

He pulls down my thong and in the process his hands get covered in my juices. After he manages to free me from the wet, slippery thong which is a bit of a task getting it around my stilettos he steps back once again and while taking in my almost bare body he licks his fingers dry.

Panting I move towards him and he moves towards me. We wrap our arms around each other. My hands move up to his hair and his hands move down to my ass. Holding me close to him he starts to move his hips in a circular direction rubbing and nudging his bare cock against my bare pussy.

"Oh Mia. I want you so bad."

"Take me Pete!"

He enters me slightly. I can just feel the head of his cock in me as we stand there close together. It feels so good to even have a little bit of him inside me. He pulls back out so he can gently lay me down on the gazebo floor, taking great care to rest my head against our clothing pile. Straddling me he starts to lower himself over me. He rubs his cock over my lips. I open my mouth and greedily take him in and start to suck him hard. My left hand moves to his balls so I can touch and fondle them while sucking on him. My right hand moves along the base of his shaft in time with my mouth.

I should stop. I'll end up making him cum. I don't stop though. He's been teased enough. I move my mouth to his balls where I lick and gently suck on them for a bit. My hand stays on his cock moving up and down with varying degrees of pressure. I move my mouth back to join my hand. Using both my hand and my mouth on his cock my other hand is free to squeeze and rub his ass. I can feel him start to get close to his release as I suck on him harder. I remove my hand and take his full length into my mouth. I hold him there while my tongue swirls around his hugeness. He thrusts into my mouth, being careful to not hurt me. I squeeze his ass one more time before I give his hip a push away. I scoot up a bit on the floor so I can position his cock between my breasts. He settles into a rhythm quickly thrusting between them. I lick at the head of his cock as he thrusts forward. I feel him tense up and then he loudly moans as his cum shoots out all over my breasts.

He lays beside me "Sorry about the mess, I just couldn't help myself."

I wink at him, "No problem." I say. "Nothing wrong with getting a little messy. All my clothes belong to Stacy anyway."

I lift my right breast to my mouth as he watches. I carefully lick all I can reach off me taking great care to take my nipple into my mouth and give it a good suck too. I repeat this movement to my other breast. He watches me intently. I can start to feel him get hard again.

"Shit Mia, you're one wild girl."

"You seem to bring out a primal animal instinct in me Pete. I'm not usually like this at all."

We lay for a little while wrapped in each others arms taking in each others bodies running our hands and legs against each other. Kissing, giggling, caressing and groping. The sun is starting to come up and we can't believe we've been out here so long.

"Stacy is probably wondering what happened to me." I say

"Jim is probably wondering the same about me." Pete responds.

"Let them wonder, this was the best night of my life." I say with a smile.

"Glad to hear it baby but it's not over yet!" A huge grin stretches across Pete's face as he rolls back on top of me. He's as hard as he ever was. Feeling him and his heat it takes no time for my juices to start to gush again.

"Wow, think you might be ready?" Pete jokes.

I laugh and shrug "Like I said, I can't help but respond to you."

He brings his lips to mine as he thrusts his cock into me. I moan and whimper as he fills me like I've never been filled before. Deeper and deeper he goes stretching me to my max. I wrap my legs around his waist and start to thrust against him. I can feel his balls banging against my ass.

"Oh Pete!"

"Mia, Mia, Mia"

He buries his face in my neck. Licking, sucking, biting, driving me wild. My hands claw at his back as I get lost in the tingling sensations of my body. I grab his ass and try to push him deeper into me. He lets out a series of moans. One hand moves to my nipple which he starts to roll between his fingers gently at first then harder and harder as I start off moaning and then start screaming in ecstasy I reach down and fondle his balls as best I can as we thrust into each other harder and harder.

Moans. Screams. Tingles. Shivers. Toes curling. Names being shouted. Juices flowing. Hands running up and down each other. Our bodies tense as we both get close to our orgasms. We kiss. Hard and passionately. Our tongues dart in and out of each others mouths. I cry out "PETE!" as my body tightens one last time before my body shakes in it's orgasm. "Oh Mia!" Pete is right behind me with his orgasm.

We lay there hot, wet, sticky, out of breath but extremely satisfied as we watch the rest of the sunrise.

"I'm so glad I came to this party." I whisper.

Pete smiles and kisses my hair. "Me too." He agrees.

After the finishes rising he helps me to my feet. We get dressed and walk hand in hand back to towards the house. There's some passed out drunk people scattering the lawn. We avoid them and continue walking towards the street.

"Breakfast?" Pete asks me.

I nod. "Can we stop by my place first so I can change? I don't live far from here."

We head towards my place so I can change. Who knew such an amazing night would have came from being forced to go to a party I didn't want to go to in the first place. I must remember to buy Stacy a bottle of tequila as a thank you.

12