All Expenses Paid Ch. 01

Story Info
A free trip can be expensive in non-financial ways.
2.2k words
4
47.2k
3

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 12/01/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was probably the stupidest of choices, to go on this trip. We were already so far behind on our bills, I was not even sure we would be able to keep the power on next month. We were hoping for a miracle, I suppose. The last of the items packed this morning, we were merely waiting for the taxi to take us to the airport. One week in a sunny paradise. The hotel itself was paid for thanks to one of the many timeshare presentations we sat through. We had been one of the lucky visitors to also win airfare and five hundred dollars spending cash, as well. The only things we had to worry about were our meals and entertainment.

We talked excitedly throughout the hours long plane ride. Our plans for each day changing each time it was discussed. There would be time for the beaches, the spas, the casino, and so much more. It was almost too much to take in -- the many possibilities. We had an unspoken agreement to not discuss the bills and issues waiting at home; knowing that soon enough all of our world would come crashing down.

The room was scrumptious; the view of the lowering sun over the cove greeted us as we relaxed before dinner on the patio. The ocean spread out on all sides as far as the eye could see. It was perhaps the first time in too many months that we were able to truly forget the world around us. It seemed to bring out the playfulness in us both as my husband remarked about the near perfect privacy of the patio.

I teasingly performed a strip tease for him, shocked as I felt him step up behind me, the moment I turned my back. His feet parted mine wider, the thick head of his cock already slickened with desire as it prodded against my tender folds. Arching back, a moan erupted from my lips as he shoved his hips forward. I felt nearly half his cock buried into my pussy on the first stroke. My hands reached out for purchase, gripped the iron railing tightly. As the full length drove into me, his hands reached around to grip tender nipples. His hold fierce, pulling them outward; stretched the poor tips to twice their length. The added touch of pain caused my pussy to wetly clench around his pistoning cock. It did not take but moments, even if it felt like hours before we came in a rush of screams and growls. Collapsing against the railing together, catching our breaths.

Our heartbeats once more normal, we gathered up the scattered clothing and dressed for dinner. Keeping in mind only somewhat our restricted finances, we limited only slightly on the meal. Sitting back as the plates were cleared away, we each savored an after dinner drink. I blamed the slightly light headed feeling I had been experiencing on the long travel and too fresh air of the paradise. I suggested an early bedtime tonight, so that we would be better able to take in all of the experiences on our first full day. My husband agreed readily enough; luckily, as it seemed we both were having difficulty by the time we reached the room once more. We just made it into the room far enough to collapse, fully dressed upon the bed.

It felt like I had slept forever, even though the room appeared dark as I opened my eyes. Laying there a moment, pondering whether or not to claim a few more winks, I tried to stretch out. My heart raced slightly, finding my limbs not following my thoughts. It took moments longer to realize that the reason was the fact there was a harsh rope tying wrists and ankles. I panicked, obviously; crying out for my husband. Prayed there was nothing fatal that had occurred. I couldn't hear him next to me though. When that received no response, I screamed for help, for anyone; screamed until my throat was hoarse.

I had no idea of the time that had passed, before the soft sound of a door opening alerted me that I was no longer alone. From sudden darkness to a harsh brightness; I was blinded as what seemed a spotlight was turned on me. I could hear voices, discussing me as if I was not there. Comments, merits, options, and suggestions bantered between them. The more I heard, the more my fear grew.

And then, as if they were never there, they turned and walked back out of the room. What seemed only a short time later, another man entered. His eyes raked over me as if he were going to devour me. I was too conscious of my nudity. His hands were rough as they forced my already spread thighs even further. A hot cloth placed over my mound, his hand rubbing it far too intimately. I heard the sound of cream spraying from a can before he lathered me thoroughly. The sight of the straight razor finally snapping me from my shock as I begged him not to do it, to free me, promising I would never tell, promising to forget everything. He never bothered to even respond to my pleas; instead just lowering the sharp instrument to my pussy. Within moments, I jumped at the calloused touch on bared folds. The skin so sensitive without the protective curls.

His fingers probed between my ass cheeks. No matter how hard I clenched he still proceeded. My muscles tiring quickly, I had no choice but to submit. Once more cream coated me, this time over that tiny intimate pucker. I held myself still, not even a breath taken as the razor traveled that slender crease. A final rub of the cloth and the tools were set aside.

I thought that would be it, at least from him. But as he turned, the unmistakable bulge of his cock met my gaze. I watched in fear as one hand moved to undo the button; the sound of his zipper ratcheting through the otherwise quiet room. In just a moment his impressive cock sprung free, its girth enough to leave me trying once more to escape. There was no way that would fit anywhere in my body.

Still never speaking he stepped to the edge of the table, far too close to my head for my comfort. A small click and part of the table fell away, leaving him unhindered access to my mouth. His cock prodded my lips, pre-cum coated the dried bow. I refused to part my lips for him; for some stranger, for one of those that kidnapped me. I suppose I should have known better, but it was my one way of rebelling. I heard the loud crack of flesh meeting flesh before the pain rocked through me, his slap to my denuded pussy forcing a scream from my lips. He took advantage of the momentary opening; the dark angry head of his cock forced through my lips.

My tongue tried in vain to force him back out, but, from the sounds he made and the jerking of his monstrous cock, I was actually adding to his pleasure. One of his hands rested at the back of my head, holding it motionless, at the mercy of his strokes. The other reaching to torment a nipple. I swore he was planning to rip it from my chest. He pulled and twisted it mercilessly; a harsh vice lifting it. It would have shocked me to realize he pulled it inches higher.

His hips thrusting harshly forward, I couldn't fight the choking reflex as the thick helmet pierced my throat. Trying to gulp air through my nose; my throat bulging obscenely around his girth. Even that precious bit of air was compromised as the wiry hair at the base shoved against my lips. He pulled back only long enough to allow a full breath; once again ramming deeply into my mouth. Saliva and pre-cum dripped from my too stretched lips, his cock ravaged my mouth as if it was some willing pussy. I was only given a bit of warning; his already too thick cock swelling further, the slap of his balls hitting higher against my cheek. He pulled back enough to rest his cock head over my tongue just before the first copious amount of thick cream filled my cheeks. His finger and thumb pinching my nose, forcing me to swallow the dense fluid.

These acts alone should have been enough to humiliate me beyond all reason. It wasn't enough for this man, however; whoever he was. Leaving the head of the table, he paused at my waist. Roughly calloused fingers coarsely shoved between splayed lips. It was in that moment I wished it was all some nightmare. I couldn't believe his fingers came away wet from the brutal plunging. He held them up as if showing them off; before making a derogatory comment about what a slut I must be, that he had known it from the moment he set eyes upon me.

There was a small prick of a needle into my hip. Eyes widened in shock, but before I was able to ask what it was, he walked away without another word. I waited still, the spotlight still harshly highlighting my lewd pose. I was afraid to call out this time; considering what happened the last time I screamed myself hoarse. I was left alone to wonder, as the darkness fell around me, not admitting to the strange tingling that seemed to be growing within my core. Wondering what my fate was; wondering what happened to my husband. If only I knew.

On the wall across from my feet; outside the bright circle of light that engulfed me; was a mirror. Not only did the mirror reach from ceiling to floor, it crossed the entire side of the room. But, it was a special mirror; one that allowed the occupants of the next room to see everything that happened in this one.

Sitting in the other room was my husband. If I had known he was there, I would have been certain he would have done anything to save me from my current fate. But, if I had known he was there, I would perhaps have also known the fate he was subjected to as well. A harsh chair was placed perfectly centered to my body. His stripped body strapped to the chair, not a single ounce of leeway given in his bonds. There was a large ball gag shoved between his stretched lips. Wires trailed from small electrodes that were attached to his cock. Each time he tried to close his eyes from the sight before him, pulses of electricity shafted through him. His screams unheard thanks to the gag.

All the while, he is being lectured by an unknown visitor of his own. He listed details of every bill that was owed; the lack of funds to cover even the next month, let alone the actual amounts due. His tormentor proceeding to tell my husband what would happen; whether by choice or otherwise. He told him that our home would be sold; anything of value would be auctioned off within the next week. Small items and mementoes would be saved; however, to be able to see them again, they would have to be earned. Nothing would be free, nothing could be obtained with a promise of something on an unnamed future date. Fear showed in my husband's gaze; unable to question what he meant.

The evil laughter that followed ensured that whatever was meant... it would not be pleasant. As they watched, the litany continued. The man ensuring the humiliation was unending. It was made even worse as my husband, beyond the point of looking away, too many shocks ensuring he didn't try; began to become aroused at my treatment.

It was then that my husband was finally given more details of my fate. I was going to be the means to our salvation. I was to be whored out to any bidder at this very unique resort. No request or perversion would be denied; as long as the price was right and there was no permanent harm to the merchandise.

Mumbled begs from him became louder as he watched two more men enter my room, where I lay unconscious. One man moved to the head of the table, affixing a wide leather collar around my slim neck. The locked collar was embedded with four large d-rings as well as with special electrodes, controllable remotely to ensure my compliance. Around my wrists and ankles were secured similar looking leather restraints. Although these two sets did not contain the special training aides, they had special rings embedded that would allow them to be attached to each other or other items.

Taking liberties as they lifted me from the table, my every orifice probed, my nipples plucked and twisted. I was position over a small ottoman, its size limiting the support from waist to just below my chest, my wrists affixed to the hooks at its base. A spreader bar was cruelly attached just above my knees, bowing them widely. An unusual padded stool was placed beneath my head, forcing my unseeing gaze to look straight ahead.