All Expenses Paid Ch. 02

Story Info
Her training continues, her obedience required.
2.5k words
3.96
33.3k
1

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 12/01/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I woke after a time, there was no way to judge how much had passed. The last thing I remember was that strange man's harsh and intimate treatment of me. Realizing swiftly I had been moved, I tested the bonds, finding them ungiving. I was unable to even turn my head at the sounds of footsteps on the tile floor. All I could see was the mirror before me, and the sight of pants as they walked into the harsh light that haloed me.

He walked around me, slowly, building the embarrassment that filled me already. His hands gripped and probed my body, force my mouth to open. I almost felt as if I was some animal being judged worthy or not for purchase. If only I knew how accurate my imagination was.

I could hear voices, just barely, as the man walked away. Two approached next, I thought at least one was the same, but merely because the pants were similar. Without any care in his comments, I was told of my fate. Told of what would happen in the next hour, the next week, the next whatever it would take until the debt had been erased; with interest of course.

Within the next hour I would be allowed food, allowed a bit of exercise, and to get cleaned. The wording of those items went unnoticed; it would be a time before I learned how to listen more closely to what was said, rather than what I heard. I heard a small click of sound, just before it seemed the world exploded. My entire body filled with a painful charge, that seemed to go on forever, even though in reality it was perhaps seconds, if that.

I learned that was my one warning, any disobedience would earn that or worse once again. When I opened my mouth to speak, to question who he was, why I was here; another jolt of power went through me. Collapsing over the ottoman as it dissipated I was informed I was not allowed to speak. That was the first of the rules I learned. It did not take long for me to wish all the rules were listed somewhere in advance.

The cuffs were detached from the ottoman; the spreader bar left in place although also removed from the secured clip on the stool. Lifting me by fiery tresses, I was made to shuffle away from the perch, pushed back down to kneeling like a beast, centered before the mirror. Within a moment, a plate was set before me on the floor. It seemed some sort of carved beef, along with bite-sized vegetables; next to it was a bowl of what seemed to be broth.

Almost before I could lift a hand from the floor, a swift charge rocked my form. Before it registered, almost, I splayed upon the floor. I luckily missed the bowl, however, hitting the side of the plate sent the food flying somewhat. My belly clenched in hunger suddenly as I envisioned not being able to eat now that I made a mess upon the floor.

The man's hand gripped my hair once more, jerking my head back, a cry echoed from my lips as his harsh tone provided the second rule of my existence. I was not allowed to eat using my hands anymore; I was just like any other pet they owned, I would behave like one completely. Giving my head a shove, he ordered me to eat it all, as he proceeded to dump the remaining portion on the floor before me; declaring there better not be a trace left upon the floor when I finished.

I was too conscious of the position I would be in as I leaned down to eat the food. However bad it was, it seemed better to concentrate on that rather than on where I was getting my food from right now. The spreader bar forced my slit to widen as I leaned downward, feeling a brush of air on my pussy, against the tender pucker of my virgin ass.

I didn't dare hestitate; I was too hungry, presuming another transgression would earn me waiting for another meal. I cringed as I chewed some of the bites, feeling a bit of grit in the texture; trying to ignore it. I stared at the bowl a moment trying to figure out how I would drink it; finally presuming I would have to lap it up like a kitten with a bowl of cream. It was noisy and messy. Shocking even myself, I am sure, I didn't hesitate to tongue up the few drops that escaped the bowl.

I tried to ignore their degrading comments; their lewd discussions about my body. Even more I tried to ignore the unmistakable reaction to their treatment. Once again their hands harshly fondled me, all under the pretense of removing the spreader bar. Not to allow me much freedom however, there was a chain attached between the cuffs at my ankles; a second one between my wrists.

There was a sound of air being cut before a swatch of heat centered upon my ass. Never before had I felt such a pain; trying to glance behind me, a slender switch in his grasp filled my vision. It landed again before I began to crawl forward, just to stay out of his reach. Embarrassment coloring my skin with a blush as each movement sent pendulous breasts swaying. It didn't matter though how quickly I moved he easily kept pace, the cane unerringly marking a new spot on my thighs, ass, and even tender pussy lips.

The pain became too much, collapsing to the floor, I felt a half dozen more strokes caress me ass. I am not sure who was more shocked as I felt my hips lifting me into the last couple of strokes. I could hear them through the confused haze of pain bordered pleasure. They were derogatorily remarking on my wantonness; about what a perfect choice I would be for some of their more demanding customers; discussing the cruel ways in which they would abuse me. I tried not to listen to it, tried to melt away into the floor.

I should have known they were not done with me... they had promised food, exercise, and a shower. The first two were nothing like I could have imagined a day ago; the last I didn't even want to try and imagine. Once more, my body was lifted by a grip on silken tresses matted from the day's events. I was thrown unceremoniously to the lay over a high metal rack, bent at the waist, a groan escaping my lips. Their hands were too efficient, securing the cuffs to the strong bars. While there was sturdy support, nearly none of myself was allowed the refuge of cover.

A harsh cold spray rained like needles over every exposed inch of flesh. There was not a moment of respite until they felt I was clean enough. If only it was so simple, perhaps, it could have been endured. But, I could hear them working upon something, just before the smirking comment that what came next might be a bit uncomfortable. When their hands gripped my already lewdly splayed cheeks stretching them further; I tried to clench tired muscles. I suddenly felt two slender items pressing into me intimately. The water slow to warming; my cries and pleading only serving to incite them to further cruelty. My belly clenching, wanting to force out the water even as I tried to hold it in; some strange embarrassment at being seen doing such a degrading act.

It was not as if they were going to allow such defiance. I felt the hoses pulled free; still I fought the horrid pain. I felt one of them step to each side; they worked in tandem too well; one cheek gripped by each as their hands pressed up on my belly; forcing out the body warmed water in a huge gush. Again the hoses were inserted and the torment began once more. They repeated it a third and fourth time before they were satisfied. And finally, their hands rudely and impersonally rubbed me down with soap before the chilled water froze me from head to splayed toes.

Pulled from the torture rack; a leash attached to one of the many rings upon the collar they half dragged me from the room out into a sunlit courtyard, forcing me to crawl there. Before I had even had a chance to look around, I was pulled up a small ramp way. The leash was attached to a short post, my hands and ankles clipped to the outer corners of what seemed to be a table. Their hands fondled and tormented my flesh wantonly before walking away, admonishing me to behave better for the next handlers.

There was just enough slack in the leash to allow me to almost lay down. The sun beating down was so warm; and after the ordeal I had been through; I was just worn out. I knew to close my eyes was to ensure I had no warning of what would happen next, but, I just couldn't hold back.

What woke me was the sudden shock at my neck. My body jerking, nearly choking myself before I was conscious enough to realize what was happening; before I kneeled back up in the position I had been placed in. I was not sure how much time had passed, but it was significant enough to have allowed my long tresses to dry almost fully.

Trying to look around earned me a harsh smack to my upraised ass. I became motionless swiftly; already learning quickly in the strict environment. I felt calloused hands massaging some sort of cream into my pussy. The mentholated sensation seemed to open me up. I nearly passed out as intimate attention was paid to my pussy. Afraid after each small touch that I would surely be bald forever before they were through.

A brush was taking to my hair, the touch cruel as it worked through the unconditioned knots. Every cringe and whimper was met with punishment; the only question was to where it would be inflicted. Nothing was spared.

With the last of the knots removed, the leash was attached to just below the table top, my shoulders resting against the edge, my ass raised up pervertedly over parted thighs. Between one blink and the next I saw two feet step to the head of the table. One hand on the back of my head, I watched as he fisted his large cock. Unsure if I had ever seen one as large; the head had to be over three inches wide, the length at least ten inches.

The dark purple head glistened with pre-cum as he rubbed it over clenched lips. Letting go of his cock, his hand reached forward to grip a single nipple, twisting it painfully until I cried out. He took the moment of opportunity to drive his cock into the head of my mouth. Using both hands now, he fucked my mouth just as he would a pussy. Long punishing strokes thrusting him to my throat time and again. I couldn't help but gag as he pushed back to far. The convulsions of my throat giving him the opportunity he needed to shove the full measure into my mouth. My throat convulsing, begging for air, only served to enflame his lust.

The first gigantic load was shot straight into my belly. By the second he had finally consented to allow me breath, pulling back and stroking his monstrous length to overflow my mouth with his thick seed. Swallowing it all was nearly impossible, but, it was that or drown as the third and final load was deposited in me.

Leaving me in the submissive position, he walked away only long enough to bring a small laptop in front of the table. Turning it on, at first all that I could see was an empty hotel room, similar to the one I had fallen asleep in that first night. I opened my mouth to ask about the reason; but, instead found a large ball shoved between my lips; its straps secured firmly behind my head. It did not take long before I wished he had blindfolded me, and instead plugged my ears as well.

Onto the screen appeared my husband; looking well-rested and content, his arms each wrapped around the waist of a young nubile beauty. Their hands far too busy working upon his shirt and pants as they fell into the bed. I am sure at this point, it would not have mattered in the slightest to me to know that he had been drugged; his body racing along the high of ecstasy and coke; unable to even think about what he was doing as the girls raised his lust to unquenchable levels.

It was just a blink of the eye before all three were fully naked. The camera zoomed in to see the viscous liquid seeping from his cock head. His mouth and hands alternating between the clearly fake breasts; I could see the red marks rises on the pale tones as he got too rough. The two women seeming to love every moment, trying to urge his mouth closer as they sensually kissed each other.

Finally ending on the bed, one woman slunk between his thighs, her face buried between the cheeks of his ass, lapping and suckling the tight pucker. The second one, splayed her slick pussy over his face; his hands gripping her splayed thighs to pull her closer as she leaned down to swallow his cockhead. I am not sure if I was more outraged that he was enjoying himself as I was punished; or that he was allowing them to do whatever they wanted so lewdly.

There must have been more than one camera in the room, because I was subjected to a close up view of his mouth devouring her pussy. Watching as he fucked her slick hole with his tongue; his fingers slick with juices as they probed her ass. I was not sure if it was the moment, the idea taken from the tonguing he received, but, I was shocked as I watched he then begin to fuck her ass with his tongue until she screamed out her orgasm around his cock.

Within moments, the arrangement changed. My husband rising over the girl that had tongued him, driving his cock roughly into her pussy as he leaned down to kiss her ferociously. My fingers clenching into my palms, outraged. He would not even kiss me after I had sucked him hard, afraid of tasting his own cum.

I tried to close my eyes to the scenes; but, every time they shut, a small shock racing through my collar forced them open once more. I did not want to watch, of course, I was not given that option. I could not believe that he was enjoying himself so; carrying on not only with strange women doing things that he would not even do with me... but, not seeming to care at all that I had disappeared. That I was systematically tortured; all in the name of some sort of training.