All Eyes On Me

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The pain of death was certainly paling to the horrific reality in which she had become entangled in, with the flashing razor, its stinging kiss across her pale flesh, and the roughness of her rape. It was almost a release then, was it not? The audience watched in silent horror and twisted fascination as he lowered himself into a crouch, to resume fucking her from behind, like two rutting animals in heat. The razor was poised over her bloodied wreck of her back, its work forgotten for the moment as his hands assaulted her round little ass instead. The ringing of the palm of his gloved hand against her bare bottom filled the ears of those gathered, as did his callous laughter.

"Tighten up, you little bitch, I'm going to fuck your pussy raw."

And his thrusts became even more violent, if such a thing was even possible, as he slide in two fingers into her pussy, to hold it as far open as it could go as he fucked her.

Oh, god, she could have died from those words alone. Her whole body shuddered with revulsion and she winced when he struck her. How far she had fallen from the start of the night, how awful it had turned. "I-I, what?" The words came out weakly, and she couldn't figure out what he meant. The fingers that invaded her along with his flesh made her cry out in pain, and each subsequent thrust drew another yelp from her.

And yet, she could feel climax creeping up on her, again folding her in its silken embrace. She felt it wash over her, felt her whole body release with the only orgasm she has had, something that women her age seldom feel at all. Her flesh throbbed around his hard, full cock and around his fingers. "Please," she whimpered. "Please stop, please, for the love of God, please stop." She begged him, outright begged for him to be done with her. All she wanted to do was crawl into a corner and die.

"Not until I'm done, strumpet."

His hardened cock slapped against her wet folds, burying itself up to the base each and every thrust. He rammed in another finger, spreading her as wide as physically possible. He could feel her tearing under his assault, the warm wetness of her burst cherry and pussy juices, mingled with his own, running down his fingers and onto the cobblestones. As he finally reached climax, he released every last drop of his seed into her waiting, unwilling pink hole. In his ecstasy, the razor unfolded once more and began cutting deep furrows in her back, ass, and shoulders. The blood flowed like rain, splattering across the cobblestones and the brick walls of the alley way. A cry went up over his laughter from one of the women watching, sending her into a faint and one of the other men ran off, possibly to get help.

He didn't care, carving her up as he rode the waves of orgasm was worth any punishment and the razor rose and fell again and again.

Poor Juliet, already bleeding and sore from so much more abuse than a body should ever have to take, could do little more than weep as she felt the heat of his seed filling her battered pussy. Her eyes rolled back in her head and she sank against the stones underneath her, fevered and bleeding flesh pressing against cold, hard stone. She felt the world spinning around her as she crumpled, unable to support herself even on hands and knees any longer. Hot fluid ran down her thighs, and though she took most of it for blood, it was not all red.

Crumpled like an old handkerchief, she lay there and wept, praying that he would leave her be now that he's taken his pleasure.

And strangely, as she crumpled to the stones, battered and bleeding, he did stop. The razor was wiped clean on one of her discarded petticoats, streaking its stark whiteness with the crimson lifeblood which was flowing so freely onto the worn cobblestones. He put the razor away into his pocket and turned as he felt the heated stares of his audience upon him, soft gasps coming from the pressed lips of the ladies and few gentlemen gathered there. He laughed at them, fishing the pistol out of his pocket and pointing it in their direction.

"Did you enjoy the show, ladies and gentlemen? Perhaps I can entertain you further when I fuck your daughters or perhaps your wives?!"

His hoarse voice echoed in the alley way as the audience, finding nothing but derangement present, scattered down the streets, leaving Juliet alone once again.

He leaned down close, to whisper in her ear as he started to leave.

"I hope you remember every moment of this, girl. If you live, you will bear not only the physical scars but those in your mind as well. And I will be watching you, forever. Dream of me each time you close your eyes."

With that, Alexander positioned his top hat on his head, took up his walking cane, and headed south down the cobblestone road towards the next town and when once again, all eyes would be on him and his chosen victim.