All For All

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

' Now people, we're going to be entertained by these three in a very special way – this is a golden moment if you know what I mean. I need three volunteers who don't mind getting wet'

I walked forward, as did the chubby girl, and the Gary's Auntie Jo. The chubby girl, my spunk dripping down her leg from when I'd fucked her earlier, looked at me, started wanking me and said

'Are we going to get pissed on? I hope so – it's so dirty and sexy – just about my favourite thing, piss games.'

Auntie Jo said 'It wouldn't be the first time at this house, last time it started with men pissing, but I do prefer to drink women's piss, it's so sexy and dirty licking their cunts and arseholes afterwards'

I said, 'Well I'm sure that's what will happen – I know these girls and they just love to pee, especially pissing into a willing mouth, on to a big hard cock, or someone's cunt'

I put my right hand between Auntie Jo's legs from behind, she parted them and I pushed one finger into her soaking twat, and another up her arse.

Amy, Annette and Jane gave us a sexy show before the wet action started. Amy bent Jane over so we could see her pretty little cunt and arsehole.

'Just look at that 'said Amy 'I bet you can't wait to see her piss'

Annette faced us one hand playing with her long nipples and the other rubbing her stiff clit which now stood out from behind its hood. She slipped a long slim finger up herself and bent her knees so we could watch her wank.

'Who wants to be my toilet'? She asked.

'I will' said the chubby girl who was now kneeling in front of me licking the length of my cock, and fluttering the tip of her tongue on my balls, 'I love drinking girly piss, and then cleaning up every drop afterwards.'

'Oh, said Jane 'Look, I've started already' as a few drops of piss dropped from her twat.

Auntie Jo moved forward and licked the droplets of piss off Jane's outer lips, as I continued to frig her back and front doors.

'Mmmm' she murmured 'Nectar – can't wait for the rest of that bladderful'

The host motioned the girls on to the dais

'I don't know about you' he addressed the partygoers 'but I find it much more exciting to watch women piss on all fours than squatting or standing, so I'm going to ask the girls to get on their hands and knees, so gather round for a good view'

The orgygoers gathered round, everyone was touching someone else, or two people, hands on cocks, up cunts, arses or on tits.

Amy, Jane and Annette positioned themselves on the dais – apart from the cum we could see on their faces and bodies, it was clear that each had been fucked at least once in both holes, and cum-soaked arseholes and cunts were clearly on view. The host moved behind them and positioned them with legs apart, spreading their bum cheeks so we all had a better view, and slipping a finger or two into waiting, willing holes.

'OK, now you volunteers come forward' he said.

I moved behind Amy, with the chubby girl on my left behind Annette, and Auntie Jo on my right behind Jane.

'Don't all piss at once' said the host, 'we all want to be able to watch each of you do it. So who goes first?'

Amy replied, 'I'm bursting, so please let me do it now!'

'OK' I said, 'I'd like you to piss on my cock and balls while I fuck you, then you can piss in my mouth. After that I'll clean up every drop'

'Just do it to me quickly, Rick, otherwise I'll just piss everywhere!'

I moved close in, and fed my stiff prick into her juicy cunt. Immediately she began to piss, and I felt the warm stream where my cock and balls met. I almost came with the intensity of the feeling, but managed to hold off. Amy pissed in little spurts, so each gush gave me the same warm, wet feeling. After a couple of minutes, I withdrew my piss-wet cock from her cunt, and knelt down behind her. I touched her clit with tip of my tongue, as a signal for her to start pissing again, and opened my mouth wide. Auntie Jo, Annette, Jane and the chubby girl were all wanking furiously at the sexy sight around them, and I could hear the groans of other partygoers cumming. Amy started pissing again, right into my open mouth and down my throat. I was going to have a problem swallowing it all, but did my best, not losing much at all.

Auntie Jo leaned forward and began to suck my prick, catching a few drops of Amy's piss on her face as she did so. Amy's piss slowed to a drip, and I carefully licked her clean, tasting the piss, her cum and her juices, while Auntie Jo continued to suck my cock and lick my balls. I looked down and saw that the see through nightie which tightly covered her big tits was covered in cum stains.

She stopped sucking for a moment and said 'Like my nightie, Rick? – I've been to about a dozen parties like this in it, and never wash it – I reckon about 60 men have cum on it, and you're going to be next!'

Over her shoulder I could see Gary fucking his mother from behind, while a girl stroked his balls and played with his mother's big tits. Jo tongued the head of my cock again and I spurted my spunk over her mouth and chin – it dripped down on to her nightie –another cum-stain added to the many already there.

The chubby girl was next. After giving Annette's cunt and arsehole a good lick, she positioned herself on her back underneath Annette's open legs. Opening her own legs wide she gestured to Auntie Jo to come over to her and pushed Jo's head down so she could suck the chubby slut's clit. In this position, Annette began to pee directly on to the plump girl's face and tits. Lifting herself up slightly the plump tart opened her mouth and took Annette's piss stream directly into her mouth. She swallowed hard then took another mouthful. The sound of Annette pissing was very sexy, a low hissing sound as the stream exited her twat, and a bubbling sound as it hit the back of the chubby girl's gaping mouth. Soon she was finished, but before she cleaned Annette up, she pulled Auntie Jo's head away from her cunt, and gave her a mouthful of Annette's pee. This was too much for a guy who was standing close, and he wanked his cock right in their pissy faces, adding his cum to their shining cheeks. Jo and the girl then carefully cleaned Annette's wet cunt, the chubby girl paying lots of attention to Annette's arsehole, tongue-fucking her until Annette came and slumped on the dais.

Jane and Auntie Jo were next – Jo removed her nightie saying

'Cum is all very well, but too much piss and I'd have to wash it – I don't want to do that until I absolutely have to' and lay on her back with her open legs under Jane.

'OK Jane' she said – 'piss on me now'

Jane controlled her piss stream carefully, letting go slowly so everyone got a good view of her pissing on Auntie Jo's cunt. Auntie Jo opened her legs even wider, and grabbed her own ankles so the stream hit directly on her anus. Abruptly, Jo began to piss too, her stream much stronger than Jane's, and the jet made a direct hit on Jane's cunt. The two continued pissing until their streams died away. Jo got under Jane, so they were now in a 69 cleaning each other's pissy cunts. Both came quickly, Jane spurting a last jet of pee into Jo's mouth as she reached her orgasm.

The party moved downstairs to the basement pool where the host said

'This is a good place for a piss orgy, so if pissing is your thing, feel free!'

The partygoers took him at his word and soon the poolside was soaking with piss – the smell of urine was a real turn on, as men pissed in women's mouths, on to their cunts, and even up their arseholes.

Auntie Jo was used as a willing toilet by at least 6 other women. One by one they squatted over her face, lowered themselves slowly over her open mouth and pissed down her throat. While pissing, they played with their own tits and Jo's. All the time Jo frigged herself with her left hand and used her right to open the pissers' cunts, sometimes pushing her fingers into cunts and arseholes, sometimes licking their stiff clits as they peed in her mouth. When each had finished, Jo licked off the remaining drops from their lips and anuses and cleaned them up. The women who were waiting to use her as their toilet, knelt or lay near her, wanking, just watching, or taking the opportunity to finger each other or suck a nipple. When each had finished, they rewarded Jo with a pissy kiss, tongues seeking out the taste of their own piss.

Several women had mastered the technique of pissing while being fucked, and the sound of piss hitting the base of their fuckers' cocks could be heard everywhere. One threesome involved two men double penetrating a woman while they all pissed.

Gary was finally with the chubby girl, and Annette. As he lay on his back, Annette sat on his face and pissed in his mouth. Meanwhile the chubby girl had his cock up her arsehole and was pissing on his stomach, while Annette had two fingers up the girl's cunt. The chubby girl leaned forward to suck Annette's long brown nipples. Gary's mother Maggie came by, and watched the action for a bit while fingering herself front and rear. She turned around, opened her legs wide and began to piss in Annette's face. Annette shoved her face between Maggie's ample buttocks, and licked and sucked the piss from her. Gary came up the chubby tart's arse with a groan of pleasure.

Jane knelt in front of a well-hung guy who had clearly just cum in her mouth, it was dripping from her chin on to her ample tits. Her right hand cupped his big balls.

'OK to piss?' asked the man – Jane nodded without taking his cock from her mouth. The man began to pee down Jane's throat. Jane opened her mouth wide, and swallowed the piss as it came, never missing a drop. The man had one of Jane's big tits in each hand, and squeezed them, then rolled her stiff nipples between thumb and first finger, pulling them towards him, stretching her tits out and jiggling them.

Meanwhile Amy & I were joined by Annette, Auntie Jo and her sister, and the chubby girl.

'Let's give Rick the sex experience of his life' said Annette.

They all agreed. I lay on my back, and the chubby girl sat on my face and held my legs apart and back, exposing my arsehole and cock and balls. I stuck my tongue up the chubby girl's twat, and licked her from clit to anus – she groaned. Annette had my prick in her mouth, wanked herself with one hand, her other playing with the chubby girl's nipples. Amy's mouth was on my balls, and slid downwards to tongue my arsehole. The sensation was amazing. Auntie Jo and her sister squatted either side of me, near enough that I could finger-fuck them both as I was pleasured by the other three.

Then the chubby girl said 'OK, I think he's ready' She got off my face, and let my legs down.

'Now we're all going to fuck you' said Auntie Jo – 'You'll get three thrusts up each arsehole, and three up each cunt until you cum, that way some of us get to cum too.

'You first, slut' she addressed the plump girl.

She lowered her chubby arse on my straining prick, and slowly moved up and down three times, then shifted my cock to her cunt and did the same. Each did this in turn, and while waiting wanked each other, sucked each others' tits, all as close as possible to my face so I would be even more turned on. The sisters came, one after the other, while I was up their arses, then again when they sucked each other's clits.. Amy came while I was in her cunt, as did Annette. The chubby girl came while being finger-fucked up her arse by Auntie Jo, and licked off by Maggie. I came in Annette's mouth, as Amy dribbled the last of her piss into my mouth.

What an evening... to be continued?

12