All For One

Story Info
Subs and dommes.
1.5k words
4.27
9.5k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had heard how they were going to pair us but I still didn't know why I was matched with you. I knew I was a sub and had signed in as such when I arrived. I had seen you from across the room several times during the night and had admired your curves, your smile your hair. But it was the way that you carried yourself that told me you must be a domme. The confident way you turned your head. Your strong commanding, yet feminine voice. Your walk had the same effect, making me hard and respectful at the same time.

The young guy in the room with us I assumed was the slave. He had served just about everyone there, bringing them drinks and snacks. He even expertly and very erotically, shaved one lady. I had never done that or seen it done and it made me so wet. Once when I went to the kitchen I heard moaning and saw him going down on a lucky guy in the back corner of the adjacent pantry. I hung around listening until the dom came and found myself very hard and wet because of it. I knew he would make a good slave. But would I make a good sub? We were about to find out.

You immediately took charge as I knew you would, moving towards me, your eyes locking onto mine. With one hand you motioned for the slave to join us as you reached out to me with the other. We met in the middle of the room as you motioned the slave to his knees and onto my cock. We kissed. As he began to suck a soft moan escaped my lips but your lips were on mine and it went no further. As our tongues and fingers danced and caressed each other I was getting hotter and hotter.

This guy was strong and I knew from the kitchen that he was good and I was having a hard time keeping my cool. I could feel my load beginning to rise when she touched his head and he stopped, She put his mouth on my balls but only allowed him a few licks thank God or there would have been a lot more for him to lick up. Wow, I thought! Being a sub for her is heaven. Well that's what I get for thinking!

She motioned me over to a couch and down onto a cushion with my butt tilted up as she kneeled before me. Wow again! Is this role reversal night I wondered? As I closed my eyes and imagined you kissing my hard aching shaft I heard you say, bring it to me, as you commanded the slave. He brought her bag over to you and as you reached in the slave went down on my cock again and I lost sight of you for a moment.

At least I think it was a moment as his mouth was beginning to take me over. But then he stopped and went behind you and began to massage your shoulders and back. You were dressed in an old fashioned lace robe. A black lace top caressed and barely contained your gorgeous breasts as the panties provided just bare whisp of modesty.

With a slight smile, you leaned in as if to take me in your precious mouth and then at the last second your head swooped up my chest to kiss my parted lips. I was amazed. I was amazed that I never saw it but as soon as your lips left mine and your back stiffened, I felt it.

The slave had lubed up the strap on while we kissed and you were gaining entrance to me in a flash. I was offered up to you and there was nothing I could do. As you entered me a vibrator started and after a slight contraction I open wide as you thrust your clit to the source of the pleasing vibrations.

We were now moving in rhythm each seeking the movements of the other for increasing satisfaction. We were at once moaning in ecstacy as the tingling sensations we created within each other reached a critical mass. You gave pleasure even as you extracted it from your sub. You were no ordinary Domme.

I was trying to watch your face for a sign that you were about to orgasm when I felt myself begin to surge. I felt myself getting wet and looked to see shot after shot explode from me with every stroke from you. It was then that your lips parted and your head jerked as you arched your back in a shuttering climax. Our convulsions lasted for several seconds as we fell into each others arms for a brief rest before beginning the next chapter of our sexual journey.

The slave sure has self control I thought as we relaxed afterward. How could he keep from plowing into your lucious backside while massaging your back, I asked. You simply stated that he was very obedient. He was definitely hard enough, he noticed as the slaves sleek 8" cock bobbed in the air as he walked to join them.

We discussed all the things that I had on my mind throughout the evening but you both still seemed suspicious to me. They must be in collusion with each other because it was all so choreographed, so perfect. She was a good Mistress but he was an even better slave. It was like he could read her mind. Well it was a moot point as the next session was about to begin and I was beginning to tingle with anticipation.

You looked ready to as you produced a pretty white candle from your bag and lit it. But then you did something odd. You handed it to your slave and he began to drip it on your buttocks, back and shoulders. He then rolled you over and did the same to your nipples and pussy.

This brought gasps from you with every drop but when it hit your clit I thought you were going to cum and you may have for it was sounds I had not heard before. A mix of pain and passion that made me so very hard. I took your hand to console you and you slapped a cuff on it and the other to the couch leg.

You ordered me onto the couch onto my stomach. Ouch! The slave began dripping the hot was down my spine. I was jumping with each drop and by the time he got to my butt I was experiencing slight pain all over and my cock was as hard as it could possibly get. You told me to roll off the couch and back onto the floor. When I did I heard you scream and saw the slave putting nipple clamps on you.

What is going on here? Is my mistress a sadomasochist? Or is my sub my Dom? You sat down beside me as the slave[?] knelt before me. He had another set of clamps and applied them to my nipples until I yelled in pain. Now we were both highly sensitized as he moved to our feet.

He began to rub them and it felt so good but I was afraid to let down my guard. He then began to suck our toes and the pleasure was as great as the pain had been and I almost came as a shot of warm pre cum popped onto the head of my swollen cock. You were enjoying it too as you jerked every time he took one in his mouth.

He now came up between us, his huge cock just inches from our lips. You pulled my head to yours and kissed me as his cock parted our lips at the same time. He was in my mouth as I closed my lips firmly around his long hard shaft. As he began to get a good motion going I began to suck harder and harder.

He was moaning now and getting close when he withdrew and you took him in. You were so good, that just watching you had me ready to cum. At least that's what I thought it was until I realized that a creamy hand was now stroking my throbbing cock and driving me wild. And as he did me with his right he was doing your clit with his left and your muffled screams were getting louder and louder.

You pulled my head to yours again as we shared him and in a moment I knew why. When he came it was like a faucet had been turned on. First on both of us and on our shoulders. Then in our mouths and down our throats.

Then on our lips as we both screamed and came together. Your squirts and screams were so intense, I think the sights and sounds are what made me cover the right side of the slave as well as my belly as he jacked my load out of me. When it was over you both told me goodnight and sweet dreams as you got up and left and I still wonder who was leading who?