All For You

Story Info
Submissive enjoys first taste of being shared.
2.1k words
4.4
24.7k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I stand before you, waiting. Will you approve of me or will I disappoint in some way? I have taken care to dress as you directed, the short, almost indecent skirt, with the slit at the front. The bra is darker than the top that goes over it. It does the job it was designed for too, pushing my breasts up, making my cleavage look even fuller than usual. The top is sheer and clings to my overheated skin. My make-up is subtly overdone, if there can be such a thing. It is also more dramatic than usual, making a focal point of dark red lips and slumberous eyes. My nails are long and dipped in the same shade of stain as my lips. My stockings are sheer and black and the lines up the back are military straight, albeit allowing for the curve of calf and thigh. The heels are high, black and shined to a mirror sheen. All just as you directed.

As you sit, one leg crossed over the other at the knee, the middle finger of your right hand at your mouth, examining my efforts; there is no indication of your feelings about what you see. For all I felt nervous and apprehensive before, I now know the terror of being completely wrong, inadequate in every respect. What made me feel I could please you? Despite this, I force myself to stand before you and wait for your censure. I deserve no better than this.

"Stop Fidgeting!" Your voice is quiet, but your impatience with me is more evident in that than if you had shouted and is enough to make me force my fingers to cease their twining around one another behind my back. Still I cannot look at you. I stand head bowed, looking at what I can see of you without meeting your gaze.

"Lift that skirt, slut, and do it right." Again the quiet tones that both make me more nervous and yet calm me with their authority over me. I slowly slide my hands down the outsides of my thighs, hook my fingers under the hem on each side and millimetre by millimetre pull the skirt up, gradually revealing my shaved pussy and higher until it sits in a bunch above my hips.

"Adequate," you comment, "now turn around, bend over with your legs apart and grasp your ankles."

Still without daring to look at you properly, I turn and do as I am bid, making damned sure that I do not bend at the knee at all as I spread my legs and bend over, sliding my hands down my legs until I reach the ankles and grasp them so that each painted nail is clearly visible. Also now visible is my plump ass and my cunt which aches for you.

I hear you stand and walk over to me and then feel the glorious heat emanating from you, as you are right behind me. Your hands caress my ass cheeks, and then pinch firmly, causing me to gasp.

"What kind of girl does things like this? Hmm?" Your tone is enquiring and light, rather than demanding. All the while you continue stroking and touching my exposed flesh, everywhere but the warm wet pussy that wants you so badly. "Sluts do things like this, Sir," I breathe.

"That's right, so you must be a slut. Do you like cock, my slut?" You query

"Yes Sir, you know that I love cock." I feel so humiliated that it makes me even wetter, and you have noticed this. I feel the sharp sting of your right hand on my ass.

"Mhmm, I do know it, and I notice how much you want it right now. I wonder slut, would you love a nice, big cock to push inside you right now?" Your fingers have found my clit and are rubbing insistently, gently, making me want to push back and invite you to fuck me. But I know that I am here for your pleasure, so I manage to control the impulse, though the effort makes me moan.

Your hand cracks against my ass again, stinging and making it tingle with heat.

"I asked you a question! Answer me." Impatience drips from each individually clipped word you utter. I take a deep breath,

"If it would please you, Sir, I would love to have a nice, big cock push inside me right now."

"Good girl. Wait right here. If you move at all, I will not be impressed." Then I hear you move away, opening and closing the door into the adjoining bedroom. I strain to hear what is happening, but all I can hear is muffled voices. Then the door opens and I can make out two sets of footfalls on the plush carpeting.

I feel your hand caress my hair, stroking it, and then your voice directed at the other person in the room.

"She has caused me a fair amount of trouble in her time, had a streak of bloody-minded independence and insolence that took considerable training to eradicate, but," you pause as if considering, "Well, look at her tits, I can assure you they are exquisitely responsive, particularly to clamps if you would like?" Another pause, and then I hear a deep voice, a little shaky and coming from directly behind me,

"Not on this occasion. What about her mouth?"

This is followed by a laugh from you, as if the question were ridiculous.

"What can I tell you? Not only does she have a natural talent, she also has an insatiable appetite. You couldn't pay for better anywhere. This slut is what I would call an enthusiast."

The other man clears his throat, and sighs,

"Excellent. Now how does she like to be fucked?"

There is a pause and I can tell that the question has offended you a little. However, after a moment you answer,

"Whilst that is entirely irrelevant as she is here only to please me, and by that I mean anyone I want her to please as well as for my own gratification, this particular slut has a preference for being taken roughly from behind. In fact, the rougher the treatment, the hotter, wetter and more responsive she gets. What would you like from her this evening?" All the while you are relaying this, my face is burning from the humiliation, but a rush of pleasure tempers this as three of your fingers slide immediately and deeply into my wet and hungry cunt.

While this unknown man makes up his mind, you feed me your fingers to suck and lick clean, which I do with abandon. I hear your zip coming down and then you are immediately in front of me, presenting your wonderful cock before my watering mouth.

"You won't mind if she sucks me?" You enquire of the other as you push your extremely hard and incredibly large cock into my mouth. My tongue immediately and gratefully begins to go to work and my head bobs back and forth greedily on you. I can feel your hands at my cheeks, running through my hair as I work on you. Then, suddenly, without warning my hips are grabbed and I feel an enormous cock spear me from behind, pushing my mouth even further onto your cock. I can't help but moan my appreciation as I am fucked from both ends at once. I can hear you above my moans and the grunts from the other man, who is pounding into me, stretching me with how long and how thick his cock is.

"That's it, my darling. Let the nice man fuck your brains out. You know you love it. Make him know that you like him, wiggle that gorgeous ass of yours. grip him with your cunt and make sure you let him know how much you want his cum by pushing back on to him." All the while you are fucking my mouth in long steady strokes. I am desperate to cum, but I know I can't until I am given permission.

I can hear the other man, who is still sliding in and out of my cunt, grunting and I notice his breathing change, his pace becomes erratic and I can feel that already enormous tool swelling. My left hand reaches between my legs, and cups his huge balls, and as I feel him jerk and begin to cum, I squeeze with increasing pressure, wanting it all deep inside me. I love to feel a man spurt his cum deep inside me. As his spasms begin to subside I push back on him a little, encouraging him to give just a little more, but he slips out of me and I hear him subside onto the bed, where he can watch. For all that he has just cum, I can hear that his hand has already become busy getting himself hard again.

"Ah, slut, you have done well. I think really though, I should check out whether you have been well and truly fucked. That would give you an opportunity to suck the gentleman who graciously filled you with his cum, and allow him to give you your favourite snack."

You withdraw from my hungry mouth and manoeuvre me over to the bed, where you bend me over the edge, bringing my face directly before the cock I have only felt up till now. It is splendid, and already very hard again. I open my mouth and lick my lips hungrily as you grab my hair and use it to force my head down onto his waiting shaft. If you hadn't taught me so well, I would have to gag as it makes its way down my throat, it is so huge. Then I feel you position yourself between my legs and enter me completely and swiftly. God, how I love your cock.

As you grace me with your deep penetrating strokes, your hand remains in my hair, determining the pace of my mouth on the cock buried in my mouth and throat. All the while I can hear the wet noises coming from my well-fucked cunt, and again feel the beginnings of the tool in my mouth getting ready to spray down my throat. His hands grab my head, and you let go, as he begins to hump my mouth, truly fucking my face. It turns me on even more to hear his breathing changing and the moans which emanate from him. It appears you like it too as you ram into me harder. I am in heaven, speared at both ends and all that would make it complete would be if you allowed me to cum around your glorious cock. I feel him erupt deep in my throat and I suck harder than ever as his orgasm has him jerking. I can feel you swell inside me and am moaning with the delight of two men filling me with their cum at the same time.

As you spray your seed deep inside me, I finally hear your command.

"Cum for me, my delicious little slut. Show us how much you appreciate our cocks." That is all it takes and my orgasm rips through me as the other man pulls out of my mouth and allows the last of his cum to spurt on my face.

I am still catching my breath in an attempt to recover as I hear you usher the other out of the room and bid him a good evening. I can feel the mixture of your spend, his and my own begin to trickle down the inside of my thighs. I feel delightfully wanton, deliciously cheap, and temporarily complete. You gently pull me to my feet and smooth down my skirt, before cradling me in your arms. My head rests on your chest. I feel safe and cherished.

"Come, little one. You have pleased me tonight. You learn well, and I am proud of you." My heart thrills at your words.

You take me to the bathroom where we shower, you washing me, and me washing you in return, murmured words of intimacy and caring are given, received and returned. After this, all there is to do is retire to bed, where you put your arm around me and kiss me gently, before wishing me goodnight. I fall asleep with your breathing on the back of my neck, your arm around my waist and the warmth of you all around me. I push myself against you a little more, revelling in how solid you are, and the day fades away.

This is my first attempt at putting my work "out there" for criticism. All constructive comments gratefully received, and thank you for reading what I have offered.