All for You

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SyleusSnow
SyleusSnow
1,294 Followers

"Hmm. That information might come in handy later. But can you, uh, look away?"

"Really?" I said.

Melissa shrugged. "It's a little embarrassing, you know?"

So I laid back, studying the sun and shadows playing across the ceiling of the tent while Melissa explored me. I felt her lifting my dick, squeezing it, stretching it, playing with my balls and feeling all around. After a few minutes of that, of course, I became rock hard and that gave her something new to play with.

I looked down briefly to see her in rapt attention, studying, squeezing, prodding. When she noticed me looking, she gave a little squeak and hid her face.

"Sorry," I said and lay back.

I felt a finger touch the opening where some pre-come had formed, then felt her smearing it over the head making me catch my breath and buck involuntarily at the sensation.

"Sensitive?" she asked.

"Very.

"Melissa explored me further, moving my dick all around, hefting my balls, stretching my scrotum. She then started giggling.

"What's so funny?"

"If my parents could see me now, they'd have a heart attack."

We laughed.

I said, "I'm amazed YOU haven't had a heart attack, Melissa."

"I'm okay. Really. Besides, I'm only furthering my education, right?"

Melissa explored some more, and then I felt her masturbate me, slowly pumping her hand up and down my hard shaft. She kept it up, so I looked down at her.

She met my eyes with an expectant expression.

"Does that feel good?"

"Well, yes..."

"Will it make you come?"

"Uh, eventually," I said. "Might take some time, though. It feels better when there's some lubrication."

Then Melissa did the unexpected. She looked back at my dick, paused for a moment, then put the head of my dick in her mouth.

Shocked, I said, "Hey. You don't have to do that."

She popped my penis out and looked up at me. "Will that make you come quicker?"

"God, yes."

"Good! Lie back. I want to see it happen."

Melissa then engulfed me again. She wrapped her hand around the shaft and stroked while running her tongue around the head, then began bobbing her head up and down slowly. With her other hand, she started playing with my balls. I lay back and let her do it, feeling a little self-conscious but enjoying the intense sensations and intimacy of being in her mouth.

She was inexperienced, but it felt magnificent, plus her eagerness to get me off was so endearing. Occasionally I lifted my head to see what she was doing and saw Melissa looking up with big hopeful eyes as she worked her mouth and hand on my dick. She was so focused on her goal, she forgot to be embarrassed.

It didn't take long before the urge to come rose. Melissa stroked and licked and rubbed my balls, looking at me expectantly until suddenly I was there.

"Uh," I groaned, "gonna come!"

She released me from her mouth but kept stroking the shaft. The first blast went right across her cheek. She yelped and aimed me so that the next spurts streaked up my stomach and chest, watching fascinated until I was drained. I sighed with contentment and fell back on the sleeping bag.

"You okay?" she asked.

"Yeah. That was intense. Really intense."

Melissa's eyes were shining with pride at her accomplishment, a streak of come painting her cheek.

"I've never made a guy come before. I've never seen a guy shoot before. It's amazing." With two fingers she scooped some come from my stomach to scrutinize it.

"Yeah. Amazing," I said. "And for your next lesson, you can watch me fall asleep for a week while I recover."

"Does it really take that much out of you?"

"Sometimes. You made me come pretty hard."

She scooted up and lay next to me on her side, studying me as my breathing slowed, a giddy smile on her face.

"Proud of yourself?" I asked.

"Uh huh," she nodded.

After a few minutes, I suggested we go wash off, so we crawled out of the tent and strode down to the lake, holding hands. We rinsed off, then I got the towel off the clothesline and started drying Melissa's back.

Once dry, I circled my arms around her from behind. She reached back to caress the back of my head.

Kissing her shoulder, I said, "Any time you need more education, just let me know."

She pulled my arms closer around her. "Thank you for doing that," she said.

"You know," I said, "When you give a guy a blowjob, it's him who's supposed to be thanking you."

"No, I mean thank you for letting me, uh, play with you. You know. Experiment. God, did I really do that?"

"I'm not complaining, Melissa."

"You don't... you don't think I'm a slut?"

"I really hate that word," I said, squeezing her. "Girls are allowed to have a sex drive too, you know. It's okay to want to do things. It's natural. It's wonderful. But when you want to do things, can I ask you for one important thing?"

Melissa turned in my arms, looking up up with concern. "What? What is it?"

"Please, please always do them with me?"

She laughed and backhanded my chest.

"Willing to sacrifice yourself, huh?" she said.

"That's what friends are for."

Melissa hugged me, and I held her warm body to mine.

The sun was setting, so I suggested we start dinner and prepare for the night.

We got a little fire going, and as we prepared the food, I reached to the bottom of my pack and pulled out a hard plastic water bottle I had filled with wine.

"Really?" Melissa said. "I thought every ounce counts when you're hiking."

"It does. Only bring what you absolutely need to survive."

We pulled one camping mat from the tent to sit on, then ate and sipped wine, warming our naked bodies by the fire as the sun sank behind the trees. When the air cooled, I went back to the tent for a sleeping bag, unzipped it and pulled it around us.

Melissa rested her head against me. "This is beautiful," she said. "Thanks for bringing me here."

"I thought you'd enjoy it. When you said you'd never been camping, I really wasn't sure you'd like it, but I figured it was something I could share with you."

"I'm glad you did. I could get used to this."

"What about the being naked part?"

She considered. "I could get used to that too. It's like when we were swimming—dunno why, but I feel really free doing this. Like I don't have to worry so much anymore. I mean, I've broken almost every taboo my parents ever taught me. If I'm going to burn in hell, I might as well enjoy myself before I get there."

"We're not doing anything wrong. Maybe being a little naughty, but that's all."

Melissa kissed me. I kissed her back then drew away, smacking my lips and scowling.

"What?" she asked.

"Hmmm. Tastes like penis."

Melissa gasped. "Oh, my god! You are the worst! See if I ever do that to you again."

I gave her a shocked look. "What? No blow jobs?"

"No way, mister."

I gave a dramatic sigh. "Well, that's just unacceptable. A girlfriend who won't give blowjobs? I guess you leave me no choice. I have to dump you."

I stood up as Melissa looked up in horror.

"What? You want to dump me?"

"Yep," I said, and then bent down and scooped her into my arms. "Into the lake."

As I carried her to the water, Melissa kicked and squealed.

"Don't you dare! I just got warm!"

I waded in then when we were deep enough, flung her in.

"Oh, you bastard," she sputtered when she surfaced. "It's freezing!"

We spent the next twenty minutes chasing each other in the water and splashing around like little kids. Finally, out of breath, we ran back to the fire to warm up. Melissa, naked in the flickering firelight, water drops gleaming like jewels on her skin, was stunningly beautiful. I pulled her to me and kissed her.

When we parted, Melissa laid her head against me. "Mmm... nice," she said, "but you're still a bastard."

Something spattered and sizzled in the fire, followed then by more sizzles. Rain.

We grabbed our things and ran to the tent. The drops were falling faster, so we dried each other off as best we could, threw the mat and sleeping bag into the tent, then crawled inside.

Rain spattered and drummed on the tent. I turned on a flashlight.

Melissa asked, "Was it supposed to rain?"

"No. It probably won't last long."

Melissa yawned and said, "It's just as well. I'm tired."

We both slid into our separate sleeping bags. I turned off the flashlight. We talked for a bit and kissed as the rain hammered on the tent roof. Soon we were asleep.

~~~~

It was completely black. The dark of the deep forest—not the slightest hint of any light. Rain was still smacking the tent slowly.

Somehow, I had wound up spooned behind Melissa, lying uncomfortably on the cold zippers between our now unzipped sleeping bags. I had one arm curved under her neck holding onto a breast, the other on her lower tummy just above her little tuft of fur. I was painfully hard, poking into her from behind.

Her breast was firm and warm. It occurred to me that this was the first time I'd actually touched her like this. Then I remembered... I promised not to do this on this trip. I didn't want to lose her trust, so I rolled over onto my back and started pulling my arm out from under her neck.

Melissa woke. She reached an arm behind her and pulled me back to spoon her again, pulling my hands back to her breasts. She then lifted her leg, reaching down to place my erection right along the lips of her pussy, then lowered her leg, trapping me there.

"Mmmm," she whispered. "I like this."

I kissed the back of her neck, and she pushed her bum back into me, rubbing my penis against the outside of her pussy. Instinctively I pushed forward, forcing my erection deeper through the narrow space between her closed legs.

I hugged her, and we kept pushing gently against each other. After a few minutes, I felt her getting wet, my length starting to slide easily along her dampening pussy.

She squirmed back against me, gliding me across her moist lips. She arched her back slightly then the head of my hard shaft nudged against her clit.

"Uuhh," Melissa moaned, sliding me back and forth. Her breath became heavier as she became lost in the sensations we were both enjoying. As my dick ground and slid through the warm slickness of her outer lips, I cupped and squeezed her breasts, kissing and nipping her neck and shoulders from behind, bringing gasps and breathy moans from her.

We ground against each other more and more urgently as our desires rose. I pushed forward just at the moment Melissa also happened to arch her back. My dick caught at her opening and instead of sliding past, it was forced down and popped just inside.

We froze, her warmth and wetness surrounding the head of my penis.

"Oh, God," she breathed. "Just there."

I started to pull back, but Melissa grabbed my ass.

"No. Stay there," she breathed.

"It's not safe." I knew she was not on birth control. I had also not brought condoms, never expecting to need them with the incredibly reluctant Melissa.

"It's okay. Just... stay there. Just for a bit."

Melissa rocked her hips back and forth so just the head popped in and out of the tight ring of her opening. She was so snug it was difficult to go deeper.

The animal urge to grab her hips and drive into her was almost overwhelming. If we didn't stop this soon, I wouldn't be able to stop myself from pushing all the way into her, no matter the consequences.

Suddenly, Melissa pulled away from me and rolled onto her back, breathing hard with excitement. Thank god. She had finally gone as far as she dared. Then she rolled to face me and we kissed. She pulled my hand to her ass and roamed her hands all over me. Melissa then lifted one leg and guided my hand between them, giving me hand access to her sopping pussy as she stroked my hardness.

The pitch black heightened the sensation of her warm body against mine, her hand on my cock, the sound of her sighs and moans, and the alluring scent of her arousal as it filled the steamy air of our little tent. Soon Melissa was on her back as I lay half across her, still kissing her, alternating between caressing her breast and her pussy as her hips rose to meet my exploring hand.

Wordlessly, she pulled at me, urging me on top of her and spreading her legs as I did. My erection poked at her slick opening and Melissa reached down to guide me back to her opening and urged me to enter her until I was just inside. I groaned as the head of my dick popping into her snug, slick heat.

We lay like that for a while, kissing and caressing, gasping and moaning. Each time Melissa's hips rose threatening to drive me deeper, I fought my instincts and pulled back, trying to stay just inside. Melissa then stopped moving and locked her legs behind mine.

"Push," she whispered.

"Melissa, you're not protected. This is really dangerous."

She said nothing, but put her hand on my ass and started working her hips and legs, twisting, rising, her breathing turned to eager panting. I tried to resist, pulling back each time, but every time her hips rose I slid a little deeper, stretching her open a little further.

Finally, she raised her legs until her heels were locked at the small of my back and thrust back hard, forcing my length halfway inside her. Feeling the glorious sensation of entering her unprotected body, I instinctively bucked and pushed hard. She eagerly met my thrust and then I was buried balls deep inside her.

We both groaned. Melissa wiggled her hips and thrust again, trying to force me deeper then we lay still, overcome by joy, fear and the overwhelming sensations of being joined.

"You're in me," she breathed.

"I noticed."

She groaned and wriggled. "You feel so good. I only ever did it with condoms before. This is so much better. You're so hard. Big. You're stuffing me full. It's... it's wonderful."

We kissed. I tried not to move, fearing I might come immediately as my heart surged with love and amazement at the trust Melissa was showing me. I felt every part of her surrounding me, stretching to accommodate me, smelling the scent of her arousal, feeling her pounding heart and excited breathing.

"Mmmm," she breathed. "Fuck me."

No way could she mean it. She was just lost in the moment.

"Melissa, we—"

"Shh," she said. "Just fuck me. Please."

I was older. I had more experience—it was up to me to say no, tell her we had already gone too far, that if she was really ready for this we had to wait until we had precautions, and that we could still have fun without risking pregnancy. Though Melissa's beliefs were broadening, I knew she'd never accept the morning after pill or anything else, even assuming we could even get back into town in time.

I tried to find the strength. It wasn't there. I was deep inside this wonderful woman who was asking me to take her. How could I refuse? I rationalized I could fuck her carefully for a while, then pull out before I came. I'd done that before with other girlfriends. It wasn't completely safe, but was better than coming inside her.

So, I kissed her then started to fuck Melissa.

I dragged my length from her warm tunnel, feeling her walls clinging as if trying to keep me inside. Excitement overtook me and I shoved back inside all the way.

"Huuh!" she exclaimed. "Slow. Go slow. I'm not used to this."

Gently, I withdrew again, then teased her entrance, popping in and out, before pushing back with agonizing slowness. Melissa's gasp matched my own as I sank into her until she was completely impaled.

She held me to her and wriggled and squirmed, huffing and moaning, and I started taking her in earnest.

It was strange not being able to see her. Whether my eyes were open or closed, it was the same blackness. I could feel her warm body, smell her skin, smell the campfire smoke in her hair, and the increasingly blatant scent of her lust, all magnified in the close air of the tent.

Melissa was lost in passion. She wrapped her legs around me and thrust her hips each time I bottomed out, gasping, moaning and hugging me tight against her delicious body.

I wasn't a super stud, but I'd had enough girlfriends. In bed, some lay immobile like a dead trout while others moaned and bucked in exaggerated frenzy. I always had trouble reading exactly what pleased them.

Not so with Melissa. Even in the dark and even though it was my first time with her, somehow I could tell what pleased her the most: go faster, or slow a little, lift my weight or crush her, kiss her neck and angle my entry just so. She also seemed to know what I needed: raking my ass with her nails at just the right time, clasping her inner muscles as I pushed in or withdrew, or even just saying my name in a breathy moan that made me feel like the most desirable man in the universe.

I managed the pace to keep me from going over the edge for a long time, but I had never had sex so overpowering. Innocent, inhibited Melissa becoming so open and eager, seemingly all for me, made my heart surge. Eventually the need to come became overwhelming and I prepared to pull out.

Suddenly, Melissa froze, arching her back. She held her breath, clinging tight with arms and legs. Inside, I felt contractions squeezing me as she came, her tunnel eager to milk the come from me.

That did it. I sailed over the point of no return and fought to withdraw, but Melissa clung tight, her body rigid with legs locked impossibly tight around me. I struggled to wrestle from her embrace, but it was too late. Come blasted up my shaft and started jetting forcefully into her unprotected body.

All rational thought evaporated as pure lust and animal instinct took over. I pushed in deep and flooded her with pulse after pulse of come. The back brain took over, assuring me I could take care of her if she got pregnant, even reveling at the thought. Love, need and a primal feeling of conquest caused one final surge of come to rocket into my lover.

Melissa gasped for air as her orgasm subsided, but I was lost, emptying into her, rutting and grinding in mindless bliss. Melissa held me tight as she felt herself being inseminated.

Finally, it was done. Rational thought slowly returned, and we lay together, gasping, caressing each other, still joined.

Melissa breathed out then said, "You came in me."

"I'm sorry! I tried to pull out."

"I didn't want you to."

"Are you crazy?"

She wiggled under me, stirring my still hard dick and the load I'd just deposited in her depths.

"I think I can feel it," she said, voice filled with wonder. "Your come. Is that possible? I'm all warm and squishy inside." She hugged me again.

We just lay together like that, until slowly I softened and slipped out. I rolled onto my back and Melissa cuddled beside me. She kissed my cheek then laid her head on my shoulder.

I held her. There didn't seem to be anything to say. I had fucked her and possibly impregnated her and, at least at that moment, she seemed okay with it.

Exhaustion washed over me, and soon I was asleep.

~~~~

It felt like a dream. Had to be a dream. There was a warm body beside me and a hand stroking me to hardness. She slid on top of me and started sliding herself back and forth along my penis. Then bracing an arm on my chest, she positioned me at her entrance and sank down. I grabbed her hips as she eased me into her, overcome by the joyous sensation of her tight warm passage stretching to accept my cock.

I wasn't really awake. Neither was Melissa. There were no thoughts, just urgent desire. I pressed up into her in time with her rising and falling above me. She moved urgently, relentlessly, impaling herself on my hardness, wriggling then sliding back and forth to maximize the depth and the contact with her clit, then repeating.

Eventually, she fell forward onto my chest and slid herself back and forth, forcing me in and out with feral, hungry need.

I held her hips, trying to get her to slow down, but she kept the pace and rode me until I crashed over the edge. I groaned as I flooded her. Melissa raised up and ground against me hard a few times before she also came, shaking in silence as her orgasm washed through her. She then collapsed back onto me and we lay gasping, clinging to each other in the dark as we recovered. Finally, without a word, she slid off and lay against my side. I pulled her close and then soon we slept again.

SyleusSnow
SyleusSnow
1,294 Followers