All for You

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SyleusSnow
SyleusSnow
1,294 Followers

~~~~

The shrill call of birds woke me. It was bright outside, well past dawn and the air in the tent was stifling. I found my watch: 9:00 am. I never slept this late, especially when camping.

I was alone. Melissa was gone. The realization of what I had done fell on me like a lead brick. I had betrayed her trust. I promised not to touch Melissa on the trip, yet had not only spent the day naked with her, but had emptied my balls into her unprotected body twice. It didn't matter she seemed to want to—I knew too well the temptations of the heat of the moment. The trick was to avoid the situation before things got out of hand.

What must she be feeling? After such a betrayal she had to hate me now. Had she packed up and started hiking back while I slept? She could handle herself, but she wasn't used to the woods. The thought of her alone on the trail filled me with remorse and dread.

Unzipping the tent door and squinted into the blinding morning light, I could make out a silhouette standing at the edge of the lake: Melissa. Oh, thank god.

I pulled on some shorts and carefully padded up behind her. She was still naked, standing there staring out at the lake, arms hugged tight around her.

"Melissa? Are you okay? Listen, last night, I—"

"When do you think it'll be warm enough for another swim?" she said.

"Uh, what? Melissa, are you all right?"

She turned around, dropping her arms to look at me. Her eyes were shining. "Of course."

"You're sure? You seem a little weird."

"What? No." She moved close and hugged me. "Mmmm, you're warm."

"And you're freezing. We should put some clothes on until it warms up some more."

She put her head against my chest. "No, I like this. You can keep me warm. Just like last night."

"Uh, about that..."

She looked up at me, concerned.

"What?"

"You remember what we did, right?"

"Of course. I was there, silly. You... you don't regret it, do you?"

"We both might regret it soon. No protection, remember?"

"Oh, that. Don't worry... It's not the right time of my cycle. I'll be okay for a couple more days."

"That's far from certain."

"Oh, I know that," she said. "You know what they call women who use the rhythm method?"

"Mothers," I said, dryly.

Melissa laughed. "Heard that before, huh? Anyway, I'm not going to worry about it. I'm too happy. Yesterday... last night... it was so wonderful." She hugged me tight. "You are wonderful."

"I fucked you, Melissa. After promising not to."

"You made love to me. And I started it, if that makes you feel better. You kept your promise." She wriggled against me. "Mmmmm. Now I know what all the fuss is about. It was just... wow."

She looked up, suddenly concerned. "Was I... okay? I know I don't have any experience."

I laughed and squeezed her. "Last night was the best sex of my life, Melissa. You're the sexiest, sweetest, hottest woman I've ever been with."

She grinned, squeezing me. "And that was just our first time! The books say it gets better the more you do it with your partner. We can practice all weekend."

"Uh—"

"I'm starving," she said. "What did we bring for breakfast?"

We heated water over the little hiking stove and mixed up some instant oatmeal, then sat together looking out at the lake as we ate. Melissa insisted I remove my shorts so again we huddled together with a sleeping bag over our shoulders, sitting naked together.

Despite the chilly water, we went for a quick swim, splashing and chasing each other, then used a little soap to clean off.

Melissa splashed out of the water and got our only towel.

I took it and dried her back, then her front, then every other part of her lovely body, and then she did the same for me.

Wrapping my arms around her from behind, I said, "Melissa, I didn't expect this at all. I thought for sure I'd messed up and taken advantage of you."

She turned and nodded. "Yeah. When I woke up I had a few guilt attacks. I could hear my mother calling me a slut and a whore. But then I saw you sleeping and thought back to last night. Nothing so wonderful, so loving could be wrong. You know how when we're talking and we just sort of click? It was like that last night, only with our bodies. We were communicating. Just... differently. It was so good. So loving."

Her tongue darted to wet her lips, then she fixed me with a predatory stare. "I want to do it again. Now."

I laughed. "Hold on a second. Exactly when did you figure out this was your infertile period?"

"Oh, I counted out the days when I woke up this morning."

"You let me come inside you even when you weren't sure?"

"Um, well," she shrugged with a little voice. "I wanted to know what it was like. And I guess I wanted our first time to be real. I wanted you to be the first guy to really be inside me. Nothing between us. And then when I knew you were going to come, I wanted it. Needed it. Is that weird? Instinct, I guess. And even if we started a child, I knew—with you, it'd be okay."

I kissed her. "Melissa. I don't know what to say. Thank you? I'm honored? I'm turned on? I'm terrified you're going to get pregnant? Is there a Hallmark card for an occasion like this."

She laughed.

"You've really turned into a wild woman this weekend," I said.

"Maybe. Perhaps after everything else we've done, maybe I was subconsciously letting go of one more taboo, the one big last thing they taught me to feel shame and guilt about..."

She paused, then shrugged. "...but really, I was just super, super horny."

She started laughing, and I joined her, hugging her close.

I said, "If that's what's going on, then maybe we can come up with a few more taboos to break before the weekend is over."

"Oh? Did you have anything in mind?"

I gave the broad cheek of her ass a squeeze.

"Anal?" I said.

She gasped in shock. When she saw I was grinning, she punched my chest.

"You asshole!" she laughed.

"No, your asshole."

I received a second punch for that. I started massaging her bum with both hands and spreading her ass cheeks.

Melissa shrieked and slipped from my arms. I chased her around the campsite, trying to grab her ass as both of us laughed. She might have been faster in the water, but I was faster on land. We wound up with me pinning her to the ground, face down as I lay on her back.

I gave her bum another friendly squeeze.

"You are NOT fucking my ass, mister. That's gross."

"Pretty please?"

"I could get one of those strap-on dildos and fuck YOU up the ass," she said.

"Ooh, so kinky. Well, turnabout is fair play."

"You're horrible, you know."

I started nibbling her shoulders and neck and reached around to massage a breast. Melissa soon responded and turned over. We kissed and petted each other, growing more excited. Melissa stroked my shaft while I played with her moistening pussy and caressed her breasts. Then I slid lower to take a nipple into my mouth.

"Mmmm," she moaned. "That's nice."

Encouraged, I licked her breast from the underside and up over her nipple, then sucked gently for a few moments.

"Oh, I... that's really, really nice," she breathed and held my head to her chest.

I pulled her over onto her side and lay there gently sucking and massaging her breasts. Melissa threw her head back and held me to her as I licked and massaged and sucked. Her breasts were so sensitive, and I delighted in hearing her sighs and moans.

With one hand, I explored between her legs. Melissa helped by lifting her leg to give me better access. She was soaked now, her hips thrusting against my hand.

I released her breast from my mouth, then rolled her onto her front.

"Up, up," I said and guided her onto her hands and knees. I got into position behind her, nudging her legs apart.

Melissa looked back with concern. "Not my ass," she said.

"Maybe later," I replied, then eased my length all the way into her snug pussy from behind.

Melissa gave a long satisfied groan, raising her head when I bottomed out. I gripped her hips and started fucking her. She lowered her head and arms to the dusty ground, offering herself, letting me take her.

Unlike the previous night, I could finally see her. Melissa's broad, firm ass was up in the air as I held her and watched her pussy spreading to take my girth as I pushed into her. She stretched her arms out before her, trying to keep her face being pushed into the ground, shoving back each time I entered her, arching her back, seeking the best angle as I plowed her again and again.

She was so erotic in that position, poised with head down and ass up in lustful submission. She gasped and moaned, trusting me completely, allowing me to take her like a beast.

I was still drained from last night, so it was easier to take my time. I fucked her easily, languidly, enjoying the sight of her submissive position, her joyful little gasps and groans and eager pushing to seat me deep inside her. Eventually, I started getting close, so I pulled Melissa back against me into a sitting position. She started raising herself up and down on my shaft while I held her breasts and kissed her shoulders. Then I guided her back down onto her hands and knees, making a few final deep thrusts, and with a groan, blasted into her. I held her locked tightly to me as I emptied everything I had in Melissa as she stayed still, accepting, welcoming. When I was completely drained, I stayed deep inside her while I caught my breath.

Melissa wiggled her ass and smiled back with lidded eyes. "Woof woof," she said groggily.

I laughed then lay down and pulled her to my side.

"That was different," she said as she hugged me.

"Like it?"

"Uh huh. It felt different. Inside. Is it the angle? And it felt like being... taken. Like a beast. I was offering and you were taking. I kind of like that."

"Don't encourage me."

"But if you fuck me like that anymore, you'll have to carry me out of here. I won't be able to walk."

I reached down and stroked between her legs. "Poor baby. Kiss and make it better?"

Melissa gasped and swatted me. "You really are awful! If I knew you were such a sex fiend, I never would've come here with you."

"As I recall, it was you who led the way with what we did."

Melissa looked down. "Yeah. Really slutty, huh?"

I lifted her chin. "No. Hot. Wonderful. Loving. Anytime you want to jump me, Mademoiselle, anything you want, I am at your service."

She smiled. "Again with the self-sacrifice. And all just for me?"

I looked into her eyes. "Yes, Melissa," I said sincerely, "All just for you."

~~~~

Author's note: the story continues in Part 2: "For Her Too" and Part 3: "For All of Us"

SyleusSnow
SyleusSnow
1,294 Followers