All Girl Family Reunion Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Fuzzypen
Fuzzypen
1,802 Followers

Mal trembled in anticipation. The sight of Lizzie, staring at her pussy, slowly licking her lips was only making her wetter.

Lizzie tore her eyes away from her sister's sex, looking up to her face with a wicked grin. Holding Mal's gaze, she lowered her face, her tongue emerging to slowly lick down the inner folds of her pussy.

Mal's eyes rolled back, and she let out a loud moan as her hips pushed hard against Lizzie's invading tongue.

The taste of her pussy overwhelmed Lizzie's senses. She quickly abandoned her teasing, thrusting her tongue forward and gorging on her sister's creamy flesh.

Mal writhed beneath Lizzie's hungry tongue fucking, reaching for her own tits and pulling the nipples taught. Her pelvis humping, her breath rasping, she whimpered Lizzie's name as pleasure inundated her.

Lizzie was lost in the sweet taste of Mal's cunt, mixing long licks with hard tongue thrusting, rubbing her face against the spread open lips until she was covered in creamy juices. Her own cunt was heating up again, and she reached beneath her to finger her clit as she ate out her sister.

She started to moan into Mal's slit, her finger working faster, her hard nipples grinding against the mattress.

Mal looked down, and saw Lizzie was touching herself. She smiled eagerly, pushing herself up from the pillow. She twisted around, pushing Lizzie on her side.

Lizzie squealed angrily when Mal's pussy slipped out from under her lapping tongue, until she felt her sister's hands pushing at her clamped thighs.

Once Mal got them open, she dove forward, gulping Lizzie's wetness into her mouth with hungry licks. Lizzie reached again for Mal's hips, pulling them toward her, and finishing the circle with her eager lips and tongue.

The room quickly filled with a duet of whimpers and moans. Both girls lapped hungrily at each other, pulling each other's hips forward harder, pushing tongues deep into each other's openings.

When Lizzie pushed a finger into Mal to accompany her tongue, Mal cried out with pleasure. She pushed Lizzie onto her back, rolling on top of her, and ground her sweat soaked body hard against her sister's. Lizzie spread her legs wide, pushing her crotch up against Mal's sucking lips and stroking fingers.

Both of their faces were now drenched in each other's honey, their cheeks burning with the heat from each other's squeezing thighs. Each girl pushed their fingers deeply into each other, fucking them fast as they speared their tongues into each other's clits.

Feeling her orgasm hurdling towards her, Mal suddenly threw her head back, crying out in bliss. She ground her hips hard against her sister's face, cum oozing over her chin and down her throat.

As she rode Lizzie's face, she shoved three fingers into the younger girl's pussy, fucking it as fast as she could while still holding herself up on her face.

She felt Lizzie scream into her pussy, which renewed Mal's orgasm, and she redoubled her efforts, causing Lizzie to throw her hips into the air and claw desperately at her sister's sweaty torso.

Both girls gushed from their pussies. Mal's juices were drowning her sister beneath her, while her pistoning fingers caused Lizzie's juices to splash all over the foot of the bed!

Mal's legs finally gave out on her, and she fell forward again, immediately clamping her mouth over Lizzie's pussy and sucking as hard as she could. She felt Lizzie scream into her pussy again, and she exploded a third time, screaming right back.

Both girls devolved into a convulsing, squealing mass of naked flesh, their bodies knocking against each other, splashing in a virtual puddle of bodily fluids.

When their bodies finally stopped bucking uncontrollably, they ripped their fingers from each other's cunts, wheezing hoarsely into each other's inner thighs. They lay like that for almost ten minutes, enjoying brief and sudden aftershocks periodically.

When the sweat on their bodies finally began to cool, they extricated their limbs from each other's, crawling up to their damp pillows, and falling exhausted into each other's arms.

They stared into each other's eyes, their lungs still heaving slightly, and kissed each other hard on the mouth.

"Fuck... Mal... I've never felt.... anything like... that!" Lizzie panted.

"Me neither, Sis. You made me cum harder then I ever thought I could!"

They held each other's faces, laughing with joy as they touched noses and curled each other's wet hair with their fingers. They lay down together, Lizzie's head resting on her sister's breast. They cuddled close, stroking each other's naked bodies lovingly.

It wasn't long before their exhaustion got the best of them, and in minutes they'd both fallen into a deep, satisfied sleep.

Fuzzypen
Fuzzypen
1,802 Followers
12