All Girl Family Reunion Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Fuzzypen
Fuzzypen
1,811 Followers

"I'm cumming Mommy! I'M CUMMIIIIIIIIIIIIING!!!"

Leslie immediately clamped her mouth over her younger daughter's cunt, sucking the cream from her gushing hole. Candace gripped her mother's head, holding it in place, and convulsed on the couch, until her pleasure finally started to fade.

As soon as she released Leslie's head, the older woman dove for Jill's snatch, lapping at it hungrily and drilling her fingers inside her, until she too was cumming.

"FUUUUUUUUCK!!!" the older girl cried, her hips bucking hard against her mother's devouring mouth.

When Leslie finally pulled back, her hair was a mess, and her face dripped in pussy juices. Her daughters both groaned, leaning forward and joining their mom in a torrid threeway kiss.

As Debra hugged her girls, she thought about how their love for each other made her feel. It made her feel warm, and happy, and she decided she would embrace it and give them her blessing.

She pulled back, whispering to them:

"If this is how you girls truly feel for each other, I won't stand in your way. I want you two to be happy together."

Mallory and Lizzie both smiled up at their mother, their eyes tearful with joy. They looked at each other, and kissed lovingly, pulling each other into a soft embrace.

Debra shuddered as she watched her daughters kiss. She knew at that moment their love was special, and longed to feel that happiness herself. She glanced around the room.

Trish and Brittany were just starting to deepen their kiss with each other, and Laura was kneeling with her daughters. She watched with surprise as Jess leaned forward, kissing her mother tenderly.

Debra turned back to watch her own daughters, and knew what it was that she wanted. She reached out, touching each of them on the shoulder, and they turned to look at her. They immediately saw the need in her eyes, and both smiled warmly.

Mal pulled away from her sister, kneeling in front of her mom, and the two gently and tentatively kissed one another.

Debra moaned, her lips parting, and she felt Mallory's tongue push into her mouth. The feeling made her legs weak, and she clung to her daughter, kissing her back with new found passion.

Lizzie watched her mother and sister kiss, her arousal quickly building. She got to her knees next to them, and nuzzled into her mother's neck, kissing and licking the skin.

Debra sighed against Mal's lips, then turned to Lizzie. Their lips joined together, their kiss just as passionate as her kiss with Mal had been.

After sharing long kisses with both her daughters, Debra's hands started to explore their naked young bodies. She groaned as she touched their soft tits, smooth stomachs, and eventually, their wet pussies. Both girls were quickly on fire, their mother's hands arousing every inch of their bodies.

Bursting with excitement, they fumbled with the older woman's clothes, stripping her clumsily until she was laying in front of them, totally naked.

Mal moaned, immediately climbing on top of her mother, and the two started to make out again. They started to grind against each other, their wet pussies slipping around on each other's thighs.

Growing impatient, Lizzie lay next to her mother, pressing her body in as tightly as she could next to her. She draped her leg over Debra's, forcing Mal to slide over a bit and focus her grinding cunt on her mom's other thigh.

Debra sighed, feeling both of her daughters pressing their cunts into her now burning flesh. She pulled her lips from Mal's, once again taking Lizzie in a passionate kiss.

After making out with Lizzie for a bit, she pulled back, pushing her daughters' faces together. She wanted to watch them kiss each other again, and boy, they sure didn't disappoint!

Mal and Lizzie devoured each other's mouths, their backs arched and their pussies pumping hard against their mother's legs. Debra watched, her own pussy on fire as her daughters' thighs bumped against it.

She propped herself up on an elbow, reaching for Lizzie's breast and sucking her nipple hungrily into her mouth.

Lizzie gasped, and pushed her chest harder into her mother's face. Mal looked down, seeing her mother suckle her sister's breast, and groaned. She sat upright on her mom's leg, riding it hard, and pulled Lizzie's face down to her own breast.

It was a bit hard for Lizzie to twist herself around, but once she did, she hungrily sucked on her sister's breasts, all the while enjoying her mother's tongue on her own.

Eventually, Debra pulled back, gasping with need.

"Please, girls!" she cried. "I need you to make me cum!!"

Mal and Lizzie looked down at their mom's pussy, and realized their bumping knees weren't cutting it anymore. They kissed one more time, then Mal pulled away, letting Lizzie scissor herself on top of Debra and mash their naked pussies together.

Debra howled with pleasure as she felt her daughter's cunt fucking into her own. She looked over at Mal, who was masturbating furiously as she watched them.

"Oh... Sweetie... Come sit on Mommy's face!" she cried. Mal groaned at her mother's plea, and jumped forward, quickly straddling the older woman's head, facing her sister.

Debra breathed in deeply the scent of her daughter's arousal, and knew she was in heaven. She lunged forward, her lips enveloping her daughter's pussy, and shoved her tongue deeply inside her folds.

Mal wailed with pleasure, her hips rocking as she rode her mother's face. She leaned forward, slurping and sucking greedily at her sister's bouncing tits.

This caused Lizzie to squeal, pumping her hips faster against her mother's. She grabbed Mal by the neck, holding her tightly to her breast as she continued to gyrate ferociously.

Mal chewed roughly on her sister's breast, and continued to slide her wet pussy against Debra's slithering tongue. She reached forward, pushing her fingers between Lizzie and her mother, and started sawing her hand against their clits as hard as she could.

The feel of Mal's fingers squeezing between their melded pussies was enough to send both Debra and Lizzie over the edge.

They both howled, orgasms spewing and drenching Mal's thrusting hand. As Debra came, she sucked desperately on Mal's pussy, driving her oldest daughter to join them in ecstasy.

The three women climaxed violently, their bodies convulsing, their damp skin pink with arousal. They slurped and fucked and fingered each other until their bodies finally gave out, and all three collapsed on the pussy soaked blankets beneath them.

After several minutes, Mal slipped herself off of Debra and Lizzie peeled her spent pussy away from her mother's. The three women were completely disheveled, and covered in each other's bodily fluids.

They looked around the room, and saw the rest of their family members in a similar state.

Leslie and her girls had come back from upstairs, and Debra saw that her sister was now equally naked and obviously well fucked as the rest of them.

"Well, I think perhaps we should get some more blankets from the linen closet." she said.

Soon, the basement was filled once again with the sounds of what was now twelve horny women, all fucking the shit out of each other. They wailed, howled and screamed as loudly as they could as they explored their family members' bodies.

The orgy continued for the rest of the night, and into the morning.

--------------------------------------------------

For the rest of the holiday, the women remained, for the most part, in their giant love nest, fucking and sucking their sexy daughters, sisters, cousins, mothers, nieces or aunts.

When it was over, they all said sad goodbyes, and promised to get together soon. Trish invited Brittany to come live with her in LA, and the young girl happily agreed.

As the last car pulled away from the house, Debra turned back to her daughters.

"Alright, then, girls, it's been days since I've enjoyed my actual bed. Now that it's just the three of us, I think we'll fit quite comfortably. What do you say we go to my room and... relax?"

The girls grinned at their mother, and both agreed, holding hands and following her as she led the way.

Fuzzypen
Fuzzypen
1,811 Followers
12