All Girl Fun!! Ch. 03

Story Info
Fun at school with a professor.
808 words
3.53
33.5k
5

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 05/09/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
puscat69
puscat69
11 Followers

A few weeks have past since Lane, Lacey, and I were all together, but Lane and I kept meeting every day after our class and had a fucktastic time. One day my cell rings and it is Lacey telling me she had a surprise for Lane and I. We were supposed to meet here in the same room were she first laid eyes on Lane and I fucking.

We both headed over to the room and were very horny and wet with the thought of what she had in store for us. We opened the door and there was a good-sized box in the middle of the room with a note saying "open me with care" se Lane and I opened the box and inside the box was a gorges man with a bow tied to his long thick shaft. Both of us gasped with surprise and hotness.

"What, who are you?" Lane asked the naked man in front of us

"I am Lacey's human sexuality professor, professor Hickey, she told me about you guys and what you like to do and she wanted me to join you guys, and I was more then happy to please her and you two." Professor Hickey responded

"Well, we thought the professor was a female, buy God are you hot," Lane said

"So do you like, he is very good with his hands and cock," Lacey said form behind us.

We both turn around to face our fuck friend, who was wearing a black lace thong.

"Lets try him, all three of us," I responded looking back at the professor with his cock wrapped up in the bow.

"Yes, oh yes, let's try him," Lane said as she started to take off her clothes.

We all took off what clothes we had on and stood looking at one another's hot bodies; the only thing on our minds was who would do what.

"I want to taste that cock of yours professor," Lane said to the professor licking her lips.

"What are you waiting for suck away my babe" Professor responded in a sexy deep voice

She did just that, Lane got on her hands and knees and went to work on his huge erect cock. Sucking it hard and fast, you could see the pleasure on his face.

I all of a sudden felt someone between my legs, it was Lacey licking my wet pussy and clit, ohh my did it feel good. I wanted to feel filled up with professor Hickey dick,

"I want to feel you inside of my cunt," I whispered to professor Hickey

"I want to fuck you too," he said to me has he pulls Lane of his throbbing cock.

"This is what I want you to do Jewels, get on all fours," Lacey told me to do.

I listened and got on all fours.

"Fuck her in the ass, Professor Hickey, and I will suck on her yummy pussy and clit, and fuck her with this dildo, and Lane I want you to suck my pussy and finger yourself" Lacey told Professor Hickey and Lane what to do.

They listened and before I could say fuck me, Professor Hickey had his throbbing cock into my ass and I could feel Lacey's hand and mouth on my pussy. I could see Lane eat Lacey's pussy under my face, a beautiful site to see.

"Ohhhh, yes, fuck my ass, fuck me, harder Professor," I screamed out

"I am bitch I am fucking you," Professor Hickey screamed back.

"Do you want the dildo inside your cunt," Lacey asked me

"Yes, oh please yes," I responded

With that okay, she shoved the huge dildo into my cunt and started fucking me with it in tone with Professor Hickey's movement.

"I am going to cum, keep fucking me, harder, harder," I said out of breath.

They kept on fucking me until I came, ohhhh I came, and I felt them still fucking me harder, as I came off my orgasm.

"Fuck yes, ohhh yes," I said

I could feel Professor Hickey about to cum and he yelled

"Fuck yes, I am going to cum inside your tight ass what do you think about that?" Professor Hickey asked me.

"Fill me up with your cum, Professor fill me," I said moaning and moving under him at the same time.

He came inside of my ass I could feel his hot sweat cum inside me, and at that time, all of us were Cumming together.

Fuck that was a great time, but I had to leave for an appointment with my dentist. This made my pussy even wetter, because my dentist was hot as can be. We left, Lane and I, she decided to come with me to the dentist office so she could see how hot my dentist really is.

puscat69
puscat69
11 Followers