All Girls Boarding Voyeur

Story Info
Computer guy spys on a student.
1.2k words
4.08
33.4k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bstan2
bstan2
6 Followers

Author Comment:

This is my third story. I appreciate any and all feedback as this helps me grow as an author. All characters are 18 or older. If you are offended by graphic stories, please go somewhere else.

Story:

Let me start by giving you some background on me and where I work. I am a computer support professional that works at an all girl's boarding school in the northwest. I am one of the lucky, but few, guys that work here. Having half dressed women walking around leads to a lot of bathroom breaks to relieve some tension.

Since I support computers, there are many times that I have to enter the dorms.

The day was sunny, warm and absolutely beautiful. That being said, the girls responded by wearing short skirts and sleeveless shirts. I love my job, and having these beauties around really leaves no room for stress, but creates a lot of sexual tension.

On this particular day, I got a call from a senior and she was having printer problems. While I could have helped her over the phone, I decided that I needed to take a walk and enjoy the day. There are not too many days, in the northwest, that are as wonderful as this one was.

I entered the dorm, and shouted the customary "Man on the Hall." While walking to the other end of the hall, a young woman ran across the hall, not wearing a shirt and her bottom half wrapped in a towel. Her young, pert breasts bouncing with each step. Unfortunately, the sight was brief but it managed to create an erection.

I reached my destination, knocked and announced myself. I hear no response, so I repeated knocking and speaking to a nonresponsive door. Figuring that she stepped out, I unlocked the door, while announcing myself loudly and entered her room. After entering, I looked and did not see anyone.

This student, Martha, was definitely messy. Scattered around her room were sexy g-string panties, mostly from expensive lingerie shops, and other articles of clothing which were not interesting to me at the time. Martha is famous for wearing mini skirts and flaunting her long tanned legs. She was not too developed up top, I would guess a B cup and that was confirmed by looking at a bra on her floor. She has shoulder length dark brown hair and a wonderful smile.

Seeing that nobody was there, I sat down at her computer, logged in and started working. After a few minutes of working, I heard a noise from the bathroom. It sounded like someone was talking on a phone. Since this is an all girls school, it is very normal to see many girls talking on their cell phones. In an attempt to respect her privacy, I did my best to ignore the conversation.

My interest spiked when I heard the words "I shaved my pubic hair for you." Being a good tech, I carry a pocket mirror with me that I use to see behind a desk. The school is very old, and the doors do not fit the hole, especially at the bottom. I pulled the mirror out of my bag and kneeled down at the door. I angled the mirror, making sure that I could not see her face, because she could then see me. What I saw is a vision that is burned into my memory. I saw Martha, sitting on the edge of the bathtub, with a finger rapidly going in and out of her bald pussy and another two fingers pinching her left nipple. I was terrified that her roommate would walk in, but I was willing to take that risk. I knew that I should leave and call her room to start over, but I could not move. I started feeling that twinge of excitement in my penis, but I was afraid to start touching myself.

After a few minutes of watching Martha masturbate, she closed her eyes and started moaning loudly. I knew that the show was almost over, so I quickly got up and left the room. I waited a few minutes and knocked again. This time she answered and told me to come in.

I greeted her, told her that I just arrived to fix the problem. Martha smiled and said "Did you hear me in the bathroom?" Nervously, I said "No, I just got here." Martha looked at her computer, and pointed to my bag which I had left in my rush to leave. She did not need to say anything else. I was busted, and she and I knew it.

She started walking away, but turned back and said "Well, I hope that you enjoyed it. I have always wanted someone to hear me cum, and I was nervous so I faked a phone call. I was not sure what to do when I saw the light from your mirror, but it made me so excited. I could not stop myself. Knowing that someone could see and hear me made me cum so fast."

I did not know what to say. My feeling of instantly losing my job and getting arrested started to fade, and I smiled back and said "Thank you for not getting mad, and for letting me watch that wonderful show."

Martha shocked me with her next comment, which was "You saw me, now I want to see you."

I was not sure what to do. I have never let anyone watch me masturbate. My face turned bright red and she said "I need to take another bath, and I am sure that you need to get rid of that erection before you go back to your office. I will leave the door open and you can come in and have some fun."

She walked into the bathroom, and I waited until I heard her get into the tub before I moved. I entered the bathroom, seeing her in all of her glory. She has the best looking breasts, topped with light pink nipples. I lowered my pants and boxers and sat down on the toilet directly across from the tub. I slowly started moving my hand up and down my penis shaft until I was fully erect. Her eyes never left my penis as I moved closer and closer to a quick climax. As I reached the end, I silently let my cum fly all over the bathroom.

She looked at me and said "I loved that. You can come by and fix my computer anytime. I will leave my bathroom blinds open just enough so you can always see me. Also, my mom needs some help at home. Since dad left, she is pretty lonely and loves to have men watch her. I will give you her number. Just tell her that Martha recommended you and she will be very friendly when you get there."

I knew that there must be an erotic story there, but I was sure that I would hear that some other time.

I could not believe what just happened. I started the day doing my normal routine, and I ended by seeing this sexy coed masturbate, her seeing me masturbate and having a chance to see her mom as well.

After this, I called my manager, told her that I was not feeling well and needed to go home. While driving home, I called her mom to set up an appointment to fix her computer. I could not wait to see the wonderful woman that created this goddess.

bstan2
bstan2
6 Followers