All Good Things Ch. 01

Story Info
Raine takes charge of Melina and her friend Gabe.
2.2k words
4.23
21k
5

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 08/10/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hands twisted and tied behind my back, I hesitantly kissed and licked my way down a soft belly, pausing occasionally for a gentle nibble. The person under me moaned softly, giving me an identifying clue - a male voice. Gabe, then, my long-time friend and occasional lover. Eyes shrouded in a fur-lined leather blindfold, I had to rely on senses other than sight to tell my current partners apart. The slightly salty, sweaty skin hadn't told me much, but fortunately Gabe was pretty vocal in bed. Knowing how much he loved being sucked - what guy doesn't? - I headed downtown with a feeling of returning confidence, only to feel my head jerked to a halt by a fierce grip on my long chocolate-brown hair. Ah, there she was: Raine, Gabe's new girlfriend, and most definitely the one in charge of this particular show.

"I don't think you've earned the right to touch that just yet, sweetie, and I know he's not allowed to cum. You wouldn't want to get my darling Gabriel in trouble just because you're feeling like a slutty little cocksucking whore, would you?"

I twitched hard, feeling my back arch slightly and my pussy clench as I shook my head no. Raine was one of those women who wasn't particularly beautiful, but somehow attracted the attention of every single person in a room. She was commanding, of course, but there was more to it; she was also sensual, and effortlessly classy, and intelligent in a way that made you want to prove that you were worthy of her notice. Five minutes in bed together, and she had already figured out just how strongly I reacted to name calling; the woman was utterly diabolical, and I'd been lusting after her for months.

"Good, pet; it's a little early in the evening for punishing an unruly slut, but we do need to clearly establish our boundaries, don't we?" Her grip on my hair loosened, and I could feel her fingers sliding through it, playing with it gently as she spoke and sending a wave of goosebumps down my spine. "There's no reason to rush things. Don't worry, if you're a good girl, you'll have Gabe's cock in every one of your holes before the night's through, but first you have to show me that you're properly grateful for the privilege. I don't share him with you lightly; I know the two of you have fooled around before, but that was before he belonged to me." Gabe moaned again, louder this time, and chuckled a little, so I could only assume her other hand was busy petting him somewhere. Unlike me, he wasn't bound at all, but he knew better than to touch himself without permission.

"Let's see; what shall we have our little fucktoy do to prove her gratitude? Any ideas?" Raine's slightly breathless voice had a hint of laughter in it; Gabe, I thought, you are such a lucky bastard...

"That's a tough one; there's not much you can do to our little Melina that she won't enjoy more than she should...maybe get her to lick your feet? She's very, very good with her tongue."

"Hmm, I don't know; I was thinking of something a little more...public."

"Such as?" His suddenly wary tone told me more clearly than words that I just might be in trouble. I didn't think she'd push things to the point of breaking the law, but who really knew with Raine? I'd known her long enough to know that she was a good person, but she didn't always think the rules applied to her, either.

"Gabe. Go open the curtains; I won't tell you twice. As for you, toy, I want you on the floor between my legs, fucking me with your tongue, where anyone in those buildings across the street can see you. You'd like that, wouldn't you, toy?" Her hand caressed my scalp as I nodded helplessly, mouth suddenly too dry to speak. The odds of anyone in one of the other hotels seeing us were small, especially in the middle of a weekday afternoon, but "small" is not the same as "nonexistent." The other two were at least partially clothed, but the only stitch I had on was my blindfold, and the thought of a total stranger watching my naked ass as I licked another woman for the first time, maybe even taking pictures of us...I started to shake a little, and even I couldn't tell if it was from nerves or lust.

Warm sunlight fell on us, and I heard sudden traffic sounds as Gabe, the little creep, not only opened the curtains, but also slid open the balcony door to let in the Phoenix heat. A hot, dry breeze fluttered through the room, stirring my hair and tickling me in places that normally never saw the light of day. Two sets of hands helped me off of the bed and guided me closer to the floor-length wall of windows; thankfully, since the balcony itself was much too hot from the sun for me to kneel on it without burning, they stopped and gently pushed me to the carpet just inside the door. I heard a few sounds of moving furniture as Gabe brought a chair over from the desk, and then there was Raine, seated in front of me like a queen on her throne.

I leaned toward the knees in front of me, feeling my breasts rub against them, then lightly ran my tongue up her inner thigh. I couldn't believe how much difference there was between Raine and the men I'd slept with; she was so soft, so smooth, and she smelled so sweet, like an expensive musky perfume. Don't get me wrong, I love the scent and taste of a nice hard cock, but this was something completely new to me, and I quickly found myself intoxicated by it. I pressed forward between her legs, making small, hungry noises in the back of my throat, hunting for the source of that sweet scent. The hot sun beat down on my back, matched by the wet heat in front of me, making me slightly dizzy with need. Distantly, I heard a chuckle and a comment from Gabe, probably something I'd hit him on the arm for if I were in my right mind, but by now I was too far gone to care.

There. In that nest of curls, that was the place I'd been looking for, sweet and wet and puffy and slick...I'd never tasted another woman's juices before, but I lapped up that sweet honey and hunted for more. Gentle flicks across her hard little clit - I'd definitely be back, but right now I was searching for something else - long, slow, lashing movements down her slit, and there, the source of that wonderful nectar. Slowly I traced the opening with just the tip of my tongue; not really teasing, just preparing her for what was coming. Firmer, slow spirals just inside, long and lazy; I could do this all day. Then, surging forward to bury as much of my tongue inside her as I could, slowly pulling out, in again, out... I built a rhythm, began to flick my tongue around inside her on each forward motion, felt her hips beginning to rock forward to meet me.

Four hands slowly caressed my back and shoulders. Gabe's gently rubbed down my bound arms, helping me balance on my knees; by the feel of the erection pressed against my thigh, he was really enjoying the view. By contrast, Raine's hands were hot and possessive, gripping me tightly; one slid around the back of my head, grasping my hair and guiding my thrusts, while the other moved restlessly around my shoulder and neck. I could hear her beginning to make her own long, drawn out sounds of pleasure, and I felt things tighten low inside me in response.

Long minutes passed, and my world narrowed to that strip of slick flesh between Raine's legs; after more tongue fucking, she drew me up higher, urging me in breathy murmurs to suck on her clit. I could feel her shuddering above me, so I slid my tongue in a gentle spiral around that hard nub over and over and over, then a few sucks, the gentlest nibble, then more spirals. I built a pattern, then broke it, varying the sensations and listening for her reactions, trying to produce as many different sexy noises as I could. Finally, after what felt like hours of exploring her beautiful pussy, I felt her body spasm as she came, shaking and groaning, flooding my chin with more juices. I eagerly drank them, flicking her clit with the tip of my tongue as her orgasm went on and on; after a while, her grip on my head tightened, then drew me back, and I felt her mouth hovering over mine as she spoke.

"Good with her tongue? Only 'good'? Gabe, honey, I'm getting you a thesaurus for Christmas." Her lips descended on mine, her tongue sliding deeply into my mouth and claiming ownership of it. She pulled me up, breathing into me, pressing our breasts together; I could feel the hard points of her nipples, and knew that mine were equally firm. Panting and gasping for breath, she broke the kiss, sliding her arms around me and holding me close, petting my back and shoulders.

"You were wonderful, sweetie; I can't believe you've never done that before. And as a reward for both of you - Gabe, you're being so patient, I'm proud of you - I'm going to let you each pick something to do to the other. Think about it for a minute while I clean up a bit; Gabe, you can close the door and the curtains now." As soon as they were shut, she slowly removed my blindfold, giving my eyes time to adjust to the light, and I shyly smiled into her eyes for a long moment that made my pulse start to pound. Quickly dropping my gaze, I found myself staring at her gorgeous breasts, wanting to lick and suck on them in the worst way. With a low chuckle, Raine stood up, helping me to my feet as well, and handed me off to Gabe to be untied while she slipped into the bathroom for a moment "to freshen up."

"Well, Mel, what do you think so far?" Gabe sounded slightly anxious as he undid the knots; he was desperately, head-over-heels in love with Raine, but I'd been his best friend for five years, and I knew he was more than a little nervous about this encounter. I'd had to beg him for weeks to get him to bring the idea up with her at all, and there was still a part of him that was convinced it was a terrible idea, no matter how well things seemed to be going.

"I think I know why you're so far gone on her, that's for sure; Dommes in general sometimes rub me the wrong way, but Raine's...Raine. I'm sure she knows you wanted to ask me about her, so she gave us time alone; aside from being dead sexy, she's perceptive and sensitive, not qualities possessed by everyone who calls themselves a dominant. Definitely a keeper, if she'll have you." I softened that last bit with a quick kiss on the corner of his mouth; didn't want to get him in trouble by making out behind Raine's back, after all! As for getting myself into trouble...well, the thought had a definite appeal. I knew that Gabe wasn't into pain play at all, on either end of the flogger, but the mental image of Raine spanking me for being naughty felt as natural as it did hot.

Filing that thought away for later, I studied Gabe for a moment, considering my choices; slightly shorter than I was, he had a nice, strong build, without being too muscular. He'd been a little chunky when I first met him, but a lot of workouts and daily swim sessions later and he was looking very, very fine. His skin was smooth and tanned, naturally cinnamon-colored anyway courtesy of his Filipino father, and from his feet to his curly dark hair, he looked altogether tasty. I especially loved his dark, thick cock; I'd taught myself to deep throat on him, and spent long, happy hours licking and sucking it until his skin - and the inside of my mouth - felt raw.

My own skin was as white as milk next to his, and the contrast always fascinated me; I have thick, wavy, chocolate brown hair, long enough that I sometimes accidentally sit on it, and smoky hazel eyes, but everything else on me is ghostly pale. Well, except for my pale rose nipples, and the dark pink flesh of my pussy.

After briefly considering how Gabe's cock would look pressed between my breasts, I realized what I wanted. "I think I'm going to ask Raine to let me give you a blowjob. It's been too long since I've had you in my mouth."

From the bathroom doorway, Raine let out a small laugh. "Somehow, I thought that might be coming. And how about you, Gabe? What's your wish?"

Searching my eyes, and evidently liking what he saw, Gabe said, "I want to fuck that pussy of hers from behind while she eats you out again."

"Oh, I think that can be arranged." Eyes flashing, Raine stepped out into the room, took our hands, and drew us both toward the bed.