All Good Things Ch. 02

Story Info
Raine allows Melina to suck Gabe's cock.
1.7k words
4.39
14.2k
2

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 08/10/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I could feel my pulse pounding as Raine led Gabe and I towards the big, comfy hotel bed. As a reward for good behavior, she was going to allow me to suck Gabe's cock, an activity that I always enjoyed, sometimes to the point that he would beg me to stop. (Well, alright, he'd begged me once when I'd drunkenly dragged him out into the parking lot after his sister's wedding, but that still counted.) He was my best friend, and had been for years, but for one reason or another we'd never dated, only fucked. It was an arrangement that had worked out well for both of us, since Gabe enjoyed switching but tended to attract forceful, demanding women, and I was submissive down to my toenails, but hadn't had any luck finding a long-term Master.

Raine let my hand drop long enough to push Gabe backwards onto the bed, then knelt over him and followed him down for a long, smouldering kiss, tits mashed into his chest. She finished and started to rise, then paused for a moment, leaned back down, and whispered something in his ear that set his cock twitching. She sucked briefly on his earlobe, then stood back up with all the grace and power of a tiger, turning towards me with a gleam in her eyes. She held out her hands to me, pulling me closer when I placed mine in hers, and turned us both so that we faced Gabe on the bed, her breasts pressing against my back. I leaned back into her shoulder as her hands moved to my belly, stroking upward to cup my breasts in her palms, gently teasing my nipples with her thumbs. I could feel myself getting wetter and hotter with every touch, and I longed to have those long-fingered hands in my pussy, stroking my clit.

The strength of my reactions surprised me a little; I'd always found other women beautiful, but I'd never seriously thought about fucking one until Gabe introduced me to Raine. Her short russet hair, tall, athletic frame, and strong-featured face were, well, handsome; maybe that was why. That, and it had been so very, very long since I'd felt another person's will overriding my own; found someone who I could trust to take control of my sexuality...I shut off that line of thought. Gabe was my best friend, and that was all there was to it. I might beg him for a threesome, but no way was I ever going to try to get between him and the woman of his dreams.

With a last hard pinch of my nipples, Raine sucked briefly on my neck, then murmured into my ear, "Go on, then, pet; suck that beautiful cock dry." Her hands slid down my sides, briefly caressed my ass, then propelled me forward towards the bed. Obediently and eagerly, I slid onto the mattress, luxuriating in the crisp, white sheets, and settled next to Gabe, head pillowed on his thigh. My right hand slid up his leg, gliding over smooth brown skin, combing through wiry, dark hair, and finally found what I was looking for. He was semi-hard already, just from watching Raine and I, but he didn't come to full erection until I slid my lips down the length of his shaft, licking around the head and starting to suck gently.

I absolutely love that feeling, when a man's cock goes from soft to hard in my mouth, turning from loose skin to solid, corded muscle. I hummed in pleasure, and felt the bed shift as Raine climbed up next to Gabe's head. Knowing she was watching us, that this was all happening at her whim, had me sucking harder and beginning to bob up and down. When I got to the very tip, so that he almost fell out of my mouth, I'd give a strong suck and let it pull me back down the shaft, swirling my tongue around while being oh-so-careful to keep my teeth clear. Pausing near the bottom, I sucked as long and hard as I could, feeling Gabe's hands in my hair, tugging it just as long and as hard as I sucked, the way he knew I liked. With a loud smacking noise that turned Gabe on like nothing else, my suction broke, and I licked up and around his shaft and head like a kid with an ice cream cone, paying special attention to the drop of salty precum at the tip.

Gabe's fingers continued to twist and pull through my hair, and I heard soft kissing sounds coming from the head of the bed. One of Raine's hands petted and stroked my shoulders; my pussy clenched as I drew spirals with my tongue up and down Gabe's shaft, then took the head into my mouth and began sucking on it rhythmically. I always enjoyed giving head, but this...this was heaven. The addition of Raine and all her compelling energy to the playfully sensual vibe between Gabe and I nearly had me cumming without any other stimulation. Just being here, pressed between them, a hard cock in my mouth...I can't even describe it, but it had me very, very hot.

The sounds coming from Gabe were quickly becoming more urgent, almost feral. If it had just been the two of us, he'd be urging me on at this point with a string of progressively dirtier names and instructions. This time, his mouth was otherwise occupied. A quick glance in that direction showed me the lovely sight of Gabe's hands raised above his head, pinned to the headboard by Raine, who had risen to her knees above him and jammed her tongue so far down his throat I halfway expected to meet her in the middle.

All of our movements were becoming more frantic, less controlled; poor Gabe was twitching and nearly growling deep in his throat, his hips moving in involuntary thrusting motions. I felt my teeth graze him slightly when he moved in an unexpected direction, but I think he was too close to care. That, or he enjoyed a little pain more than he'd normally admit. At any rate, it didn't seem to slow him down any; all three of us were straining towards his orgasm, desperate to reach the finish line.

"Won't you cum for me, baby?" Raine murmured, in the softest, girliest tone I'd ever heard from her. With one last shudder, Gabe erupted into my mouth, sending out streams of warm cum. I tried not to swallow yet as I continued to suck him; I didn't want to miss any of this. He gradually softened, and with one last lick I cleaned him off, then turned to Raine, mouth full. She reached out and put her hands on either side of my face, then kissed me, sucking some of the cum out of my mouth and into hers, tongues sliding against each other, hot hands pulling me forward. She broke off, turned to Gabe, and parted her lips to let some of the cum dribble down her chin onto her chest, then swallowed the rest. I had already swallowed my own mouthful, and reached up to lick Raine's chin, cleaning her off the same way I had Gabe.

As I followed the stream of cum down to her breasts, Raine's arms came around me, and Gabe leaned forward to hug and stroke me from behind. I had never felt so loved, so cherished, or so hot in my life; I couldn't decide whether to cum right there or burst into tears, so I settled for sucking every last drop of cum off of Raine's lovely breasts. I wanted this, wanted them both, so very, very badly....

"Shh, sweetie, it's alright." Raine's voice was gentle; she'd seen the look on my face, and I think she had at least an idea of what I was feeling. "Don't worry; we're here; it's going to be okay." As she spoke, all four of their hands wandered up and down my body, exploring me and claiming every inch. I shivered slightly, feeling even more heat build inside me as someone's fingers toyed with my pussy lips. Another hand lightly pinched my right nipple, pulling a gasp from me, and then I was being pressed gently forward and down until I found myself laying on my belly between Raine's long legs, head pillowed on her stomach as she stroked my head.

"You're such a good little slut; did you enjoy your reward?"

"Yes, Mistr- er, Raine. I enjoyed it a lot."

Her hands stilled for a moment, then resumed petting me. "Mistress, hmm? I think...I think I like the sound of that, coming out of that dirty little whore mouth of yours. Alright, then, Mistress it is; and whenever the three of us are together, you'll call Gabe 'Sir,' and you'll obey him unless I say otherwise. Are we clear?"

I almost couldn't breathe; it was all I could do to whisper, "Yes, Mistress."

"Good, little fucktoy. And if I'm your Mistress, then that wet snatch of yours belongs to me; you get to fuck only who and when I tell you to. For now, though, there's someone else here who's earned a reward. Gabe, I believe you had a request?" I could hear her struggling not to laugh, but at the same time I could feel the heat emanating from her pussy, and knew that this wasn't entirely play.

"Should I...should I call you, um..." he trailed off, slightly flustered. Gabe was moderately kinky, but some of the terminology tended to make him blush. Luckily, Raine took pity on him and smiled.

"No, that's alright; you could certainly use that name if you wanted to, but I don't think you enjoy bottoming quite as much as Mel here does." I nodded a little in agreement, leaning in to Raine's touch like a cat being petted.

Gabe sounded reassured as he said, "I want to fuck your new toy, Raine. And I want to see her eating you out again while I do it." His fingers slid up the inside of my thigh, not going quite as high as I would have liked.

"Well, then, hon, let's get started!" And with that, Raine made a fist in my hair and shoved my head down to her pussy.