All Grown Up

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 9

When they had each drained the last drop of wine from their goblets, Ken stated the inevitable.

"If we don't go soon, Luisa will be sweeping around us."

"Actually, Angelo does the sweeping," Kimber informed him.

"So you have closed this place before?"

"More times than I can count."

"Can I walk you to your car?"

"That would be very inconvenient for you," Kimber informed him.

"How far away are you parked?" Ken asked.

"About a half mile," Kimber replied. "I walked here from my place."

"Walked? You don't look like you need the exercise," Ken noted.

"I wanted some tonight," she stated.

"Then, can I offer you a ride home or do you still want the exercise?"

"Well, the exercise would still be good for me, but I would accept a ride home - if that's okay."

"Very okay." Ken picked the bill up off the table while reaching for his wallet.

Kimber placed her small hand on his larger one. "This is on me," she reminded him.

"I'm a little old fashioned," Ken informed her. "I never have gotten used to women paying for my dinner."

"You don't have to get used to it, you just have to put up with it tonight," Kimber explained. "Maybe I will let you get the next one," Kimber said with a slight chuckle in her voice and to Ken's surprise, he found himself eagerly looking forward to a next time and picking up the next check.

Kimber stopped and paid the check at the counter on the way out, while Ken waited at the door. With so few cars left in the lot, there was no problem finding the car or getting out of the lot.

Chapter 10

Following Kimber's directions, Ken soon found himself in front of a small 'arts and crafts' bungalow nestled between and under majestic oak trees.

"No modern loft condo"?" Ken asked.

"Not my style, I guess I'm just an old soul," Kimber explained. "Plus I value my privacy - like the old Frost poem, I sometimes believe fences do make good neighbors."

Kimber paused a moment before continuing, "I have thought of you often over the years - including every time I play tennis. I have so much to be thankful to you for - from my love of tennis to my love of business and tons of things in between. Writers that you mentioned that have become among my favorites, artists you talked about, their prints are on my walls - your economic way of looking at life that is now my way. I want to thank you for giving me the opportunity to express the gratitude that I have felt for years."

Kimber's eyes held Ken's captive with their sincerity and earnestness.

"I always hoped that I was making a difference and I am grateful that you feel I made a difference in yours. I will not soon forget this night."

Kimber's eyes suddenly dropped, then, her face flushed a little. Her eyes slowly rose until they once again met his, "I don't want you to ever forget this night." Her eyes dropped again and the color rose in her face. "Would you consider coming in?"

Chapter 11

Ken was stunned by her offer and what it seemed to imply. "Me?" he stammered.

"Yes - you!" Her eyes captured his again. "It has always been you."

"But you had a crush on Dane..."

Kimber shook her head, "Never."

"But you were always around him..."

"Only when he was around you."

"But you took up tennis..."

"Because you would teach me."

Out of objections, Ken stopped, a look of amazement on his face. "So way back then you..."

"Wanted to do this," and Kimber leaned in and kissed him, tentatively at first, and more aggressively as she felt Ken return the kiss. She felt an almost 'out-of-body' experience wash over her. Kimber had arrived at the moment that she had dreamt of for so long and it was more than she ever imagined.

Their lips parted, tongues exploring, passionately probing each other's mouth. Kimber felt his tongue slide deep into her mouth and could not resist the urge to suck it even deeper inside her.

The aggressiveness of her action caught him by surprise and his wonder at what was happening burst into passion. Grabbing the sides of her face, he held it tight to his as he alternately pulled his tongue partially out of her mouth and then let her suck it deep into her mouth again.

Ken's hands roamed downward as Kimber turned in her seat so that she was facing him. She pressed herself against him, rubbing her breast across his chest, yielding to the hands that slid lightly over her shoulders and then slowly worked their way down her back, stroking, caressing, and pressing her against him.

Their lips finally separated, as if they were coming up for air, but Ken's lips moved immediately to her neck, kissing, sucking, gently biting her in a way that pulsated through her body and added to the wetness that grew rapidly between her legs.

His right hand found its way to her hip, slid around her ass and down the outside of her leg until it reached the hem of her skirt. Kimber felt its warmth on her flesh as it started its trip back up her leg. Almost involuntarily, she felt her legs part, inviting his fingers to explore her wet warmth.

Ken heard a contented groan escape her lips as his fingers found her wetness. He slid them inside her panties, two fingers sliding inside of her and his thumb finding her clit, massaging it in gentle circles that she soon matched with her hips.

Kimber's sensuous gasps and groans grew in intensity until her hungry mouth once again found his, and her orgasm exploded all over his hand.

The passion in the kiss slowly subsided as the waves of pleasure ebbed gently away. Kimber's hand found his crotch and felt his hardness there.

"We could be more comfortable inside," she suggested with a whisper.

Ken nodded his agreement as she extracted herself from his arms. He got out of the car, adjusting the bulge in his pants, and before he could walk around the car to open her door, she followed him out through his door, pushing the button that opened the trunk as she slid out.

"I assume your suitcase is in the trunk?"

Ken nodded.

"I was thinking that since you said you didn't have weekend plans..." Kimber paused for a moment, "...that you might want to bring it in."

Ken immediately accepted the invitation by retrieving his suitcase and following her to the door.

Chapter 12

Ken entered the open door into the Spartan room with dark hardwood flooring, sparse furniture, and Van Gogh prints on the wall. He closed the door and locked it. Turning around, he discovered Kimber throwing herself into his arms with a kiss more passionate than those they had shared in the car.

Ken felt her wetness as she wrapped one leg around him and pressed her pussy against him, grinding softly against his member, which was growing uncomfortably in his pants.

Feeling his member growing against her, she dropped her hand to his crotch and rubbed it - feeling its length, width and hardness through his pants momentarily before she gave into her desires and unbuckled his pants and slid down his zipper, freeing his manhood, which Kimber took in her hand slowly stroking it to its base, and then cupping his balls through his shorts before sliding her hand back up the length of it to the head, that managed to slip out of his boxers.

"Mmmmm..." she moaned softly, "the bedroom is over here."

She led him into a large master suite, obviously carved out of two bedrooms, the classic furnishings looked like they could have been there for 70 years, complete with a vintage four post bed.

As the door closed behind them, Ken wrapped his arms around Kimber from behind. She could feel his cock hard against her ass and his hands cupping her firm 'B' cup breasts, sinking his teeth softly into her neck.

Kimber leaned her head to the right, exposing more of her neck and Ken responded to the invitation gently kissing, sucking, and biting her neck as her body writhed in response, her tight round ass grinding into his cock - causing his ministrations on her neck and shoulder to escalate, setting off an ever increasing spiral of passion, until Ken could resist no longer and swept her up into his arms. He carried her to the bed, placing her there, and lying close to her, their eyes caressing, their tongues exploring, his hand reaching up under her skirt and slowly removing her well soaked panties.

Kimber responded by pushing down on his unbuckled and unzipped pants. Ken lifted his hips off of the bed to aid in her efforts. As her hands managed to work his pants and boxers off of Ken's hips, she brought her bare foot to his crotch, rubbing his now rock hard cock with it, before using it to push Ken's pants down to his ankles.

Ken took over from there, working off his shoes and then his pants and shorts, as Kimber unbuttoned his shirt and pushed it over his shoulders and off his right arm, then rolled him across her body and removed it from his left arm.

Now on top, Kimber kissed him deeply, closing her hand around his cock, squeezing and stroking it until the need to have it inside her was so overpowering that she quickly straddled him and lowered her wet pussy over his hard shaft, sliding down until he was completely inside of her.

Ken reached up to touch her, massaging her breasts through her blouse and bra.

Kimber softly pushed his hands down and started to slowly unbutton her blouse. She tossed it aside before unclasping her bra and letting it fall from her shoulders. Finally, she unhooked her skirt and drew it over her head.

Ken looked up at the gorgeous girl above him, the now tousled thick dark hair framing the beautiful face with its translucent eyes under artfully shaped dark eyebrows, the contrast making him feel that through those eyes he could actually see into her soul. Ken felt her hips wriggle as she made sure that he was fully inside her, before she started to slide up and down his length, pressing into him at the bottom and rising up until the head of his cock was just at the edge of her pussy before driving down on him again, and again, and again, maintaining a steady rhythm.

This was the cock that Kimber had always imagined riding and it was the perfect fit that she had always imagined it would be, thick enough to stretch her but not to the point of pain, long enough to fill her pussy but not so long that she could not take in his full length. The perfection of the fit allowed her to ride him without caution in increasingly faster strokes as she felt the stirrings of another orgasm starting to build in her body.

Ken watched the tight young body on top of him rising and lowering, her pert, firm 'B' cups bouncing slightly with each stroke, and he could not resist reaching up and touching them, cupping them in his hands, squeezing her nipples between his fingers in time with her strokes. Ken felt her pace increasing as he watched her beautiful face, her head tilted slightly back, eyes closed, softly biting her lower lip as deep moans started to escape her lips at the bottom of each stroke.

Kimber was loving the feeling of his large hands on her bare breasts, her nipples hard and stimulated between his fingers. She leaned into his hands to increase the pressure on her breasts, throwing her head back further and surrendering to the feeling playing out inside her - allowing louder and louder moans of pleasure to escape her lips as she felt the slow rise of her orgasm.

One of his hands left her breasts as he spread the fingers of the other hand so his thumb worked one nipple and his ring and little fingers the other one - his whole hand pressing Kimber's breasts together. It felt so good that Kimber took an involuntary deep breath and just as she started to let it out, she felt his free hand slide down her stomach and his thumb find her now swollen clit. He started to massage it, causing her breath to catch again, and Kimber's hips to stroke him faster, pounding down on him as she pushed toward her rapidly building climax.

Ken was thrusting upward in time with her accelerating stroke - straining against his desire to cum until he was forced to surrender to the passion of the woman that was riding him and he felt his cock explode inside her, shooting his load deep inside her, pulsing with pleasure.

Kimber felt the explosion inside of her in every nerve ending in her body and the orgasm that had been building up broke through with the sexual force of a bursting dam - washing over, around, and through her - carrying her away before depositing her, exhausted, sprawled across Ken's chest.

Chapter 13

As the intensity of their shared orgasm subsided, Kimber snuggled into his arms, his now spent cock still inside her, enjoying the soft pulses of her vaginal walls and sharing the afterglow of their passionate union.

After a while, Ken finally broke the silence.

"So, this is what you had planned for tonight?" he asked softly.

"For a lot longer than tonight," Kimber replied. "I've been living this moment in my mind for more than a decade, remember."

"And you walked half a mile to the restaurant."

"So you would have to drive me home," she admitted.

"So you lied to me about wanting some exercise?" Ken teased.

"You don't think this is exercise?" Kimber responded playfully. "When I told you that I walked because I wanted some exercise tonight, this is exactly the exercise that I wanted."

Still laying on Ken's chest Kimber felt his gentle chuckle more than heard it.

"So how was your 'workout'?" he asked.

"I hope it's not over yet," she answered seductively, as she started to kiss Ken on the neck and shoulders, nipping him playfully between kisses.

Ken turned his face toward her to once again capture her mouth only to have Kimber avoid his lips and start sliding down his body, trailing kisses down his chest, across his abdomen, closer and closer to his reawakening manhood.

She felt his body tense with the anticipation of her mouth on his cock and decided to tease him a little.

Letting her hair play across his hardening rod, she kissed and licked a trail, first down one side and then up the other. She then softly licked the base of his shaft all the way around before sliding the firm tip of her tongue up the inside of his now rock hard cock. After flicking the head of his cock a few times in a darting motion she briefly took the head into her mouth and sucked on it deeply for a moment then continued her teasing by sliding her tongue up and down Ken's now throbbing cock. She left a new trail of kisses down the inside of one leg and then slowly up the inside of the second one.

Kimber was wondering how long he would let her keep up this teasing when Ken, almost panting, suddenly and forcefully answered her question by grabbing her shoulders and lifting her up on the bed beside him before rolling up on his knees to straddle her.

Startled, Kimber looked up at Ken who was towering above her. His magnificent cock was fully erect and pointing at her, potent with a lust that would not be denied. She found herself drawing her legs up almost defensively, but at the same time opening them wider to him and showing Ken her creaming and dripping wet pussy. She watched Ken's chest expand with a long, slow, deep breath that ended with an involuntary shudder before he fell on her, pushing her legs wide apart as he buried his tongue into her wetness, lapping with an insistent hunger before turning his attention on Kimber's swollen clit, playing with it with the tip of his tongue then using his lips to suck it with a gentle pulsating motion.

Kimber moaned softly and writhed with pleasure as Ken's mouth brought her closer to still another orgasm. The sensation fueled her desire for the next level and she was near desperate to feel Ken's shaft stroking the inside of her pussy.

As though he could read her thoughts, Ken's mouth released Kimber's clit. He rose up to his knees and in an animal frenzy Ken pushed her shapely legs wide apart and plunged his cock balls deep inside her. Kimber heard herself shout "yes!" and was surprised by her uncharacteristic outburst. Ken, encouraged by her shout started pounding her pussy - hard and fast, his body releasing all the hunger, lust and passion for Kimber that he had long suppressed.

Kimber reveled in Ken's lust and passion. This was the man she had always wanted. For so long, she had fantasized about a man who could not control his passion for her. The knowledge of his lust drove her almost immediately to the edge of orgasm.

"Oh fuck!" Kimber shouted even louder than before. "Oh fuck! Oh fuck! Oh fuck!" Taking her shouts as commands, Ken rammed her harder and harder, faster and faster. "Oh fuck me!" Kimber cried out as an orgasm, more intense than she had ever felt before seemed to first slam her into the bed and then lift her off the bed, out of the bedroom to someplace in space or time where there was just her pleasured cunt accepting over and over the powerful strokes of Ken's cock.

Kimber's shouts of "Oh fuck me!" got louder as a second orgasm, more powerful than the first continued to lift her. It was so intense that Kimber was not sure if what she was experiencing was pleasure or pain, but she cared little. She just wanted more.

As a third orgasm started to overtake Kimber, she felt Ken thrust deep and hard and felt his hot cum shooting deep inside her and a warm wave rolled over her. The multiple orgasms, the first of her life, had left Kimber nearly delirious and exhausted, and she could tell that Ken was spent as well. Not wanting to lose the connection she pulled Ken gently down on top of her, heart rates and breathing syncing in pattern, both of them shining with a light glean of sweat.

"Aren't I too heavy?" Ken whispered.

Kimber shook her head in response, realizing then that with Ken it was different. Always before having a man's full weight on her had felt restrictive and oppressive, but Ken's weight just felt protective. When they had finally both come back to reality, Kimber heard Ken whistle softly.

"Are you always like that?" he asked.

"Are you?" Kimber shot back.

"Not ever that I can remember." Ken confessed.

"That was a first for me too." Kimber admitted as well. "You are an amazing lover."

Ken shook his head. "I think that it was all you."

"It must have been a sexual synergy - that we are better together than either one of us is alone," KImber suggested.

"Sexual synergy? Is that a scientific theory or something you are just studying on your own?"

Kimber looked at Ken with one eyebrow raised and asked, "Think it will work every time?"

"Maybe- at least I hope so," said Ken grinning from ear to ear. "I'm glad to see you have your sights on future experiments, but for now you'll have to give this old guy some serious recovery time before we begin any further research."

"I can wait," Kimber informed him, snuggling down into his chest for a moment. "If we are going to start the recovery process, do you think we should actually get in the bed? Under the covers and everything?" Kimber asked.

"Yes, definitely," Ken replied.

Once in the cool sheets, Kimber's head back on Ken's chest, their bodies intertwined, they each drifted to the place between slumber and consciousness, a sort of fugue state where dreams and reality mesh and the mind becomes uncertain which is the truth. Neither wanted to fall too deeply into the dream for fear the reality would not last.

Chapter 14

The morning crept up slowly on Ken. The tree covered lot had defused the morning light until only scattered rays managed to find the bedroom windows, none offering enough light to bring him to consciousness. It was Ken's sense of smell of which he was first aware this morning, the subconscious scent of sex followed next by the clean smell of soap wafting in from further off. Still semi-conscious, Ken reached over toward Kimber only to find that he was alone on the bed. As he opened his eyes Ken became aware that a running shower in the attached bath was the source of the faint scent of soap in the room. Tossing aside the sheet he rose and made his way to the bathroom.