All Grown Up

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ken deftly sliced first an apple and then a pear into thin slices before adding them to the bowl. Kimber was impressed with Ken's cutlery skills.

Ken finished the salad with some chopped nuts and a raspberry vinaigrette he found in the fridge.

Kimber added a couple of glasses of good wine and they retired to the small table by the bay window looking out over the backyard.

As usual the conversation was lively and easy as they shared memories, observations, and values - from the profound to silly. Soon their facial muscles were both feeling deliciously tired from smiling too long and too broadly.

Without any direction or conversation between them, they cleared the table and did the dishes together. Again, by unspoken agreement they ended up cuddling on the couch.

"Should we see if anything good is on?" Kimber asked brandishing the remote.

"Sure", Ken replied.

Kimber clicked on the TV and found the guide channel. A steady stream of programs rolled by, sports channels, home and food channels, shopping channels, kids' channels, and movie channels.

Then on one of the classic movie stations they saw "The Philadelphia Story" and they both reacted at once.

"That one!" Ken exclaimed.

"Yes", Kimber agreed, clicking on the channel. The opening credits were still rolling. "I absolutely love this movie!"

"You really are an old soul", Ken observed.

Kimber nodded and then snuggled down into his arms, to watch the movie. Draping her right leg across Ken's lap, Kimber slid her right hand under his shirt, her fingers playing lightly with his chest hairs as Ken's left hand softly stroked the leg across his lap, matching Kimber's easy familiarity with his own.

They were soon lost together in the movie laughing at the same lines, speaking along with their favorite lines, which were often the same. Commercial breaks were spent with soft intimate kisses. When Dexter and Tracy were finally back on board the "True Love", and the final credits were rolling, Kimber gently kissed Ken on the neck.

"Interested in some dessert?" she asked.

"Definitely!" came his reply.

"What did you have in mind?"

A twinkle passed across Ken's eyes. "You!"

"That can be arranged", Kimber replied with a laugh.

"But I want to warn you that I prefer to take my time and savor my desserts", Ken stated suggestively.

"Mmmmmm, nice". Kimber snuggled closer, sliding up on to Ken's lap as he enfolded her in his arms and kissed her unhurriedly yet very intimately.

Holding onto each other lightly, they exchanged soft kisses that fell gently on lips, and cheeks, and eyes and ears, and necks and shoulders. Kisses that did not hurry because time might be short, kisses that did not push forward but instead lingered contentedly satisfied with their gentle intimacy.

Their hands softly teased each other's skin, playing across the curves and planes of each other's body, touching and enjoying each other without any hint of possessiveness.

Kimber gently pulled Ken's t-shirt over his head, leaned in close, her hard nipples brushing his chest. Kimber felt his hardening cock pressing against her, loving the fact that while he obviously wanted her, Ken was content with the gentle intimacy that they were sharing.

Their closeness was having its effect on Kimber's body as well. Her nipples were as hard as bullets and she could feel the growing wetness of her pussy, and she knew that Ken was well aware of her body's reactions even if he was not rushing to take advantage of it.

The desire continued to grow between her legs with Ken's ever increasing hardness until Kimber slipped off his lap, reluctantly breaking their kiss, took hold of the waistband of his boxers, and slid them off as Ken raised his hips to accommodate her.

Freed of the boxers, Ken's member stood at attention, like a soldier ready for duty. Kimber noticed a small drop of pre come at the tip and couldn't resist the urge to taste it with a kiss before she coaxed his hips a little more forward on the couch.

Kimber stood and rejoined Ken on the couch this time she was on her knees straddling him, as she lightly stroked his cock while returning to kissing him softly.

After a few moments Kimber raised up on her knees and, using the hand that was still stroking his manhood, guided him between the now creamy we lips of her pussy, slowly sliding down his shaft until it was fully inside of her.

Kimber loved the sensation of having Ken inside her, filling her pussy, stretching it, providing her with the most intimate of physical connection, a connection she was in no hurry to end as they continued to kiss almost playfully.

The effects of having Ken inside of her, even without movement, proved to be a major turn on for Kimber. She was so wet that Kimber was sure that Ken's lap had to be soaked and her pussy seemed to have taken on a life of its own as it was clamping tighter to his fully aroused cock. Kimber found herself gyrating her hips trying to rub her clit hard against him.

Ken slid a hand down between them and found Kimber's clit with his thumb, pressing against it as she ground it into his thumb harder and harder.

The climax that Kimber felt growing between her legs escalated her passion - her kisses becoming deeper and longer as her breath started to escape in rough gasps between kisses.

Finally, Kimber could take no more and her grinding gave way to stroking as her pussy slid up and down his cock in strokes that got faster and faster and harder and harder. Their kisses growing in heat and passion as each stroke brought them closer to climax, like an ocean swell - lifting them higher and higher.

The wave broke for Kimber first, as she slammed her hips down hard and deep as if she was trying to fuse them into one body. Kimber's mouth took possession of Ken's tongue, sucking it deeply into her mouth, as deeply as she wanted his cock into her pussy.

The initial discomfort, as Kimber took his tongue and sucked on it so deeply, surprised Ken with its pain. But as Kimber continued to suck harder and more passionately, the sensation was as if her mouth was raping his tongue - an image that brought him to climax while Kimber was still being tossed around in the turbulence of her orgasm. Feeling Ken coming within her, his cock pulsing, sending jets of hot cum deep inside her, added to the intensity to what she was experiencing - making it an almost otherworldly experience.

Slowly Kimber's climax subsided, the fervor of her kisses diminished as well until, at last, Kimber's head came to rest on Ken's shoulder, her body deliciously spent.

They sat like that for a long time, both content to be close, either wanting to break the bond, lost again in that mystical place between dreams and consciousness. Reluctantly they came back to cognizance and with gentle kisses Kimber moved off his lap, stood up, and extended her hand and led Ken into the bedroom and the bed where they continued to cuddle, spooning tenderly.

Chapter 18

"Well you have managed to make this a weekend that I never will forget", Ken sighed softly in the dark.

"I had help", Kimber noted with a smile in her voice.

"I am in no hurry to see it come to an end", his voice was almost inaudible.

"Which one," Kimber asked, "the weekend or us?"

"Both", Ken answered unconsciously detaching from her.

"Ken, I have something to tell you", Kimber stated, haltingly.

Ken detached further.

"But you have to hold on tight to me as I tell you". Kimber's voice was almost pleading.

Ken's arms went back around Kimber, pulling her close to him, enfolding her in his embrace.

"This is going to sound a little 'stalkerish' - but I have loved you for a dozen years. And even though we haven't seen each other for a decade, I never really lost touch with you. I became Facebook friends with Dane and Kari just to keep up on what was happening in your life. The truth is that I knew the answers to most of the questions I asked you at dinner".

Kimber paused.

"Are you getting ready to run for the door?" she asked cautiously.

"Not at all". Ken assured her.

Ken felt Kimber take a deep breath and hold it for a moment before she continued.

"For all of these years you were the yardstick by which I measured all men. They all came up short. You were the only man I have ever wanted. All through high school I think I subconsciously saved myself for you. Even on prom night when my date, Nick Thompson, had reserved the honeymoon suite in the hotel where we held prom, I couldn't bring myself to even get in the elevator. Nick was so mad he went up without me. Luckily Dane and his date drove me home".

"I know, Dane told me", Ken whispered.

"I guess in college I gave up on the dream of being with you, but no relationship ever seemed 'right', I could never just surrender myself to a man, there was always a reserve, something within me that they were unable to touch - maybe something that I was unwilling to let them touch, I'm not sure, but with everyone else I never felt united or bonded."

Kimber paused as if contemplating whether to continue.

"Today you asked me about the tears", she took another deep breath. "I can assure you they were not tears of pain because I loved every second of it. When I say that there was part of me that no man had ever touched, I was speaking spiritually. I guess the physical representation of that spiritual connection, of being completely vulnerable to another, manifested in anal sex.

"Even though I was curious, and even somewhat turned on by the idea", Kimber explained, "if a man so much as touched my ass, I'd shut down. For some reason I couldn't let anybody go there".

Kimber got very quiet; she almost seemed to be shrinking in Ken's arms.

"The tears today came when I realized that I was finally no longer holding back, that I had been able to give to be completely vulnerable, completely open and in that moment, when I finally let go, there was so much freedom".

Kimber stopped; Ken could not even feel her breathing in his arms. He took a deep breath of his own.

"I love you, Kimber". Ken was surprised by his own words, not because they were untrue, but because he realized that they were completely true - and that he had just realized it.

He knew now that a dozen years before, when he had been encouraging Dane to take notice of Kimber, it had been he, himself, that wanted her around. Recognition and understanding flowed through him and Ken pulled Kimber even closer. He felt her sink back into the welcome his arms provided.

"I guess then neither one of us has to worry about this weekend coming to an end", Kimber observed, "We have a whole lot of weekends still ahead of us".

Chapter 19

The next weekend found them at Ken's place. A warm Saturday morning had coaxed them to eat breakfast by the pool, and the quiet solitude had enticed them to shed their clothes and slip into the hot tub where they exchanged kisses and fed each other from a tray of sliced fruit.

The backyard gate suddenly banged shut warning them that they were no longer alone.

"Hey Dad!" Dane's voice called toward the pool area, "I brought back your table saw, but I need your help to unload it".

Coming into view of the hot tub Dane stopped, realizing that his father was not alone. Looking at the pretty young lady, her beautifully manicured hands covering her breasts as she tried to conceal herself, a wave of recognition crossed his face.

"Hi Kimber, good to see you". Dane smiled, broadly. "Are you going to give me a hand, Dad?"

Ken regained his wits. "Sure I'll be out there in a moment, go open the shop".

Dane obediently retreated as Ken retrieved his clothes and followed him around the side of the house.

As soon as Ken caught up to his son on the side of the house, Dane turned to his father with a huge grin on his face. He leaned close to Ken and whispered, "I told you that she wasn't into me!"

Chapter 20

When Ken returned to the pool area Kimber had also retrieved her robe and was waiting with a concerned look on her face.

"Well?" She asked hesitantly.

"I think he knew before we did, he seemed pretty pleased with himself over it all". Ken explained in relief.

"In that case..." Kimber slipped the robe off her shoulders and slowly let it drift to the ground as she walked back into the hot tub.

Ken quickly shed his clothing as well and walked down into the hot tub and Kimber's waiting embrace.