All Grown Up

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My hands were rubbing her breasts and her hands pressed mine against her, she went up and down, up and down, over and over, just wonderful.

"Mmm, mmm, feel good, Alex?"

"Just wonderful, oh, Kerri, just incredible. It may have been your birthday but I'm the one that's so happy."

"Maybe I should put a bow on my pussy?"

"That would be lovely, I'm sure."

"Mmm, I'm getting that wonderful feeling again, Alex, that wonderful feeling your cock is giving me," and she ground down on me twisting back and forth rubbing the tip end of my dick way up inside her, oh, that felt so good.

"You're sure giving me lots of feelings, I'm sure glad you had your birthday."

"Oh, I bet you are. Like me fucking you, don't you? All those years of looking at me in my bikini and now I'm naked in your bed with your big, hard cock deep inside me."

"I never expected it but it's one of my life's happiest moments."

"That's nice, that's really nice. Me, making you that happy?"

"Oh, Kerri, you're making me exquisitely happy, really more happy than I've been in a very long time."

"Maybe I should try to keep you happy for a very long time."

"With me? You with me? I'd love nothing better but you're a very young woman who should be with a man much younger then me."

"What if I want to be with you, Alex? What if it's what I want?"

"You really think you want to be with me? I'm forty-one. You're eighteen. I'm over twice your age."

Now, you might wonder exactly why I was trying to talk Kerri out of being with me when at the time she had my hard cock up inside her thrilling it like never before. Well, I wondered, too, why I was resisting her wish to be with me, but I wanted her, if that's what she wanted, to be sure.

"Alex, don't you get it? I've been in love with you since I was fourteen. Fourteen. I've waited four years to express my love for you. I love you, dear Alex, I love you."

I pulled her down to me and kissed her for a long time as she slowly moved her hips up and down.

Finally, she pulled up off me and said, "Well, now I've told you. I've wanted to tell you for so long. I just hope that telling you I love you hasn't ruined everything. I'm not a scatterbrained little girl, Alex. I know what I want. And it's you."

Well. The young girl from next door loves me. But she's hardly a little girl anymore. She's up over me, beautifully naked, fucking me, her breasts jiggling just a little as she jogs up and down on my thrilled cock.

"Well, Kerri, this is a lot to process, it's all so new and, really, unexpected. You've just got to give me a little time to let all this sink in."

"Yes, I know and I will. But I'm going to keep trying to convince you that I have a lot to offer a forty-one year old man. Am I doing okay, so far?"

"Oh, Kerri, you're doing perfectly so far. Any man would want you. You're beautiful, young, sexy, just every man's dream. And, my dear, you fuck like a dream. I'm going to cum any minute now."

"Mmm, good, I've dreamed about feeling the throb of your cock as it releases deep into me. Every time, it's wonderful. And, there are many times in our future, Alex. I plan on keeping your sperm count depleted. I'm gonna fuck you crazy. From now on."

And, that's just what has happened in the following three years. Kerri just finished her junior year in college, we plan to be married right after she graduates and she no longer lives next door to me.

No, she lives with me in my house, in my bedroom, in my bed. Her parents approve and understand. That, to me, may be the most surprising and unexpected part of this whole affair.

And, Kerri does fuck me crazy. It only gets better.

12