All Hail the King! Pt. 02

Story Info
Girl has sex with a ghost.
2.2k words
4.38
8.6k
6
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 02/14/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

7 years had passed since Anaya lost her virginity to the king, but for some reason she couldn't get him out of her head. There was like a bond created between them after he had come inside her that night. She still felt him on her body, like he was still inside her, his fingerprints engraved on her body.

4 years after the incident, Anaya was forced by her parents into an arranged marriage. She felt nothing for her husband and all he seemed to want was to stick his cock in the first available pussy. He had been a virgin and it looked like the only reason he wanted to marry was to have sex. He made no attempt to connect with her in any way. On the first night of the wedding, he got into the room, picked up her dress, pulled down her panties and rammed his cock inside her. There was no foreplay or love making, she was dry as a drought affected village and the man just kept fucking her till he came. It was the most painful thing she had felt and she couldn't stop crying. After he was done with her, he went to the bathroom, washed himself and went off to sleep, not giving her a second thought. This went on for 2 whole years, she was a sex doll for him and he took her everytime he felt horny irrespective of how she felt. She found no point in resisting him, so she closed her eyes and fantasized about the king every single time.

The family had started pressuring them to have a baby now so her husband tried to screw her more than ever. He even screwed her in the washrooms of public restaurants or house parties attended but she wouldn't get pregnant. A visit to the family gynaecologist told her that she could never have kids. She felt relieved rather than sad, unfortunately, she had to bear humiliation from her husband and his family for not being able to bear a child. Finally, she had enough, so she decided to divorce him. Her own parents didn't support her even after she told them about the rape and humiliation she had suffered for 2 years, telling her that they would have to face ridicule in the society. It was at that moment when, she decided to walk out on her parents and never see them again. She packed her stuff and moved in with Joanna who was very happy that Anaya had finally made the right decision for herself. She was very supportive and stood by her best friend through out the divorce proceedings. 8 months later, Anaya got the divorce and truly felt free in a long time.

Few months passed and one night Anaya had a dream about the king calling out to her. She woke up and decided to go to be with him. She told Joanna about it, who was the only person who had known her secret about that night. At first Jo thought she was kidding but eventually believed her.

"I have to be with him Jo, I know it sounds ridiculous, being in love with a ghost but I have to do it." Surprisingly, Joanna was very supportive. She packed her bags 2 weeks later and headed for the island. She got off the ferry and saw that the whole place had changed, small cottages and stores occupied the place where once the hotel and resort was. The first thing she did was run to the palace and was distressed to see a dilapidated building with vegetation growing in and around what was left of the palace. She panicked, trying to figure out what had happened.

"Excuse me!" She called out to a passerby. "What happened here? This used to be a palace."

"You don't know? There was a tsunami here 5 years ago, destroyed everything in this place, the resort, hotels, all gone. Lots of people lost their lives. This is what's left of the palace now. No one goes inside anymore for fear of snakes and other dangerous reptiles. A builder took over this place a year later and build cottages and malls and stores, turned it into a proper town. Then people began living here, within 2 years everything developed, like nothing had ever happened," he told her.

"Is there any way I can rent a place here?"

"Yeah, just go down this road and take the 2nd left, there is a registration office, they'll take care of you." She thanked him for his help and proceeded to go to the office, making up her mind to explore the palace once she was settled in. The office members were very co-operative and immediately hooked her up with a small cottages near the palace. They had suggested on staying away from the place as there were chances of snakes crawling in her house but she insisted on getting a place close by. She made the down payment and was shown to the house, it was fully furnished and beautiful, a bit small but good enough for her. She unpacked her things and took a long shower, cleaned herself and shaved her pussy. She had to look good for him.

She went down to the palace, wearing a jeans and a top, wanting to check out the place before she gallavanted in her sexy lingerie. She walked in carefully making sure she stepped on the right spots for fear the ground under her would give away. She pushed away the creepers and froze for a minute thinking she heard a snake hiss. Making sure it was safe, she proceeded. She found the flight of stairs leading to the sex room where he had first taken her. She walked carefully on each step, making her way to the top. She entered the once beautiful room trying to think and live back the memory. It was all gone, dusty and broken, she ran her hands through what was left of the bed where he had made love to her.

Her eyes caught on to something and she walked up to it. It was the portrait of the king and Avantika, it was so fresh without a speck of dust or any kind of damage, despite the surroundings, like it was newly painted. She picked it up and decided to take it home. She waited for a few minutes calling on to him but got no response. Resolving to come back later in the night, she left the place.

He had followed her every moment right from the time she had stepped on the island. He watched her quietly but didn't show himself because he was upset that she hadn't come sooner. He wasn't going to hide away forever but he wasn't ready to forgive her yet.

It was 11.30 in the night, apart from the noise coming from the crickets, everything else was silent. Anaya was dressed in a long dark green satin dress robe with nothing inside. It was loosely tied around her body, leaving nothing to imagination. She did her hair, wore some eyeliner and put on a dark red lipstick enhancing her full lips. The last time she had given into him but now she was going to take him her way. She wore medium black heels taking a huge risk walking into the rubble for she could fall down and break her neck. She lit a big scented candle and carried it with her. She walked into the room and placed the candle on a cabinet.

She called out for him again but he didn't respond. A cold wind blew, like it did everytime he was around her. She waited but he didn't show herself, but she sensed he was very close. She pulled on to the knot which held her robe together, it opened up and hung loosely on her sides. There was still no response, she then went on to slide the robe of her shoulders and let it fall down. She was standing butt naked, except for the shoes she was wearing. She waited but nothing happened, she called out to him, telling him she wanted to be with him for good this time, that she would never leave but was disappointed again. She decided to give up after waiting for half an hour and bent down to pick her robe.

He watched her, his dick hard as ever, burning to be inside her. She was calling out to him, begging him, telling him that she wanted to be with him forever and that aroused him even more.

Anaya picked up her robe and was ready to wear it when she felt a cold hand on her back, that one touch was enough for her to know it was him, she turned to face him, he pulled her by the waist and began kissing her deeply, she held him by the face and kissed him back hungrily, she had waited for this for a long time. He held her butt cheeks tightly with both hands and pressed them hard. He showered her with wet kisses all over her face and then moved on to nibble at her ears and stuck his tongue inside. That was one of Anaya's weak spot and for a second she felt giddy with pleasure and struggled to breathe. He moved on to the side of her neck and sucked it delicately, then moved on to her breasts, he pressed on to her hardened nipples and took the right one in his mouth, squeezing the other, he began tracing her nipple with the tip of his tongue and watched her moan, he repeated the same with the other breast.

He got on his knees and held her waist tight, kissing her stomach and pushing his tongue in her belly button. She held on to his hair with both her hands, closing her eyes, taking in everything he was doing to her. He proceeded to pick her left leg and balanced it over his shoulder, sticking out his tongue and vigorously rubbing on her clit. She struggled to hold him tight as her legs felt like Jell-O because of everything he was doing to her. He pushed his finger in her vagina and rougly shook it inside, her pussy juices dripped off his fingers and on to his hands. He licked it off and plunged his tongue inside her pussy. She couldn't take it anymore, her legs began to wobble and she almost fell but he was quick to support her from falling.

He then pushed her on the ground and tried to get on top of her but she stopped him and pushed him instead as she got on top of him, legs on each side. She held his member and pumped it a couple of times before inserting it in her pussy. They both moaned in unison. He raised his hands up and she held on to them, their fingers intertwining as she began riding him. She jumped up and down and sideways and could literally see his eyes going at the back of his head.

"Avantika!" He screamed.

Anaya stopped what she was doing. "No! Anaya鈥ay is my name, Anaya! I want to hear you say it."

He looked deep into her eyes and called out to her by her name. She smiled and continued to ride him and he kept repeating her name over and over again.

He pulled her aggressively on top of him and began kissing her passionately, his tongue deep in her mouth like he was trying to reach her throat. She slurped his tongue, exchanging fluids in each other's mouth.

He then placed her next to him, picking her leg and pushing it over his shoulder as he entered her and making deep thrusts inside her, gently first and then aggressively. Anaya convulsed and orgasmed, so she moved on to take his dick in her mouth, deep throating him. He was ready to cum, she took it out of her mouth and his sticky juices were all over her breasts and stomach. He took her in his arms and lay her on top of him, not minding getting the cum on his body. He held her tightly, promising to never let her go.

They stayed like that for over an hour after which he helped her back in her robe and wore his clothes. He then carried her bridal style back to her house.

"This is our home now," she told him and he kissed her, indicating that he felt the same way. Avantika may have been his mistress but she was his queen and they were ready to start their lives together. There would be few complications in the future as she aged but for now, all that mattered was they were together.

She called Joanna the next morning telling her the good news. She was thrilled to hear it. She made love to the king almost every night and was surprised to learn a month later that she was pregnant. It confused her because the gynaecologist had told her she couldn't have children but she cherished the baby. She later found out that she was lied to, so that her husband's impotency could not be found out but she had moved on from that life and was happy in her little heaven with the man who unconditionally loved her.