All Hallow's Eve

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I watched as she danced, her glowing ass and breasts flashing with her movement, her dark hair sweeping around her while her blades slashed and thrusted in the age old dance of death.

I saw one of my own go down, an elven blade thrust through his armor and into his black heart, but immediately my attention was drawn to the sister sword in the warrior's other hand as it attempted to do the same to me.

Thankfully, an awkward block with my ax saved me as I deflected the blow. 'Never thrust in the heat of a battle,' I thought. The elven warrior had not only thrusted with one, but both blades, and before she could recover the haft of my axe continued its swing, hitting her outstretched arm.

Impressively the warrior did not utter a sound, taking the pain as a true warrior, although I knew the arm hurt—if not actually broken. Although elves have the finesse and stamina, they lack the pure strength of uruk, and I was amazed she could still even hold her sword in that hand as I tried to follow up with a similar blow to her head, which was easily blocked.

In the end it was her fellow elf that caused her demise, as I heard a female shout behind me followed by the cheer of my men, knowing they had subdued the elven noble female, her cries drawing the warrior's attention.

"Gwathel vuin!" the warrior elf shouted, "Melissa!" she screamed, her attention momentarily distracted.

Taking advantage of the opportunity, I brought the lower end of my axe haft up, slamming it on the side of her head and disorienting her. Immediately my remaining squad closed in and subdued her.

I felt my cock harden as her ass flashed before me as she was bent forward, attempting to fight off my uruki as she was taken down to the ground, continuing to struggle with my uruk as they bound and gagged her.

I laughed, seeing her hands behind her back as the remaining member of Urlok's group pulled her to her feet, their hands reaching around her to grasp her firmly on her breasts.

One of my urk reached between her legs and I laughed even harder as the elven warrior's boot lashed out, seeing my urk doubled over in pain, clutching his groin as I announced, "At least we know who will stand guard while we have our fun with these slaves."

The rest of the squad laughed as the inflicted urk glared at them, knowing he would not be fucking anything for some time due to his stupidity and the steel shod kick to his cock.

Turning my attention to the other elf, I saw she was similarly tied and gagged, her body being felt up by Unk'tar and my other uruk as I smiled lecherously.

Looking around, only one of Urlok's squad was still alive, the others having perished from the bow and swordplay of the warrior. I nodded in honor at him, recognizing him as the one who was good with his sword.

One of my uruk was also wounded, mortally, although he was still alive and wheezing on the cold ground. Quickly slitting his throat—a wounded soldier was a detriment to speed—I commanded Urlok's remaining urk and another of my own to take the body. Tonight we would feast well on meat, as I organized the others to round up the remaining bodies to take back to our camp to feast upon.

We came upon our previous camp and I laughed as the two elves where thrown down upon the ground, the warrior cursing us.

"Le yrch 'woer," she spat at us, as we all laughed.

I openly admired both of the elven women, my cock stirring once again beneath my codpiece, my adrenaline fired up from the fight.

The noblewoman was clad in a light white gown, her glowing skin shining through the thin material. Her body was adorned with more gold, silver, and jewels than I had seen my entire lifetime, particularly impressive as she was wearing very little other than a small triangle of gilded silver around her genitals. One breast was entwined by jewel-encrusted gold filigree, squeezing the soft yielding flesh and my mind drifted to my own hand doing the same soon.

The warrior was no less beautiful. She too had various and sundry jewelry adorning her body, although her garb was more suitable for a warrior. The male in me could not help but appreciate the areas not covered as I again felt my cock stir.

All the uruk were taunting the elves, crudely telling what they were soon to experience, several even pulling their cocks out as everybody laughed.

Suddenly the laughter died as Urlok stepped forward and grabbed the noble by the hair, pulling her to her feet by her golden braids. The woman let out a loud "Ai! " as Urlok turned around, holding her arm and about to walk away.

Instead I was standing in his way.

"Grim'tak!" he exclaimed in surprise. "Get out of my way, it is time to enjoy the spoils of war," he laughed.

I looked at him sternly, "And by what right do you have at first pick?" I asked coldly.

As with all uruk-hai squads, the spoils of war began with the leaders, slowly trickling down to the lower ranks—if such spoils lived long enough.

There was a time when I would not have cared what Urlok did, acknowledging his superiority, but that was then, this was now. He had demonstrated a lack of leadership, letting me command the two squads, planning the attack, and there was no way I as letting him have first claim of the spoils and thereby acknowledging his rank being higher than my own.

Urlok spat at me in anger, "Why you Lulgijak, I am the Maugoth of the Southern Army, get out of my fucking way," he snarled.

I stepped aside, seeing the astonishment in my squad's eyes until I looked at them, slowly nodding towards Urlok's remaining squad member, seeing Unk'tar slowly nod back at me.

As Urlok began to walk pass me I quickly drew my short sword, thrusting it through Urlok's back and out his stomach. At almost the same time my other arm came around, gripping my dagger as I thrust it into his chest, impaling his heart.

At the same time my squad drew their own swords and held Urlok's remaining urk at bay.

Released, the elven noble dropped to the ground as Urlok spun around, his body pouring out his life's blood. He looked at me and smiled, gasping, "Mabaj bot ob armauk," as he sank to his knees.

I returned the ages-old phrase as he knelt before me, "Mirdautas vras," I told him, softly whispering, "It is a good day to kill."

Proudly Urlok raised his head as I immediately pulled out my ax, swinging it in an arc.

There was just the slight 'schtink' sound of metal upon metal as Urlok's head went flying, his headless body slumping forward as I bid my mentor and long-time friend goodbye, his blood splashing upon my legs and chest.

Turning around, I looked at Urlok's last remaining soldier who was still standing, surrounded by my uruk and their drawn blades.

Slowly he drew his dagger, slicing his palm as I smiled.

"Ashdautas Vrasubatlat," he told me, his hand thrust forward. "Gorbgrat."

Smiling, I drew my own blade and sliced my own hand, grasping his firmly. "Nar Udautas," I answered as my squad lowered their weapons. "Welcome Gorbgat," I told him with a firm handshake.

Turning to my second-in-command, I told him, "Unk'tar, you and Gorbgrat get first dibs on the warrior. And when I'm done with the noblewoman, you two can share her as well," I told him as he and Urlok's defector grinned at me in unison.

The grin was not only for being able to have both elven women, but by stating he could share with Unk'tar, I had elevated Gorbgat to third in command, recognizing his place as one with authority in my squad.

I watched in amusement as they grabbed the elven warrior and bent her over a log, her elven mail falling open to reveal her glowing body beneath. For a moment I had a flash of a dark-haired woman, the word 'Mary' flashing into my head before I heard her cry out.

"Ai!" she cried as Unk'tar flipped up her mail loincloth and spread her legs, his forked tongue running between her legs.

Gorbgrat held her arms so she could not get free as I saw Unk'tar pull his cock out—a paltry thirty-five centimeters—and spit upon it, slamming it into the elven warrior's cunny, wasting no time to claim his spoils.

"Yee!" the elven female shouted as she was invaded by Unk'tar's cock.

Unk'tar pulled back, his cock glistening from his spit, precum, and the elven warrior's juices as he then plunged back into her, the warrior grunting at the invasion.

I and the rest of the squad stood transfixed as we watched what occurred next. The transformation was amazing, and one I had only heard rumors about.

One moment the elven warrior was fighting against Gorbgrat's hold, the next her body was pushing back, impaling herself further upon Unk'tar's cock. Without hesitation the female lifted her legs, wrapping them around Unk'tar's thighs as she slammed her hips forward, impaling herself and meeting Unk'tar's thrusts.

I watched in wonder as Gorbgrat let go of the elven warrior's arms, immediately pulling out his cock and shoving it into the elven bitch's mouth.

I expected him to jump back, a bloody stump between his legs and his maleness much shorter, but instead the elven wench began to eagerly suck the more respectable forty-five centimeter appendage. Her lips were spread wide around the fat cock's girth as she began to take it further into her mouth, her grunts of pleasure coming past the cock in her mouth in conjunction to Unk'tar's thrusts as he began fucking her faster.

I was amazed. I had heard of how elven bitches became aroused at the entry of a cock, but had never had the pleasure. Immediately my cock stirred against my codpiece as I looked over at the noblewoman, who was starting in horror at the body of Urlok next to her and her body guard's ravishing.

My attention was drawn back to the ravishment of the elven warrior as I heard her cry out, "Ona ta a'amin! Ai! Ai! " begging for more in response to Unk'tar's thrusts as Gorbgrat again shoved his cock into the heated whore's mouth, silencing her screams.

I knew the rumors were true, wondering if the elf would wear out my entire uruk squad before she was satisfied as I smiled, turning back to the noblewoman.

She had turned her attention to her bodyguard, watching in horror as the elf eagerly took on my two subordinates. Glancing back, I saw her armor being stripped off her by my other uruk, even as my second and his partner slacked their lust on the glowing elf, who eagerly reciprocated.

I approached the noblewoman, towering above her as I unclasped my codpiece, feeling my slowly growing cock lengthen.

It was not until I was standing in front of her, my foot raising and pushing her shoulder back that she took notice of me, her body falling back upon the earth.

She looked up in horror at me, seeing my now hard cock as I stroked it exaggeratedly over her. All uruk-hai were envious of my fifty-five centimeter length—if uruk were ranked based upon the size of their cock, I would have ruled an army.

Glancing over at the headless body of my mentor, I realized I actually was now in charge of an army as I smiled, kneeling down to the elven woman.

"Amin feuya ten' lle," she spat at me and I smiled.

"Yes," I answered, "I know I disgust you," I told her in the Common Tongue of Men as she looked at me in surprise.

I grasped ahold of her gown, ripping it easily and exposing the jeweled glowing body beneath as she struggled and I laughed, watching as her impressive tits bounced in response to her struggles. The tit surrounded by gold filigree caught my attention and I firmly grasped it, bending the metal into her breast as I squeezed it with my hand.

"Ai! " she cried out, trying to squirm away from me.

I laughed, grasping her undergarment and easily ripping it off of her. The silver meshed garment flew into pieces, the small rivets and chains breaking into a thousand pieces as they made soft tinkling sounds as they scattered behind me as I stared in delight at her hairless slit. Above her slit was a small strip of golden hair, and my cock hardened further.

I knew nothing about elven females, but I knew hair typically signified womanhood. The warrior had been hairless, having watched Unk'tar's tongue move up her slit, but I did not know if that meant she was younger or not. It did not matter, as young or old, elven females were of one use, I thought, as I stared down at the bared noblewoman before me.

I inhaled deeply, my cock twitching as my nostrils were permeated with the smell of lul gijak-ishi. She smelled incredible, my cock becoming instantly hard as I relished the odor of the elve's core.

Grasping ahold of her calves, I spread her legs and knelt between them as she looked up at me in horror, realization coming upon her. I again laughed, grasping her arms with one hand and holding them over her head as I lay upon her, my legs spreading her thighs, my two and a half metered body easily overwhelming her.

"Baw! " she cried out as I nestled my body between her legs, her eyes open in horror as she struggled beneath me. "No!" she repeated as I maneuvered my cock with my other hand.

Instantly I thrusted forward, my cock entering her pussy as she cried out, "Ai! Ta naegra," she screamed.

I heard a few uruk behind me laugh as they watched me ravish the noble, but I was more caught up in the sensation surrounding the head of my cock. It felt like I had shoved my cock into the finest silk, the most expensive of cloth. I felt a flood of warm moisture surround my cock as the elven woman cried out again, "Ai! " only this time not in shock or pain, but—desire!

I inserted my cock further into her and immediately felt her hips respond, her desire easily lubricating my cock and taking in more of my urk maleness as her hips thrusted towards me.

"Anno han enni," she gasped, repeating herself in Common, "Give it to me!" she commanded.

I felt her move beneath me, realizing she was spreading her legs further, wrapping them around my own thighs as I felt her hips thrust towards me in yearning.

I let go of her hands, which immediately wrapped around my shoulders as I slowly pushed my cock further into her.

I had killed women before with my length, and yet, the elven noble begged for more.

Finally I could hold back my lust no longer and slammed my full length into her as she grunted, her body accepting my cock eagerly as I began to thrust my hips faster, fucking her relentlessly.

I could not believe how wonderful the feeling was as the elven whore took my entire length into her repeatedly, begging for more, begging for me to not stop as her body wrapped around mine and refused to let go.

It felt like I was slamming my cock into a hot inferno, surrounded by silk and velvet, and yet as soft as it was, her core tightly gripped my cock, squeezing it with the strength of a true Uruk-hai.

The noble arched her back up, her hardened nipples pointing to the sky as her hips thrusted back and forth against the forest floor, eagerly fucking me back as vigorous as I was fucking her.

Continuing to impale the noble with my hardened shaft, her screams of ecstasy filling the woodened area, I looked over at the warrior, who was now on the ground upon her back, her body wrapped around one of my uruk just like the noble as he fucked her ruthlessly. The warrior just screamed for more as her body eagerly accepted him, fucking him in return.

The sensation of fucking the elven slut was incredible as her pussy clamped down upon my cock, like a hand grasps a sword, while her body zealously urged me on and I let out a roar as my cock plunged into her repeatedly, not caring who was around as I staked my claim upon the light-skinned female.

The camp was filled with the sounds of the urgent gasping and groans of the lustful women and the grunts of my uruk as the two elven women were used over and over.

No longer was the ancient hatred of our races a concern as we all had only one thing in common—satisfying the insatiable lust upon each other.

Suddenly I felt my balls tightening up, ready to fill the elven whore with my seed as her body tensed as well. Suddenly she threw her head back, her long wail echoing through the woods as I felt my cock explode into her, us both cumming at the same time.

"Ai! " she screamed. "John!"

At the same time, my own release came from my mouth as I screamed, "Melissa! Ak! "

The elven woman's pussy suddenly began to convulse around my cock, even as I felt my own release pump into her. Her pussy continued to milk my cock my seed shot into h er over and over. Her body still met my thrusts as I felt the full pint of my release flood into her, my cock continuing to slam into her.

Instinctively I opened my mouth, taking her entire shoulder into my mouth as I bit her, staking my claim upon her not only sexually, but physically, the warm taste of her blood filling my mouth as my cock continued to empty into the elven noble's womb.

"It is done, " a voice suddenly said inside my head, echoing through my mind as the image of the Zau Goth flooded my brain. My mind seemed to explode and implode at the same time, as a presence overwhelmed me, my cock continuing to empty into the elven noble.

I realized with sudden clarity this was my mission, somehow impregnating an elven female as my body shook with the orgasm flowing through me, my balls spasming between my legs as if lightning had struck them.

Almost as quickly the presence was gone, sapping my strength.

I rolled over onto my back spent as I caught my breath, trying to recuperate. Immediately the elven noble was straddling me, shoving my cock back into her as she began fucking me incessantly, her breasts bouncing up and down wildly as she rode my cock.

One hand was on my chest for balance, the other between her legs as she diddled herself, her hips rising and falling as she slid up and down my cock repeatedly, moaning for more.

I realized I could not deny her lust as my hands grasped her waist, guiding her faster as my cock repeatedly impaled her, faster and faster.

I lost track of time, focused only upon the sensation of the elven noble's pussy surrounding my cock.

And still she begged for more, riding me fervently, her enthusiasm evident as her body slammed down upon mine over and over, her skin slapping my own as if an applause were around us.

How long she fucked me—for I no longer had control as she rode her lust upon me without pause—I did not know, but eventually I felt my balls once again tightening up. As I was just about to release, she slammed down upon me, her body shaking uncontrollably as she orgasmed the same instant I came inside of her, my cum pouring out from her around my cock and her hand.

Taking a large dollop, she brought it to her lips, moaning as she licked her fingers clean of my urkish cum.

"Unk'tar," I called out, "she's yours now," I said.

My second and Gorbgrat each took the golden-haired elven slut by an arm each and pulled her off my cock, the loud 'slap' heard throughout the camp as my cock flopped onto my stomach.

I then heard a groan and looked over at the elven noble, now on her hands and knees as Unk'tar fucked her from behind while she eagerly sucked Gorbgrat's cock as he laid in front of her, her head slowly lowering as she took more and more of his cock into her throat.

The site of seeing her used like that stirred my own cock and I looked over at the elven warrior. I was surprised to see her alone, the other uruk lying around spent while she enthusiastically fingered herself.

I smiled and moved towards her as she looked up at me in desire.

"Here," I told her, kneeling down and letting my cock hit her in the face, "taste your sister," I told her, laughing lecherously as she eagerly took the head of my cock into her mouth.