All Hallow's Eve

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I groaned in pleasure as her tongue moved across the slit on the head of my cock, my hips moving forward in pleasure as her lips took as much of me as she could, her hands stroking the rest of me.

I looked back over my shoulder as the elven noble woman screamed out, seeing her now riding Gorbgrat's cock, her body slumped forward as her voluptuous breasts swayed forward and back in rhythm to her movements and felt a stirring deep inside of me.

As I watched, my cock being eagerly sucked by the dark-haired elven warrior, Unk'tar moved behind the noblewoman, kneeling behind her.

I grinned as he spread her ass cheeks, slowly moving his hips forward.

Suddenly the elven noble let out a scream—although not of pain but pure pleasure as Unk'tar's cock slowly sank into her shit-hole.

"Ai! " the slut cried out as she slammed her body back, taking more of my second's cock into her ass. "Ner! Ner! " she cried out repeatedly, "More!" More!" as Unk'tar inserted his entire length into the noble's rectum.

As the noble screamed out in pleasure I saw my two leads firmly grasp her hips and thighs, then begin lifting and moving her body up and out, then back down in rhythm as both their cocks slid in and out of her, sending the noble into a frenzy of lust as her two orifices were impaled simultaneously. It was awe-inspiring as she let her body go completely limp, letting the two urks take complete control as she groaned and moaned in lust.

In surprise I watched as yet another of my warriors walk up and shove his cock in her face, which she immediately took into her mouth.

I made note of the warrior and his braveness, as Unk'tar and Gorbgrat both had rights to kill him for his audacity, had they not been completely absorbed in their own lust upon the noblewoman.

The sight of the golden-haired noblewoman taking three cocks at once stirred something deep inside of me, and I felt my cock twitched as the elven warriors mouth continued to slide up and down the shaft. Finally I looked down, pulling away from the warrior as my cock made a loud slurping sound pulling out of her throat, then producing a loud pop as it exited her mouth.

The dark-haired elven bitch whined until I shoved her onto her back, kneeling between her legs. Reaching down, I grasped each of her ankles and lifted her legs up, spreading her legs widely apart as I moved my hips forward.

Looking down at the completely spread apart warrior I saw her pussy gaping open, the darkish cum of my squad of uruk leaking from her gash. Raising her higher, I saw her ass was also leaking cum, grinning at her taking my uruk in every hole.

Without a thought I plunged my cock into her to the hilt, not worried about her pain as I knew she was too turned on to care about my enormous cock burying itself into her completely.

The dark-haired elven warrior let out a loud wail of delight as her body was skewered by my shaft, pulling her closer to me as I began savagely fucking her as she screamed continuously for more.

After a while I lifted her legs up, placing them on my shoulders and leaned forward, literally bending her in half as her knees pressed against her succulent breasts. In response she lifted her arms, wrapping them around my neck just as her liege had done to me earlier and pulling me closer to her as her hips eagerly took my cock into her.

The sounds of my cock slamming in and out of her uruk cum-filled pussy became intoxicating as I once again began to fuck her.

The warrior's pussy was tight, even after my entire squad had spent themselves upon her, and I knew I was reaching places inside her none of them had come close to earlier as she eagerly met my thrusts, begging for more. Her pussy, like her sister's, squeezed around my cock, and I had an image of her orgasming to the touch of some man, outrageously dressed in the color of the sky, some mask over his face as he fingered her, remembering her cumming just like her sister, her legs clamping together as she rode out her release.

Where the odd thought came, I did not know, shaking my head as I pounded further into the cunt of the elven warrior.

The warrior pulled my head down further, suddenly her mouth taking my own as her tongue lunged into my mouth. In response I drove my own into her mouth, even as my cock sank into her core while I continued to slam into her over and over.

Her body began to slowly tense up and I knew she was about to cum, as I too felt my balls tightening for the third time.

Just as with the other elven slut, her body tensed as her head thrusted back, while at the same time I felt my cock release inside her, both of us orgasming together.

I roared my head back, again biting the warrior on the shoulder, her sweet blood filling my mouth as my teeth and tusks punctured her skin, scarring my mark upon her, both inside and out as my balls emptied into her.

"How can this be? " Zau Goth's voice filled my mind, echoing through my head similar to when I had impregnated the blonde noblewoman. "I am not prepared for two! " it suddenly screamed as once again my mind both erupted and collapsed inward at the same time. For the second time today a presence overwhelmed me, my cock continuing to empty into the elven noble.

Once again I emptied a half liter of potent urkish cum into another elvish slut, my balls again feelings as lighting shot through them.

Then the presence was gone, the elvish whore whimpering and twitching uncontrollably beneath me.

"Afar Angathfark! " I heard somebody mutter to the side. "We fuck her repeatedly and she only begs for more, and yet Grim'tak fucks her once and she cums like she had been purposely waiting for him," I heard one of the urk mutter.

I looked into the eyes of the elven warrior, suddenly feeling vertigo as my head once again opened up, another presence filling my head. Somehow I knew this was not Zaugoth, but some other presence filling my mind as my cock twitched in the warrior's womb.

"Mary," I gasped, not certain what the word meant, confused once again at the strange thoughts entering my head.

I looked back over at the noble, seeing her still riding Gorbgrat's cock while Unk'tar fucked her ass, both of them moving in unison. Suddenly they both jerked, their hips thrusting and I know they were flooding her canal and intestines with urkish cum.

She turned towards me and I saw her face was also covered with dark cum, the other urk obviously not lasting as long as my two lieutenants.

I smiled, knowing this was what she had fantasized, again shaking my head at the strange thoughts.

I also saw my tent had been put up. Grabbing the warrior by the elbow, I pulled her to her feet and pointed to the tent. Without a word the now naked warrior walked to the tent, dark urkish cum pouring down her legs.

I then strode to the elven noble, now lying on the ground and also covered in dark cum after being used by my two seconds. As with the warrior, I instructed her toward the tent as well.

I followed, dropping to my furs as the two elves laid down beside me, my mind drifting into contentment as I wondered if they would slice my throat in my sleep...smiling as I felt four hands grasp my cock...

*********************

I awoke in the darkness, feeling warmth surrounding me as I held onto both Melissa and Mary, their skin glowing in the moonlight as they slept.

It took me a moment to realize where I was as I shot up, my sudden movements waking them up as well.

The smell of sex was everywhere, and as I looked at the girls, I saw them both covered in cum, both of them naked while I was still armored except for my codpiece, which I saw lying to the side of the clearing.

"What the fuck!" I yelled out, standing up in surprise and shock. I felt the cold night air on my cock which was damp and sticky.

Reaching down, I smelled the unmistakable smell of sex, the mixture of cum and pussy filling my nostrils as I raised my hand to my nose.

The girls were looking around in confusion.

"Mani marte?" Mary said as I looked at her in shock. "What happened?" she again repeated as I shook my head.

"What the fuck happened?" I repeated as the girls looked around, taking in their surroundings—and their nudity, as well as their obvious sexual use.

"Jesus Christ!" Melissa said, quickly getting up, her breasts bouncing. The filigree around her right breast was warped I saw, her breast's flesh bulging obscenely between the warped gaps as she looked around.

"Uh, guys," Mary said, feeling between her legs at the obvious overflow of cum leaking out of her. "What the fuck happened?" she asked yet again.

We stared at each other, all in confusion. The girls' elven bodies glowed in the clearing and I had the sudden flashback of both of them being used by myself and my uruk as my eyes opened wide.

"Please tell me you guys did not dream about being elves..." I started.

At the same time, Melissa was saying, "Did we just get raped by...orcs?" she asked, seeing Mary's frightened expression.

"What the fuck was that," Mary said once again. "Was that some mass hysteria?" she said, looking around the clearing.

I too looked around, seeing Melissa's elven gown ripped and bunched up on one side of the clearing, small metallic pieces of her destroyed thong scattered around it. Mary's clothes were similar ripped apart and lying on the other side of the clearing as we all tried to grasp what the hell happened.

We no longer heard the sounds of the party, and feeling us all going into mental shock, agreed to head to the house.

It was then we noticed we were not in the same clearing as before.

"Where the fuck are we?" both girls asked as I shook my head, frightened at not understanding what was going on.

"West," I told them. "Our clearing is west," I said.

Seeing the girls look at me in surprised, I lashed out, my nerves and confusion getting the best of me as I pointed, "That fucking way, OK? It's that fucking way!"

The girls took their costumes, but there was little to cover them as we made our way through the woods, coming upon the familiar clearing we had started the night out at. Turning back, we then walked to the house, all of us quiet as our minds tried to grasp what had happened.

The party had obviously ended, nobody present as we looked around the littered yard. There were empty bottles and food everywhere, and we saw that even the catering company was gone. I wondered what time it was, knowing they would be back in the morning to clean up.

Entering the house I went straight to the bar, pouring us all a tall glass of whiskey each, which we all guzzled down. Once I poured a second drink it was as if a damn broke, all of us talking at once as we tried to sort out what happened. Glancing at the clock, we saw it was 4:30 a.m., the party probably having quit at least two hours or more ago, as we sat around looking at each other in fright.

As the whiskey calmed our fear and confusion, we sat and looked at each other, all of us confused.

Finally, we talked.

The girls remembered me going to take a leak as the fog rolled in, and then the weirdness began.

As we talked, we found we all had the same—Dream? Fantasy? Illusion?

Whatever it was, we had all three experienced it. The girls each had a large bite mark on their right shoulders, and I recalled how in my dream/fantasy/illusion it had gotten there. The mark was completely around their shoulder, the lower bite on the front, the upper on the back, and I knew there was no way my mouth could ever open that wide, the bite being at least 14 inches long.

Mary even had me open my mouth—still filled with dentures and other prosthetics—to see if there was any way it could have been done, but I could barely take a few inches of her shoulder in my mouth.

"What the hell did it?" Mary asked as her and Mel looked in the mirror while I cleaned the bites with hydrogen peroxide. We had no idea how they go there—or at least not wanting to know, refusing to accept what our minds told us—as I applied antiseptic to them.

"Were...we raped?" Melissa asked as we all looked at each other in shock.

"If so, by whom?" Mary asked. "People from the party? And why is John there? Did we have a threesome?" she asked rapidly.

None of us could remember what happened—or at least, nothing logical. We each recalled the same illusion—the fight amongst the elves and orcs, the subsequent ravishing of the elves, they even remembered being sent on a quest through time as I had, their version having occurred by request of the Valar, while I obviously remembered a decidedly orcish version.

"Did somebody spike the drinks with drugs?" I asked as we all shook our heads, visibly shaken.

Neither of the girls said they were hurt, which if forced, they would have felt. In fact, both stated they felt completely satiated, as if they had each spent a long lovemaking session.

"But with whom?" my wife again asked. "John? Somebody else?"

Again our questions went unanswered.

As the second tall glass of whiskey began taking its toll upon our bodies, we decided to clean up.

Mary showed me how to get the make-up off my body, telling me once her and Melissa were done, soap and water would remove the rest.

While I took out my fake teeth, nose, and other parts, the girls went upstairs to take a shower—together, as neither of them wanted to be alone. We were all upset.

It was only a few minutes later that I heard my name called out from upstairs.

"John! John, come up here please," I heard my wife say.

Imagining some other harm befalling them, I ran up the stairs, the remaining armor on my body forgotten as it clanked loudly through the house as I burst into the bathroom.

"What happened?" I yelled, looking around, ready to attack anything harming them.

The girls were in the shower together, both completely naked, their jewelry and such on the floor. We had a large shower, as Mel and I often showered together—which often led to other endeavors besides cleaning—and the shower had dual showerheads to keep us both wet.

Still looking around for danger, I noted both girls standing in the opened door, steam steadily rising as I asked again what was wrong.

Melissa finally spoke, glancing at Mary. "John, we don't want to be alone, will you please join us?" she asked.

I could hear the fear in her voice as I smiled, taking off the rest of the armor and entering the shower.

We cleaned each other off. There was nothing sexual about it, even though I was in the shower with not only my wife, but her equally beautiful sister. But there was a complete intimacy as we cleansed each other, each of us simple needing to feel and touch another human being.

Once all the make-up and cosmetics were off—Mary having brought a special cream and soap to remove it—we just stood around the bathroom at a loss of what to do.

We were all naked, but again, there was nothing sexual as we stood around in confusion.

"Uh, can I sleep with you guys tonight?" Mary asked tentatively as both Melissa and I smiled.

"Of course sis," Mel told her as we finally toweled off and all piled into the king size bed.

Melissa was to my left, Mary on my right as I laid on my back, my arms around both of them, each cuddling further into me.

As we laid there in the dark we again talked, trying to piece together what had happened.

The only reasonable explanation was our drinks had somehow been spiked, but as to why the girls had been so obviously sexually used, cum covering their bodies—well, we did not have any answers.

Lying there, two naked and beautiful women next to me, I was shocked and embarrassed when I felt my cock stiffen, hoping neither of the girls would notice. We had just been through an extremely traumatic experience, and for all we knew, the girls had been raped, and here I was getting aroused!

I jerked when I felt a hand grasp me, slowly sliding up and down my shaft.

With surprise, I realized it was Mary, although Melissa's hand soon followed, both of the sisters slowly rubbing my cock.

"Uh, girls," I said, at a loss for words.

"John, I am so fucking horny right now," Melissa said quietly.

Mary echoed her words. "I know we talked about a threesome before," she started to say.

Suddenly Melissa's voice came out loud in the dark. "Fuck it, we're grown adults, and I can't hold back," my wife said as she moved and straddled my hips, her hand guiding my cock into her.

I gasped as the sudden sensation of her tight, wet, and warm walls of her core took me in as she began to slowly ride me.

Meanwhile Mary moved to me and kissed me deeply, our tongues moving inside each other's mouths as I reached over, slowly massaging her arm, then shoulder, then breasts.

The feeling was incredible as my wife fucked me and I kissed and felt up her sister. Melissa was massaging her clit as she rode me and I suddenly felt her cum around my cock.

"God, I needed that," she said, slowly moving to the side of me. "Sis, it's your turn," she said as I tried to grasp the reality of what was happening.

Just like her sister, Mary moved and straddled my hips, impaling herself on my cock as I cried out, her velvety wet folds enveloping my cock as tightly as my wife's.

My yell was muffled as Melissa's mouth covered mine, kissing me deeply, our tongues dancing together.

I was in a state of bliss, kissing my wife while my sister-in-law fucked me. All I could do is moan as Mary rode me slowly, raising her hips as I slowly slid out from her slit, and then dropping down, impaling herself upon me as she completely enveloped me once more. She was so tight, similar to Melissa, but different, my cock feeling the difference subtly, wondering if it were in my mind—or cock as it were—or not.

Just like Melissa, Mary was fingering herself and soon came, her vaginal canal clamping down around my cock like a hand grasping a sword.

I opened my eyes in surprise at the thought, the freakiness of the night once again overcoming me as Mary orgasmed on top of me.

When she was done, she pulled off of me, smiling in the darkened room and whispered, "Yeah, I needed that too," she said.

"It's your turn John," my wife said as I looked at her.

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"You need to cum too, so which of us do you want?" she asked.

I stared at my wife in shock. Sure we had talked about this, and yes, they had both just gotten off riding my cock, but my mind was again in shock.

"Hon," Melissa said with a slight smile," you are not going to piss me off if you want Mary, and she is not going to be pissed off if you want me, but I know you want this, so please, make love to us," she said.

I stared at her, wondering what happened to my wife as I felt Mary pull me towards her. I moved and nestled between her legs, knowing my cock was inches from her wet slit as I looked at my wife.

"I love you," she said smiling at me.

I repeated the sentiment, slowly inserting my cock into Mary, her groan of desire filling the bedroom as I began to make love to her.

*********************

The three of us spent every night and day together. Mary actually called to take another week out and was happy when she found out the movie had been delayed a week, extending her stay with us.

The three of us made love almost continuously the entire week, barely bothering to dress. Sometimes both girls initiated it, sometimes one or the other. Other times it was me who took one or the other, neither one being jealous of the other. In the end, it was always the three of us.

We did not talk much more about the night of the party, none of us really knowing what had happened.

Tallying the votes from the party, we did end up sweeping the votes, me winning Most Believable, Scariest, Best Male, and Best Overall. The girls had been voted upon together as a team, having arrived together. Each vote simply stated "Elven Girls," winning Best Female, Sexiest, and ultimately the Least Recognizable, although I lost by only 2 votes. The whole prize pot was put into the pot to pay off this year's party, as well as to devote towards next year's.