All Hallow's Eve

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DocCIS
DocCIS
1,544 Followers

Opening the case, she told us, "Our ears are going to be one of the last things we put on," she explained as she showed us the contents of the box, actual elven ears! "They are in molds and made of cellulose, and they are quite fragile before they set. Also unfortunately they disintegrate over time and with body heat, but thankfully it will be a cool night, so they should last the entire party. I have several spares just in case," she said, putting the small case back in the refrigerator with other matching boxes. "Once they set they're extremely durable, so we won't have to worry about them falling off, but depending on how physical we get," she grinned mischievously, "we'll just see."

"As you know, this is all about layers," she said, Melissa and I both chuckling at the thick Shrek accent as Mary smiled. This was going to be fun for all of us, including Mary, even if it was her job. "I'll be working on all of us throughout the day, but there's going to be a lot of sitting around waiting for things to dry and set and whatnot. Most of Melissa's special fittings are already done," she explained. "Since we're body doubles I did a lot of her stuff before coming here. Sadly my one and only John doll was here," she grinned, "so I'm going to have to build some of the prosthetics first thing in the morning so they'll be ready later," she explained.

"Oh, and I know Melissa's fine, but John, I don't recall if you have any reactions to latex or make-up, do you?" she asked, her mind obviously moving a hundred miles a second as she went through a list of things in her head.

"Well, the last time I wore a condom with my mascara I didn't have any issues," I joked.

Grinning as she slapped my arm, she continued, "Good, because you're going to be carrying around about five pounds of cosmetics on your face alone by the time we're done," she grinned. "Even though I'm sure you'll both be fine, I need you both to take this and smear it on the back of your knee tonight before you go to bed," she said, handing us a jar of ointment. "It's the main foundation I'll be putting all over our bodies and I want to make sure there aren't going to be any rashes or bad reactions developing. Even if you aren't allergic to make-up there are some other things mixed in with this that are not normal for commercial make-up, so I can't be completely sure unless we test it overnight."

Reaching behind her, she tossed me a cellophane-wrapped package.

"Here," she explained as I caught the package, finding them to be a set of Hanes underwear. "I took the liberty of buying you some briefs," she said, "since your usual loose boxers are not going to cut it," she explained. "I had Mel confirm your size, since my memory probably has exaggerated things after all this time," she said with a grin as I glared at Melissa, who simply shrugged.

"Damn sisters," I muttered as they both tilted their heads and made 'aw' noises.

Mary looked at me and said, "That's the only piece of clothing you're going to be wearing for most of tomorrow until we start to put on your armor." Then she gave me another smile as she told me, "And then you'll lose even those," she winked, explaining, "They're close enough to your skin so as not to interfere with anything we'll be doing initially, and they have a convenient fly so you won't have to dislodge anything when you take a leak," she said, "and I thought it best to have you covered so I wasn't completely distracted from the job at hand," he grinned wickedly at me as we all laughed.

"Mel," she looked back at her sister, "although John's modesty will be appeased you and I are going to be nude for most of the process. There's just too much we have to do and even the briefest of underwear will prevent some of the make-up to be applied evenly and sufficiently," she said.

"See!" Melissa said to me with a nudge to my shoulder. "You get you're perverted wish, we're going naked!" she beamed as her and Mary laughed.

I had to admit the idea of standing around all day with make-up was suddenly having its appeal, as I refocused upon what Mary was saying.

"The reason I chose Mel as the noblewoman is because her outfit is silver and white and contrasts well with her light hair and skin. Cate was the perfect elven queen—I remember how much of a bitch people said it was getting Liv Tyler's skin to be light enough to pass as an elf while hiding her freckles!" she said with a smile as she continued going over her mental checklist.

"The warrior outfit I will be wearing is black studded leather and chainmail, so it will go better with my complexion. At first I was worried I was going to have to bleach my skin," she told us, "as most of the movies' armors are silver. But one of the Weta guys I hooked up with actually made me my own," she explained with a sly grin, leaving no doubt to either of us on him being able to get a complete and accurate assessment of her body.

"That's about it," she finally told us. "I think we need to get to bed since John and I are going to be up particularly early to get ready," she said as we once again gave Mary a hug, both of us overjoyed at her gracious present, each eager to act our parts for the party!

*********************

I entered the garage at 5:00 a.m. carrying two huge steaming cups of coffee, wearing nothing but the grey briefs Mary had given me the night before. Mary was already up and busy in the garage wearing one of Melissa's woolen robes, her hair tied up in a tight bun.

Like her sister, even dressed 'down' she looked stunning.

"Why can't you greet me every morning dressed like that!" she kidded, giving my body a good look and smiling.

Seeing the cups of coffee, she gratefully accepted one as she glanced at the clock.

"Too excited to sleep, eh?" she asked, taking a sip of coffee and moaning in pleasure.

I grinned at her, telling her even Melissa was already up, both of us having tossed and turned in bed all night, being so excited as she laughed.

"The glamour is going to wear off by the second hour you're sitting still while I dab crap on you and you wait for it to dry, so you two should be able to get some cat naps in throughout the day," she laughed. Rubbing her hands together, she told me excitedly, "Let's get started!"

First Mary examined the back of my knee where I had applied the cream she had given us last night, stating everything looked great as she directed me into one of the beautician chairs.

Mary was wrong about one thing—it took less than an hour before I started dozing off.

Initially she had me wear a rubber 'bald cap' as she applied a similar cream to what she had given me the night before all over my face, explaining the process to me.

"As I mentioned last night, the cream is a foundation which everything else will be layered upon. It gives your skin a dark blemished look and also contains an antiperspirant so you don't sweat and ruin the rest of the makeup," she explained. "It also allows the other prosthetics I'll be applying—like scars and such—to stick and not fall off, providing an intermediate layer and barrier to your skin's natural oils. Melissa and I will have a similar foundation only lighter in color—yours is obviously dark brownish black," she told me, "with a slight green tint to make your orcish colors stand out and look more natural. The creams I created for Mel and myself have a bit of elven magic added to ours—the cream contains body glitter and a phosphorous powder which will cause our bodies to actually glow in the dark!" she said happily.

Once my face and neck were covered with the cream she had me lay on the massage table, applying the cream to the rest of my body.

I should have been thrilled at a hot girl rubbing her hands all over me almost like a massage; however, it was all business and actually a boring process. Even so, I was embarrassed when she had me turn over and I felt myself getting an erection as her hands spread the cream up and down my legs.

Noticing my obvious physical discomfort and embarrassment, Mary smiled. "John, there's not one male actor I know who doesn't respond when a girl is doing something like this, although I do appreciate the compliment," she grinned mischievously. "And if we weren't in such a rush, I'd offer to help you out there," she laughed, giving my semi-hard dick a gentle pat.

"Promises, promises," I sighed as she laughed and continued applying the cream to my chest and arms.

The day continued tediously as Mary worked her magic. She would apply a layer, and then I would have to lay or sit still while it dried, nodding off. Then she would wake me up and apply another layer, over and over.

By the time she said I had most of the 'basics' done, I felt like I was wearing a coating of lead not only on my face, but entire body. I looked at my arms and legs, the base coating of mixed dark greenish-grey skin littered with fake scars, disfigurations, and all sorts of varying thickness and layers of make-up covering me.

And this was before the additional weight all the armor, I thought, developing a new respect for actors who had to wear this crap continuously.

Mary explained the last part of the make-up portion was the most uncomfortable—my remaining face, nose, and teeth prosthetics. The teeth were dentures held in by a commercial adhesive allowing me to eat—albeit a bit more difficult than usual—without removing them.

Having her dig into my mouth as she fitted the prosthetics made me grunt uncomfortably several times as I told her sarcastically I could not wait for the 'fun' part, to which she laughed as she then applied several other uncomfortable prosthetics and jewelry pieces to my lips and nose, ultimately plugging my nose completely and only able to breathe through my mouth.

"You'll get used to them after a while," Mary told me as I grunted, the unfamiliar distortions to my face being uncomfortable to say the least.

Once she had completed, my voice was completely unrecognizable, not only from the dentures, but by my nose being plugged and the distortion of my lips and mouth from the additional prosthetics, jewelry, and makeup she had applied to me.

Looking in the mirror I was now seeing the beginnings of an orc, no longer worried about anybody guessing who I was at the party!

By this time Melissa had arrived, commenting, "That has to be the ugliest son-of-a-bitch I have ever laid eyes on," she laughed, looking at my reflection in the mirror covered in what amounted to a shit-load of make-up goo.

She too was dressed in a simple woolen robe with her hair pinned up in a bun similar to Mary's, and I once again could not believe how similar the two sisters were.

At that point Mary had me stand up and instructed Mel to cut off my boxers, explaining how to apply the layers of make-up to my pelvic area.

"I would love to do it myself," she said with a wicked grin, "but you are his wife. It will hopefully not be too weird for you to cover his 'delicates' with paint," she smiled. "Besides, while you're doing that I can get our shit ready," she said, leaving me and Mel alone at the table.

I made a guttural grunt, again surprised at the distortion of my voice as I told them an orc warrior should have a say in who smeared what across my 'delicates' as both women laughed.

Once Mel had completed with the layering effect—the application more business-like than sensual to my disappointment—Mary sprayed several cans of hair spray on my entire body, explaining it was the best protectant in the business, preventing water or anything else to damage or remove the make-up, also preventing it from splitting or cracking and thereby ruining the costumes.

It was an odd feeling being completely naked, but practically unrecognizable next to my sister-in-law, but Mary was all business—even when grasped ahold of my dick and lifted it up to sprayed my cock and balls with her hairspray she was a complete professional.

I on the other hand could not help feeling my cock harden in her grasp—even as odd the circumstances, having my hot sister-in-law hold my dick in her hand was not something one could not react towards!

And then to my shock she leaned forward, giving the head of my dick a kiss! I stood there in shock as she stood up and smiled, saying something along the lines of "Later;" however, I was too flabbergasted to say anything.

My attention was drawn to Melissa, who was laughing hysterically. "That was not nice sister, you have our great orc warrior speechless," she chuckled with Mary, as the girls turned and Mel helped her sister get out the equipment for their own wardrobe.

What the fuck was going on, I wondered?

I looked down and saw my now blackened cock still semi-hard, remembering Mary's hand grasping it and trying to recall the sensation of her kissing me, but it had happened so fast and so sudden, even though I KNEW it happened, I could not remember what it had felt like.

Meanwhile both girls acted like nothing had happened.

Once Mary deemed everything to be sufficiently dry, both girls helped me strap on my armor and weapons in order for Mary to get the right sizing and placement of everything before she applied all the final touch-ups. Recalling how light the pieces had been previously, I could not believe how heavy they had now become once all the make-up and everything else was on me—Mary had not been kidding earlier, as I estimated to be wearing about 40 extra pounds of armor and make-up. I was unable to imagine what it would have been like had the armor and weapons been real!

The measurements completed, they stripped me back down until I was in nothing but a loincloth—which Mary said was for my own decency—as she adjusted the armors and reapplied make-up where it had smudged from the armor measurements.

Then it was time to work on Melissa while everything completely set upon me, Mary turning on several fans and pointing them to me, instructing me to stand in front of them to speed up the drying process.

"You need to dry completely," she explained. "Your outfit is pretty thick and everything needs to bond to your skin so you don't have pieces falling off during the party," she laughed.

The cool air felt refreshing upon my skin, as even in only a crude loincloth the garage seemed uncomfortably warm. I asked if she could turn up the window-unit air conditioner and even though Melissa complained about the cold, Mary complied, turning it up to high as she explained to Melissa how hot all the make-up on my body was.

"Although the make-up is porous, much of his skin is covered with crap, so unfortunately John's going to be warm all night, so it's understandable. The good thing is the air conditioner will dehumidify the air, so the make-up on all of us should dry faster. It will be better once you outside in the cool evening air," she told me.

I glanced at the clock, knowing the caterers would soon be arriving to set up in the yard and house, having dropped off a key to the house to them earlier. I had told them we would be in the garage working on our costumes in case they needed to get in contact with us, but we had used these caterers for several years, so they were familiar with the layout. I did not expect them to bother us; however, I grinned as I imagined the reaction they would have if I answered the door looking as I did now.

Seeing the direction of my gaze towards the clock, I heard Mary say, "Shit, we need to hurry! We still have a lot to do!"

Mary had Melissa take off her robe and lay on the other massage table, giving me a nice view of my wife's naked lean body and crotch as I wolf-whistled—not easy to do wearing orc-teeth dentures.

Mary raised her voice for my benefit, explaining over the noise of the fans, "I brought two tables because I knew John's make-up would be all over the other," she said, moving the one I had been using out of the way. "Since our make-up is light flesh tones, any contamination from his would take hours to fix, if not ruin it completely. That's why I had two chairs and tables delivered," she told us both, "since I doing this by myself would leave no time for cleaning. On movie sets we typically do things like this in completely different trailers or tents, as while the cosmetics are fresh, even the slightest touch from a different color can ruin another; however, once everything is dry and set, the mean orc warrior could have his way with us and nothing will smear," she grinned at both of us.

While Melissa laid on the bench, Mary repeated the explanation she had given me earlier on how the first thing was getting their skin prepped and so forth.

"Although it was boring to him, I have a feeling John have a renewed interest in this phase," Mary laughed as she described to Melissa what they would be doing. "Since our clothes are going to be pretty revealing, we have to apply the foundation to our entire bodies. There's probably no part of our bodies that might not be seen," she said.

The girls both laughed as I muttered "Oh, goodie, goodie!" to her comment as Mary continued describing to Mary the process.

"We'll do each other at the same time to speed things up," she told her sister. Then, looking back at me she instructed, "John, you're going to need to stay there so you don't get any of this stuff on you!" she warned me. "The dark-skinned orc doesn't need to have a glowy patch of white skin on him," she laughed.

Handing a jar to Melissa, she told her, "We need to smear this everywhere we can," she told her sister. "And I mean everywhere!" she grinned. "It will dry and finish pretty quickly, so although we don't have to rush, we do have to keep it evenly applied," I heard her instruct to my wife.

Mary started rubbing the cream on my wife as I watched, a wave of arousal flushing through me seeing two beautiful women being so intimate. Although I tried to remain abstract—part of me wanting to watch Mary work her profession—I could not help the more primitive attraction towards both women as her hands moved across Melissa's naked body, running up the backs of her legs, kneading her ass, and then smearing the material across her back.

"John's loving this," I heard Melissa tell Mary, loud enough for me to hear, as Mary rubbed more cream into Melissa's ass and ultimately between her legs.

"Maybe we should start making out and give him a real show!" Mary said, her voice also raised to carry over to me, their laughter even louder when I asked if they would.

"OK, while yours dries, it's my turn," Mary said, helping my wife stand.

Although Melissa's body was only half-covered by the light make-up, from the rear she looked like a completely different person. It was amazing the transformation of just a simple application of color change could do to a person.

"Just apply the cream evenly like I did for you," Mary instructed, handing my wife the large tub of 'elven foundation.'

I saw Mary whisper something to Melissa who simply replied, "Go for it," with a grin, looking over at me.

Wondering what they were up to I could not believe my eyes when Mary's robe dropped to the ground, leaving her standing only a few feet away, naked as my wife!

I stared happily as my mind registered how similar the two sisters were—if it were not for their hair and facial features, they could have been body doubles.

Then I noticed a few other more intimate features, such as Mary being completely shaven while Melissa had a small blonde landing strip between her legs.

As I stared I heard Melissa giggle. "You've left him speechless," she said as I turned my attention back and forth between Mary's naked body and my wife's.

"I had brought a screen partition to cover us," Mary said naughtily, "but this is more fun, don't you think John?" she said, spinning around to give me a complete view of her exquisitely naked body.

Although I had seen Mary naked before, it had been in high school. There was something exciting and intoxicating staring at your beautiful sister-in-law naked while she stood next to your similarly naked wife.

DocCIS
DocCIS
1,544 Followers