All Hallow's Eve

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

People asking me about my costume diverted my attention, and as I mingled with the guests the rest of the evening my mind continued to be drawn back to my wife's comment, once again thankful my codpiece hid the stiff affirmation of my thoughts.

All of us were thoroughly enjoying the attention our costumes received, and I knew the party was an immediate hit. It was a chance for everybody to 'let their hair down' and have some fun, and everybody was drinking, dancing, and being completely carefree, forgetting the real world for a brief evening.

I was silently grateful me, Melissa, and Mary did not have far to go once the party ended, but even the other guests were being provided for, as I had learned early on to notify the local cab company when there was a party. They had become familiar with the neighborhood parties over the years, and had several cars stationed down the road to help drive intoxicated guests home. Also, as many of the guests were neighbors, it was not unusual for people to simply end up waking home, many of them arriving to the party in that fashion as well.

After more than an hour, I left a group consisting of a Jilted Bride, Matrix' Neo, a rather provocatively dressed Fairy Godmother, and an equally sexy female Pirate Captain and wandered around looking for the girls.

I started by wandering through the main gathering of people at the party closest to the house, but I did not see their familiar glowing skin. Nor did I see any evidence of them in the central area of the yard where people were dancing to the loud music. I then extended my search to the surrounding areas where people were gathered around the food and drink bars, still with no luck.

Finally I headed further back into the yard, past the pool where it was both quieter and darker, for those looking to get away from the noise and crowd.

Making my way past the pool in the distant part of our yard I finally found the girls on the far end of the yard near a little garden sitting area we had created. I almost missed them, walking past the area until I noticed at a distance the soft glow of their skin.

I made my way slowly towards them, as this area had no lights and was more secluded. For one thing I did not want to trip over something and fall on my face, but I also did not want them to notice me, having a desire to see what my wife and equally beautiful sister-in-law were up to.

I moved closer, finally coming past the small gazebo we had on one end and saw both of the girls surrounded by a crowd of people, which, as I got even closer, chuckled to myself seeing the group composed of all men other than Mary and Melissa.

As my skin and armor were dark and I did not have anything that 'glowed,' I was able to make my way towards the group without being noticed. In fact, other than the glow of the women's skin, only the light of the moon lit up the sitting area, and I was able to walk right up to the group, watching them discretely from a close distance without being seen.

The first thing I saw was Melissa straddling one leg of a Star Wars Stormtrooper, her arm draped around his shoulder as she talked quietly into his mask. Next to her—his hand on the inside of her thigh, plainly visible against her glowing skin—I saw Superman. And in front of her at a small table were seated two other men, one dressed as a military commando and the other in a cowboy outfit. All of the men had their full attention on Mel's body as she talked quietly with them.

Mary was standing nearby on the other side of the garden area, quietly taking to another small group of men. As her group was farther away from me, I focused my attention back to my wife and her gathering.

Melissa and the Stormtrooper's chair was facing the direction I was standing, and I noticed both his gloves sitting on the table, even though he had kept his helmet on—probably trying to maintain his unknown identity. I smiled as I moved to a better position, seeing one of the Stormtrooper's arms wrapped around my wife's bare waist, his hand gently rubbing her ass, while his other hand was in front of him, cupping and slowly squeezing her left breast.

Meanwhile Superman's hand began to slowly slide up the inside of her leg. Straddling the Stormtrooper's leg, the hi-low hem of her skirt had risen almost to her hips, exposing not only her bare legs, but also the metal filigree wrapped around her crotch, the moonlight reflecting upon her metal G-string and drawing my attention.

I watched mesmerized as Superman pulled her leg towards him, causing Mel to spread her legs, the glittering jeweled thong becoming more evident as it sparkled in the dim light.

I realized I was holding my breath as I watched Superman slowly slide his hand upwards on the inside of my wife's thigh, finally cupping her crotch as her hips slowly moved, the only acknowledgement from her of the man's hand between her legs. Although the lighting was dim, I stared in voyeuristic lust—still holding my breath—as Superman's hand began to slowly move back and forth between my wife's opened legs.

Not wanting to interfere, my cock firmly pressed against the inside of my codpiece as I stood and watched both men's hands continuing to feel up my wife—Superman between her legs, the Stormtrooper's upon her breasts.

My mind wondered what would happen next and as if on cue, Superman slowly pulled her knee further towards him, completely spreading Mel's legs while the Stormtrooper moved his hand downwards, sliding it beneath her skirt and onto her crotch.

My breathing shallow, my heart beating rapidly in lust, I watched as Melissa's head fell back against the Stormtrooper's shoulder, immediately knowing he had found his goal, his fingers undoubtedly sampling her elven charms.

I could only stand and watch silently in the dim light as his arm began slowly moving back and forth, knowing he was fingering my wife.

Melissa's head turned slightly and looked directly in my direction, and I immediately knew she was aware of me watching as a smile spread across her face. As she looked in my direction she slowly began moving her hips back and forth, welcoming the Stormtrooper's touch, while Superman now rubbed her ass with one hand, feeling up her breasts with the other.

The two men at the table were still talking, but I knew it was impossible for them not to know what was happening before them as Melissa slowly rocked on the Stormtrooper's leg, his hand between hers while Superman felt her up.

Gradually Mel's hips began moving faster, and I realized she must really be turned on to be getting close to an orgasm so quickly.

Suddenly she tilted her head back against the man's shoulder, squeezing her legs together and trapping his hand between them as she turned her head into the Stormtrooper's neck, unsuccessfully stifling a moan as not only I but the men around her became aware of her orgasming.

While their attention was focused upon my wife, and knowing it would be a few minutes before she calmed down off her climax, I silently moved towards Mary, who was standing intimately close to another man.

I saw she too was getting friendly with her companion—the Scarecrow from the Wizard of Oz.

Glancing back to Melissa I saw she was still relaxing from her moment, her legs still tightly clamped together to prevent the Stormtrooper from doing anything while she was overly hypersensitive. Then I turned to watch Mary, seeing her French kissing the Scarecrow as his hands cupped and gently kneaded her ass cheeks, her loincloth moved completely to one side and baring her ass.

The sight of my sister-in-law's glowing ass being rubbed was quite a turn-on, as her metal filigree chaps glittered in the soft light.

Sitting next to Mary was a man dressed as a Surgeon in scrubs, a stethoscope wrapped around his neck and a surgical mask hiding his face. He was watching intently as Mary made out with the Scarecrow, and I almost turned back to Melissa when I noticed movement lower on Mary's leg. Looking closer, I saw the Surgeon's hand slowly stroking the back of her thighs, slowly rising higher and higher, moving inwards.

In almost a repeat scenario, I watched intently—my erection pressing firmly against the codpiece between my legs—as the surgeon slid his hand between Mary's legs.

Without a sound or break in her making out with the Scarecrow, Mary slowly stepped one foot to the side, giving the Surgeon better access.

As if experiencing a moment of déjà vu, I watched as his arm began moving similarly to the recent Stormtrooper's assault on my wife's pussy, knowing Mary was getting finger-fucked as well.

Mary let out a moan as she continued kissing the Scarecrow, pulling his body closer as she clenched his shoulders for support while her hips rode the surgeon's hand. Unlike Melissa, Mary's movements were more vigorous, her hips moving more erratically.

Barely a few moments later I heard her elicited a soft moan—audible even from where I was standing—as her legs suddenly clamped together, entrapping the Surgeon's hand between her legs.

In surprise I realized her and Melissa both orgasmed similarly—yet another parallel the two girls shared I thought with a lecherous grin.

I stood in fascination as watched my sister-in-law's body quiver against the Scarecrow, who was now feeling up her breasts as the Surgeon moved his hand away, knowing he had a big smile behind his surgical mask.

I watched both girls a few minutes as they came down from their respective orgasms, both still being fondled by their partners. I did not recognize any of the men, wondering if they knew who the girls were or just thankful to be feeling up the hot elves.

As I stood in the shadows, Melissa said something I could not discern and I saw Mary turn her head in my direction, her face developing a large smile.

Disentangling themselves from the grasps of their paramours, the girls said something to the men who nodded, large grins on their faces as the girls turned and walked over to me.

"Enjoying yourselves I see," I smiled as the two hot glowing bodies came near me.

Mary smiled back at me while Melissa answered, "Unfortunately Mortal Men are too quick and cannot fully appreciate the proper adorations of the Sindar," she smiled, her voice taking on an almost British accent. "Instead, it seems my guard and I we must seek another race with more stamina bred into them for that respite, am I not right my shield sister?"

"So true my liege," Mary said, moving closer to me and putting her hands upon my chest, one of her legs wrapping around my thigh as she slid it higher up to my waist. "So tell me big strong orc warrior, is it true what they say? Orcs have the stamina to outlast even an elf?" she asked in a husky voice as she smiled.

I looked at them both, their flushed faces evident even through their makeup, both of them obviously aroused, but definitely not satiated from the recent trysts.

"If it hadn't taken me ten minutes to just take a leak I would take you two up on that offer," I answered truthfully, the adventure of trying to urinate round the large metal plated codpiece still too recent in my mind. "Sadly as hot as you two are, if this comes off now it's staying off" I said regretfully, tapping the hard metal between my legs.

Mary laughed, finally dropping out of character. "I'm sorry John, I had forgotten about that thing. If it makes you feel better, I know some actors who ended up pissing their pants because those things are so difficult to remove," she chuckled.

I only groaned, not sure if she were teasing me or not as I looked over at the group of men, now gathered around and probably comparing notes about their elven conquests.

"So how many was that?" I asked, nodding over to the men, a couple who turned in our direction and blatantly leered at the girls.

"God John, who's counting?" Mary said, "I think every guy at this party has felt us up in one way or another," she laughed. "Right now I'm so goddamn wet and in need of a cock I probably squish as I walk," she said, Melissa laughing and giggling as she agreed.

From their slurred speech and crude talk I could tell both girls had been drinking quite a bit, whether on their own or at the urging of their male companions and I smiled, glad they were enjoying themselves.

"So did you two want to do more than flirt?" I asked inquiringly. "The party's gotten a bit quiet and was thinking maybe that swordfight Mary mentioned might liven things up," I said, knowing they were thinking I was going to suggest something more intimate.

Mary nodded, still smiling as she answered, "Might as well take your sword one way, since you aren't willing to sheath it another way and satisfy us right now!"

Melissa giggled at the awful double entendre Mary continued.

"Why don't we go a bit into the woods so we can practice a few simple moves," she suggested. "I'll show you some of the basics and then we can go to the garage and set up the blood packets and get the practice swords. It will help if you at least went through some of the moves beforehand."

Melissa and I agreed, so the three of us made our way further back in our yard towards the woods.

Our property sat against the state's National Forest, serving as a natural boundary for one end of the yard and providing us a nice woodland view from the house. Tonight the woods looked especially ominous, as the lights from the party illuminated the first group of trees, the remaining deeper part of the woods pitch black. Also there was a layer of fog developing around the base of the trees due to the recent cold front moving in mixing with the warm ground of the forest. It was the perfect eerie setting for Halloween I thought, as we made our way into the woods.

Knowing how well the girls' glowing skin had been even in the dark, we had to go deeper into the woods so nobody saw us and came to investigate what we were doing.

Eventually we found a clearing where the moonlight lighted the entire area, providing enough light for us to practice the sword moves Mary wanted to show us. The sounds of the party were a dull hum as we entered the clearing, the light from the moon, as well as the soft glow of the girls' skin, making it a perfect eerie setting; however, as we were about to start, I felt an all-too-familiar pressure in my abdomen.

"Goddamnit," I muttered. Looking at the girls' inquisitive looks, I shrugged, "I'll be right back; damn beer is going right through me!" I apologized.

The girls laughed, both of them asking if I needed help with my codpiece as I smiled, telling them they could remove it later. As Melissa gave a final comment telling me not to get lost, I moved outside the clearing into the thickening fog to take a leak.

It was unusual for this much fog to form so quickly I thought, the clearing disappearing almost immediately. The moon casted eerie shadows on the ground, and I used its light to walk a bit further from the clearing. One reason was to get rid of the erection I had been sprouting since catching the girls being fondled at the pool, knowing there would be no way to get the codpiece off and on easily until I was more flaccid.

I am by no means an endowed man, being only seven inches erect, but a hard-on was a hard-on and the codpiece was awkward at best. I did not want to attempt moving the metal cup around with a stiffy.

My head felt light, probably from too many beers I reasoned, as I looked around to get my bearings. The armor and weapons seemed to be weighing more than usual, but I figured I was getting tired, having worn them all day.

I adjusted the harnesses of my axe and sword strapped to my back, glancing back to make sure the girls were nowhere near as I unlatched my codpiece to take a leak.

Girls?

What was that thought from? What the hell tricks was this forest playing upon me?

The squad may have been full of inferiors, but all were seasoned warriors undeserving of such a rookie designation.

I pulled out my cock, the slack fourteen inches hanging down between my legs letting forth a steady stream as it thankfully released the pent up pressure from my bladder...

"What the fuck?" I gasped, staring at the flaccid, over two hands long cock in my hand. I was dumbfounded at the size, over three times my normal several inches!

"Inches? What kind of measurement is that?" I wondered out loud, again looking around to make sure none of the orclings in my troop were trying to sneak up to me unawares. It would be the perfect field promotion to their snaga minds.

I suddenly had a brief image in my mind of a pale, flaccid, tiny Man cock, grinning at how small human men were in comparison to my kind as I released the remaining orc draught going through my system.

Snaga? I thought to myself. My kind?

What the fuck was going on? I realized I had to get out of there as I snapped my codpiece back on easily, wondering why it had given me so much trouble before.

Trouble? What the fuck, I thought. I've been wearing armor for hundreds of hundreds of man-flesh years. In fact, I couldn't remember ever having a problem with my codpiece or any other piece of armor as I loosened my sword, wondering what fell magic was in these strange woods.

I made my way to the east—ghaansh—I corrected myself, the fog becoming even thicker which was good; it hid our squad from these strange Men who inhabited this time, my thoughts drifting back to last week...

*********************

"Grim'tak!" the snarl woke me up from my cot. "Grim'tak you are wanted in the commander's tent!" An orcling's head thrust through the tent flap, my sword immediately inches from his petty throat as he snarled at me,. "Fuck you undur kurv, kill me now if you want," Unk'tar said, the fear palpable for all his bravado, "but then you'll have to put your armor on yourself!" the orcling snarled, moving out of the tent swiftly.

Sheathing my sword, wondering at the lulgijak-watered down blood of urks around the army these days, I quickly put on the rest of my armor—without Unk'tar's help. Unk'tar was an obedient scout and second for my platoon, but would undoubtedly stick a dagger in my ribs someday to move up in rank—if my axe did not cause his head to be sitting on a pike outside my tent first.

Smiling at the thought, a putrid odor of rotting flesh escaped my mouth as I belched last night's meal. I was tired of stinking rotted man-flesh and lizard meat—the only meat available around these swamplands.

I adjusted my weapons, putting my axe across my back instead of my two-handed swords. The axe was smaller and more maneuverable in the confined space of the commander's tent. I finished arming myself by sticking a long dagger into each of my boots in concealment.

There was no doubt about the commander's guards taking my weapons before entering the tent, but Mabaj bot ob armauk—I have a world of enemies—I thought to myself, and would not be going into that lion's den unarmed.

I made my way in the direction of the commander's tent through the bilge, mud, and filth around the camp, kicking a few lesser urks out of the way as I smiled at the pleasant sound of my steel-shod boot caving in at least one head. I chuckled knowing somebody would be eating well tonight when they found the body.

Sure enough the rogs—personal bodyguards of the commander—seized my axe and sword. Like the trained dorr they were—swine of the worst sort—they asked for my concealed weapon. Cursing at them, I coughed up a mouth of pushatig, releasing it onto one of their boots. Before his sword was halfway from his sheath the dagger from my left boot was against his throat.

"Try it you filth. You urklings are no match for an Uruk kritar, captain of a full garrison!" I hissed.

A voice I recognized inside the tent yelled out to us, "Grim'tak, leave the rog ak dorr be and get your ass in here!"

1...56789...12