All Hallow's Eve

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
AmandaMI
AmandaMI
56 Followers

I couldn't believe what was happening and the speed with which it was going. My body was already on fire but when Lisa moved up behind me and ran a manicured hand across my ass I thought for sure I was going to explode. I didn't think the tension was going to grow any further but I knew I was headed for new highs when Melina reached up and stroked the erect cock stretching straight out from my groin. I looked down into the smiling face of Melina as she slid the condom in place, finally rising to her feet and drawing back towards her bed where she flopped down on her back taking me with her.

Lisa had disappeared from my mind, but I heard the shower start up from behind me as Melina's hands drew in closer to her, her bare breasts wobbling seductively in front of my face. I moved in to kiss her but one hand held me back a few inches as she smiled but shook her head.

"Uh-uh."

A second later I knew where the other hand had gone as I felt the light touch of her fingertips through the condom as she positioned me in just the right spot as I moved my hips forward slightly and felt her flesh against the head of my hungry penis.

I had been with women before but had elaborated a bit. Now, it seems, I would finally find out how the hell it felt. I gave a push and stopped. I pushed again, going a little harder and stopped. The third time was the charm as I slid in deep and my body shook in absolute pleasure, a chill shooting down through my sweaty body. Without encouragement, my brain kicked into it's genetic programming and my hips began to push repeatedly, as the pace began to quicken. It had taken nearly twenty years to get to this point and in less than two minutes it was over as I shook with physical spasms, the sperm shooting out into the layer of latex protecting the woman lying beneath me. Melina was smiling in supreme satisfaction as she looked up at me from her bed as I slipped out and stood up, sweat building on my body.

As quickly as it happened, it was over and Melina was stepping back into her costume, must to my disappointment.

"Guess we can scratch virginity off our list of worries tonight!" Lisa commented as she stepped back from the bathroom.

Considering what had just transpired, I must have been standing there staring at her with a stupid look on my face.

"Easy does it Romeo. Now that we know you're no longer a virgin, it's time to get ready. Get in there and get cleaned up."

Damn it. Like a potato chip, you can't eat just one and the desire for seconds continued to haunt me as I stepped into the bathroom, flushed the evidence and climbed into the shower, leaving the outer door open hoping for something else to happen. After five minutes and being reminded to hurry it up, it was clear no one else was coming in and I finished up.

Toweling off and feeling a bit more bravado, I stepped from the bedroom without a stitch of clothing on and came face to face with my sister! I covered up quick but it was clear what was happening.

"Girls." She said, facing them both. "Which one of you did it?"

They both looked guilty but Lisa was cocking her head towards Melina in a motion that was anything but subtle. Melina finally raised her hand before voicing her defense.

"We had to be sure, right Katie?" she said, biting her lip anxiously.

My sister was unconvinced.

"I supposed we did." She finally conceded, turning to look at me again as she strolled from the room once again. I could feel a smirk on my face suddenly feeling pretty good with myself. Funny how a little sex can change one's outlook on things.

Melina closed the door and turned back my way.

"Now that you've had your masculinity stroked, it's time to bring out your feminine side. Over here." She said, motioning to an invisible spot in front of her. I did as she commanded. Giving me a once over to confirm that I was ready, she turned and opened a box that had appeared on the small dresser to her left. I hadn't noticed it before and she tossed the lid on her bed before reaching inside and pulling out a pair of panties which she handed to me. Stupidly, I just stood there.

"Well?" she asked. "Put them on."

I didn't respond right way, but my erection shot back as I slid my legs through the soft satin and inched them up over my hips, the noticeable bulge in front.

"Not much we can do about that now." Lisa said, shaking her head.

"Nope." Melina conceded. She went back to the box and came back with a matching lace bra similar to the one that I had brought with me. It matched the panties I had on and I slid the lilac colored, lace bra on without been instructed to. I had several bras in my collection and was familiar with how the front clasp was fashioned.

Lisa fished around in my bag and stepped forward, handing me the breast forms that I had purchased two years ago, finally spending the money for a good set that had served me well so far. Sheepishly, I took them in my hand and set them in place against my chest.

"Sit there." Melina commanded, indicating a seat in front of the vanity.

"Nope. Face this way." Lisa corrected me. I turned in the seat and faced the center of the room as she pulled up a stool and sat in front of me, the smell of her perfume again reaching my nostrils which flared to try and take it all in.

"I'll do her makeup." Melina offered.

"Not a chance. You popped his proverbial cherry. You get to do his nails." Lisa responded, no ill will in her voice as each smiled. Consenting to her new task Melina sat down on the bed and took my right hand in hers, studying it carefully.

Lisa handed her a shoebox while setting a second on my lap. Both began extracting items as I watched quietly, trembling inside.

"I brought some with me." I said to Melina.

"Press on?" she asked.

I nodded but she just shook her head.

"Oh no. We're going to do you up right." She replied, taking out a set of artificial nails and undoing the glue which began to overpower every other scent in the room. The thought of having beautiful nails that didn't keep popping off was quite erotic and my mind started to ponder what it would feel like as she set several against my real nails to find a perfect fit. Lisa fished through the box on my lap and began to apply the basecoat that I always managed to screw up. With a lifetime of practice, dexterous touch and not having to do the makeup on yourself, I couldn't wait to see how I would look. In a way, I was glad I couldn't see myself until the entire process was completed.

The work seemed to progress quickly as I sat there, somewhat embarrassed that I wasn't contributing. I told them as much when Lisa wasn't working around my eyes but they both scoffed.

"This is what girls do! This isn't like work." Melina commented as she finished up gluing the nails on both hands and hand returned the first to pick a suitable color. After going through the entire bottom of the shoe box, the girls settled on one of the twenty colors and it began to go on smoothly under her deft touch.

Unable to see my appearance, I tried to spy the progress Melina was making on my hands but with an eyeliner pencil only a half inch from my eyeball I decided it could wait. After twenty minutes, the final hand was getting a second coat and Lisa had moved down to my lips where she was outlining the shape.

"You have very beautiful lips." She commented.

"Thank you. Very proud of them myself." I replied, pumping out my new chest proudly, suddenly aware that I was sitting in the bedroom of two young ladies who were busy doing my makeup and nails. It was hard to believe that I could forget this but it seem quiet relaxing and natural as we sat there and talked.

After nearly twenty five minutes, Lisa leaned back slightly and had me turn my head slightly to each side as she studied my face. Finally finished with my hands, which stood out awkwardly to dry, Melina stepped back and both concluded that it was not only satisfactory but actually very nice.

"Great work." Melina commented.

"Thank you." I added. "You didn't have to do this but I appreciate it."

"You're welcome. It's going to be an interesting night and we just wanted you to look your best."

"But about the party." I asked. "If it's going to be a toga affair, I'm afraid, even with all your considerable skills with makeup and nails, that I will stick out like a sore thumb."

I hadn't brought it up before but it was beginning to weight on my mind.

Melina handed Lisa the wig I had brought while she fished out the witches costume that was sitting in the bottom of the shopping bag.

"A witch?" she asked, sending a knowing look to her roommate.

"Really? Do you dabble in the black arts?"

"Me? Oh no. I'm a bit skeptical when it comes to that sort of thing, but I thought the costume was fairly nice looking, until . . . "

My words drifted away, the costume apparently wasn't going to work.

"How about this one?" Melina asked, pulling a hangar from the closet. It was identical to the outfit that my sister and her two friends were wearing with the exception of the color. Unlike the clean white look, it was also lilac in color, matching the underwear I had on.

"You were planning this all along." I mentioned more than asked.

The duo were both smiling now, the mischievousness had returned. Melina motioned me forward and removed the outfit from the hangar, holding it open for me to slide my shaven legs through while Lisa stepped behind and zipped it up. The material was soft and the folds of the toga-like dress hid the erection that had reappeared. A gold colored cord cinched it around my waist like the others.

"Sit." They commanded, inching me backwards so my appearance was still a mystery. Melina pulled a pair of sandals from the closet floor and set them in front of me where I slipped them onto my feet. Being sandals, they easily fit, snug in all the right places like every other article of clothing I had been given. Obviously, my sister had been through my things to get the needed sizes.

Lisa set the wig in place and spent far more time in styling it than I ever did. She nodded again vigorously when she took another look and asked me to stand up so she could check it out from eye level, circling around me to get the full view.

"Hot stuff." She commented as Melina returned to the room with my sister in tow.

"Oh my god!" she commented upon seeing me standing there. "You look great."

She was smiling now and her apparent distractions could no longer be seen on her face. The smile came as a much needed relief to me.

All three continued to stare and admire their work. I still hadn't seen the outcome myself but felt so much better knowing that experts had done the makeup and that I was now dressed in similar fashion. I did get a look at my nails finally and they too were beyond comparison to the crappy press on kind that I was familiar with using in the past.

"Looks like you're nearly ready." Katie said, stepping forward and carefully hugging me, making sure I didn't get makeup on her outfit. "Here's one last gift before we get ready."

She handed me a velvet covered box that she had been holding and when I opened it, I saw that it contained a ring, a bracelet and a necklace, identical to the one that she wore.

"I . . I don't know what to say Katie. They're beautiful."

"Put them on." She replied, sheepish as accepting my gratitude as always.

The trio removed the items from the box and helped me put them in place, all of them fitting perfectly. I realized then that I was finally done, an exhaustive process that began only two hours ago.

"You're all set now. Have a look." Katie said, motioning behind me. When I turned, and saw my reflection for the first time it literally took my breath away. I could see all of us in the wide mirror and with the exception of the difference in outfit color, I blended right in and look fabulous. When it became clear that I was going to get emotional my sister spoke up again.

"No crying." She said, a tear forming in her eye. They thought the best remedy would be a distraction so they sprung another surprise on me as I continued to study myself in the mirror above the vanity.

"Ready to go?"

"I'm more than ready." I replied, turning finally to face the proud trio who had created my look. "What time does the party start?"

"It starts in an hour, but we have a ways to drive to get there." Lisa answered, not realizing my dilemma.

"You look great. Don't freak out." My sister commented. I stood there, breathing heavy as Katie explained to the other.

"He's been to a couple of parties dressed this way but has never really been out in public before."

"Is that all?" the pair responded.

It seems that with the weather cooperating this year that the party was outside around a bonfire. I breathed easier.

"Besides, you look great. No one would know you weren't a sorority girl." Melina added. I nodded in agreement.

"What name do you use? You must have thought about it."

Again I nodded. I had spent so much time on such a seemingly inconsequential bit of information it wasn't even funny.

"Jaclyn."

There was no hesitation, no indecision.

"Jaclyn it is then. Let's go."

I dug my purse out of the very bottom of the shopping bag, threw it over my shoulder and dropped into line as we headed down the stares where a room of similar dressed men and women were waiting. My sister introduced me around to everyone and I felt very comfortable, something I didn't exactly expect but welcomed. We picked up a few stragglers who came downstairs after us and a few more that came into the house unannounced. One woman in particular elicited screams of excitement as she stepped through the front door. She looked familiar and might have been around the house here last year. Like all of us, she was wearing the same toga outfit but hers was a bright crimson color.

"You're going to do it?" My sister asked as the woman stepped over to our group. "I can't believe it!" For the woman's part, she looked somewhat embarrassed by all the attention. I was more than happy to just blend in and enjoy myself.

As they continued to talk and I listened in, I failed to notice a young man moving up behind me until he spoke.

"Ready to do it?" he asked. "Damn exciting."

I wasn't sure what he meant, but nodded as though I did.

"You'll look great in red one day." He said, nodding to the woman who had just joined our group.

"Thanks. I hope so."

"I haven't seen you around before." He queried, trying to keep the conversation going as he continued to study those in the room.

"I've been here before. I'm Katie's sister." I said, trying to make my voice sound feminine. It was true that I had attended an occasional party here but he would have been hard pressed to recognize me. Fortunately for me, he spotted someone else he needed to talk to, apologized and stepped away.

"Already making friends?" Katie asked, returning to my side.

"Yes. I can't believe everything that's happened."

"Don't forget that the party hasn't even started yet. Might get a little peculiar later on but just play along and follow my lead. After we have our little ceremony, the real party begins."

I nodded, but couldn't help but ask.

"Kevin. The guy that was just here. He mentioned that I would look great in crimson and he couldn't wait to see it. What was up with that?"

My sister looked a bit taken back by the question as she continued to study the crowd as though looking for someone or something.

"You would look good in red with your hair."

"He made it sound like I would be wearing red in the future. Do you rotate colors or something every year?"

"Some of them do. This is only my third Halloween here with this group and I'll probably just stick to white."

Standing there, studying the group myself, it began to slowly dawn on me. There were ten distinct colors I could see and although my mind couldn't put it together, part of it became clear.

"It's some kind of code!" I exclaimed to myself more than anyone else but my sister heard it.

"It is, but I'll leave it up to you to figure it out. No cheating and asking for help." She chided, a smirk on her face.

If anything, it would give my mind something to work on as I clung to my purse amidst a sea of togas waiting to party. I didn't get much of a chance to look around at that point when the front door opened and a taller male, dressed in a black toga with gold detail stepped through the door and stood in the foyer, all conversation slowing to a halt. A woman in green stepped up to his side and both asked the crowd as one.

"Are we ready to celebrate?"

The roar was deafening in the living room as the crowd got riled in anticipation.

"Let's go." The man in black motioned, stepping back outside, leading the way. I stayed in behind my sister and flowed out of the room onto the sidewalk under the darkened sky where two busses waited at the curb. We filed onto the first bus and I took a seat nearest the window with my sister acting as a buffer. During the thirty minute drive the crowd only grew more fired up with it reaching a crescendo when a forested field came into sight, a large bonfire glowing in the distance.

We flooded off, finding all the usual trappings of a party including tables spread with food, the required beer keg and coolers jammed with soft drinks. I was feeling pretty good and started enjoying myself immediately, taking the beer that was offered to me. The one thing I had to watch out for, as I had found at last years Halloween party that Jaclyn had attended at a friends house, was that I often drank quickly when I had nothing else to preoccupy my hands. I sipped at the beer but took a plate of food and sat at a flimsy card table set up near the fire.

Everyone was having a great time and I was just another one of the crowd thankfully. I was having a wonderful time conversing with others and hadn't thought of finding my sister, Lisa or Melina as a security blanket.

The party continued until eleven when the man in black and the woman in green approached the fire and began motioning to those in the area. As if on cue, they excited rose to their feet and began clearing the tables and chairs back to the edge of the clearing. After helping out, I stood back and watched as the group made preparations for the 'show' I had been told was coming. As the participants began to gather, I found my sister at my side.

"Ready?" she asked.

I nodded.

"What am I supposed to do?"

"Just stand with me and follow along."

I did as I was told and we soon found ourselves holding hands in a ring around the fire. I counted carefully and there were twenty of us, all colored togas. The remaining guests, including those who had set up the party gathered hand in hand and were a second ring that wrapped around us. There was a woman to my right and I had my sister on my left as the fire continued to burn in front of me. It was bright and I felt as though I was being scrutinized with everyone else facing in my direction.

An ornate chair with only a seat and arm rests was positioned immediately behind the first row, down several people to my left, just behind the woman in green who took the seat. It appeared as though we were ready to begin as the group grew quiet.

The man spoke first in glowing terms of his mate, seated next to him in green. He spoke of their love and their dedication. After a few moments, an assistant of some sort stepped into the ring and opened a large, heavy looking book in front of him. The man in black read from the pages but the words were indecipherable.

When he finished, the woman in green rose to her feet and the entire inner circle rotated to my right, the man in black taking his turn in the ornate seat. The words the woman ushered forth were almost hypnotic. Her gentle voice carried a certain strength as she spoke about the men in black in equally glowing terms. She concluded by reading through the text of another page in the book again in a language lost to me. My sister was listening solemnly but there were some in the circle who smiled and nodded as though they could understand what was being said. As quickly as it started she concluded her part and the group rotated again.

AmandaMI
AmandaMI
56 Followers