All Hallow's Eve

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
AmandaMI
AmandaMI
56 Followers

This time, however, the group rotated past a few people, but eventually stopped. I noticed that the three people that were skipped, two men and one woman, were dressed in gold and white respectively. The next person to sit was a woman in blue. When she was situated on the seat, held in place by the person on either side, the man holding the book stepped before the woman in green and she continued to read. The seated woman leaned her head forward, chin to chest and appeared to be deep in mediation as several pages were read off, the subject of which I couldn't figure out.

When the passages were complete, the group mumbled something under their breath. A gentle shake of the hand by one of the inner ring seemed to revive the woman who smiled sheepishly and stood on wobbly knees as the ring continued to rotate.

The cycle repeated itself as each colored participant took their allotted turn sitting in the chair as either the man in black or the woman in green read from the book. I wasn't sure what was supposed to happen but as we worked our way around the fire like planets in the same orbit, several things became apparent. Those in colors other than white or gold took turns in the seat of honor as I called it. From what I could tell, since the outer ring never rotated, that I was the only participant here tonight wearing this particular color. The other characteristic of the ceremony as I thought of it was that when a man took a seat it was the man in black who would read. When a woman took the seat, the woman in green would do the honors.

I also realized two final items. I was the last person wearing a color before the inner ring returned the man in black and the woman in green to their original positions and that the words had come to an end and the man in grey, immediately on the other woman holding my hand was coming around and that it was my turn to take a seat.

My heart was pounding like it had never done before and my breathing had really picked up steam as the line began moving.

"Good luck." The woman to my right said quietly, keeping her eyes in the fire. My sister simply squeeze my hand and I looked her way as we shuffled to a stop and I took a seat as all the others, slowly letting my chin fall to my chest as I had witnessed. I tried to keep my eyes on the edge of the fire closest to me but my eyes began to grow unusually heavy and I felt them slide closed involuntarily. The light passing through my lids from the fire seemed to dim quickly and the darkness had grown total. I was no longer aware of my sisters grasp but instead, my arms felt light as though I were holding them out and gravity held no effect.

I was experiencing a profound calm until I realized that I could hear words being spoken in that strange tongue and that it was the man in black who was doing the uttering.

"My God." I thought to myself, unable to return to consciousness. "He's reading the words and now everyone is going to know what I really am!"

I pictured what I must look like sitting there in a woman's toga, the man in black continuing to read from the book and I felt embarrassed, no different than if someone had just yanked the wig off my head back at the sorority. Several pages of text were uttered when I noticed a slight delay and the woman in green took over a relief as I sat there, unable to move. After several more minutes I began to feel the grasp of a hold of both of my hands and that the light was beginning to grow brighter in front of me.

As quickly as it began it ended and I opened eyes, wanting to rub them thoroughly as though I had just slept through the night. Unlike everyone else, the rings broke away and I was left in the seat with sister by my side.

"What happened?" I asked groggily.

"How do you feel?"

"Tired. Just really tired."

I looked up at her and could see a mix of emotions on her face.

"Understandable. Feel alright otherwise?"

I thought about it for a minute before answering.

"Just thirsty I guess being near the fire."

She smiled and helped me to my feet when I felt I could stand.

"What exactly was all that." I asked again.

"You'll see in a minute." She replied, laughing.

The tables and chairs were already being moved back to the fire as the night began to cool down. Several people walked up to congratulate or welcome me to the group. Apparently I had just gone through some sort of initiation as my sister lead me back towards the bus with her arm locked in mine.

"Are we leaving?" I asked. "I'm having a great time. A little strange there nice."

"I'm proud of you. Seems like you're really coming out of your shell tonight and mingling. And no, we're not leaving. Just taking a little break to powder our noses."

"I didn't' bring my makeup." I responded, the fog finally lifting from my brain as I began to walk under my own power.

"Just an expression Jaclyn." She said. "Just going to the little girl's room."

"Do I need to? Just don't let me sit down in one of those padded seats or I'll fall asleep and miss the rest of the party."

"Trust me." She said. "You'll be wide awake and ready to party in a minute. Going to be rocking until the sun comes up!"

She laughed as we reached the bus and climbed inside, the bathroom door was open in the back.

"I don't really need to go." I said.

"Trust me." She repeated. "Just go through the motions."

"OK." I stepped inside the stall and took a seat, trying to play the role as completely as possible. I pulled up the hem of the toga and slid the satin panties down around my knees before settling into position. Unable to really need to go, I simply studied my new nails and the gorgeous ring that Katie had given me. It was amazing how the darkly colored nails helped to make my normally pudgy hand look longer and feminine.

"Anything yet?" I heard Katie ask from the other side of the door.

"Noooooo." I replied. "Is someone waiting?"

"No. Just have a surprise for you."

"Alright. I'll hurry." I said, not really understanding what the hell she was talking about. But I was eager to get back to the party and gave a push, the first tiny stream of urine coming out. I thought maybe things were tangled a bit so I reached down, careful not to puncture anything vital with the new nails, and found instead that there was nothing vital present. I lifted the hem of the dress a little higher and looked down between my legs. Where a very erect cock had been was instead a thin, pink cleft.

Convinced that I must have been still dreaming, I ran my hand down there and carefully explored the area, coming up empty. Faced with the revelation, I feared it must have fallen off into the toilet and I sprang to my seat, careful not to flush.

"The bus is rocking." I heard Katie explain, rapping on the door again. "Are you sure you're alright?"

I couldn't speak, looking around the floor for a very dear body part of mine I thought I was attached to.

Not here.

Alright. Where the hell was it? I looked to see if it was caught in my underwear, but the flimsy, satin panties weren't hiding anything either.

What the hell was happening.

The door popped open suddenly, since I had forgotten to latch it, and I dropped the hem of my toga out of instinct. The only person there was Katie who was smiling from ear to ear.

"Lose something?" she asked.

My mine was confused as I turned to search again with the door open.

"Yeah. Dropped something."

"What was it? Maybe I can help you find it." She asked with my back turned towards her. It was her snickering that finally caused all the pieces to sink in.

I turned around to face her but couldn't think of what it was I wanted to ask. She just stood there smiling with a satisfied look on her face. We continued to lock eyes as my right hand continued to unconsciously run itself across the smooth, flat material of my toga.

"It's what you wanted, wasn't it? She asked, a moment of doubt shadowing her face.

I pondered it for only a moment but knew that it was true. What had happened was the miracle I was looking for.

"It's what I've always wanted. You know that."

"Good. I'm glad." She said stepping forward.

"What now?" I asked.

"We go party hardy!"

"No." I asked. "I mean after tonight."

"I don't understand." She said.

"The rest of me. Should I now start living as Jaclyn or wait?"

"I don't see any reason to wait since you are Jaclyn now."

"What about the rest of me?" I asked, motioning excitedly at my chest.

"You didn't look?"

"Look at what?" I asked, unclear on what she was referring to.

Katie reached up with one hand and grabbed my left breast, giving it a gentle squeeze.

"I felt that!" I exclaimed with delight. "Reaching up with both hands and repeating the process to make sure I wasn't imagining things." The nipples of my new breasts were pushing out through the lace material and were now barely discernable under the material.

"Don't forget the hair." She added.

I turned in the bathroom and stared at the mirror for a moment but it still looked like a wig to me. Katie's hand came in from the side of the reflection and pulled the wig off. What followed was a cascade of long, curly, auburn colored hair framing my face.

"Here. Try this." She made a hairbrush suddenly appear and I snatched it up, running it through the curls. God it was soft to the touch.

"My face has changed to." I exclaimed, suddenly noticing the more feminine jaw-line, nose and eyebrow line. Unfortunately, the heavy makeup was still in place and I was tempted to get rid of it now that there wasn't stubble pushing through.

I felt the bus rock slightly and heard voices as two ladies came down the aisle towards us. I handed back the brush and washed my hands quickly, stepping out as they approached. As far as they were concerned, we were just another pair of party revelers, but I had trouble making eye contact as they came by, some how afraid to see a knowing look in their eyes.

"Come on. We should get back and get a drink."

"I'll second that." I said, suddenly aware of a change in my locomotion, my legs swinging freely instead of a piece of meat getting in the way. I also noticed that my hands, now swung closer to a wider pair of hips as we made our way down the aisle and off the bus.

"Everything come out alright." Lisa asked in a knowing way.

It was clear that they knew what was going to happy. My shy smile was enough to answer the question. The four of us continued back to the party, picking up drinks and taking a seat near the fire where I began to reveal what I figured out and had them fill in the blanks that they were, now, all too cooperative to do.

"So you didn't sell my soul to the devil for this?" I asked, aware that my voice no longer sounded like me. If this was a dream, I didn't want to wake up.

The trio laughed as we finished off our round and went to work on a second plate of food. I watched as the man in black and the woman in green began to gather again with some other people, including the woman in crimson red that had created quite a stir earlier in the evening. A small ring of people formed again, hand in hand with the apparent leaders of the group. This time, there were only six people and the woman in red held a position between the woman in green and her mate. The young man holding the book stood again in the middle as the man in black read from the passages.

"Keep watching." Katie said to me, when she noticed the ritual getting underway and my keen interest. "It happens kind of fast."

I wasn't sure what she was referring to but it was clear that something interesting was going to happen as I nibbled at my food. The other people in the group continued to party as though nothing was happening. Apparently this was a side ceremony and not everyone needed to be involved.

The group itself was only fifty or sixty feet away and I could clearly make out the face of the participants facing me, including the woman in red, who stared towards the file until she noticed me watching. She couldn't pull her eyes away and I didn't turn mine. I did hear the spoken passages stop and the book holder remove himself from the circle, handing it to another waiting nearby. I was mesmerized by the pomp and ceremony of the night and continued to watch as the former book holder walk around to the back of the circle. As if on cue, he took up position behind the woman in red, who bent forward at the hips, supported by the people on either side who continued to hold hands.

In a way, my modest nature new what was coming and what society bred into me should have been enough to turn away but I couldn't help but watch as the man in gold behind her stepped forward and flipped the hem of her toga up onto her lower back. His hand maneuvered her matching panties down around her knees and before I knew it, he was thrusting his way inside her, her eyes never leaving mine until her mouth opened in ecstasy and her eyes closed trying to hold in the pleasure of the act I was witnessing.

As he continued pounding away at her, I felt a hungry tinge in my own groin that was deeper and far different that the simple erections I had experienced earlier. I shifted in my seat uncomfortably at the sudden sensations I was feelings that were rushing through my body.

I could sense the man getting closer as his face began to scrunch up just prior to exploding inside of her. As promised, he came inside the woman in red, pulled out and withdrew to the shadows once again as her supports releases their grip. She stood up, returned her panties to their appointed place and straightened her toga before making her way over to the cooler to get something to drink.

Sensing my pleasurable discomfort had passed, Katie turned one eye to area where the small gathering had been and concluded correctly that it was completed. She turned her eyes my way as the other two girls continued to eat and talk.

"That is the one concession to your having your new body." She said. The other two at the table stopped and watched my reaction as Katie continued.

"You and now a woman in every sense of the word Jaclyn. You have all the right feminine parts and will begin experiencing 'that time of the month' in the coming weeks. You even have the necessary ovaries to conceive and give birth to children. To do so, however, you'll have to return here to an All Hollow's Eve gathering that is held every year and go through a similar ceremony."

"This indicating my desire my coming dressed in red." I added.

"Yup. And a child is always conceived. Your first child will be yours and the man of your choice. You won't have to see him again except here, but you will have to pick someone from the group to inseminate you. After giving birth to that child you will be fertile again to conceive with anyone you want, anywhere you want."

"Sounds fair enough." I replied, the buzz from the beer finally sinking in. "Thank you three for making this happen for me. I really appreciate it."

"Cheers to that!" Melina said, raising her plastic glass.

"I'm just wondering how I'm going to explain this to our parent. You're going to be there right?" I asked my sister.

"Shouldn't be too hard." She said. "Mom is an alumni of the sorority."

My smile froze on my face.

"She is not!" I exclaimed with a wide smile on my painted, red lips.

"Absolutely true!" she replied.

I didn't know whether or not to believe her but I would find out soon enough!

AmandaMI
AmandaMI
56 Followers