All Hallows Revenge

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
petuchi10
petuchi10
64 Followers

"Do not fret Winifred. There will be no trouble for you on Samhain." Winifred whirled around off her bed, one hand going to cover her crotch, one hand to cover her breasts, and looked to see where the voice had come from. Her eyes fixated on a blue-skinned creature standing in the center of her room, a creature who hadn't been there a minute before.

"Wh-Wh-Who the hell are you and where the hell did you come from?" Winifred exclaimed to the creature in a frightened and alarmed voice.

"Do all humans answer their own questions?" the creature asked in a teasing voice. "My name is Lilith, and as for where I'm from, well you just guessed it. I'm from Hell."

"What?" Winifred gasped in astonishment. "It's true, and I'm here because you summoned me to help you." Lilith answered with a surly nod of her head. "Help me how exactly?" Winifred asked with a skeptical tone evident in her voice. "You summoned all 'great powers that may be out there' to help you make 'my tormentor suffer as I have suffered' and so I am here at your summons. It would appear that I'm the first great power to arrive and thus, I think I get the job." Lilith said with a wicked chuckle.

Winifred observed the supernatural creature for a moment, trying to decide what to make of the situation. Lilith actually looked quite similar to the X-Men character Mystique, with her blue body and eyes that glowed a hypnotic mix of red, yellow, and orange. However, unlike the character most notably portrayed in the movies, Lilith wasn't clad in any type of bodysuit. Rather, she seemed to be completely naked and the blue tint seemed to be her natural skin color. She actually seemed quite humanoid. She had large breasts that sat firmly on her chest, with large prominent nipples and areolas in the center of them. She also appeared to have a completely shaven pussy and a large clitoris that peaked out of its hood. Lilith, almost as if she understood Winifred's appraisal of her, turned around to expose her round, yet firm ass. Turning back around, she held her hand away from her body and gave Winifred an impish smile. Wow, Winifred thought, this chick is sex on legs. She's a true object of lust. "That would be because I'm a succubae. I'm meant to inspire lust." Lilith said with a laugh. Winifred stared in astonishment at Lilith, who just smiled. "Yes, I can read your thoughts, so I'd be careful what I think about if I were you."

Making up her mind that this was legitimate, Winifred made up her mind to see exactly what Lilith meant by helping her. "So you say you can help me?" Winifred questioned. "Oh yes, but there's one little thing we must discuss before I do so. You did say that you would 'do whatever it takes to see that she pays for the things she's done to me.' I want to collect on that promise before I agree to help you." "Oh I know," Winifred said with a smug grin, "you want me to sell my soul to the devil before you'll help me. Is that it?"

"Oh hell no." Lilith said with a laugh and Winifred barely avoided laughing at Lilith's spin on the expression 'oh heavens no'. "I don't have nearly that kind of pull with the big man downstairs. Besides, I'm here on my own merit, not his. No....I want you to sell your soul....to me." Lilith said, favoring Winifred with a sexy smile.

"You...you want my soul?" Winifred asked with puzzlement. "Yes," Lilith said in a soothing, seductive voice. "I want you to give yourself to me, mind, body, and soul and in exchange I will give you power over Shelley to do whatever you want to her." "Whatever I want?" Winifred asked skeptically. "Yes, anything you want, no matter how disgusting and vulgar it is. Actually, the more vulgar and disgusting your desires are, the better it is for me." Lilith replied laughingly. "And this isn't going to be some trick where you get me, then screw me over with technicalities?" Winifred asked with a slightly concerned tone now in her voice. "There will be no trickery at all. I cross my perverted black soul and hope to end up in the fiery pits for all eternity if I lie." Lilith said, pantomiming an x across her chest. Winifred did laugh then at Lilith's creative spin on the 'cross my heart and hope to die' phrase. "Okay, but what will it mean if I give my soul to you." Winifred queried with concern. "Quite simply, it means you will be my lifelong sex toy to use whenever I wish, as well as being my pawn for inciting sexual debauchery and deviance wherever I wish. It's actually pretty standard stuff for a succubae."

Winifred pondered the proposition in her head. She had never seen herself as the lesbian or bisexual type, but she did have a mild curiosity as to what it would be like. On the other hand, she did promise that she would do whatever it took to get revenge on Shelley and with Lilith's sexy nude body, hypnotic eyes and voice, and melodious laughter, Winifred was starting to feel quite turned on by the idea of having sex with this creature and being her sex minion. "Okay, I accept. Do I have to do anything special to pledge my loyalty, or do I just accept your offer?" Winifred asked with a determined voice. In response, Lilith put her hands on Winifred's shoulders and gently, but firmly, pushed Winifred onto her knees. "All you need do now," Lilith said huskily, "is worship at my altar." Lilith thrust her hips forward, mashing her "altar" up against Winifred's lips. Winifred took one sniff of the heady scent emanating from Lilith's wet cunt and attacked it voraciously with her mouth and tongue. Lilith groaned in pleasure and thrust her pussy even harder into Winifred's mouth. It didn't take long for Lilith to cum hard, amidst a string of curses and dirty talk aimed at her new sex toy.

Once she released Winifred and composed herself, she turned her attention to addressing her end of their agreement. She clapped her hands and a naked doll-like figure suddenly appeared in them. "This is a body snatcher idol. It works in much the same way as a voodoo doll works, but you can do so much more with it. As you can see, it has been modeled after your nemesis Shelley. The idol is quite the miniature embodiment of the person it represents. The idol is naked because it makes the individual so much more sensitive to our ministrations." So saying, she handed the doll to Winifred. As Winifred cradled the doll, she realized that it was...well...soft ...and...warm...like the feeling of human skin. Also, although the idol was only about nine inches tall, it appeared to be anatomically identical to Shelley. It was almost as if this idol was a living form of Shelley. "Now," Lilith said, looking over her shoulder at the clock on the wall and holding a finger up as if telling Winifred to wait, only to drop it with a nod of her head a second later. "It is the stroke of midnight and now the holiday of Samhain. Shelley is now yours to control for as long as you desire. I must be leaving now, as I have other debauched plans for this Samhain. Good bye my pet. Enjoy your revenge." With that, Lilith disappeared just as mysteriously as she had appeared.

Winifred crawled back into bed, cradling the idol in her arms and staring at it. Well, this could be interesting, she thought as she laid the idol down beside her and began to explore it to see just how realistic it could be.

***************

The morning of Halloween saw a smiling Winifred as she sat in her first period class. Being that Halloween wasn't recognized by Parker High School as a school holiday, students had to attend classes. Ordinarily this would rankle Winifred, but the memory of the events of the previous night kept a permanent smile on her face. Her smile grew even wider as she saw a disheveled and nerve-frayed Shelley Johnston rush into the classroom just before the bell rang. The reason for Winifred's perpetual smile was due mostly to the naked idol that she now surreptitiously retrieved from her bag. Winifred had spent the better part of the previous night and into the morning sexually exploring the idol, and thereby exploring Shelley. The realism of the idol was simply amazing! She could feel every detail of what was happening to Shelley through the idol. She quickly found out that what could be could be done to a person sexually could also be done to the idol. She had spent hours caressing and teasing the idol's firm breasts and hard nipples, feeling them contract with Shelley's pleasure. She had languidly sucked on the hard nipples and clit of the idol, all the while pumping its pussy with either her fingers or her tongue, feeling Shelley's pussy contract in bliss and her juices gushing out of her. She had furiously rubbed the swollen clit of the idol, feeling Shelley's clit throb in ecstasy. She had even discovered that the idol's pussy would magically adjust to fit any vibrator or dildo that she thrust inside of it. Yet, for all of the ecstasy that she put Shelley through via the idol, she didn't let Shelley cum. She wanted to torture Shelley like she had been tortured, only to build her up to public humiliation in front of the class. This would be good.

Presently, Winifred began caressing and teasing the idol again. She kept one eye on Shelley to gauge her reaction and wasn't disappointed. She could see Shelley squirm and bounce in her seat as Winfred thrust her fingers into the idol's pussy and rubbed its clit furiously with her thumbs. Winifred then removed two vibrating dildos from her bag, dildos that were almost identical to the dildos that Shelley used on Winifred in the auto shop garage. Payback was a bitch. Without preamble, she shoved the two dildos up the idol's pussy and asshole and heard a heated moan from across the room. She flipped the power on full-blast as she looked up to see a sweating Shelley practically jumping up and down in her seat with her hands crossed over her crotch as she groaned in ecstasy, no doubt from the bizarre feeling of intense vibrating sensations on her clit, G-spot, and inside her ass. To those in the class who didn't understand Shelley's plight, it would appear as if she were suffering from an intense need to use the restroom, holding her hands in front of her crotch and moaning in pain. However, only one knew the truth. Winifred smirked as she turned her attention back to the idol. She began thrusting the dildos inside of the idol frantically, trying to make Shelley cum hard in front of the class. She leaned down and began harshly sucking and biting on the breasts and nipples of the idol, trying to force Shelley over the edge. She could feel that she was so close. Her efforts were slightly rewarded as she noticed that Shelley's hands were now absent-mindedly fondling her crotch and breasts roughly and she was sobbing in agonizing pleasure. The teacher had come up to her desk and began pleading with her to tell him what was wrong when Shelley suddenly shot up out of her desk and uttered one strangled word: "Bathroom" and attempted to run out of the classroom, presumably to relieve herself in the bathroom. Winifred couldn't let that happen and redoubled her efforts to make Shelley come. Leaving nothing to chance, Winifred bent to the idol and kissed it on the lips, feeling the lips magically open and accept her tongue into its mouth to mingle with the idol's tongue...Shelley's tongue.

Shelley stopped in midstride, right in front of the whole class, as she felt this new sensation overwhelm her and she succumbed to the intense pleasure wracking her body. White hot sensation shot through her and she fell down on her butt as she seemed to cum from every pore in her body. A feral scream issued from her throat as she squirted in her pants and came for what seemed like forever. She very nearly blacked out, but the sound of raucous laughter all around her brought her to her senses. She looked to her classmates, who were laughing and pointing to her. She looked down at herself and realized that her ejaculate had soaked her panties and pants, beginning to run down her pant legs. It would appear to everyone that she had lost control of her bladder and wet herself. Slowly and shakily, she rose to her feet and tried to hurry out of the classroom to the bathroom where she could clean herself up and compose herself.

Winifred, having put the dildos away in the midst of everyone's distraction, asked her teacher if she could go check on Shelley. Having gotten permission, no one noticed her taking her tiny idol with her and subtly begin to finger and caress it again. Once outside the classroom, Winifred began ardently working on the idol in an effort to bring Shelley to the brink of orgasm again, licking and caressing the hard nipples and swollen clit of the idol. Winifred made her way to the women's restroom and opened the door to find a pleasant surprise: Shelley was lying on the floor, her shirt and bra pulled up to her shoulder and her pants and panties thrust down to her ankles, with her hands flying over her clit and nipples. Her eyes were closes but they opened in surprise as Winifred walked into the room.

Winifred, who hadn't stopped rubbing the idol's clit, walked over Shelley and began licking the idol's clit fervently. Shelley gasped with pleasure at the new onslaught and then her eyes popped open and she looked at Winifred purposefully, realization etched on her face.

Winifred, seeing Shelley's understanding, smiled gloatingly. "How does it feel to be the one being used and humiliated cunt?" "Please...just let me come. I'll do anything." Shelley pleaded.

Winifred froze for a moment, but quickly recovered. She had expected Shelley to fight tooth and nail against Winifred's control, not give in almost immediately. However, having her as my submissive sex toy isn't such a bad idea. Winifred thought. "Anything?" she asked Shelley curiously. "Yes, anything you want just let me come!" Shelley wailed. Winifred, not wasting any time, unbuttoned and unzipped her pants, shoving them down along with her panties. "Okay bitch. Things are going to be a lot different between us from now on. You belong to me now. Be good to me and eat me out good and we'll see about you getting that cum you're looking for."

Shelley, thrilled that she might be coming soon, set about her task with great gusto. Winifred moaned in pleasure as Shelley attacked her pussy. Things are going to be interesting from now on, Winifred thought, moaning again as Shelley found her clit. Yes, things will be very interesting from now on.

petuchi10
petuchi10
64 Followers
12