All Hands Aboard Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

From the corner of my eyes I watched Nasreen between Joy and Raja, kissing them alternately, while they brazenly fondled her young tits covered by a tight T-shirt.

What followed would be very difficult to describe, particularly since I was a participant myself. Parveen and Anjali were doing a lot of things to me now to keep my focus exclusively on their actions; but I have always been a sort of a voyeur, so I guess I just had to keep stealing glances at the others in the lounge.

Parveen was pulling down my shorts; Anjali was leaning against me, physically pulling me to her, swishing her tongue inside my mouth and pressing her gorgeous cleavage against my chest. I wasn’t idle either. Never once to miss an opportunity such as this and already fired up by the events leading up to the showdown, I had my hands thrust inside the girls’ dresses; fondling the massive tits they possessed.

Anjali had pulled her shoulders together to allow my hand more access inside. She whimpered when I pinched her engorged nipple, shoving her tongue down my throat.

When Parveen grabbed my shaft in her hot and clammy fist, it was my turn to groan. I reciprocated by kneading Parveen’s tits just as roughly as I had been doing with Anjali.

Girish was by this time lying astride his wife and I felt a pleasant shock run through me as I watched him humping his hips up and down, causing his dick to slide in and out of Nita’s mouth. He was holding her pussy lips apart, running the tip of his tongue over the slit. Her legs were wrapped around his head. And her hands were at the back of his head, urging him on to lick and kiss her cunt.

Aparna was on top of Deep, her knees on either side of his hips. Her enormous tits (they were almost 38, I guess) were hanging down and she was slithering up and down his body, his cock trapped between her tits. I noticed that he had not yet attained full erection, not that I had seen his dick at full mast before, but it seemed to be still soft and spongy.

I had, on a number of occasions, fantasized making it out not only with the buxom and slightly overweight Nita; I had also on a number of occasions jerked off imagining of making it out with both, Aparna as well as Divya.

I confess I am a tit man. Late in my life, long after my first child was born, Deep and me were having a heart-to-heart talk over a bottle of vodka. Naturally, such kinds of talks do get to be very personal and he had confessed to me that even if his wife was so young (she had been barely twenty-two then, and as yet, childless) she was extremely inventive and would come on very strongly at him. While briefly relating to me some of her antics in and out of bed involving sex, he had informed me that what she liked most was him straddling her belly and sliding his cock back and forth between her “bomber-hooters” as he had preferred to call them.

I had never thought of this variation before and the description so turned me on, that the very same night, I had experimented it with my wife.

Initially, we found it to be a bit awkward; I was scared that my weight would be too much for my petite wife. I had then suggested to her that she lie on her side, thus bunching her breasts together and making it easier for me to slide my erection between them. Much later, drawing my experience from the various X-rated flicks and the boob sites on the Internet, we settled down to adapt a number of various other poses that facilitated the act. My wife has 32-inch breasts, nowhere near as large as Aparna’s; and thus I had always fantasized fucking large tits. Since I met Aparna very often, I would end up using her image during my jerk-off sessions.

A few years back, I had been introduced to Divya (she had been at Delhi for five years doing her graduation), and guess what? Her tits were just as enticing as Aparna’s.

Maybe, if things were going to heat up the way they were now, I’d get my chance. And, luckily, I could, in the mean time, try this out with Parveen and Anjali, both endowed with generous sizes.

Generally, most of the Indian women you’d meet are pretty well endowed in that department. A point in case is the bunch of film actresses you see. They may not be overly developed, as say, a Pamela Anderson. But neither are they a Jamie Lee Curtis either! Which explains why most Indian men you would come across (a point in case: me!) are obsessed with tits.

Coming to the point, or points, in hand, I had by now pushed down the top of Anjali’s one-piece skirt. My eyes lit up when her tits tumbled out and drawing away from her wet and rather desperate kiss, I bent down to take one of them right in my mouth. Her hand went around my shoulders and she arched her body as I sucked on her melon. It was like sucking on a ripe oversized mango: soft to the touch and sweet to the taste. She smelt of soap and sweat, which was fine by me.

I let out an involuntary groan when I felt a pair of soft lips closing around my dick. Slightly pushing away from Anjali, and continuing to suck on her breast, I managed to glance down and spotted Parveen’s lips gliding back and forth over my cock. She was looking at me sucking on Anjali’s tits and when her eyes met mine, she smiled (if ever a girl can smile with her mouth stuffed with so much cock meat).

Parveen had pulled off her blouse and I could see her heavy tits dangling below her, so I stretched my hand down to hold one of them in my palms. Damn! It was like trying to grasp a football!

I shifted my gaze from the delightful sight of Parveen sucking on my cock: if I had kept on gazing at that, I was afraid I’d come too soon.

Looking around the lounge did not help me either. Directly to our right, I could see Girish lying across Nita, his head buried between her legs. Since he was lying across, Divya had managed to bend to one side and take his cock in her mouth. Atul was in a similar position, lapping at his wife’s pussy and having his erect dick in Nita’s mouth being voraciously sucked.

I noticed that Deep had still not erected fully. His semi-flaccid cock was between Aparna’s tits that were moving languorously over him. Every now and then, she would release his cock from the confines of her tits, bend down and give it a quick suck.

But what really excited me was what Nasreen was doing with the captain and his assistant. She had them kneeling by her side facing each other and was trying to take both their cocks in her mouth at the same time.

It was a seemingly impossible thing for her to do that judging by the size of their cocks. Joy had one that wasn’t too long, but was amazingly thick; Raja, on the other hand wasn’t too thick, but was very long. Joy was kneading her firm tits and Raja was exploring her pussy, and I couldn’t believe it, but I swear the two guys were talking to one another in a manner similar to a couple of guys discussing the weather.

Meanwhile, I felt a hand fondling my balls. I looked down and realized that it was Anjali who was doing it, occasionally, taking hold of the base of my cock as if she was feeding it into Parveen’s mouth.

This was the first time I had participated in a full-blown orgy and it blew my mind. I knew it would be impossible for me to last longer, so I did what was the best thing to do under the circumstances.

I quickly slid down, pulling my cock out of Parveen’s mouth and releasing Anjali’s tit from my mouth. I flipped Parveen’s skirt up and pulled her panties down over her thighs.

Anjali didn’t need my help: she undressed, her eyes fixed on my cock.

“Roll over, baby,” I gasped at Parveen, positioning myself on my knees and holding my cock. “I want to put this inside you.”

Joyfully, she complied. She rolled over onto her back and spread her legs as far apart as they could possibly go. Anjali helped by taking hold of her knees and lifting them up. Almost weeping with pleasure, I aimed my cock at Parveen’s pussy and thrust forward, driving my cock into her hot and moist cunt.

“Ahhhhh…” she whimpered, her breath whistling out of her. I felt her legs wrapping around my back as I de-cocked, then they tightened when I shoved my throbbing cock back into her pussy. Anjali leaned down and began to lick the area where my cock joined Parveen’s cunt. I reached up to grab Parveen’s tits, squeezing the mounds mercilessly. Anjali allowed me to suck on her tits again and I saw her fingers busily rubbing her own pussy.

It wasn’t as much as doing it with two women that was driving me over the edge than it was the fact that we were doing it in a room full of other participants. My cock was humping a wet and hot pussy, I had my hands full of tit-flesh and I was sucking on a pair of tits that belonged to a woman who wasn’t the same as the one I was fucking.

I glanced at Nasreen; curiously, I was getting more turned on by watching two guys with one woman than with what I was doing with two women. Joy was sitting on the rocking chair and she had straddled him, her back against his chest, in effect, riding his cock. His hands were kneading her swinging tits while Raja, stooping by the side of the chair, held her ears and shoved his cock in and out of her mouth. It was fascinating to watch her moving up and down on the one hand, and back and forth on the other.

Divya was on her fours, Girish hunched up behind her, stroking his cock lazily in and out of her cunt. Nita, facing her, was also on her knees, and was rocking to and fro in time with the pounding that Atul’s cock was giving her pussy. And while they were being thus fucked, they were kissing each other on their mouths, and occasionally one would draw back and stick out her tongue for the other to suck on.

Deep was looking with glazed eyes at the foursome; his own dick was still semi-hard. Aparna, poor girl, was trying to arouse him further by licking his testicles and the underside of his shaft.

I was on the threshold of an orgasm that I knew would soon be wracking through my body.

“Oh god, baby, your cunt is so tight,” I told Parveen.

“Give it to her, Mahesh, sock it to her! Fuck that pussy! Come on now, harder, hon, harder and faster!” Obviously, Anjali was quite a bit of a talker.

I suddenly pushed her back. “Lie down there by the side of her cunt. I got an idea”

She did as I told her to do. Her head was now right beside Parveen’s pussy. I pulled her legs and ducked in to put my mouth over her pussy. At the same time, I pulled out my cock from Parveen’s cunt and fed it into Anjali’s mouth.

The women got the idea all right. I would fuck Anjali’s mouth with a few hard thrusts and then would shove my dick into Parveen’s cunt and let her have a few thrusts there.

It was incredible! While doing this, I found that I couldn’t really distinguish the difference, except for the fact that Anjali started to lick my cock when I pounded her mouth.

I knew that I wasn’t going to last too long.

Shouting loud enough to make myself clear over the din that everybody was making, I said, “All right, you two. Here I come, oh my god, here I come, ugghhh…ahh…yessss…”

I was still on my knees when I saw the two of them spinning around and rising to hold their mouths just below my cock. Anjali took it in her hand and began to jerk me off. Parveen let her hands fondle my balls.

And then I shot. With a grunt and a howl, I ejaculated. I had to struggle to keep my eyes open, but wanting to see where and how the girls would take my juice, I managed to.

The first couple of hits, they shared on their faces; the next, they tried to get in their mouths, and finally, they took turns sucking on my dick, trying to milk out whatever there would be in store.

I was a goner, and I knew it. Panting for breath, I struggled to pull myself and crawl over to the side so that I could lie against it, propped up.

As I looked across the dimly lit lounge at the others, I knew that I could ill afford to be a goner: this was just the beginning.

* * * * * * * * * *

12